Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,245 members, 7,815,352 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:09 AM

US Ambassador Killed In Libya Consulate Attack - Foreign Affairs (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / US Ambassador Killed In Libya Consulate Attack (27475 Views)

James US Ambassador Killed Over Film Of Prophet Mohammed / US Ambassador Killed In Libya Consulate Attack Over Anti-islamic Video. / US Ambassador Killed in Libya as Muslims go on a rampage for insulting ISLAM (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (17) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: US Ambassador Killed In Libya Consulate Attack by MadCow1: 4:34pm On Sep 12, 2012
Islam.. Terrorism..

angry

Christians, buddists, hindus, Krishnas and all other religions can have their 'figure heads' made carricature of both in print media and movies.. But draw the funny picture of a random Muslim and write shiit about mohammed underneath and people around the world feel it heat..

A danish cartoonist drew a cartoon of Mohammed which BTW nobody knows what he looks like and people got killed in so many countries including Nigeria..

I really pity Muslims.. It must be tough being you!

2 Likes

Re: US Ambassador Killed In Libya Consulate Attack by henrysam(m): 4:34pm On Sep 12, 2012
Zeddicus:
You see their mentality?? Blood thirsty barstewards!!!
Muslim god is so small that they are the one fighting for him. How on earth can one be fighting for his god. My God fights for me cos I am serving a living God

1 Like

Re: US Ambassador Killed In Libya Consulate Attack by Nobody: 4:34pm On Sep 12, 2012
sadly, this ambassador is just another casualty of war like so many out there (let us all not be deceived)....... did they really think that Lybians were going to sit and be abused by the US gov without a fight?!
Re: US Ambassador Killed In Libya Consulate Attack by mevisbleek: 4:35pm On Sep 12, 2012
berem: I hope Boko Haram won't do anything s.t.u.p.i.d! we don't need this kind of story in nigeria at all. undecided

U don dey give them idea
Re: US Ambassador Killed In Libya Consulate Attack by muffins99(f): 4:42pm On Sep 12, 2012
Adeone: I Just watched the video and I still can't pick what is that offensive about Mohammed to warrant such wanton destruction of innocent lives.some Muslims just didn't get it'

Thank you so much for this. You've saved me the hassle of searching for it. It's just as I predicted (on page 2 of this post), people are now curious and will watch the film (or trailer in this case) just to see what the fuss is all about. What these guys have done is more or less an advert for the movie!

PS: My understanding is that the prophets image should not be replicated/ depicted/ represented. You are only allowed to write or talk about him - and only in certain 'acceptable' ways.
Re: US Ambassador Killed In Libya Consulate Attack by mmmustapha(m): 4:45pm On Sep 12, 2012
I am very very happy for their action, they thought we r afraid of them dis westerns r coward no matter wat they will do islam will never fall

1 Like

Re: US Ambassador Killed In Libya Consulate Attack by Nobody: 4:49pm On Sep 12, 2012
It is a very sad incidence! RIP sir!

Some savages won't change. No matter the amount of sound knowledge you try to impact in them, some just want to remain fanatics!
Re: US Ambassador Killed In Libya Consulate Attack by Nobody: 4:49pm On Sep 12, 2012
ehie: well i think Libiya has just declared war on america

because in the Vienna convention
Article 22 states that The premises of a diplomatic mission, such as an embassy, are inviolate and must not be entered by the host country except by permission of the head of the mission. Furthermore, the host country must protect the mission from intrusion or damage. The host country must never search the premises, nor seize its documents or property. Article 30 extends this provision to the private residence of the diplomats.

Boots on the ground.

There is a report on Yahoo that the US is sending anti-terrorist Marines to Libya.

Could you copy and past the report on here. I can't do it on my phone.
Re: US Ambassador Killed In Libya Consulate Attack by almaliki: 4:49pm On Sep 12, 2012
mosh_musth:

The best way to leave together both Christian and Muslim is to learn how to respect each other religion.. Disrespecting prophet Muhammed or publishing that may aggravate tension among us should be prohibited.. Imagine that nigeria journalist in 2002 uttering rubbish, that Denmark cartoon about prophet Muhammed, that Pakistan Boy that fled to uk for protection that wrote the satanic quran,the burning of quran by American soldiers and now the recently air uk TV comic about Islam was greeted with wide spread of critism from Islamic clerics n followers this scorn and disrespectful act towards Islam should be stopped and must be stopped... Learn to respect Islam and accomodate Islamic teaching in ur Christianity ways that way we will all live happily...
mevisbleek:

U don dey give them idea

Young bloke....if I understand u correctly...are u saying we should clap 4 ur so called brothers dat have carried d sword 2 kill an innocent dude working 2 put food on d table 4 his family....I guess u and ur religion need 2 relocate 2 ur own planet where u can bomb and kill urself's as u wish.....u should be ashamed of the likes of ur animalistic brothers and ur so called religion...... SHM.....!
Re: US Ambassador Killed In Libya Consulate Attack by Nobody: 4:50pm On Sep 12, 2012
gidiMonsta:
You may be on to something here...Benghazi is the richest region in Libya in terms of oil, not too long ago they were clamoring for autonomy.

True... Benghazi, Ras Lanuf, and Adjabiya = Richest part of Libya...

And don't forget the water reservoir as well - that's worth more than the oil...

Funniest thing is that, I was going to join the British Army in 2006 - but I said fvck that after one of boys was posted to Iraq... I just can't kill the 'next man' because of 'his' resources and 'his' belief system - I had to do a Muhammad Ali... grin
Re: US Ambassador Killed In Libya Consulate Attack by Sagamite(m): 4:51pm On Sep 12, 2012
shymexx:

Why are the religions where these different factions of extremists originated from not getting demonised the way Islam is

Till the West stops arming this Salafists - and using them for their covert and overt regime change everywhere, expect this madness to continue... Blaming all Muslims will just continue to subconsciously force a divide between moderate Muslims and the rest of the world - and isolation can lead to extremism, because it's a lose lose situation...

Don't push a billion strong people into isolation, where they have nothing to lose - if you don't want extremism to increase... That's just my 2cents.

I will give you a chance to review this and think why those other factions religion is not demonised.

Let me know when you have finished.
Re: US Ambassador Killed In Libya Consulate Attack by Nobody: 4:53pm On Sep 12, 2012
EYAH!America the great,is this what you have been reduced to

Anyway the ambassador was proponent against Gadafi,heck well Karma is a byatch, seeing him dragged in the streets is dejavu

1 Like

Re: US Ambassador Killed In Libya Consulate Attack by Sagamite(m): 4:53pm On Sep 12, 2012
pretty_boi:

Well said. A lot of people don't know how terrible,wicked & selfish that country called u.s.a is. I'm not a Muslim & I'm also not Arab, I'm proudly Christian,African & Nigerian but I like to be logical & rational rather than be sentimental. U.S. cooked up so many lies last year so they could attack Gaddafi,a lot of blind people bought their lies & they killed Gaddafi & Libya that was a relatively peaceful & calm country under Gaddafi's government today is headed towards being another Iraq. U.s. has done these same things in Iraq,Afghanistan,Libya etc & see how all these countries always turned out eventually- CHAOS. Now the same u.s. wants to turn Syria up-side-down. Also,it's the same thing they are trying to do in Iran & I'm afraid if they push Iran to the limit there might be another world war. I really get disgusted by u.s.a.'s bully & poke-nosing attitude & so any time it backfires against them I don't feel pity or compassion.

In which country do you live?
Re: US Ambassador Killed In Libya Consulate Attack by Nobody: 4:54pm On Sep 12, 2012
Marines are on the way to Libya - collateral damage....

They killed that man and dragged him like Ghaddafi smh...

Can anyone post a picture of Hillary Clinton a la 'we came, we saw, and he died'

RIP Chris Stevens!!!

PS: Can any journalist on here explain why the media keeps quoting every information alluding to the guy being an ambassador??
Re: US Ambassador Killed In Libya Consulate Attack by gst101: 4:58pm On Sep 12, 2012
XXXtians and muhamadans should quit and return back to the religion of our fathers. Thats when we are going to eradicate these rubbish killing in nigeria.

1 Like

Re: US Ambassador Killed In Libya Consulate Attack by Nobody: 4:59pm On Sep 12, 2012
Sagamite:
I will give you a chance to review this and think why those other factions religion is not demonised.

Let me know when you have finished.

There's nothing to think about - they're not demonised because the war isn't against them...

Arabs and Caucasians have been at war since the renaissance..

Have you ever asked yourself why Iran isn't a terrorist country and why there has never been a terrorist of Persian ancestry - despite being the most Islamic country in the world??
Re: US Ambassador Killed In Libya Consulate Attack by Femmymata2(m): 5:01pm On Sep 12, 2012
One of the reasons i prefer to rot in Hell forever than Worship any of the God's whether peaceful or not. God's that needs man to preach,kill,print holy books,collect money,defend him/her when someone mocks it. He/she would look on when innocent babies,little children,men,women are slaughtered,raped,bombed,mutilated and are dying of terrible disease just because of nothing. Man created these GODS AND THEY WILL FIGHT AND CURSE PEOPLE FOR IT.

1 Like

Re: US Ambassador Killed In Libya Consulate Attack by Sagamite(m): 5:02pm On Sep 12, 2012
abdulkayus: As a muslim, i abhor violence esp if its against d innocent ones. Accordin to d media, d ambassador die frm suffocation due to d burnin. In as much i dont condone violence, ppl shld try and respect other ppl religion sancturies. In eurpoe and US, its a law if u make a holocaust statement against jew, u wil end up in jail and ur career wil jus die, we hav seen examples. We all knw dat muslims love d holy prophet more dan anytin else xcept God, and some are easily prick dat wil restore to violence, so i think dis freedom of speech shld be revisit, it shld stop wen ever it encroach into some1 territory. CIAO

Don't compare it with laws against denying holocaust in the West.

The West do not kill you for making such a statement or send people to kill you if you make the statement abroad or decide to kill innocent people because of the statement another person made.

It was senseless you bringing that point up.

If we were talking about why Middle Eastern countries have blasphemy laws, then your comparison with laws against denying holocaust in the West would be relevant. For this, that ia nonsense analogy.
Re: US Ambassador Killed In Libya Consulate Attack by Nobody: 5:03pm On Sep 12, 2012
CHouse: *sigh* nobody deserves this.

Holy Cow!! This is serious...

The Ambassador was dragged on the streets of Benghazi.... Woooow.

Jaaaahhh !!Karma is a B..itcch!!!!
Re: US Ambassador Killed In Libya Consulate Attack by Freiburger(m): 5:05pm On Sep 12, 2012
Animals, they always claim to be following a religion of peace. undecided but they should also be ready for the consequences.
Re: US Ambassador Killed In Libya Consulate Attack by Nobody: 5:05pm On Sep 12, 2012
Food for thought!!

Iran is the most Islamic country in the world - and their ideology is more terrorist-esque than the Salafists(Iranians are suicidal people, read about the human wave they used during the Iran/Iraq war) - yet you'll never see a terrorist of Persian ancestry..

Persians are more suicidal than Arabs - they don't mind losing 10million people to preserve their history and pride..
Re: US Ambassador Killed In Libya Consulate Attack by donigspain(m): 5:07pm On Sep 12, 2012
Gross inhumanity... angry
Re: US Ambassador Killed In Libya Consulate Attack by Nobody: 5:07pm On Sep 12, 2012

Did Ghadaffi deserve it ?

3 Likes

Re: US Ambassador Killed In Libya Consulate Attack by Sagamite(m): 5:08pm On Sep 12, 2012
shymexx:

There's nothing to think about - they're not demonised because the war isn't against them...

Arabs and Caucasians have been at war since the renaissance..

Have you ever asked yourself why Iran isn't a terrorist country and why there has never been a terrorist of Persian ancestry - despite being the most Islamic country in the world??

Okay, you had your chance to use your brain and you did not.

shymexx:

Why are the religions where these different factions of extremists originated from not getting demonised the way Islam is

Explain to me:

When the KKK kill, do they kill you in the name of Jesus or because they claim their bible told them it is their duty?

When the IRA kill, do they kill you in the name of Jesus or because they claim their bible told them it is their duty?

When the Zionists kill, do they kill you in the name of Jesus or because they claim their bible told them it is their duty?

shymexx:
Till the West stops arming this Salafists - and using them for their covert and overt regime change everywhere, expect this madness to continue... Blaming all Muslims will just continue to subconsciously force a divide between moderate Muslims and the rest of the world - and isolation can lead to extremism, because it's a lose lose situation...

Don't push a billion strong people into isolation, where they have nothing to lose - if you don't want extremism to increase... That's just my 2cents.

Your opinion is worth less than 2 cents.

Is it because the West, according to you, arm the Salafists that fucktards in Kano or Kaduna kill people because of Miss World?

Is it because the West, according to you, arm the Salafists that fucktards in Egypt kill people because of what a cartoonist drew in Denmark?
Re: US Ambassador Killed In Libya Consulate Attack by Sagamite(m): 5:08pm On Sep 12, 2012
Rolling.:

Did Ghadaffi deserve it ?

He more than deserved it.

It was a beauty to watch his painful death.
Re: US Ambassador Killed In Libya Consulate Attack by Freiburger(m): 5:09pm On Sep 12, 2012
The world will be a better place to live in, without that evil practices they call religion. undecided undecided undecided
Re: US Ambassador Killed In Libya Consulate Attack by Nobody: 5:10pm On Sep 12, 2012
Sagamite:

What goes around comes around.Payback is a bytch.
Re: US Ambassador Killed In Libya Consulate Attack by Sagamite(m): 5:12pm On Sep 12, 2012
linearity:

...So what made you think that the death of an ambassador is some sort of 'backfire' and not part of the grand plan? The last time a US ambassador died in similar circumstance was in 1979 in guess, where?, yes it was Afghanistan....fast forward to today...Afghanistan is now a now a target site for all kind of military warfare, weaponry testing, etc...

The US economy is driven by a huge defense complex that profits from wars...infact they welcome world war, because war is a catalyst to grow the economy and can even jolt a country out of recession.

In 2008, the US defense budget was 48% of World defense budgets (Sub-Saharan Africa was 1%, Central/South Asia 2%, Latin America 3%, Russian 5%, Middle East/N. Africa 6%, East Asia/Austria 8%, China 8%, Europe 20%)..

These bombs, war planes, ammunition, grenades, missiles, etc...need to be tested, expended to make room for the next production line...

As we speak, the US Marine are on their way to Libya...

For those who believe in Jesus, the only end to this will be the coming of Jesus Christ and those who do not believe in such thing....world war III will be a welcome relief...whoever emerges the quickest from that war becomes the world defactor king for the next world order....hopefully Nigeria or some other African Country will emerge quicker.

This person linked what happened in 1979 to what happened in 2001 and some people applauded him.

Fck lawd! Why did you put me on the same planet with mooorons! undecided

Why are people this steeeewpid!
Re: US Ambassador Killed In Libya Consulate Attack by Nobody: 5:13pm On Sep 12, 2012
Re: US Ambassador Killed In Libya Consulate Attack by prettyboi1(m): 5:14pm On Sep 12, 2012
linearity:

...So what made you think that the death of an ambassador is some sort of 'backfire' and not part of the grand plan? The last time a US ambassador died in similar circumstance was in 1979 in guess, where?, yes it was Afghanistan....fast forward to today...Afghanistan is now a now a target site for all kind of military warfare, weaponry testing, etc...

The US economy is driven by a huge defense complex that profits from wars...infact they welcome world war, because war is a catalyst to grow the economy and can even jolt a country out of recession.

In 2008, the US defense budget was 48% of World defense budgets (Sub-Saharan Africa was 1%, Central/South Asia 2%, Latin America 3%, Russian 5%, Middle East/N. Africa 6%, East Asia/Austria 8%, China 8%, Europe 20%)..

These bombs, war planes, ammunition, grenades, missiles, etc...need to be tested, expended to make room for the next production line...

As we speak, the US Marine are on their way to Libya...

For those who believe in Jesus, the only end to this will be the coming of Jesus Christ and those who do not believe in such thing....world war III will be a welcome relief...whoever emerges the quickest from that war becomes the world defactor king for the next world order....hopefully Nigeria or some other African Country will emerge quicker.

We are totally on the same side man, I'm not disputing anything you said up here at all. With America,nothing is what it looks like so this might as well be a part of a bigger grand plan for what we don't know yet (& we might never even know for certain). I just had to try & be a bit brief without turning more stones that's why I didn't write about stuff that you just mentioned here.
Re: US Ambassador Killed In Libya Consulate Attack by Nobody: 5:15pm On Sep 12, 2012
Sagamite:
Explain to me:

When the KKK kill, do they kill you in the name of Jesus or because they claim their bible told them it is their duty?

When the IRA kill, do they kill you in the name of Jesus or because they claim their bible told them it is their duty?

When the Zionists kill, do they kill you in the name of Jesus or because they claim their bible told them it is their duty?

It seems you don't know about KKK, Zionists and IRA... Go watch movies about KKKs and how they carry the cross everywhere - and kill 'niggers' in the name of Jesus... Zionist kill in the name of mother Israel... Read more, mate..

Your opinion is worth less than 2 cents.

Is it because the West, according to you, arm the Salafists that fucktards in Kano or Kaduna kill people because of Miss World?

Is it because the West, according to you, arm the Salafists that fucktards in Egypt kill people because of what a cartoonist drew in Denmark?

The Nigerian Islamic nonsense is a copycat thing - what do you expect from poor Northern destitute who only do as they're told The ideology is Salafism which was birthed in Saudi Arabia in conjunction with the West...

Why are Yoruba Muslims and Iranians not as crazy as these lot?
Re: US Ambassador Killed In Libya Consulate Attack by prettyboi1(m): 5:17pm On Sep 12, 2012
Sagamite:

So your "masters" made you believe

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (17) (Reply)

Protesters Burn Burkina Faso Parliament Building / France, Turkey Urge Citizens To Leave Ethiopia Without Delay / Mother Beats Son In Kenyan Parliamentary Election (pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.