Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,265 members, 7,818,908 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:51 AM

Jonathan: I’ll Pay Any Price For Nigeria To Work - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Jonathan: I’ll Pay Any Price For Nigeria To Work (12806 Views)

Jonathan: I’ll Become Peace Ambassador After Leaving Office / Jonathan: I’ll Bring Opposition To My Cabinet If Re-elected / Jonathan: I’ll Pay Any Price To Make Nigeria Work (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jonathan: I’ll Pay Any Price For Nigeria To Work by oradee: 11:31pm On Sep 10, 2012
nagoma:

Igbo again! This is how they brought us to where we are now - their ethnic cleansing agenda of 1966. He is calling for the killing of northern and western leaders. You have not learnt any lesson from your bloody nose of the Biafran war.

Jerry Rawlings of Ghana is also an Igbo man?
When Usman Danfodio was jihading the north,he was an igbo man in his other life abi?

2 Likes

Re: Jonathan: I’ll Pay Any Price For Nigeria To Work by luc26(f): 11:35pm On Sep 10, 2012
Nxt topic pls!

1 Like

Re: Jonathan: I’ll Pay Any Price For Nigeria To Work by Nobody: 12:32am On Sep 11, 2012
the indefatigble vow man
globe trottin international bs spam
Re: Jonathan: I’ll Pay Any Price For Nigeria To Work by largie(f): 12:41am On Sep 11, 2012
How about leaving Aso Rock for starters. A major step to making Nigeria work

1 Like

Re: Jonathan: I’ll Pay Any Price For Nigeria To Work by meksroland: 1:34am On Sep 11, 2012
nagoma:

Igbo again! This is how they brought us to where we are now - their ethnic cleansing agenda of 1966. He is calling for the killing of northern and western leaders. You have not learnt any lesson from your bloody nose of the Biafran war.
you're not a wise son. I said you shshould complete it. If you have any Igbo man that deserve death, list them here bro. Who doesn't know that the people I listed are the major set back of this country? Tinubu ur leader, what are yorubas proud of since that baboon became ur leader. Fashola is working and Tinubu is taking the glory. That's how you guys reason.
Re: Jonathan: I’ll Pay Any Price For Nigeria To Work by Bukkyade: 1:54am On Sep 11, 2012
From this post, Nigerians should know that GEJ is willing to make this country a better place for us all, not withstanding all the problems. Lets give him the chance to do that.
Re: Jonathan: I’ll Pay Any Price For Nigeria To Work by lacasa: 2:02am On Sep 11, 2012
bigmaut:
This nyash-hole think d above listed gentlemen are nigeria's problem,he fail 2 mention his father.

Lmaooo

gringringrin
Re: Jonathan: I’ll Pay Any Price For Nigeria To Work by Kobojunkie: 2:34am On Sep 11, 2012
largie: How about leaving Aso Rock for starters. A major step to making Nigeria work

Na wa ooo!!
Re: Jonathan: I’ll Pay Any Price For Nigeria To Work by tEsLim(m): 2:42am On Sep 11, 2012
He should step down. Atleast that will be one problem solved

1 Like

Re: Jonathan: I’ll Pay Any Price For Nigeria To Work by choppu: 3:10am On Sep 11, 2012
King Solomon I: true?
Given time,president Jonathan will deliver on his promises I am sure of dat
Re: Jonathan: I’ll Pay Any Price For Nigeria To Work by ubandire(m): 3:29am On Sep 11, 2012
afam4eva: [size=14pt]Resign Sir...[/size]

You are obviously demented.
Re: Jonathan: I’ll Pay Any Price For Nigeria To Work by Nobody: 4:01am On Sep 11, 2012
To make Nigeria work, he must start by resigning.
Re: Jonathan: I’ll Pay Any Price For Nigeria To Work by kliverpool(m): 4:03am On Sep 11, 2012
Don't run for next election.
Re: Jonathan: I’ll Pay Any Price For Nigeria To Work by indmix: 4:13am On Sep 11, 2012
Story!story!! This are the simple things you need to do. Fix the power sector, fix the refineries and construct new ones and retain the former price of N65, fix the education sector and maintain and provide more infrastructures especially roads and make sure attention is paid to the agric sector. Empower those who deserve it. You do not need to pay anything. This advice is free. You can not finish all projects during your tenure but do your utmost best and leave the rest. Leave too much talk, no action.

1 Like

Re: Jonathan: I’ll Pay Any Price For Nigeria To Work by crackhouse(m): 4:58am On Sep 11, 2012
a1solution: I know Jonathan Will surely deliver its just a matter of time.
i hope u are not been confused with the 4,400mw?. That achievement is not yet guaranteed o.
Re: Jonathan: I’ll Pay Any Price For Nigeria To Work by manosteel(m): 5:28am On Sep 11, 2012
Abeg i no fit laugh, ordinary to convert to Muslim so that the boko boys will lay down their Arms and stop killing innocents Nigerians, He no fit.
Re: Jonathan: I’ll Pay Any Price For Nigeria To Work by Ozonna(m): 6:24am On Sep 11, 2012
Mod,may you kindly explain y my post is hidden?
Re: Jonathan: I’ll Pay Any Price For Nigeria To Work by kuspa1(m): 6:43am On Sep 11, 2012
Very appealing to emotion!
Real action is wat nigerians yearn for. Take one sector crucial to nigerians and make a sincere transformation.
Stop deceiving yourself Mr. President!
Re: Jonathan: I’ll Pay Any Price For Nigeria To Work by free2ryhme: 7:06am On Sep 11, 2012
Start by refunding all the money you and your wife stole
Re: Jonathan: I’ll Pay Any Price For Nigeria To Work by Mandelaguy(m): 7:14am On Sep 11, 2012
The man has been stepping up his game. Nigeria was more than decayed and needs every commitment to steer her away from the destructive course she took since independence.
Re: Jonathan: I’ll Pay Any Price For Nigeria To Work by EPOMA(m): 7:16am On Sep 11, 2012
afam4eva: [size=14pt]Resign Sir...[/size]
I was thinking the same .Not everyone is a leader, Goodluck should be leading a local government not a country
Re: Jonathan: I’ll Pay Any Price For Nigeria To Work by Kobojunkie: 7:22am On Sep 11, 2012
EPOMA:
I was thinking the same .Not everyone is a leader, Goodluck should be leading a local government not a country

I don't think you want this man even leading your cub scouts.

2 Likes

Re: Jonathan: I’ll Pay Any Price For Nigeria To Work by benzion72(m): 7:31am On Sep 11, 2012
Politician's but why give national honour to people under EFCC investigation. All these point to grand corruption by the grand commander.
Re: Jonathan: I’ll Pay Any Price For Nigeria To Work by hischoice(m): 7:36am On Sep 11, 2012
Including placing a ban on the social media
Re: Jonathan: I’ll Pay Any Price For Nigeria To Work by Biggyd2: 7:41am On Sep 11, 2012
Applause! Applause!! Applause!!! We have heard. You can get back to work now.
Re: Jonathan: I’ll Pay Any Price For Nigeria To Work by bibiking1(m): 7:48am On Sep 11, 2012
He should just DIE!
Re: Jonathan: I’ll Pay Any Price For Nigeria To Work by olajide8(m): 7:49am On Sep 11, 2012
ACM10: Easier said than done. Can he pay the ultimate price for Nigeria? I doubt! Only f00l does.
Was MKO a fool
Re: Jonathan: I’ll Pay Any Price For Nigeria To Work by Nobody: 7:49am On Sep 11, 2012
Biggyd2: Applause! Applause!! Applause!!! We have heard. You can get back to work now.
Exactly.
Can the eedi.ot knuckle up, STFU and do some work?He seems to be talking a lot lately and it's really annoying to hair him blow his version of hot-air laced with bad grammar.

1 Like

Re: Jonathan: I’ll Pay Any Price For Nigeria To Work by mmimahbub(m): 8:15am On Sep 11, 2012
a1solution: I know Jonathan Will surely deliver its just a matter of time.
May God deliver both You and your Uncle Retardeen Jonah. He is busy eating N3 million meal per day while you are swimming in poverty, yet you still lick hiss arse hole. cry
Re: Jonathan: I’ll Pay Any Price For Nigeria To Work by wowo2: 8:17am On Sep 11, 2012
.....even if it is a cheap one like the cost of an A4 paper, with the calculation of your truthful asset worth on it.
Re: Jonathan: I’ll Pay Any Price For Nigeria To Work by Babaji111(m): 8:19am On Sep 11, 2012
Your Excellency SIR, I think action speaks louder than voice. NAIRALAND, next topic please! undecided

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

NEDG Cancels Presidential Debate Over Election Shift Saga / Lagos Assembly Summons Contractor Of Itokun-Ikorodu Poorly Constructed Road / Nigeria Economy May Slip Back Into Recession. Yari

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.