Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,197 members, 7,822,043 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 04:02 AM

Cleric Gives List Of Boko-Haram Sponsors To David Mark - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Cleric Gives List Of Boko-Haram Sponsors To David Mark (25843 Views)

David Mark Visits The Palace Of The Och'idoma - Photos / We Have Clues On Boko Haram Sponsors - Nigerian Army / 'Akhwat Akwop' Asks Boko Haram Sponsors to Leave The Country (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cleric Gives List Of Boko-Haram Sponsors To David Mark by Asemo11(m): 1:19am On Sep 11, 2012
hammedkola: So who are the people on the list?
if u ask me na who i go ask?
Re: Cleric Gives List Of Boko-Haram Sponsors To David Mark by Asemo11(m): 1:25am On Sep 11, 2012
Kslib: Hmmmn,why did he send the video to david mark? We all know politics would be played with those evidence as usual. It's high-time we all realize that our political leaders do not give a Bleep about we the citizens. All they care about is themselves,they play politics with ourlives and our future,cos they know their's and their generations to come is secured..
Just look at how many innocent lives have been lost and still they don't care.. They know the sponsors of boko haram,they know themselves.. What a pity!!
Everyday we keep complaining about bad governance,i mean EVERY SINGLE DAY and yet we the citizens don't want to force that change to happen rather we fold our arms and wait for miracle to happen... You think if the aim of boko haram is to islamize the country,they wouldn't move to other zones with time.Should we wait until the battle gets to us and cause irreversible damage before taking actions...
Our leaders are wicked souls,devils in human form,armed robbers without ammunition and heartless creatures.. One thing is for sure,when the revolution comes it will be bloody and no-one shall be spared.. All of you beasts combined and multiplied can not be a match compared to the millions of innocent Nigerians who have been deprived the right to smile. There will be no hiding place..
How can we let a bunch of fools control the lives of millions of Nigerians. Without the citizens there is no Nigeria and without these fools there will be a better Nigeria!!! We put them where they are today,we should be the one's calling the shots not the other way round....
and the revolution will be televise life
Re: Cleric Gives List Of Boko-Haram Sponsors To David Mark by blesszzy(m): 1:55am On Sep 11, 2012
Na everyday we dey hear ham...seciously am tied of hearing this kind of news..
Re: Cleric Gives List Of Boko-Haram Sponsors To David Mark by ebosed: 9:23am On Sep 11, 2012
No government here in Africa can destroy an idea. Islam has come to stay, Christianity has come to stay and so is Boko Haram. The only way to counter any of this ideas is by propagating a better idea peacefully which could appeal to faithfuls of all of this idealism and cause a change of taught or switch of belief. No amount of ammunition and bombardment of any of this groups can destroy it, it can only reduce or further increase it impact.

Adult Hitler is dead but racism remains, Democracy remains despite the death of Abraham Lincoln, Christian remains despite the killing of Christ, although Prophet Mohammed is dead Islam still remain.

The government should come up with a better idea base government, fight corruption and positively influence all and sundry. I do not support any religion that destroy life but destroying such movement through bombing would lead no where. In the last 10years there have been no single suicide attack in IRAN yet they are the most unwanted nation now on earth...while I agree that it might be difficult to trust IRAN with nuclear power it appears that if you allow people to be governed in true honesty and integrity...we might just find that idealism that could make us live peacefully as a nation.
Re: Cleric Gives List Of Boko-Haram Sponsors To David Mark by Kirinwa: 10:28am On Sep 11, 2012
Acidosis: we are waiting for namesssssss, not prominent this & that

Guy you be correct otula!Who do you expect to release names to you. It seems you can't read and understand the nature of things here. I suggest you go back to kindergarten asap!
Re: Cleric Gives List Of Boko-Haram Sponsors To David Mark by mbmusa2(m): 11:57am On Sep 11, 2012
if you want know the real sponsors to boko haram. Read this. 1,goodluck jonathan 2, pdp 3, Obasanjo 4,can president orijisafor 5, the cristian asssociation of nigeria. 6 pope venedict. 7 united state. Iswear to God they know and how things are organised to destablised northerners especially muslims community. We are praying may Almighty God fire them All amin..
Re: Cleric Gives List Of Boko-Haram Sponsors To David Mark by nwangeme: 12:45pm On Sep 11, 2012
seunajia:

You had to quote all that just to write two lines while "shouting"?
And you ironically made reference to monkey. Smh.

here we go again!!! i hate it when a nigga tries to act like he knows english. guy abeg go front go park jor.
Re: Cleric Gives List Of Boko-Haram Sponsors To David Mark by mbmusa2(m): 10:03pm On Sep 11, 2012
Bleep naira land's forum officials for injustice. This is nonsense!!!!!!!!!!!
mbmusa2: if you want know the real sponsors to boko haram. Read this. 1,goodluck jonathan 2, pdp 3, Obasanjo 4,can president orijisafor 5, the cristian asssociation of nigeria. 6 pope venedict. 7 united state. Iswear to God they know and how things are organised to destablised northerners especially muslims community. We are praying may Almighty God fire them All amin..
Re: Cleric Gives List Of Boko-Haram Sponsors To David Mark by ignis: 7:11pm On Sep 12, 2012
seunajia:

You had to quote all that just to write two lines while "shouting"?
And you ironically made reference to monkey. Smh.
Can you read what you just wrote? For your mind u dey blow big grammer.
If no be say your name na Seun, i for don insulted you. I Just leave you because you be Oga seun namesake. I no want make any body ban me for nairaland.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

APC Presidential Campaign In Kwara - Live / Tinubu, Oba Akiolu, Obasa, At Eid Prayer In Lagos / Unizik Students Cry To Government As Ifite Road Becomes A Death Trap - Pictures

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.