Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,055 members, 7,818,163 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:17 AM

Jonathan: I’ll Pay Any Price For Nigeria To Work - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Jonathan: I’ll Pay Any Price For Nigeria To Work (12803 Views)

Jonathan: I’ll Become Peace Ambassador After Leaving Office / Jonathan: I’ll Bring Opposition To My Cabinet If Re-elected / Jonathan: I’ll Pay Any Price To Make Nigeria Work (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jonathan: I’ll Pay Any Price For Nigeria To Work by Dynaman(m): 9:19pm On Sep 10, 2012
The ultimate price he will pay is to declare war on bokoharam and other vices militating against his government. I mean by immediate execution of any culprit starting with corrupt top government officials and the men responsible for bokoharam then nigeria will stand or disintegration will be the option.
Re: Jonathan: I’ll Pay Any Price For Nigeria To Work by Witi(m): 9:22pm On Sep 10, 2012
Then he should resign.
Re: Jonathan: I’ll Pay Any Price For Nigeria To Work by Dee60: 9:23pm On Sep 10, 2012
afam4eva: [size=14pt]Resign Sir...[/size]
Yes, perhaps that is the price to pay!
Re: Jonathan: I’ll Pay Any Price For Nigeria To Work by Pennywise(m): 9:25pm On Sep 10, 2012
Jonathan will do anything for Nigeria except declare his assets. Another silly talk.
Re: Jonathan: I’ll Pay Any Price For Nigeria To Work by Dee60: 9:26pm On Sep 10, 2012
Talk talk!
Re: Jonathan: I’ll Pay Any Price For Nigeria To Work by Tayo114: 9:26pm On Sep 10, 2012
Nonsense.
Re: Jonathan: I’ll Pay Any Price For Nigeria To Work by Pataki: 9:32pm On Sep 10, 2012
Retardeen......please RESIGN!
Re: Jonathan: I’ll Pay Any Price For Nigeria To Work by hillsate: 9:36pm On Sep 10, 2012
Why is GEJ confusing and contradicting himself?
He said he doesn't give a damn about declaring his assets and now saying he can pay any price to make Nigeria work?
is this guy for real?
PLEASE WILL THE REAL GOODLUCK EBELE JONATHAN STAND UP!

1 Like

Re: Jonathan: I’ll Pay Any Price For Nigeria To Work by ajbabs(m): 9:38pm On Sep 10, 2012
This is getting serious.
Re: Jonathan: I’ll Pay Any Price For Nigeria To Work by Nobody: 9:40pm On Sep 10, 2012
God be with you my President. Nigeria and Nigerians that matter love you. Only the nincompoops hate their President.
Re: Jonathan: I’ll Pay Any Price For Nigeria To Work by MyMouth(m): 9:42pm On Sep 10, 2012
thats what they always say.
Re: Jonathan: I’ll Pay Any Price For Nigeria To Work by DExplorer1: 9:49pm On Sep 10, 2012
So far, GEJ is the best President in a democratic era. We love you sir, your positive impact is beginning to show in Nigeria. Pls., keep up the good efforts. Nigerians thank you.
Re: Jonathan: I’ll Pay Any Price For Nigeria To Work by Johndoe100(m): 9:57pm On Sep 10, 2012
Billyonaire: God be with you my President. Nigeria and Nigerians that matter love you. Only the nincompoops hate their President.

Amen, my brother amen.

However, Nincompoops are human, these THINGS that hate are nematodes
Re: Jonathan: I’ll Pay Any Price For Nigeria To Work by janeyo(f): 9:58pm On Sep 10, 2012
Nigerians! we will never change. this is a serious issue that directly concerns us and we're making a joke of it. how then can we hold our so called leaders to their words if we don't take them seriously.Nigeria is not a joke. We really need a reformation. but then, If Nigeria should move forward, then it has to start from the top. So i seriously doubt Mr. P.'s words.we don't need sentiments.
Re: Jonathan: I’ll Pay Any Price For Nigeria To Work by Nobody: 10:00pm On Sep 10, 2012
This man Iڪ such a clown, even Obj that didn't make such comments out performed him Ǎ̜̣̍Ϟd I'm not comparing obj's tenure †☺ his in terms of time disproportionately.
Re: Jonathan: I’ll Pay Any Price For Nigeria To Work by Johndoe100(m): 10:07pm On Sep 10, 2012
blink182: This man Iڪ such a clown, even Obj that didn't make such comments out performed him Ǎ̜̣̍Ϟd I'm not comparing obj's tenure †☺ his in terms of time disproportionately.

Nematode alert!!!
Re: Jonathan: I’ll Pay Any Price For Nigeria To Work by sessydoo(m): 10:18pm On Sep 10, 2012
We dont need all these empty talks n promises anymore Mr President. You shld know that by now Nigerians are wiser than b4. If you want to write ur name in Gold and u want posterity to remember you for good, then do the right thing. Tell us how much you n ur cronies in Govt have stolen by declaring your assets and making restitution, kill corruption by bringing all indicted corrupt officials to book not ur usual paying of lipservice to it or how does one explain the award of national honours to men of questionable characters and indicted oil barons in the face of biting economic hardship and excruciating pain in the land PPl will sing ur praise when we hav seen enuf blue-prints to do so.

1 Like

Re: Jonathan: I’ll Pay Any Price For Nigeria To Work by onisq(f): 10:18pm On Sep 10, 2012
Diz 1 na serious issue oooo.
Re: Jonathan: I’ll Pay Any Price For Nigeria To Work by dnawah(m): 10:19pm On Sep 10, 2012
Even with ur blood,can u die 4 9ja to work if it comes to that?
Re: Jonathan: I’ll Pay Any Price For Nigeria To Work by nagoma(m): 10:23pm On Sep 10, 2012
meksroland: This is the only govt we the citizens are carried along on some sensitive issues. But he need to eliminate some people for him to work. By elimination I mean they should be killed. For instance, bakare, Buhari, Ciroma, Atiku, Abdulsalami, Tinubu, complete it

Igbo again! This is how they brought us to where we are now - their ethnic cleansing agenda of 1966. He is calling for the killing of northern and western leaders. You have not learnt any lesson from your bloody nose of the Biafran war.

1 Like

Re: Jonathan: I’ll Pay Any Price For Nigeria To Work by Nobody: 10:24pm On Sep 10, 2012
Euroclydon:
President Goodluck Jonathan Sunday said he was prepared “to pay any price” to ensure that things work well in the country.

He also said would do everything possible to implement all his ongoing reforms in the critical sectors of the country.

The presidential assurance was contained in the goodwill message he sent to the opening ceremony of their second plenary session of the Catholic Bishops Conference of Nigeria (CBCN) at the Mater Dei Cathedral, Umuahia.

Presidential Jonathan’s message, which was delivered by the minister of Labour and Productivity, Chief Emeka Wogu, was full of assurances that everything was on course to pull the nation out of the present malaise.

It was also a vague warning to anti-reform elements as the President insisted that there was no going back on the privatisation of the power sector, adding that “the transformation agenda has reached the point where everybody would be proud that reform has taken place.”

Jonathan, who said he was delighted to have been invited by CBCN to come and “share with them thoughts and vision that guide our nation in the search for development,” said his administration was putting in place superstructures upon which Nigeria would attain greater heights.

He said he was not unmindful of the enormous problems facing the nation, noting that he has been confronting the challenges headlong, citing the youth employment programmes to keep the youths out of crime, the ongoing power sector reforms as well as efforts to tackle the infrastructure deficit across the nation.

Recalling the security challenges facing Nigeria and the rest of world today, Mr. President concluded that “human society today is far from attaining the City of God status as propounded by St Augustine of Hippo.

But he called on the Catholic Bishops to continue in their prayers so that the nation can overcome the critical challenges threatening the peaceful co-existence of citizens, adding that his administration was on its own committed to the building of an egalitarian society.

“This administration will always stand for the truth, peace and justice,” the President said. He quoted some passages from the Holy Bible as he urged Nigerians to learn to love one another and live in harmony in the pluralistic society.

Earlier in his address, the president of CBCN and Catholic
Bishop of Jos Diocese, Most Rev Ignatius Kaigama, called for a lasting solution to the senseless killings of Christians and other innocent citizens in the northern parts of the country, saying that patience was being overstretched.

“The patience of Christians, especially in the North has been tried and tested for too long now. We ask that the reckless attacks on them and other innocent Nigerians be brought to a halt, through the proper use of security intelligence/expertise available to government and security agencies both within and beyond Nigeria,” he said.

He lamented the ease with which people acquire dangerous weapons due largely to the country’s porous borders hence the bomb explosions and gun attacks that have remained unabated.

“The explosive devices have become like toys used at will and local and sophisticated arms escape our sea ports, land borders and find their way into the hands of criminals and hoodlums; it is a cause of very great concern,” the CBCN President said.
According to him, the apparently unchecked flow of arms and ammunition and the attendant killings have made “most Nigerians wonder whether we are on top of the situation as usually claimed” by government and security agencies.

However, Bishop Kaigama assured that the Catholic Bishops and the faithful were committed to a united and peaceful Nigeria despite the blood lettings of Christians and would continue to pray for the men of violence to change their ways and learn to love.

http://www.thisdaylive.com/articles/jonathan-i-ll-pay-any-price-to-make-nigeria-work/124542/
.i cnt even read d voluminous jagons dia 'cos am contented wit deceit,let him save Dame Patience 1st,mtcheew.
Re: Jonathan: I’ll Pay Any Price For Nigeria To Work by nagoma(m): 10:27pm On Sep 10, 2012
You can buy election Sir with our money and you did , but work has to be done and it requires sincerity honesty and intelligence. There is no indication that you have any of these qualities.so forget it.

1 Like

Re: Jonathan: I’ll Pay Any Price For Nigeria To Work by Nobody: 10:32pm On Sep 10, 2012
Gej shud start dis gud work by sharing his daily 1m food wit 'below average' nigerians
Re: Jonathan: I’ll Pay Any Price For Nigeria To Work by kpozite(m): 10:38pm On Sep 10, 2012
mouth no get bone ooh so e fit talk anything, but when practical time come tori go change
Re: Jonathan: I’ll Pay Any Price For Nigeria To Work by kutchs: 10:40pm On Sep 10, 2012
nagoma: You can buy election Sir with our money and you did , but work has to be done and it requires sincerity honesty and intelligence. There is no indication that you have any of these qualities.so forget it.
He did not buy any election, majority of Nigerians voted for him over ur lord and master. Get over ur loss, open ur eyes and appreciate even the little that have been achived in so short a time. As for the qualities u listed above I guess it takes dishonesty and the like to raise power from 2000MW to above 4000MW, construct and commision the Onitsha sea port, create an enabling environment for SMEs to thrive as attested to by MAN president recently. I swear I will take a dishonesty, insincere and dull Jonathan who is able to give me the above listed over an intelligent saintly and upright nagoma who has no idea what it takes to change his frustrated life.

2 Likes

Re: Jonathan: I’ll Pay Any Price For Nigeria To Work by Nobody: 10:48pm On Sep 10, 2012
Cnt read d damn jagons 'cos am done wit deceit n all dat,let him save his wife,Dame Patience 1st,mtcheew.
Re: Jonathan: I’ll Pay Any Price For Nigeria To Work by akinorija: 11:01pm On Sep 10, 2012
HA! HA! MR PRESIDENT CAN U PAY THE SUPREME PRICE??
Re: Jonathan: I’ll Pay Any Price For Nigeria To Work by nagoma(m): 11:01pm On Sep 10, 2012
kutchs: He did not buy any election, majority of Nigerians voted for him over ur lord and master. Get over ur loss, open ur eyes and appreciate even the little that have been achived in so short a time. As for the qualities u listed above I guess it takes dishonesty and the like to raise power from 2000MW to above 4000MW, construct and commision the Onitsha sea port, create an enabling environment for SMEs to thrive as attested to by MAN president recently. I swear I will take a dishonesty, insincere and dull Jonathan who is able to give me the above listed over an intelligent saintly and upright nagoma who has no idea what it takes to change his frustrated life.

You are excused . You don't live in Nigeria .
Re: Jonathan: I’ll Pay Any Price For Nigeria To Work by moshmusth(m): 11:05pm On Sep 10, 2012
afam4eva: [size=14pt]Resign Sir...[/size]

Not everyone are cowards like una for ur village.
Re: Jonathan: I’ll Pay Any Price For Nigeria To Work by dont8(m): 11:13pm On Sep 10, 2012
Anything? Really, he should should from this three options-
1. Resign and go to school of theology to become a pastor in Otueke

2. Say no to 2015 election

3. Divide Nigeria and give me Odua' Rep.
Re: Jonathan: I’ll Pay Any Price For Nigeria To Work by kutchs: 11:14pm On Sep 10, 2012
nagoma:

You are excused . You don't live in Nigeria .
If there‘s any o those thngs I pointed out that is not true pls pointed it out, that I dont live in Nigeria is not an issue.
Re: Jonathan: I’ll Pay Any Price For Nigeria To Work by damola57: 11:25pm On Sep 10, 2012
For his mind.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

PDP Has Lost Focus Says Bode George - There is Confusion Everywhere / Sss Invaded Bbc And Cnn Offices In Lagos? / NEDG Cancels Presidential Debate Over Election Shift Saga

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.