Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,226 members, 7,811,624 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 03:57 PM

Tinubu At The US Democratic Convention In Charlotte, NC - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tinubu At The US Democratic Convention In Charlotte, NC (14659 Views)

APC Governors Visit Bola Tinubu At His Lagos Residence (Photos) / Aisha Buhari, Ambode, Tinubu At A Wedding Ceremony In Lagos / Did You Watch Tinubu At The Lagos Apc Presidential Rally Today? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Re: Tinubu At The US Democratic Convention In Charlotte, NC by Demdem(m): 10:58pm On Sep 09, 2012
anonimi:

Since you are asking if I have evidence for the FG to prosecute your tin-god Tinubu, I am sure you also have Dr. Goodluck Ebele Jonathan's psychometric test results showing that your country's President and Commander in Chief is daft. Or you probably have his mental health assessment showing he is a re.tard

First and foremost, Tinubu is just a man and for the upteeth time not a saint. U simply have nothing to rope on him. I don't give a damn about tinubu either however that doesn't make him a thief.

About the retardeen, I don't need a test to confirm that he is so (as regards government). His statements and actions are more than enough. Presently mobile, and will be delighted to furnish u with as much as possible but before then, enjoy my signature below. It's attributed to him in time of mourning grin

1 Like

Re: Tinubu At The US Democratic Convention In Charlotte, NC by atuboweke(m): 6:55am On Sep 10, 2012
YOU MUST READ THIS : EVEN ODUMAKIN CONDEMS THIS : But Sharpedge news, an online publication said on Saturday that the claims were false and that Tinubu obtained the invitation card after paying the sum of $5,000.

Quoting a DNC source, Sharpedge news, explained that the invite that was given to Tinubu was a generic type that similarly went to whoever donated more than $5,000 to the Obama campaign.

The publication said that the invitation did not come directly from US President, Barack Obama.

According to the publication, Obama did not personally extend “a gold card invitation” to Tinubu to attend the Democratic Party convention in Charlotte, North Carolina, in the US.

“The invitation card sent to Tinubu, the former senator from Nigeria, was generic; and it generally goes from the campaign organisation and not personally from President Obama,” the highly placed source explained to the online agency.

His media aide, Sunday Dare, could not be reached on his mobile phone numbers as he was said to have followed the former governor on the trip.

Meanwhile, former Publicity Secretary of the Afenifere Renewal Group (ARG), Mr Yinka Odumakin, condemned the development, describing it as an integrity question that has arisen.

“Although I am yet to get details, the news is all over the internet; so my contribution on this issue is based on what is circulating.

“To be candid, it will be a sad development if what the Democratic Party has said is true; how can someone say he or she was personally invited by Obama when actually the reality is that anybody can obtain that kind of invitation upon the payment of the said sum of $5,000?

“One wonders the kind of show off or fame behind such move because it is totally uncalled for and if the motive is to deceive the people by showing what one is not, then it becomes more unfortunate and condemnable in all ramifications; a big integrity question is at play,” the former spokesman of the Save Nigeria Group (SNG) told Sunday Tribune.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Anambra Government Bans Churches From Holding Services In Public Schools / Olatokunbo Joseph Talabi, Shuaib Afolabi Salisu Appointed As Ogun SSG & COS / Zonal Congresses: Makinde, Fayose Split PDP

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.