Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,241 members, 7,818,824 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:57 AM

15 And Pregnant - Family (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / 15 And Pregnant (15459 Views)

Daughter Is 6 Months And Pregnant Again! Help! / 6 Month Old Baby And Pregnant Again. / She is 13 years old and pregnant! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 15 And Pregnant by MissIfe(f): 7:34pm On Sep 09, 2012
2mch: Ok, I thought of a solution for you. Do you have a favorite teacher? Or a guidiance counselor in school you can talk to. Break the news to the teacher and tell them you are afraid to tell your parents because they are too strict and mean. They will call your parents into school and have a long, hard talk with them. Nigerian's don't like disgrace so they will try to deal with this as quietly as possible. Just make sure the teacher is not Nigerian. Also have the teacher let them know that she will be following up on your case. Your parents will be reluctant to beat you. Try a white teacher.LOL

good idea, actually wink
Re: 15 And Pregnant by madu97: 7:45pm On Sep 09, 2012
okay so i think i have a teacher in mind that i can confide in, my world history teacher mr.busch is really nice and understanding. but wat if he asks who is responsible? do i hv to tell him abt my bf? wat if wen he tells my parents abt this he tells them abt my bf?
Re: 15 And Pregnant by obowunmi(m): 7:50pm On Sep 09, 2012
If this teacher is NOT a good person, he has an obligation to report this case to ACS (children services) and the police.

1. Your boyfriend will be arrested.
2. Your parents might be arrested too..
3. You will be removed from your home and put in foster care because it shows that your parents cannot take care of you by allowing your "ra,pi,st" to ra,,pe you under their care.

Tell your parents or siblings first before telling a teacher.

1 Like

Re: 15 And Pregnant by pendusky(m): 7:53pm On Sep 09, 2012
Wer is Sexkilz? I knw say he no dey, dis topic wld hav made d front page! LOL
Re: 15 And Pregnant by obowunmi(m): 7:54pm On Sep 09, 2012
Legally, a public service employee has the obligation to report the case to appropriate authorities.

Let's say another 15 year old got you pregnant, its a different case. But we are talking about a 28 year old...that is ILLEGAL.

The teacher will be in trouble legally if he or she doesn't call your parents, the police, or ACS (child services).
Re: 15 And Pregnant by 2mch(m): 7:57pm On Sep 09, 2012
madu97: okay so i think i have a teacher in mind that i can confide in, my world history teacher mr.busch is really nice and understanding. but wat if he asks who is responsible? do i hv to tell him abt my bf? wat if wen he tells my parents abt this he tells them abt my bf?

You don't have to tell the guidance counsellor who is responsible. Just tell him that you need him to help you break the news to them. They will handle it from there. I don't think your parents will blow it up as much as you are afraid they will. If they do, people will know that this upstanding family has someone like you in it. Don't tell the counsellor about being beaten before either. wink. At least that ensures you have potential financial support and future baby sitters if you all agree to keep the baby. If you say they beat you, they can deny it and you have no proof. Also they are allowed to discipline their child, only the state can determine when it reaches the abusive stage. Since you have now realised you are incapable of making sound decisions at this point in your life, let your parents make the decision henceforth. Close your legs after this and face your books.
Re: 15 And Pregnant by 2mch(m): 8:00pm On Sep 09, 2012
obowunmi: If this teacher is NOT a good person, he has an obligation to report this case to ACS (children services) and the police.

1. Your boyfriend will be arrested.
2. Your parents might be arrested too..
3. You will be removed from your home and put in foster care because it shows that your parents cannot take care of you by allowing your "ra,pi,st" to ra,,pe you under their care.

Tell your parents or siblings first before telling a teacher.

A fe ko sofun awon obi e. On so gbo gbo eleyi. O fe ko salo ni? Die die la ma tan lati so otito. Chill. wink. Omode leleyi. O shi ma ma ronu bi adiye. Abi ewo ni ti e pelu nkan to ma shele si molester?
Re: 15 And Pregnant by madu97: 8:03pm On Sep 09, 2012
obowunmi: Legally, a public service employee has the obligation to report the case to appropriate authorities.

Let's say another 15 year old got you pregnant, its a different case. But we are talking about a 28 year old...that is ILLEGAL.

The teacher will be in trouble legally if he or she doesn't call your parents, the police, or ACS (child services).

omg i never thought of that. i dont want anything to happen to my parents, i love them even tho they are mean n i dont want me n my siblins to be in foster homes. okay so i cant tell mr.busch about this. maybe i can tell my moms younger sister, she is 22yrs so she is still young n understandin. her boyfriend is in his 30s, i think like 33, so mayb she wont b to quick to report my bf since her bf is also older.

1 Like

Re: 15 And Pregnant by ITbomb(m): 8:04pm On Sep 09, 2012
2mch:

A fe ko sofun awon obi e. On so gbo gbo eleyi. O fe ko salo ni? Die die la ma tan lati so otito. Chill. wink. Omode leleyi. O shi ma ma ronu bi adiye. Abi ewo ni ti e pelu nkan to ma shele si molester?
He said ' if you born that child , you will be giving birth to another molester '
Re: 15 And Pregnant by obowunmi(m): 8:14pm On Sep 09, 2012
2mch:

Mo ti gbo... Mi o ro pe o le salo - erun ba. Oo to lo wi sha.

Awon omo ilu oyinbo, onisekuse buruku.
Re: 15 And Pregnant by 2mch(m): 8:16pm On Sep 09, 2012
madu97:

her boyfriend is in his 30s, i think like 33, so mayb she wont b to quick to report my bf since her bf is also older.
Oh ok, fantastic idea. You are a very smart girl. wink
Re: 15 And Pregnant by obowunmi(m): 8:16pm On Sep 09, 2012
ITbomb:
He said ' if you born that child , you will be giving birth to another molester '

Lies - you will be surprised that your parents might not even be upset or angry at you.

Be bold. Tell them. All the best.
Re: 15 And Pregnant by SisiKill1: 8:21pm On Sep 09, 2012
2mch:

Aaaah Soo!

ITbomb:

@OP
Don't listen to this guy...that's not what 2mch said. He only reiterated his advice. Yep, confiding to a teacher you trust is by far the best option you have right now.
Re: 15 And Pregnant by Ivynwa(f): 8:57pm On Sep 09, 2012
This thread reeks more and more to me like somebody who read the other recent pregnant young girl's thread and staged up this to check out reactions of people. Wish you good luck there whoever this is.
Re: 15 And Pregnant by odumdesmond: 9:01pm On Sep 09, 2012
Screwface: Although I doubt the authenticity* of this story,i'l stil comment.
Your age automatically makes you a Child,and as such,your 28-year-old guy abused you. If am not mistaken,that crime carries a jail term.
You have two choices available to you here:
*Tell your parents first.
*Tell your boyfriend first.
Dnt ask me what they'l do cus i dnt know..and u beta tel dem fast
it is no crime for a girl of 15 to give consent to sex, its only if she was less than 13 that we wud say she is incapable of legally giving consent eventhough she agrees to it. It very simple, get ur parents informed!!!

1 Like

Re: 15 And Pregnant by maclatunji: 9:02pm On Sep 09, 2012
Ivynwa: This thread reeks more and more to me like somebody who read the other recent pregnant young girl's thread and staged up this to check out reactions of people. Wish you good luck there whoever this is.

Relax, this story is very believable. The naivety that got OP into this mess is written all-over her posts. These things happen and we shouldn't be quick to dismiss them as false.

1 Like

Re: 15 And Pregnant by ITbomb(m): 9:07pm On Sep 09, 2012
Even if the OP is fake , there is a 15 yr old out there in a sex relationship or even pregnant reading this and it might be helpful.

1 Like

Re: 15 And Pregnant by Ivynwa(f): 9:09pm On Sep 09, 2012
maclatunji:

Relax, this story is very believable. The naivety that got OP into this mess is written all-over her posts. These things happen and we shouldn't be quick to dismiss them as false.

Sweetheart, naivety can be acted up too and I am trying to see through this person. We all just finished talking to a young girl with this kind of problem yesterday and I am sure somebody upped and got a username overnight and started this. We will see it all unfold dearie.
Re: 15 And Pregnant by madu97: 9:16pm On Sep 09, 2012
did u guys already address this issue to a girl yesterday?i didnt know that. well what was her decision mybe it cud help me out. okay so my bf has been callin n txtn me to come over but i havent replied bcus im scared i might tell him im pregnant on accident or something worse will happen. n now he sent a mean txt tellin me i am good for nothing and dat he knos im ignorin him on purpose because im cheatin on him. shud i reply back n tell him im not cheatin? wat if he asks y i have been ignorin him, wat excuse do i use? my younger brother noticed dat ive been depressed n cryin lately n he went n told my parents n now my parents keep questionin me askin wats wrong, i told dem noting but i kno they r still suspicious. does any1 have n excuse i can tell them also atleast till i figure out wat im gona do? n i think i need to reduce how i get on this forum becus i thnk my parents told my siblins 2 b watchin me n i dont want them 2 know abt this. omg, wat do i do?
Re: 15 And Pregnant by Nobody: 9:25pm On Sep 09, 2012
madu97: did u guys already address this issue to a girl yesterday?i didnt know that. well what was her decision mybe it cud help me out. okay so my bf has been callin n txtn me to come over but i havent replied bcus im scared i might tell him im pregnant on accident or something worse will happen. n now he sent a mean txt tellin me i am good for nothing and dat he knos im ignorin him on purpose because im cheatin on him. shud i reply back n tell him im not cheatin? wat if he asks y i have been ignorin him, wat excuse do i use? my younger brother noticed dat ive been depressed n cryin lately n he went n told my parents n now my parents keep questionin me askin wats wrong, i told dem noting but i kno they r still suspicious. does any1 have n excuse i can tell them also atleast till i figure out wat im gona do? n i think i need to reduce how i get on this forum becus i thnk my parents told my siblins 2 b watchin me n i dont want them 2 know abt this. omg, wat do i do?

Told u so .... The lowlife is a paedophile, he doesn't love you! It's all lust...Stay away from him. I suggest you tell ur mommy's sister like u said earlier

1 Like

Re: 15 And Pregnant by 2mch(m): 9:53pm On Sep 09, 2012
madu97: did u guys already address this issue to a girl yesterday?i didnt know that. well what was her decision mybe it cud help me out. okay so my bf has been callin n txtn me to come over but i havent replied bcus im scared i might tell him im pregnant on accident or something worse will happen. n now he sent a mean txt tellin me i am good for nothing and dat he knos im ignorin him on purpose because im cheatin on him. shud i reply back n tell him im not cheatin? wat if he asks y i have been ignorin him, wat excuse do i use? my younger brother noticed dat ive been depressed n cryin lately n he went n told my parents n now my parents keep questionin me askin wats wrong, i told dem noting but i kno they r still suspicious. does any1 have n excuse i can tell them also atleast till i figure out wat im gona do? n i think i need to reduce how i get on this forum becus i thnk my parents told my siblins 2 b watchin me n i dont want them 2 know abt this. omg, wat do i do?

What is this boyfriends background? What can you tell us about all you know about him? Stay away from him for now till you resolve issues with your parents through your aunty and her older boyfriend. Don't call, text or cry. Be brave and ask your aunty and her boyfriend to come and see you. That it is important because you have something to tell them.
Re: 15 And Pregnant by safeact(m): 10:30pm On Sep 09, 2012
madu97: did u guys already address this issue to a girl yesterday?i didnt know that. well what was her decision mybe it cud help me out. okay so my bf has been callin n txtn me to come over but i havent replied bcus im scared i might tell him im pregnant on accident or something worse will happen. n now he sent a mean txt tellin me I AM GOOD FOR NOTHING and dat he knos im ignorin him on purpose because im cheatin on him. shud i reply back n tell him im not cheatin? wat if he asks y i have been ignorin him, wat excuse do i use? my younger brother noticed dat ive been depressed n cryin lately n he went n told my parents n now my parents keep questionin me askin wats wrong, i told dem noting but i kno they r still suspicious. does any1 have n excuse i can tell them also atleast till i figure out wat im gona do? n i think i need to reduce how i get on this forum becus i thnk my parents told my siblins 2 b watchin me n i dont want them 2 know abt this. omg, wat do i do?

I told u that u still come back crying foul against ur boyfriend. If he loves u that much, why would he call u good for nothing and not just trust u!

See what obodo oyibo has done to you! Soon, u will b standing alone and ur so called boyfriend will deny d pregnancy.
Re: 15 And Pregnant by Tenderly1(f): 10:47pm On Sep 09, 2012
just send for your aunt asap and tel dem.Be ready 4 scolding because they will do it alot.pls,pls change your friends they are not good girls And when they are scolding you, don't be on the defence cos it will make them more angry.As for your tight punny lover is he a white or black man?

1 Like

Re: 15 And Pregnant by Nobody: 10:56pm On Sep 09, 2012
I'm sorry if i sound mean, but, am I the only one that thinks that this girl needs some serious slap to wake her up out of her dreams? I tried to refrain from commenting on this topic but couldn't seeing the op's level of stupidity(that's if the story is real). You really need someone to talk senses into your head. You're pregnant at 15, yes, the mistake has been made but are you not supposed to wake up and see things for what they really are? My parents can also be likened to your parents but if i made a mistake of getting pregnant at 15 for a man of 28 years old, i guess i would have had a better attitude than yours. First of all, this stupid boyfriend or what do you call him has nothing close to love for you. He has just been using your sorry a** and you seem not to understand that even though mature people here are pointing that to you. Instead, you still keep asking if you should go there and have sex with him. The first thing you have to do now is tell him you're pregnant, see his reactions (which I'm sure would be far from good) and break up with him ASAP. Then, with him gone, you would know what next to do with you boring life. You've had enough advices from people here and if you're real, you should know the right thing to do by now. Just in case, you've not figured that out, the right thing to do IS TO GO AND TELL YOUR MOTHER. I don't think they would actually kill you, they would be dissapointed but you're still their child. If they caught you smoking weed before and didn't kill you, then, they can't kill you not that you're pregnant (though, they are different sins but you can figure out what would happen with the incidence of you smoking weed). Pls, girl, you claim to be matured in your own little way, so, why don't you make use of that maturity and do the right thing here. You have to accept the consequences of your actions and here it is. But, pls, forget about that stupid, silly guy who you claim cannot do without you and stop glorifying the rubbish love he claims to have for you here. It's really annoying, plz.

3 Likes

Re: 15 And Pregnant by Nobody: 11:47pm On Sep 09, 2012
madu97:

i think my bf can allow it bcus he says age is nothing but a number. i kno my bf loves me, he tells me everyday n he has been with me for more than a yr now. i dont kno what he will do if i tell him about the pregnancy, thats y im asking u all for advice. im sure he doesnt have anyone else bcus he tells me that i am the love of his life and that we belong together n that he has never met someone like me before. i have been to his apartment many times n i havnt seen any other woman. i trust my bf. i started havin sex this yr after i turned 15, most of the girls at my school have already been havin sex but its not fair that i waited to have sex n im already pregnant.
I can see you are blinded by love. If he truly loves you, he'll not be having sex with you. He doesn't need sex to affirm his love for you, there are other ways of doing that. Pls, do not abort. Your parents would be furious for a while but later they would forgive you and embrace you. I think the background of the relationship is more sex than love... How are you even sure he's not just using you?
Re: 15 And Pregnant by madu97: 1:00am On Sep 10, 2012
okay so i finally picked up my boyfriends call n we were talkin n i dunno something in me made me tell him i was pregnant so i kinda blurted it out n he cut the call. iv called him back like alotta times already but he isnt picking up. so it broke my heart cus its not fair dat he doesnt wana talk to me. so i called my aunt n told her everything dat has been goin on n she told me not to worry n that she is goin 2 call my parents later tonight n talk to them and dat she is gona make sure my boyfriend rots in jail. she thinks my bf cut the call bcus he is gona deny me n d baby but i dont think dats true, i thnk he dropped it cus i suprised him n he is in shock. i really dont want them to send my bf away, i still love him. n to the people dat asked about my bf, he is 28yrs old n he is a black american. he was raised by his older brother bcus his mom died wen he was 2 n his dad started doin cocaine n stuff n left him n his big brother 2 fend 4 themselves. das y my bf is sensitive n mature n das one of the reason i love him. my aunt says she wont let my parents beat me or kick me out but if they persist then i can come n live wit her. i am so happy dat i talked to her, thank u all 4 persuadin me to talk 2 someone. now im just goin 2 wait 4 her 2 talk 2 my parents but i just pray dat deyleave my bf out of this. u guys shud help me pray.
Re: 15 And Pregnant by obowunmi(m): 1:16am On Sep 10, 2012
This is getting interesting...
Re: 15 And Pregnant by Tenderly1(f): 1:27am On Sep 10, 2012
is this girl serious?pikin wey nor dey hear im mama word.
Re: 15 And Pregnant by dayokanu(m): 1:27am On Sep 10, 2012
madu97: . das y my bf is sensitive n mature n das one of the reason i love him. my aunt says she wont let my parents beat me or kick me out but if they persist then i can come n live wit her. i am so happy dat i talked to her, thank u all 4 persuadin me to talk 2 someone. now im just goin 2 wait 4 her 2 talk 2 my parents but i just pray dat deyleave my bf out of this. u guys shud help me pray.

You said your bf is sensible and matured, yet he called you worthless when you didnt reply his text?

I guess the guy might have already skipped town cos he knows his asss is rotting in jail
Re: 15 And Pregnant by Baba1010: 1:27am On Sep 10, 2012
Hey MrMadu, oh sorry Miss Salvation

Does this song ring a bell?

Daddy I’ve fallen for a monster
Somehow he’s scaring me to death
Ah yes he is
He’s big and he’s bad
I love him like mad
Mamma he’s the best I ever had

Daddy I’ve fallen for a monster
He got a black heart

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XDpK0fnuwhg

You made me remember my sister, she got preg for the her so-called guy cos the family was against their relationship and she felt the only solution was to get preg anyways, a "save=the=shame" marriage was arranged cos no options for abortion ( strict/religious parents). A year afterwards she is out of the marriage and dude got another wifey. she obviously was clouded in some unreasonable love then.

See babes, I wouldn't advise you go for abortion, you are just 15 for heaven sake. have the baby with the support of your family, sure they will flare up initially but they wont leave you to carry the burden alone since there are better chances your Mr. Love might not be around (arrested). Lets say you have your baby by 16, you should be able to pick up your life after a year or there about and fulfill your dreams(everybody's got one I hope grin grin)......life goes on.

btw.......[size=4pt]the rate at which these young girls develop features are tempting [/size]o shocked

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

List Of Banned Baby Names Around The World / Only God Knows What Some Parents Are Teaching Their Grown Up Children / I Feel Like Divorcing My Husband: UPDATE

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 71
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.