Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,443 members, 7,819,639 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:42 PM

Doctor In The House:Obstetrics And Gynecology - Health (75) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Doctor In The House:Obstetrics And Gynecology (879467 Views)

Ultrasound Machine Training On Obstetrics Pregnancy & Pelvic Scan in 2016 / Questions And Answers In Obstetrics, Gynaecology And Reproductive Health Issues / Re: Doctor In The House:obstetrics And Gynecology (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (72) (73) (74) (75) (76) (77) (78) ... (284) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Doctor In The House:Obstetrics And Gynecology by infogenius(m): 3:38pm On Jul 09, 2012
darne: Hello Doctor in the house!
Please I need your help sir, I am a student and my girlfriend has been complaining about waist pain since three days ago the night she was to start her peiod because she normally sees her period after 28 days, but uptil now she's just feeling the waist pain but no Blood yet, we're both scared she might be pregnant but it doesn't seem so cos we are always careful when making love, Please I need your help, will it be too late to take drugs like (Postinor 2) and she says it might be a change on her normal menstruation, we've been expecting her period and nothing since three days ago, only the normal waist pain she gets on her period. No any sign of pregnancy on her body system but its too early to think about all that and we really are not ready for a baby now,...PLEASE HELP DOCTOR

God Bless you sir !

Has she seen her period now?The best may have just happened.So start buying things for your baby.

steph7: I am 23
Honestly I will advice you see a doctor.
Re: Doctor In The House:Obstetrics And Gynecology by wealth4us: 8:10pm On Jul 09, 2012
doctor in the house,
Please, i will like to find out if long use of family planning pills actually cause or increase the risk of b-r-east cancer. a frind of mine once went for bosom cancer screening and the first question they asked her was whether she was on ant contraceptive pill. Ple, i need a reply. Regards
Re: Doctor In The House:Obstetrics And Gynecology by Nobody: 10:41pm On Jul 09, 2012
marimaar:
Re: Doctor In The House:Obstetrics And Gynecology by udoka2: 3:14pm On Jul 10, 2012
@marimaar
milk coming out of your bossom, will likely be high prolactin, it will be good if you run a hormonal profile test, with the result your doc will tell u the next cause of action, the test is done on day 3 of your period. but am sure u will likely have high prolactin.
Re: Doctor In The House:Obstetrics And Gynecology by ladyF(f): 9:20am On Jul 12, 2012
Lol
Re: Doctor In The House:Obstetrics And Gynecology by lanjum(f): 9:35pm On Jul 14, 2012
Thanks Doc.pls wat are d prenatal vitamin and what kind of food can I take that will boost my fertility,pls Doc.kindly prescribe 4 me.Thanks
Re: Doctor In The House:Obstetrics And Gynecology by infogenius(m): 5:27pm On Jul 15, 2012
ladyF: Is it possible for a virgin to get pregnant, been c-in lots of stuff on d net lately
What a question?Yes a virgin can if she has unprotected sex.

lanjum: Thanks Doc.pls wat are d prenatal vitamin and what kind of food can I take that will boost my fertility,pls Doc.kindly prescribe 4 me.Thanks
Vit c
Vit D
vIT E
B6
B12
Folic Acid
Iron, Selenium and zinc
Re: Doctor In The House:Obstetrics And Gynecology by ladygee34(f): 9:34pm On Jul 15, 2012
Having pregnancy issues? Tumors of any kind? Heart diseases? Fibroid complications? Kidney problem? Liver problem? Please, visit this blog for more information. http://www.ebbvivyy..com
Re: Doctor In The House:Obstetrics And Gynecology by omonikiba(f): 1:51pm On Jul 16, 2012
please i need address of a good hospital/clinic where i can meet a good gynaecologist. thank you.
Re: Doctor In The House:Obstetrics And Gynecology by davinchi(m): 10:59am On Jul 20, 2012
Hi doc,
After our first baby it took my wife about 6mnths to menstruate.That is understable due to hyperprolactinaemia and afterwards,its been very irregular.The worrisome thing now is dat for 6months now,my wife is neither pregnant nor seeing her period.We have seen a gynae who prescribed Palodel which she has taken for about 6wks but no period still.Please what do you advice?
Re: Doctor In The House:Obstetrics And Gynecology by bbporsche: 8:34am On Jul 30, 2012
bbporsche: Gudevening doctor. Tanks for this thread.
I have a challenge dats really a cause for concern right now. I hv taken mornin after pill (postinor 2) twice in 2 months and right now my period Ȋ̝̊̅§ late by 14 days now and I'm so worried. I did pregnancy test and it came out negative. I will be goin to see a doctor soon but I'm scared. I need Ūя̲̅ advice. Thank u

i still haven't read any reply to my question sad sad
Re: Doctor In The House:Obstetrics And Gynecology by Engrsam: 10:00pm On Jul 30, 2012
I need a good herbal supplement drugs for low sperm count
Re: Doctor In The House:Obstetrics And Gynecology by infogenius(m): 8:37am On Aug 01, 2012
Engrsam: I need a good herbal supplement drugs for low sperm count
Look for maca supplements.

1 Like

Re: Doctor In The House:Obstetrics And Gynecology by Candibar(f): 11:00pm On Aug 01, 2012
Hi Doctor in the house, i would like to know the safest drug to postpone menstrual period for a couple of days.
Thanks
Re: Doctor In The House:Obstetrics And Gynecology by Walexz02(m): 4:53pm On Aug 02, 2012
^^
Use PROSTINONE 1 or 2
Re: Doctor In The House:Obstetrics And Gynecology by Olufemitemi: 10:57am On Aug 05, 2012
Doc i wil be very glad if can profer solution, i was operated 4 my 1st baby, 2 to 3 years i took in and it was etopic, i had go through operatn again, 4 d past 2 years now i have been trying to take with no success my mc is 28 days,
Re: Doctor In The House:Obstetrics And Gynecology by obidia(f): 11:59am On Aug 06, 2012
Dear Doc long time,may the good lord continue to keep you and protect you and your loved ones. please a sister of mine had an abortion last year cos to her her son was still young.To her there was no problem as a result of the said abortion but now she and her husband are trying for a baby but its not coming forth. She said on two occasions she has felt she was pregnant even thou it wasn't yet time for her normal period, only for her to see the period even days before it was supposed to come.In other words she felt she conceived only for it to come down before it was one month on two occasions. Wat can she do?
Re: Doctor In The House:Obstetrics And Gynecology by bukatyne(f): 1:32pm On Aug 06, 2012
hi doctor in the house! pls wat makes menstral period irregular? i mean ceasing for 2 months, 6months etc consistently and coming again?
Re: Doctor In The House:Obstetrics And Gynecology by infogenius(m): 4:54am On Aug 07, 2012
bukatyne: hi doctor in the house! pls wat makes menstral period irregular? i mean ceasing for 2 months, 6months etc consistently and coming again?

Possible causes are Emotional stress,hormonal imbalance,perimenopause,illness,diet,exercise,excessive weightloss or weight gain,eating disorders,drugs(used for birth control methods),problems with pelvic organs,travel,premature ovarian failure,breast feeding,obesity,liver disease,tuberculosis and diabetes.But also note that you can get pregnant even though you are not menstruating
Re: Doctor In The House:Obstetrics And Gynecology by darne(m): 11:38pm On Aug 07, 2012
Hello doctor!
Good day sir, Yes on my previous message, she didn't see her period for a week, so we did a PT strip test and it came out positive but the test line was not really very dark so I assume the pregnancy was early,..We opted for a non-surgical abortion (Methotrexate MTX) with misoproto was given to her, she was injected and given two tablets of Misoproto after the injection, One to be placed under the tongue and to insert the other in her vagina,..the next morning there was blood for three days, it came out like her normal period and the waist pain she complained about stopped...So we didn't do anything after that because she was not having any Pregnancy symptoms After 3weeks later she complained abt spitting saliva which lasted for just 2days, so we got scared and did another PT strip test and it came out positive again still the test line was not dark ? And no any other pregnancy symptoms Nothing at all,.. So we're both confuse and we don't know what to do,So We Are Wondering Is it that the abortion was not carried out properly or we need to wait a little more before it stops reading positive because she still feels light pain in her stomach ? And We're Scared of any possible side effects to this too doctor,...But We really need to abort this pregnancy doctor so please I need your HELP SIR !!! And Advice !

May God Bless You Doc !
Re: Doctor In The House:Obstetrics And Gynecology by bukatyne(f): 11:51pm On Aug 07, 2012
infogenius:

Possible causes are Emotional stress,hormonal imbalance,perimenopause,illness,diet,exercise,excessive weightloss or weight gain,eating disorders,drugs(used for birth control methods),problems with pelvic organs,travel,premature ovarian failure,breast feeding,obesity,liver disease,tuberculosis and diabetes.But also note that you can get pregnant even though you are not menstruating
thanks.
Re: Doctor In The House:Obstetrics And Gynecology by slovenia(f): 10:12am On Aug 08, 2012
Hello Doc, last week I had unprotected sex. Most stupid thing I've ever done. Afterwards I've had lower abdominal pain, vaginal itching and just today pain in urinating. Pls help. I just started my period so I know I'm not pregnant.
Re: Doctor In The House:Obstetrics And Gynecology by infogenius(m): 10:34am On Aug 08, 2012
slovenia: Hello Doc, last week I had unprotected sex. Most stupid thing I've ever done. Afterwards I've had lower abdominal pain, vaginal itching and just today pain in urinating. Pls help. I just started my period so I know I'm not pregnant.
Probably an infection.See a doctor ASAP
Re: Doctor In The House:Obstetrics And Gynecology by darne(m): 2:37pm On Aug 08, 2012
@InfoGenius
Doc Pls I need your help and advice ! Pls don't ignore my message,..Thanks !
Re: Doctor In The House:Obstetrics And Gynecology by infogenius(m): 9:44pm On Aug 08, 2012
darne: @InfoGenius
Doc Pls I need your help and advice ! Pls don't ignore my message,..Thanks !

I did not ignore ur message I only didn't want to comment because I do not want to encourage such actions.
I am really sorry about that.
Re: Doctor In The House:Obstetrics And Gynecology by sananisa: 10:39pm On Aug 09, 2012
Hi Doctor,
I have a doubt regarding my pregnancy. I and my partner had intercourse on 5th day of my periods (but there was no flow on the day) and i took an ipill after 2 days to avoid pregnancy. Right one week after the 7th day my periods started again (maybe because I had fatty food, I don;t know) and again on 6th day (no flow) of that we had intercourse and he came inside me 2 times. I didn't take any pill this time. Is there a chance for pregnancy in my case Please reply me.. I need ur help..
Re: Doctor In The House:Obstetrics And Gynecology by Greatdre(m): 7:39am On Aug 12, 2012
pls i need a candid advise..which is d best between studying microbiology in d university & aceptin admisn of SCHOOL OF NURSING of lagos university teaching hospital(LUTH).pls wich 1 is mor lucrativ? cos i dont knw wich 1 to acept nw..doctors in d house pls i nid ur help cos am confused..pls urgent rply..God bles u as u do
Re: Doctor In The House:Obstetrics And Gynecology by stephanieoghogh: 12:21pm On Aug 12, 2012
Hello doctor,ℓ̊ was once treated for urinarytract infection i̶̲̥̅̊n̶̲̥̅̊ my early teenage years,buh as times passed ℓ̊ noticed after my cycle ℓ̊ normally hv very thick discharges and its comes out without any control,pls would love to get Чя urgent response,thanks
Re: Doctor In The House:Obstetrics And Gynecology by safeLove(f): 1:59pm On Aug 12, 2012
Good day docs,thanks for this good job. Hubby and I are trying for a baby. I noticed that I had my flow twice last month (2nd and 5th week of july). I also noticed that right now,I am still having some bloody dischage/spotting. I am trying not to worry about it. Pls what could be the problem?
Thanks
Re: Doctor In The House:Obstetrics And Gynecology by darne(m): 9:05pm On Aug 13, 2012
@InfoGenious
Doctor, please a lady was pregnant for 2weeks of which she had a miscarriage, three weeks later she was adviced to do Ultra sound cos she still felt like there is still pregnancy, and her Ultra sound result reads thus : Ultrasound findings: uterus contains single gestational sac no fetal pole seen !

So she's asking and wants to know what that really mean, Does it mean she's still pregnant or no pregnancy was found ??,...Please I need your response doctor !
Thank you

(1) (2) (3) ... (72) (73) (74) (75) (76) (77) (78) ... (284) (Reply)

How Do I Calculate My Safe Period? / Anyone Trying IVF/IUI/ICSI (Fertility Treatments)? / NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.