Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,550 members, 7,819,948 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:17 AM

Cleric Gives List Of Boko-Haram Sponsors To David Mark - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Cleric Gives List Of Boko-Haram Sponsors To David Mark (25837 Views)

David Mark Visits The Palace Of The Och'idoma - Photos / We Have Clues On Boko Haram Sponsors - Nigerian Army / 'Akhwat Akwop' Asks Boko Haram Sponsors to Leave The Country (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cleric Gives List Of Boko-Haram Sponsors To David Mark by jovoodoo(m): 12:48pm On Sep 10, 2012
This is all BULLCRAP!!!!!

Why give the videos to a bloody politician when he could have uploaded all on the net for all to see!!!

If this news is real then those videos will neva see the light of day.
Re: Cleric Gives List Of Boko-Haram Sponsors To David Mark by EASY39(m): 1:04pm On Sep 10, 2012
dozydre: And what are they still waiting for? Action pls!
abi o make dem mention name
Re: Cleric Gives List Of Boko-Haram Sponsors To David Mark by bojar(m): 1:05pm On Sep 10, 2012
"Complex comedy show " A perfect title for Nigeria in TV Series. cool.

Am not that indifference about our country, But in a situation where the people with the responsibility of tackling our major problems have bluntly betrayed the country.. I wonder what my little honest effort will achieve. Let's continue praying for Nigeria !
Re: Cleric Gives List Of Boko-Haram Sponsors To David Mark by Basic(m): 1:09pm On Sep 10, 2012
dozydre: hope u treat the president with same fairness?
I'm not selective in this philosophy of mine!
Re: Cleric Gives List Of Boko-Haram Sponsors To David Mark by araromiii: 1:15pm On Sep 10, 2012
My fellow Nigerian it is high time we stop fooling ourselves. Nigeria as a country we are encouraging terrorism by hiding the names of BOKO BOYs. pls publish their names I trust some fellow NIgerian that can assinate them without collecting KOBO.
Re: Cleric Gives List Of Boko-Haram Sponsors To David Mark by Kslib(m): 1:15pm On Sep 10, 2012
Hmmmn,why did he send the video to david mark? We all know politics would be played with those evidence as usual. It's high-time we all realize that our political leaders do not give a Bleep about we the citizens. All they care about is themselves,they play politics with ourlives and our future,cos they know their's and their generations to come is secured..
Just look at how many innocent lives have been lost and still they don't care.. They know the sponsors of boko haram,they know themselves.. What a pity!!
Everyday we keep complaining about bad governance,i mean EVERY SINGLE DAY and yet we the citizens don't want to force that change to happen rather we fold our arms and wait for miracle to happen... You think if the aim of boko haram is to islamize the country,they wouldn't move to other zones with time.Should we wait until the battle gets to us and cause irreversible damage before taking actions...
Our leaders are wicked souls,devils in human form,armed robbers without ammunition and heartless creatures.. One thing is for sure,when the revolution comes it will be bloody and no-one shall be spared.. All of you beasts combined and multiplied can not be a match compared to the millions of innocent Nigerians who have been deprived the right to smile. There will be no hiding place..
How can we let a bunch of fools control the lives of millions of Nigerians. Without the citizens there is no Nigeria and without these fools there will be a better Nigeria!!! We put them where they are today,we should be the one's calling the shots not the other way round....
Re: Cleric Gives List Of Boko-Haram Sponsors To David Mark by Aifey(m): 1:22pm On Sep 10, 2012
Nwa-Ngeme, y copy d full thread b4 comentin. Olodo.

1 Like

Re: Cleric Gives List Of Boko-Haram Sponsors To David Mark by Aifey(m): 1:25pm On Sep 10, 2012
Jonthan shuld b held responsible 4this shit. He is d head but fails 2act. Glueless, senceless, n failed president. Everyblam goes 2him.
Re: Cleric Gives List Of Boko-Haram Sponsors To David Mark by Ideasroole: 1:27pm On Sep 10, 2012
Super1759: So if clerics can go this far to get details, what is our SSS waiting for? Even the JTF and federal govt? If it is cynthia(daughter of a high personnel),they will comb everything,even the people that said "hello to her" smh
Lol! grin
Re: Cleric Gives List Of Boko-Haram Sponsors To David Mark by ignis: 1:32pm On Sep 10, 2012
Nigeria is very dull when it comes to issues like this. This issue is supposed to be confidential to an extent. Imagine publishing the full names and title of the cleric that gave the information. I hope the outcome would not look like that of Obasanjo's so called closed door visit to Goje's family - the late yusuf relation. Which end up with the man being assasinated by the sect. I wonder why Nigeria don't have any brain in tackling issues like this.
Re: Cleric Gives List Of Boko-Haram Sponsors To David Mark by SimplySEA(m): 1:41pm On Sep 10, 2012
lumeneng22: Why refering to murderers as prominent and top government functioneries that are too big to be dealth with. A criminal is a criminal whether president or c in c. David mark should release the list sharpadly sharpadly so that we nigerians can revolt against them.
i believ dis is d exact reason d govt need to be careful with d evidences - to prevent anarchy. Wise actions should be taken, no doubts, but wit little noise! My humble opinion!
Re: Cleric Gives List Of Boko-Haram Sponsors To David Mark by Godsbrown(m): 1:52pm On Sep 10, 2012
The pastor that gave the names and dvds, if he is really genuine, why cant he go to cnn or bbc, why must it be david mark?? Let him go to a neutral authority.....no nigerian leader is to be trusted.
Re: Cleric Gives List Of Boko-Haram Sponsors To David Mark by Reference(m): 1:55pm On Sep 10, 2012
Csami:
My friend, u've been watching too much movies and it made u forget where u are.

grin Abi oh. Maybe im name sef, e don forget. I hail oh Jason Bourne. Abeg make we bury covert ops with the late Sani Goggles.
Re: Cleric Gives List Of Boko-Haram Sponsors To David Mark by emmalexabl(m): 1:56pm On Sep 10, 2012
A list of Boko sponspors and yet no single name mentioned...Stale gist!! NEXT......
Re: Cleric Gives List Of Boko-Haram Sponsors To David Mark by Reference(m): 1:59pm On Sep 10, 2012
kcfresh007: Nigerians cant wait to know who d sponsors are. grin

Then what. E-fire and brimstone. grin
Re: Cleric Gives List Of Boko-Haram Sponsors To David Mark by blaise26abj(m): 2:00pm On Sep 10, 2012
Point 1; the name of the cleric was published
point 2; He is still alive which means he really does have damning evidence that would be made public should anything happen to him.
point 3: No wonder all of GEJ administration keeps saying they are on top of the situation and we didn't understand and still don't.

The material is truly sensitive and I pray it finds it's way to the public. Then all hell will be let loose.
Re: Cleric Gives List Of Boko-Haram Sponsors To David Mark by e9teen(m): 2:10pm On Sep 10, 2012
Watch how dey ll sweep dis under d carpets.
Re: Cleric Gives List Of Boko-Haram Sponsors To David Mark by Reference(m): 2:15pm On Sep 10, 2012
Kslib: Hmmmn,why did he send the video to david mark? We all know politics would be played with those evidence as usual. It's high-time we all realize that our political leaders do not give a Bleep about we the citizens. All they care about is themselves,they play politics with ourlives and our future,cos they know their's and their generations to come is secured..
Just look at how many innocent lives have been lost and still they don't care.. They know the sponsors of boko haram,they know themselves.. What a pity!!
Everyday we keep complaining about bad governance,i mean EVERY SINGLE DAY and yet we the citizens don't want to force that change to happen rather we fold our arms and wait for miracle to happen... You think if the aim of boko haram is to islamize the country,they wouldn't move to other zones with time.Should we wait until the battle gets to us and cause irreversible damage before taking actions...
Our leaders are wicked souls,devils in human form,armed robbers without ammunition and heartless creatures.. One thing is for sure,when the revolution comes it will be bloody and no-one shall be spared.. All of you beasts combined and multiplied can not be a match compared to the millions of innocent Nigerians who have been deprived the right to smile. There will be no hiding place..
How can we let a bunch of fools control the lives of millions of Nigerians. Without the citizens there is no Nigeria and without these fools there will be a better Nigeria!!! We put them where they are today,we should be the one's calling the shots not the other way round....

Perhaps because David Mark is the most senior christian political office holder from the north and he may have felt proximity will air the case. This scenario actually says a lot about what those classified tapes contain and their implication. Sometimes the contents could be so inciendary that venting it to the public could trigger....
Re: Cleric Gives List Of Boko-Haram Sponsors To David Mark by touchmehard: 2:26pm On Sep 10, 2012
I hope the cleric has photocopies of the letter he send to David Mark and copies of the DVDs too. Let him send them to SSS or the Army, and then ruuuuuuunnnnnnn!
Re: Cleric Gives List Of Boko-Haram Sponsors To David Mark by omoredia: 2:45pm On Sep 10, 2012
Basic: If, at the end, Buhari is vindicated, those who swallowed the speculations, without any concrete evidence, that he's a BH sponsor should bury their heads in shame.
I'm not a Buhari fan, but I'll never allow my hatred for anyone to tempt me into believing every false tale about him.
I challenge those who link Buhari to BH to provide concrete evidence to that effect. By "concrete evidence", I mean authoritative proofs. Newspaper pages or web pages on authority sites should suffice. If you can't provide any, then you're certainly being unjust, and this country will never develop if she still contains more of people like you!
Now, I'll simply ignore insults and take those who hurl them, as responses, to be brainless humanoids. Only concrete evidences, which I'd demanded, are welcome as rational responses.
its foolish people like u that can't put one and two together that becomes victims of BH attacks. People Like u are sitting ducks!
Re: Cleric Gives List Of Boko-Haram Sponsors To David Mark by Sekso(m): 2:48pm On Sep 10, 2012
In the OP's write up, it was alluded that the fire demons have a financial secretary who also heads one of the key sectors within the Government.
Now, I am thinking of the proposed #5,000 notes and it seems my brain can't piece things together further! Can someone help me complete this Jigsaw puzzle?
Re: Cleric Gives List Of Boko-Haram Sponsors To David Mark by Abagworo(m): 3:02pm On Sep 10, 2012
I suspect Sambo, Ndume and Sherrif.

1 Like

Re: Cleric Gives List Of Boko-Haram Sponsors To David Mark by Nobody: 3:16pm On Sep 10, 2012
Dis politicians think we are foolish.
Re: Cleric Gives List Of Boko-Haram Sponsors To David Mark by Cityguy: 4:01pm On Sep 10, 2012
These people just dont care about the common man. And to think this information and evidence in dvds has been with them since 2011! They just want to sacrifice innocent people for the sake of maintaining this so called 'union'. Smh
Re: Cleric Gives List Of Boko-Haram Sponsors To David Mark by Cityguy: 4:02pm On Sep 10, 2012
These people just dont care about the common man. And to think this information and evidence in dvds have been with them since 2011! I dont know how they are able to sleep at night. They just want to sacrifice innocent people for the sake of maintaining this so called 'union'. Smh
Re: Cleric Gives List Of Boko-Haram Sponsors To David Mark by Martianarian: 4:14pm On Sep 10, 2012
No difference...it's just business as usual. No action will be taken.
Re: Cleric Gives List Of Boko-Haram Sponsors To David Mark by readone1(m): 5:22pm On Sep 10, 2012
pastor please send this video to YOUTUBE let see their faces

1 Like

Re: Cleric Gives List Of Boko-Haram Sponsors To David Mark by mbmusa2(m): 8:01pm On Sep 10, 2012
When i heard things like this i only laugh @ it. Cos from the xtians side there is always no justice in utering statement concerning religios. How can u tell me that the boko haram activities aim at islamatising the nation after that all of the boko haram ppl are illiterate about islam it self? How can u said this after that We muslims know that their activities is unislamic? Go to maiduguri and ask how many prominent islamic scholars challenge late muhammad yusuf their leader dabating him and depeated him comferm to him that he is wrongh with his claim. How many islamic scholars killed by boko haramist? Go and ask who killed shaikh jafar @ kano in the mosque during morning prayer? So believe it or not boko haram are not muslims . And why always north And finally qur'an comfirm to us that jewish and xtians will never love you untill u change the religion from islam to jewish or xtianity. No mater what the case we will remain muslim what ever the plan u r making against us. We know about the xtins cough in this activity but u always did'nt mentioned them in the story why B/haram are xtians group, organised by cristian association/organisation of nigeria (c.a.n) to destablised the northernrs especially the muslims. U will never succed.
Re: Cleric Gives List Of Boko-Haram Sponsors To David Mark by LFJ: 8:20pm On Sep 10, 2012
chipmunkey: [size=15pt]We all know the BH sponsors. It`s an open secret that they all have an agenda to islamize Nigeria.[/size]

Yes! Everybody with an agenda, Muslims want Nig to be islamize, Christians want Nig Christianize, Yoruba want it regionize, Ibo want Biafra, Ijaw want special recognition, everybody with a target, and u can see, you too are here spreading lies to help those who want us divided.
Re: Cleric Gives List Of Boko-Haram Sponsors To David Mark by bigmaut: 9:41pm On Sep 10, 2012
They shld have gvn d list 2 Basketmouth to readout not David mark

1 Like

Re: Cleric Gives List Of Boko-Haram Sponsors To David Mark by bigmaut: 9:44pm On Sep 10, 2012
\
Re: Cleric Gives List Of Boko-Haram Sponsors To David Mark by Asemo11(m): 1:13am On Sep 11, 2012
nwa-ngeme:

PLEASE DONT WASTE OUR DATA. THIS NEWS IS TOTALLY USELESS WITHOUT THE NECESSARY DETAILS. A NUTLESS MONKEY CAN WRITE THIS UP.
i fink u just did

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Ortom Presents Documents To Indict Presidency, Defence Minister, IGP / Yoruba Nation: Stay Away From Ondo, Akeredolu Warns Igboho, Others / Oshiomhole: Foreign Prisoners Are Working At Construction Sites In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.