Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,171 members, 7,811,400 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 10:58 AM

Tinubu At The US Democratic Convention In Charlotte, NC - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tinubu At The US Democratic Convention In Charlotte, NC (14657 Views)

APC Governors Visit Bola Tinubu At His Lagos Residence (Photos) / Aisha Buhari, Ambode, Tinubu At A Wedding Ceremony In Lagos / Did You Watch Tinubu At The Lagos Apc Presidential Rally Today? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tinubu At The US Democratic Convention In Charlotte, NC by Nobody: 6:15am On Sep 09, 2012
Gradually, we are getting there! I thought some folks once boasted on this forum that Tinubu would be arrested if he ever entered the US.

Tinubu is a mere mortal and has significant weaknesses as normal beings do. I don't even see anyone who can make headway in Nigeria's political terrain as it is now and be a complete saint.The system does not permit it. There is one thing I understand though: Nigeria needs more of Tinubus in the East, South and the North if we must move beyond this state of arrested development. I am of the opinion all the accusations against him are mere "beer parlour" gossips that amount to nothing. If there is anything cogent against him, I am damn sure by now, Tinubu would be behind bars.

Love him or hate him, Tinubu is a political machine. He led the team that dismantled OBJ's useless political network in the West. He is championing regional integration in the West again while others are chasing mundane issues in their region. Tinubu might after all be a crooked politician as no politician is trustworthy in absolute sense, but at the moment there is no evidence to justify the name calling that dominate threads opened with sole purpose of bashing him. What's laughable is the fact that Tinubu is not even in government! He has never ruled Nigeria and of course not part of folks that killed the country. In Lagos where he ruled before, the story is more of a model for others to copy-in governance, politics, succession planning etc At the end of 2007, ACN had just one state-Lagos while PPA championed by Orji Kalu had two-Abia and Imo. Where is PPA today? To some folks, Tinubu is an example of a man we don't have that must be pulled down at all cost.

He understands the political terrain, historical nuances of Nigeria and has been deft in political maneuvers and actions. Let the name calling continues!

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu At The US Democratic Convention In Charlotte, NC by omowolewa: 6:51am On Sep 09, 2012
Hope he learnt one or two things?

Re: Tinubu At The US Democratic Convention In Charlotte, NC by omire(m): 7:08am On Sep 09, 2012
[quote author=Gbawe]

People like you who speak with so much venomous ignorance are the ones making Tinubu popular and forcing others to defend him ala 'stick up for the underdog'. There may have been murderers, child molesters and many deviants in that hall yet, in your god-like wisdom, you conclude Tinubu "is the most ill qualified person to sit in that auditorium these past 3 days".

Na real wa for some Nairalanders. Let the man be and stop hating vacuously and blindly. He is not the President of Nigeria and he should be the least of your worries if you are a politically sophisticated people able to ambitiously demand effective leadership from those who actually have the office and power to deliver solutions.[Ur on point joor]
Re: Tinubu At The US Democratic Convention In Charlotte, NC by Delafruita(m): 7:15am On Sep 09, 2012
anonimi:

So we should also take 300 years to develop our democracy Meanwhile the US is even less than 250 years old since independence from Britain not taking into account their civil war over slavery.
More importantly, Nigeria was FULLY democratic earlier than the US as every Nigerian, male or female irrespective of tribe or region had the right to vote just before independence in 1960. The US only allowed blacks to vote after the civil rights struggles in early 60s led by MLK.

Tinubu is a hypocrite who understands the gullibility of his dog-matic followers very well.
How has he championed all the blah, blah, blah you wrote above Has he instructed the more than 25% ACN legisLOOTERs in the NASS to ensure these clauses are included in the ongoing constitution amendment?
Make una dey there dey jump up & down for una hero in true disciple-sheep manner!
this has to rank as one of the most idiotic posts ever.you even have the alacrity to say nigeria was "fully democratic before americe".your case is pathetic
its a well known fact the hitherto undiscussed topics like state police,fiscal federalism,sovereign national conference etc have been brought to the core of our national discourse.who do you think the proponents of such reforms are?emperor constantine?cesare borgia?lawrence anini?houdini?any nigerian who doesnt know that the ACN is pushing for fiscal federalism and state police is apparently ignorant of political happenings and should desist from pilitical discussion
Re: Tinubu At The US Democratic Convention In Charlotte, NC by Delafruita(m): 7:19am On Sep 09, 2012
eelvismd: [color=#000099][/color]

Fresh facts have emerged that Leader of the Action Congress of Nigeria, Bola Tinubu, paid $5000 to obtain the generic invitation from the Democratic Party campaign office, but claimed he was personally invited to attend by President Barack Obama as leader of Nigeria opposition...

Follow the link below for details

http://www.elvisagbonghae.com/2012/09/tinubu-lied-about-obamas-invitation-to.html?spref=fb
you started a thread based on this baseless crap from hungry journalists and it was well proven on that thread that the source(s) are totally unreliable.you seem to have an agendaand you dont care if the news you peddle is true or false.more power to your elbow
Re: Tinubu At The US Democratic Convention In Charlotte, NC by omire(m): 7:20am On Sep 09, 2012
seanet01: Ibos and their stupidity

Why insult an ethnic society? This is why nigeria cannot be unified. Pls if u don't have anyfin reasonable to utter, get urself a superglue and apply on ur lips!

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu At The US Democratic Convention In Charlotte, NC by chopsyray(m): 7:21am On Sep 09, 2012
I even learnt d guy donated $5000 for the Invitation. Anyway we r not moved
Re: Tinubu At The US Democratic Convention In Charlotte, NC by PointB: 7:43am On Sep 09, 2012
Gbawe:

This is what you enjoy. Squaring up to those you feel inferior to with the anonymity cyberspace affords. Look, your writing shows what you are. A paranoid loser with a life wasted by the indoctrination that leads you to blame others for your own deficiencies and failures. Go and fight those who indoctrinated you and made you a worthless and impotent clown. Loser.

Like I earlier said, your comments are a sad commentary of your kind of person. Your attempts to project your weakness on other keep re-enforcing them. Get your tongue off Tinubu's butt, even if only once in your pathetic life of paid propagandist. Are you not ashamed living a lie - Resident Hypocrite!
Re: Tinubu At The US Democratic Convention In Charlotte, NC by anonimi: 7:52am On Sep 09, 2012
Demdem:

I agree with this post completely. The more reason why I prefer to focus on the retardeen.

And give the legisLOOTERS in the NASS and various state houses of assembly a free pass despite the mega millions they cart away from your taxes every month
What about the LGA chairmen and councillors who are supposed to
* clear gutters and common public spaces,
* establish, equip, maintain and stock with essential drugs Primary health centres,
* build & maintain roads under their jurisdiction etc

I doubt if you know these people sef for your area/constituency! If you do, please reply by listing their names and contact addresses here.
Abeg nor let me yab you for Sunday morning oh! Make you nor make me commit sin please for this holy hour!!
BTW, maybe you should ask [size=13pt]Tinubu what he saw in YOUR "retardeen" to make him deliver the southwest plus Edo votes to him last year.[/size]

What u guys refused to acknowledge is for each of tinubu's alleged excesses a private citizen for that matter, abuja is also indicted.

Na which Tinubu be private citizen
The Chancellor of a PUBLIC university?
The NATIONAL leader of a party that controls six states and over 25% of SINators and representaTHIEVES in the NASS?
For whom Aregberascal used the tax money of citizens to load many Osun state buses with thugs to go to Abuja for solidarity when he was being tried by ICPC? The same way PDP Lagos rallied around Bode George?
Or the same person who is represented at Enahoror lecture by a whole deputy governor of Ekiti state?

Ol'boy, when will you free yourself from mental slavery? When

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu At The US Democratic Convention In Charlotte, NC by anonimi: 8:06am On Sep 09, 2012
Delafruita:
this has to rank as one of the most idiotic posts ever.you even have the alacrity to say nigeria was "fully democratic before americe".your case is pathetic

If you don't know the meaning of FULLY you can simply check your dictionary and you would have saved yourself unwarranted embarrassment.

its a well known fact the hitherto undiscussed shocked topics like state police,fiscal federalism,sovereign national conference etc have been brought to the core of our national discourse.

Maybe you are too young to know. If that is the case you have two options - read up or ask your elders. OK

any nigerian who doesnt know that the ACN is pushing for fiscal federalism and state police is apparently ignorant of political happenings and should desist from pilitical discussion

Sorry oh oga ITK, me I be Nigerian and I nor know how ACN has been pushing for these amendments to our constitution. Hope sey you nor mind to educate an ordinary folk like me.
Abi they have been pushing like this grin

Re: Tinubu At The US Democratic Convention In Charlotte, NC by Gbawe: 8:32am On Sep 09, 2012
bayooooooo: Gradually, we are getting there! I thought some folks once boasted on this forum that Tinubu would be arrested if he ever entered the US.

Tinubu is a mere mortal and has significant weaknesses as normal beings do. I don't even see anyone who can make headway in Nigeria's political terrain as it is now and be a complete saint.The system does not permit it. There is one thing I understand though: Nigeria needs more of Tinubus in the East, South and the North if we must move beyond this state of arrested development. I am of the opinion all the accusations against him are mere "beer parlour" gossips that amount to nothing. If there is anything cogent against him, I am damn sure by now, Tinubu would be behind bars.

Love him or hate him, Tinubu is a political machine. He led the team that dismantled OBJ's useless political network in the West. He is championing regional integration in the West again while others are chasing mundane issues in their region. Tinubu might after all be a crooked politician as no politician is trustworthy in absolute sense, but at the moment there is no evidence to justify the name calling that dominate threads opened with sole purpose of bashing him. What's laughable is the fact that Tinubu is not even in government! He has never ruled Nigeria and of course not part of folks that killed the country. In Lagos where he ruled before, the story is more of a model for others to copy-in governance, politics, succession planning etc At the end of 2007, ACN had just one state-Lagos while PPA championed by Orji Kalu had two-Abia and Imo. Where is PPA today? To some folks, Tinubu is an example of a man we don't have that must be pulled down at all cost.

He understands the political terrain, historical nuances of Nigeria and has been deft in political maneuvers and actions. Let the name calling continues!

The complete truth put succinctly.
Re: Tinubu At The US Democratic Convention In Charlotte, NC by Delafruita(m): 8:46am On Sep 09, 2012
anonimi:

If you don't know the meaning of FULLY you can simply check your dictionary and you would have saved yourself unwarranted embarrassment.

Maybe you are too young to know. If that is the case you have two options - read up or ask your elders. OK

Sorry oh oga ITK, me I be Nigerian and I nor know how ACN has been pushing for these amendments to our constitution. Hope sey you nor mind to educate an ordinary folk like me.
Abi they have been pushing like this grin

by their words,their folly shall be revealed
Re: Tinubu At The US Democratic Convention In Charlotte, NC by porka: 10:03am On Sep 09, 2012
Delafruita:
if by "den of lion" you mean his house on bourdillon which he lives in and has owned for many years before becoming governor,then i must salute your idiocy.

if by anointing you mean aiding him to win elections,then bill clinton anointed barack obama.its not in doubt that americans want a return to the clinton years.a time when 23million jobs were created.a time when homes had real value.republicans tried to paint obama as been the opposite of clinton.its well known that obama and clinton have been at loggerheads since 2008.obama realised he needed clinton by his side.axelrod and plouffe organized a game of golf between the two,and clinton agreed to speak at the convention.that,my friend,is clinton's way of saying I ANOINT OBAMA.

how do you even think?clinton didnt make obama president.no individual makes a person the POTUS.however,clinton is aiding obama in his re-election bid.just in case you dont know,serving presidents always look to past presidents for advice and even active participation.clinton sent carter to haiti to ensure duvalier left power mainly because carter was a good friend of aristide.he sent bush snr to bosnia.bush jr brought clinton and his father together to help out in raising funds for tsunami victims.thats the american system.a POTUS always remains one irrespective of party.i havent seen jonathan call buhari for a meeting to discuss boko haram despite buhari's experience at dealing with the maitsane.i havent seen jonathan summon a meeting of the opposition to discuss how to move forward.obama appointed a republican as sec of defense.he appointed hilary clinton as secretary of state despite the animosity between them.clinton retained alan greenspan as chairman of the fed despite the fact he was appointed by reagan.obama made jon huntsman his ambassador to china despite him been republican.i havent seen jonathan do anything of the sort.rather,jonathan appoints PDP buffoons who are apparently ill-equipped to do their job.

if you want to compare america tonigeria,do it wholistically.dont just type rubbish comparing tinubu with anybody you wish.after the aurora shootings,obama cancellled his campaign for the week and went to aurora.he met with all the families of the death.when i say met with,i mean he went to their houses one after the other.within a few days,the shooter had been found.when innocent citizens died in bauchi,jonathan was on his way to brazil for a frigging earth summit.

So Buhari has experience in dealing with the Maitasane?

Please educate us.
Re: Tinubu At The US Democratic Convention In Charlotte, NC by Demdem(m): 10:21am On Sep 09, 2012
anonimi:

And give the legisLOOTERS in the NASS and various state houses of assembly a free pass despite the mega millions they cart away from your taxes every month
What about the LGA chairmen and councillors who are supposed to
* clear gutters and common public spaces,
* establish, equip, maintain and stock with essential drugs Primary health centres,
* build & maintain roads under their jurisdiction etc

I doubt if you know these people sef for your area/constituency! If you do, please reply by listing their names and contact addresses here.
Abeg nor let me yab you for Sunday morning oh! Make you nor make me commit sin please for this holy hour!!
BTW, maybe you should ask [size=13pt]Tinubu what he saw in YOUR "retardeen" to make him deliver the southwest plus Edo votes to him last year.[/size]

Na which Tinubu be private citizen
The Chancellor of a PUBLIC university?
The NATIONAL leader of a party that controls six states and over 25% of SINators and representaTHIEVES in the NASS?
For whom Aregberascal used the tax money of citizens to load many Osun state buses with thugs to go to Abuja for solidarity when he was being tried by ICPC? The same way PDP Lagos rallied around Bode George?
Or the same person who is represented at Enahoror lecture by a whole deputy governor of Ekiti state?

Ol'boy, when will you free yourself from mental slavery? When

To be honest, this is utter rubbish. I believe so much in leadership by example. Not until the head starts doing it right and leading people by example nothing can change. The head is already rotten, u are talking of healing the branches are u dumb enough to realize that its impossible.
I re-iterate that Tinubu (not a saint) is a private citizen and if at all its true that these so called attrocities of his are there then the head should be booted out. Abi, who is in charge of security agents that investigate and bring criminals to book? no be the head? (FG). simple.
Re: Tinubu At The US Democratic Convention In Charlotte, NC by Demdem(m): 10:24am On Sep 09, 2012
bayooooooo:

well said.
Re: Tinubu At The US Democratic Convention In Charlotte, NC by anonimi: 10:26am On Sep 09, 2012
bayooooooo:

Gbawe:

The complete truth put succinctly.

It seems you and the poster you were responding have a very short memory of how Lagosisans had to protest against [size=13pt]dictator Tinubu's[/size] plan to impeach Fashola and not give hime a second term. Let me jolt your memories a bit:

https://www.nairaland.com/391288/2011-no-automatic-ticket-fashola
https://www.nairaland.com/399421/may-impeach-fashola-lagos-assembly
https://www.nairaland.com/391321/fashola-says-protest-against-move
https://www.nairaland.com/366977/coseg-warn-against-fasholas-impeachment
https://www.nairaland.com/362534/big-fight-tinubu-men-set
https://www.nairaland.com/568311/gov-fashola-lagos-get-2nd
https://www.nairaland.com/510349/battle-soul-lagos-oga-tinubu
http://www.nigeriavillagesquare.com/forum/main-square/58241-fashola-s-second-term-bid-tinubu-succumbs-pressure.html
Re: Tinubu At The US Democratic Convention In Charlotte, NC by anonimi: 10:29am On Sep 09, 2012
Demdem:

To be honest, this is utter rubbish. I believe so much in leadership by example. Not until the head starts doing it right and leading people by example nothing can change. The head is already rotten, u are talking of healing the branches are u dumb enough to realize that its impossible.
I re-iterate that Tinubu (not a saint) is a private citizen and if at all its true that these so called attrocities of his are there then the head should be booted out. Abi, who is in charge of security agents that investigate and bring criminals to book? no be the head? (FG). simple.

Can you show me which of the "atrocities" warrants your FG to investigate and bring the criminal to book?
In case you have forgotten, states and LGAs have autonomy on how they spend their money according to the wishes of their constituents. If the constituents decide to be MAGA'ed na dem problem be dat. Nothing concern FG for their matter.
Make you dey do follow, follow dey go. na your own consain be dat!
Re: Tinubu At The US Democratic Convention In Charlotte, NC by Gbawe: 10:35am On Sep 09, 2012
anonimi:

It seems you and the poster you were responding have a very short memory of how Lagosisans had to protest against [size=13pt]dictator Tinubu's[/size] plan to impeach Fashola and not give hime a second term. Let me jolt your memories a bit:

https://www.nairaland.com/391288/2011-no-automatic-ticket-fashola
https://www.nairaland.com/399421/may-impeach-fashola-lagos-assembly
https://www.nairaland.com/391321/fashola-says-protest-against-move
https://www.nairaland.com/366977/coseg-warn-against-fasholas-impeachment
https://www.nairaland.com/362534/big-fight-tinubu-men-set
https://www.nairaland.com/568311/gov-fashola-lagos-get-2nd
https://www.nairaland.com/510349/battle-soul-lagos-oga-tinubu
http://www.nigeriavillagesquare.com/forum/main-square/58241-fashola-s-second-term-bid-tinubu-succumbs-pressure.html

This is all you do here. I.e engage in speculation, half-truths and , sometimes, outright lies to satisfy your biased opposition to others. Why not stick to facts and what you can prove? Do you remember the desperate lie below you had to apologise for? Guy, give it a rest. Try and come correct else you will always run the risk of being made to look a fool time and time again.

https://www.nairaland.com/793016/pdp-asks-aregbesola-account-n100bn/2

@ Gbawe,

I would like to apologise for the misleading psoition (11th) I gave to Osun state. You are correct.
I was in a hurry this morning and took the # of LGs 30 to be the serial # of Osun state on the table thus using Oyo state figures.
Error sincerely regretted.
Re: Tinubu At The US Democratic Convention In Charlotte, NC by anonimi: 11:01am On Sep 09, 2012
Gbawe:

This is all you do here. I.e engage in speculation, half-truths and , sometimes, outright lies to satisfy your biased opposition to others. Why not stick to facts and what you can prove? Do you remember the desperate lie below you had to apologise for? Guy, give it a rest. Try and come correct else you will always run the risk of being made to look a fool time and time again.

https://www.nairaland.com/793016/pdp-asks-aregbesola-account-n100bn/2

How about learning from my good example and apologising for your misleading comments on this thread
Re: Tinubu At The US Democratic Convention In Charlotte, NC by Demdem(m): 11:05am On Sep 09, 2012
anonimi:

Can you show me which of the "atrocities" warrants your FG to investigate and bring the criminal to book?
In case you have forgotten, states and LGAs have autonomy on how they spend their money according to the wishes of their constituents. If the constituents decide to be MAGA'ed na dem problem be dat. Nothing concern FG for their matter.
Make you dey do follow, follow dey go. na your own consain be dat!

So u can't even point to one attrocity of Tinubu that the police controlled by fg can investigate and yet u label him a criminal. Oga u have issues. Back all ur allegations with facts and forward it to the security agents and see if they won't act. Bode George has done this and was told there is no case. U can pick up the mantle from where bode dropped it.

Yes states and LG has autonomy but not to spend it for individuals but the general citizenry. Constituents can't even demand funds be given to private individuals constantly, its illegal. Am sure efcc and icpc will be interested in such.

Nobody is claiming sainthood for tinubu the smart and sharp guy, afterall what's goes on In abuja which ought to lead by example rubbishes and dwarfs the crumbs tinubu may be getting. Why should I focus on ants when I have bulls to fight.? If abuja gets it right, the states will wake up. That's natural Oga

Abegii come out with something concrete and forward it to the authorities. Bode George will handsomely reward u.
Re: Tinubu At The US Democratic Convention In Charlotte, NC by anonimi: 11:18am On Sep 09, 2012
Demdem:

So u can't even point to one attrocity of Tinubu that the police controlled by fg can investigate and yet u label him a criminal.

Can you point to EXACTLY where I "labelled him a criminal".
Why twist things just to win an argument for your lord and saviour Tinubu? Why
Re: Tinubu At The US Democratic Convention In Charlotte, NC by Demdem(m): 11:40am On Sep 09, 2012
anonimi:

Can you point to EXACTLY where I "labelled him a criminal".
Why twist things just to win an argument for your lord and saviour Tinubu? Why

But u called him a thief? What's the difference? Abegii go siddon if u gat nothing to say jor.
Next.
Re: Tinubu At The US Democratic Convention In Charlotte, NC by DSoj(m): 12:10pm On Sep 09, 2012
LEAVE TINUBU ALONE. If e de pain U, tell ur father to become a politician or contest an election........... Fools
Re: Tinubu At The US Democratic Convention In Charlotte, NC by anonimi: 12:32pm On Sep 09, 2012
Demdem:

But u called him a thief? What's the difference? Abegii go siddon if u gat nothing to say jor.
Next.

Did he change his name? Or have you changed his name to retardeen?

1 Like

Re: Tinubu At The US Democratic Convention In Charlotte, NC by lagerwhenindoubt(m): 12:33pm On Sep 09, 2012
typical of Nigerians - we are so eager and obsessed with events and drama we loose sight of what is important - What Legacy is he building, How will this benefit the common-man.
Re: Tinubu At The US Democratic Convention In Charlotte, NC by Nobody: 2:33pm On Sep 09, 2012
kokoA: But why was he standing when others were seated?

That is exactly my first observation. See his excitement. Did he hear a new english word for the first time in his life

Secondly, is he sitting on a high stool among plastic chairs
Re: Tinubu At The US Democratic Convention In Charlotte, NC by Gbawe: 3:07pm On Sep 09, 2012
anonimi:

How about learning from my good example and apologising for your misleading comments on this thread

You are a thoroughly dishonest and highly unprincipled individual. What "misleading comments"? Can anything I have said here be compared to your outlandish market woman speculation about Tinubu trying to deny Fashola a second term?

Whatever the truth about that, how pathetic do you look for mentioning it given that what eventually happened , i.e Fashola gaining a second term, only makes you appear like a petty gossip and propagandist? Folks like you should learn to focus on facts, reality and what can be proven. Hinging your talk here on "he said, she said" speculations ,that never played out as stated, just means you have zero legitimate point to back your senseless hatred of others.
Re: Tinubu At The US Democratic Convention In Charlotte, NC by Demdem(m): 3:15pm On Sep 09, 2012
anonimi:

Did he change his name? Or have you changed his name to retardeen?

what are u saying? U called Tinubu a thief, didnt u? Retardeen is strictly reserved for Ebele Jonathan. Dont dishonour him abegiii
Re: Tinubu At The US Democratic Convention In Charlotte, NC by sweetcheecks(f): 3:29pm On Sep 09, 2012
ndu_chucks: Nigeria and my people all over the country are richly blessed. I love our passion regarding anything we hold dear to us - we defend our various tribal leaders, even if we know that they are blatantly wrong. The IQ of the average Nigerian must be highr than those of the national averages of most countries in the world. I challenge anyone to prove the IQ statement as false.

We need to fight for Nigeria, in the same manner with which we support our national football teams, during imoportant matches, where Igbos, Hausa, Yorubas, Igala, Idomas, Kanuris, Sho Shos, Gwaris, & others, all team up and offer
unconditional support to our teams and genuinely wish the teams successes.

We have been blessed with lack of a major enemy, hence we fight each other. Nwanne m, we need to start praying for a genuine external threat against this country, or alternatively create one. I was hoping that Gadaffi would pose this threat, but as providence would have it, he is no more. Maybe an attack from Ghana, Cameroon, or Benin would do the trick, unfortunately, those West African pricks are no match for Nigeria. South Africa nko, those one don't have the guts.

I patiently await a gestapo President who will create a real enemy for Nigerias so that we can all drop the tribalism bull crap and work as one. I wouldn't mess with our brothers in the North of Sokoto, those ones no dey hear word, as Fela talk, na zombies full dat side - tell dem make dem carry fire cracker go attack Abuja, na joro jara joro dem go go.

Sigh! How I wish some country, some nation, heck any bati, would pose a real external
threat to Nigeria.

Mmmhhh, thats an interesting comment. So when you cannot resolve your civil matters you go outside to challenge and even curse fellow Africans. Are you that out of control with highest I.Q that you have just used here.

I thought we all condemned South Africa for Xenophibia, I would not really say that is cowardice I think they acted while you only write however disgusting it was, you need to start to think better. Africa does not war one country against another. I am sure as very godly people both Christians and Moslem you can exercise control without taking anger against others. As you both claim Peace!!!
Re: Tinubu At The US Democratic Convention In Charlotte, NC by anonimi: 3:57pm On Sep 09, 2012
Demdem:

what are u saying? U called Tinubu a thief, didnt u? Retardeen is strictly reserved for Ebele Jonathan. Dont dishonour him abegiii

Since you are asking if I have evidence for the FG to prosecute your tin-god Tinubu, I am sure you also have Dr. Goodluck Ebele Jonathan's psychometric test results showing that your country's President and Commander in Chief is daft. Or you probably have his mental health assessment showing he is a re.tard
Re: Tinubu At The US Democratic Convention In Charlotte, NC by anonimi: 4:00pm On Sep 09, 2012
Gbawe:

You are a thoroughly dishonest and highly unprincipled individual. What "misleading comments"? Can anything I have said here be compared to your outlandish market woman speculation about Tinubu trying to deny Fashola a second term?

Whatever the truth about that, how pathetic do you look for mentioning it given that what eventually happened , i.e Fashola gaining a second term, only makes you appear like a petty gossip and propagandist? Folks like you should learn to focus on facts, reality and what can be proven. Hinging your talk here on "he said, she said" speculations ,that never played out as stated, just means you have zero legitimate point to back your senseless hatred of others.

When I said sorry for mixing up Osun state federal allocation position, I did what was honourable and felt I was exchanging with someone with some measure of self respect.
Obviously I was mistaken.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu At The US Democratic Convention In Charlotte, NC by Nobody: 7:34pm On Sep 09, 2012
Who invited this ape looking dude to the DNC? see his 75 teeth ....

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Corrupt Ex-governors Who Are GMB Supporters Will Create Problems For Him – Tsav / Female IDPs Turn To Prostitution To Survive - Borno Civil Society Organisations / The Many Battles Of Saraki In 2018

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 102
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.