Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,689 members, 7,955,593 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 10:05 AM

US Ambassador Killed In Libya Consulate Attack - Foreign Affairs (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / US Ambassador Killed In Libya Consulate Attack (27904 Views)

James US Ambassador Killed Over Film Of Prophet Mohammed / US Ambassador Killed In Libya Consulate Attack Over Anti-islamic Video. / US Ambassador Killed in Libya as Muslims go on a rampage for insulting ISLAM (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (17) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: US Ambassador Killed In Libya Consulate Attack by mizzyboy007: 1:15pm On Sep 12, 2012
ismhab: ANY BODY WHO HAD HAND IN GHADDAFI'S DEAD, BY THE GRACE OF GOD HE WILL DIE THE WAY GHADDAFI WAS KILLED.
you are a monkey...

6 Likes

Re: US Ambassador Killed In Libya Consulate Attack by muffins99(f): 1:15pm On Sep 12, 2012
Zeddicus: The annoying thing is, I know some really cool Muslims but it still doesn't overshadow the fact that the religion is one that is thoroughly entrenched in violence.
What stops them from taking their aggression to the movie producers We hear Jesus Christ, Christianity and Christians ridiculed on a daily basis and still no christian bats an eyelid!! On the other hand Muslims take up arms, no matter what it is. From cartoons to posters to mere words!!! I wonder how you expect to convert me to your religion if you expect me to carry bombs, guns etc for simply provoking you and your religious beliefs!
How does this issue concern this ambassador and others that may have been affected by this?? Nonsense.

Quite right... unfortunately some misguided fanatics do not understand the implications of their actions. I'm sure that this incidence will stir curiosity in a lot of people such that they'll want to see the film. I personally would not have paid any heed to it if not for this news.

1 Like

Re: US Ambassador Killed In Libya Consulate Attack by Nobody: 1:15pm On Sep 12, 2012
Re: US Ambassador Killed In Libya Consulate Attack by moshmusth(m): 1:16pm On Sep 12, 2012
kc baba007: this is crazy......

hmmnnnnn......

religion of peace indeed!!!

The best way to leave together both Christian and Muslim is to learn how to respect each other religion.. Disrespecting prophet Muhammed or publishing that may aggravate tension among us should be prohibited.. Imagine that nigeria journalist in 2002 uttering rubbish, that Denmark cartoon about prophet Muhammed, that Pakistan Boy that fled to uk for protection that wrote the satanic quran,the burning of quran by American soldiers and now the recently air uk TV comic about Islam was greeted with wide spread of critism from Islamic clerics n followers this scorn and disrespectful act towards Islam should be stopped and must be stopped... Learn to respect Islam and accomodate Islamic teaching in ur Christianity ways that way we will all live happily...

2 Likes

Re: US Ambassador Killed In Libya Consulate Attack by Nobody: 1:18pm On Sep 12, 2012
am guessing Libiya is much safer with Gadafi gone

1 Like

Re: US Ambassador Killed In Libya Consulate Attack by moshmusth(m): 1:19pm On Sep 12, 2012
dozydre: Bad news for america,is a pity that this useless set of Ppl hav decided to cause havoc in every opportunity they see, so pathetic. RIP ambassador

Ur mad
Re: US Ambassador Killed In Libya Consulate Attack by gandkiss: 1:20pm On Sep 12, 2012
nemesis is catching up with d 4king americans

1 Like

Re: US Ambassador Killed In Libya Consulate Attack by Nobody: 1:20pm On Sep 12, 2012
GOOD RIDDANCE TO BAD RUBBISH. HE SHOULD ASK WHY SUCH A THING HAPPENED IN THE FIRST PLACE. MORE GREASE TO THEIR ELBOWS.

1 Like

Re: US Ambassador Killed In Libya Consulate Attack by Classicalman(m): 1:22pm On Sep 12, 2012
Islamists always think through their anuus. How can u kill people for an event that occured thousands of miles away?

1 Like

Re: US Ambassador Killed In Libya Consulate Attack by muffins99(f): 1:22pm On Sep 12, 2012
quote author=mosh_musth]

The best way to leave together both Christian and Muslim is to learn how to respect each other religion...
and now the recently air uk TV comic about Islam was greeted with wide spread of critism from Islamic clerics n followers ...
[/quote]

Just so you know, the series was created by, co-written by, and directed by muslims so please don't go blaming christians.
Re: US Ambassador Killed In Libya Consulate Attack by gonzaga: 1:22pm On Sep 12, 2012
God will cease to be God if He requires mortal man to fight His battles. How can the created be stronger than the Creator? The God that created the world out of nothing knows how best to deal with those who offend against His Majestic Splendor, Glory, Power and Divinity.

When Pharaoh, questioned God, He answered him in His own way. God has won battles without anybody even throwing a punch! Remember the famous walls of Jericho, how that great city was conquered without a fight? He rained down burning Sulphur on Sodom and Gomorrah when they committed abominable sins. He arrested Saul on his journey to massacre His followers. He does His things His own way at His own time.

I think we get it wrong when man begins to feel that He can fight God's battles. The One who gives life can take it whenever He decides. Trying to fight for God is like a day old baby attempting to fight for the parents. It is an exercise in futility. The Bible tells me that the Greatness of God is beyond human comprehension, His eyes are 10,000 times brighter than the sun and sees through the conscience of men. He is the same yesterday, today and forever. God is God and man is man, He knows best how to punish those that offend against Him.

5 Likes

Re: US Ambassador Killed In Libya Consulate Attack by Nobody: 1:24pm On Sep 12, 2012
gonzaga: God will cease to be God if He requires mortal man to fight His battles. How can the created be stronger than the Creator? The God that created the world out of nothing knows how best to deal with those who offend against His Majestic Splendor, Glory, Power and Divinity.

When Pharaoh, questioned God, He answered him in His own way. God has won battles without anybody even throwing a punch! Remember the famous walls of Jericho, how that great city was conquered without a fight? He rained down burning Sulphur on Sodom and Gomorrah when they committed abominable sins. He arrested Saul on his journey to massacre His followers. He does His things His own way at His own time.

I think we get it wrong when man begins to feel that He can fight God's battles. The One who gives life can take it whenever He decides. Trying to fight for God is like a day old baby attempting to fight for the parents. It is an exercise in futility. The Bible tells me that the Greatness of God is beyond human comprehension, His eyes are 10,000 times brighter than the sun and sees through the conscience of men. He is the same yesterday, today and forever. God is God and man is man, He knows best how to punish those that offend against Him.

what the eff are you talking,if u do not have anything relevant to say shut up..
Re: US Ambassador Killed In Libya Consulate Attack by dangerzone: 1:25pm On Sep 12, 2012
savedbreak: I heard garri is now N15/cup. Thank God!!! *dancing azonto

IF you dont stop this nonsense now then your mother is a prostitute,your father is an arm robber and you yourself is a disgrace to your entire generation so listen now boy .if you continue this garri shit after this then i will know you are not human and you only have water in your head and not brain. ALL OF ABOVE WILL BE YOURS IF YOU DONT STOP NOWWW!!!!
Re: US Ambassador Killed In Libya Consulate Attack by Nobody: 1:26pm On Sep 12, 2012
Happening now!

Re: US Ambassador Killed In Libya Consulate Attack by moshmusth(m): 1:28pm On Sep 12, 2012
muffins99:

Quite right... unfortunately some misguided fanatics do not understand the implications of their actions. I'm sure that this incidence will stir curiosity in a lot of people such that they'll want to see the film. I personally would not have paid any heed to it if not for this news.

Ur mad and inzain(insane) there is no place in quran or hadith that described how and what does he(Muhammed) look like for thousands years this has been so,how could some foolish element come up with something that we Muslim do not even have knowledge of all in the name of ridiculing Islam.. Am a Muslim, my father is,my grandfather was so was my great and my great great even greater and they never took any arm or bomb or stir havoc in the country and I have never and will never do that against my fellow brother (Christian)so let's call a spade what it is bra.. Disrespecting Islam is bad.
Re: US Ambassador Killed In Libya Consulate Attack by Nobody: 1:29pm On Sep 12, 2012
Re: US Ambassador Killed In Libya Consulate Attack by omodapson(m): 1:29pm On Sep 12, 2012
mosh_musth:

The best way to leave together both Christian and Muslim is to learn how to respect each other religion.. Disrespecting prophet Muhammed or publishing that may aggravate tension among us should be prohibited.. Imagine that nigeria journalist in 2002 uttering rubbish, that Denmark cartoon about prophet Muhammed, that Pakistan Boy that fled to uk for protection that wrote the satanic quran,the burning of quran by American soldiers and now the recently air uk TV comic about Islam was greeted with wide spread of critism from Islamic clerics n followers this scorn and disrespectful act towards Islam should be stopped and must be stopped... Learn to respect Islam and accomodate Islamic teaching in ur Christianity ways that way we will all live happily...

A clear case that Islam encourages violence at the slightest provocation...

1 Like

Re: US Ambassador Killed In Libya Consulate Attack by Nobody: 1:29pm On Sep 12, 2012
Hahahaha. Religion of peace indeed.
Re: US Ambassador Killed In Libya Consulate Attack by maclatunji: 1:30pm On Sep 12, 2012
It is quite likely that this attack was orchestrated and carried-out by a particular group. The United States is the top secret war fighting country in the world, I am sure they have an idea of those behind this attack. It is their affair. Commiserations to the man's family but I guess they and he understood the dangerous nature of his job.
Re: US Ambassador Killed In Libya Consulate Attack by ismhab(m): 1:30pm On Sep 12, 2012
mizzyboy007: you are a monkey...
YOU ARE A CHIMPANZEE.
Re: US Ambassador Killed In Libya Consulate Attack by Jubilee12: 1:31pm On Sep 12, 2012
mosh_musth:

Otherwise what?

1 Like

Re: US Ambassador Killed In Libya Consulate Attack by Nobody: 1:32pm On Sep 12, 2012
I just need to drop this knowledge before I leave...

People need to stop blaming Islam and all Muslims for terrorist attacks... I'm not a Muslim, but the blame game is getting boring now..

Wahhabism/Salafism isn't Islam, it's an Islamic ideology created in Saudi Arabia and used covertly for asinine purposely by the West... They're the extremist faction of Islam, just as Zionists are the extremists faction of Judaism, and Christianity has its own extremists...

Religion and oil and gas/energy are the ying yang messing up the world... We just need to find a balance - before free thinkers like me end up losing his life to these extremists lol.. I dunno but religion has go if we want peace - let's all stick to worshipping God in our homes, and enhance our consciousness...

I believe in God, but religion and all its madness has to go..

Africa/Middle East/Europe/Asia axis isn't safe anymore - South America is the future... I need to leave you guys behind and move to Bahia... cool

2 Likes

Re: US Ambassador Killed In Libya Consulate Attack by Classicalman(m): 1:32pm On Sep 12, 2012
ehie:

what the eff are you talking,if u do not have anything relevant to say shut up..
It's you that needs to shut up. Islamic idiats like you are the reason the world is in crisis today.

5 Likes

Re: US Ambassador Killed In Libya Consulate Attack by Nobody: 1:33pm On Sep 12, 2012
Brother leader El.Gaddhaffi.
May your legacy live on.

Westerners = Cluelessness.

1 Like

Re: US Ambassador Killed In Libya Consulate Attack by teskyg: 1:33pm On Sep 12, 2012
Islam means terror... sad
Re: US Ambassador Killed In Libya Consulate Attack by Tenderly1(f): 1:33pm On Sep 12, 2012
mosh_musth:

wetin concern xtainity and the film?or is d producer a xtain

1 Like

Re: US Ambassador Killed In Libya Consulate Attack by Katsumoto: 1:33pm On Sep 12, 2012
At what price do Western democracies promote unrestricted freedom of speech?

At the price of death of innocent people? Why is it that those who make incendiary comments about religious icons don't die but rather the innocent?

It is cowardly and inhumane to make a movie or cartoon or anything else for that matter about a prophet that is worshiped by several millions of people globally from the comfort and safety of your environment, be it the US or Denmark, when you know that innocent people in far away and fragile places will pay the price for your actions.

2 Likes

Re: US Ambassador Killed In Libya Consulate Attack by jango77(m): 1:34pm On Sep 12, 2012
THAT MUHAMMED IS A FRAUD? I GUESS THEY FORGOT TO WRITE THAT HE IS PEDOPHILE TOO, A RAPIST AND A BLOODY JIHADIST,,WHY ALL THE FUSS?
Re: US Ambassador Killed In Libya Consulate Attack by Nobody: 1:34pm On Sep 12, 2012
Classicalman: It's you that needs to shut up. Islamic idiats like you are the reason the world is in crisis today.
I am not a muslim sorry to bust your bigoted bubble.

Gadafi was a muslim,yet shyte like this never happened..
what do u do

you troll nairaland and buy up fights

dullard,but i guess ur just jealous,cos am smarter than you,and you why i am smarter than you
i am well read and not as narrow minded..
byaatch die pls

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (17) (Reply)

USA Finally Moves Embassy To Jerusalem / Republicans' Bid To Overturn Joe Biden's Victory Ends / Dragging Suitcases, Ukrainians Trek To Safety In Hungary

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.