Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,300 members, 7,819,013 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:58 AM

The Innocence Of Muslims: The Film That Sparked Riots In Libya - Foreign Affairs (14) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / The Innocence Of Muslims: The Film That Sparked Riots In Libya (43648 Views)

Innocence Of Muslims: The Controversial Movie Responsible For Recent Protests / Riots In North London 6th August 2011 Black Man Short Dead By Police! / Heavy Student riots in London, Police and Prince Charles attacked (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) ... (19) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Innocence Of Muslims: The Film That Sparked Riots In Libya by oradee: 9:17pm On Sep 13, 2012
AMvanquish:

Ur funny! Please they are not in any way like me. I'm not not violent.
And I certainly havent killed or plan on killing any1..
Is it my fault they are brainwashed by radicals?..
Is it my fault there are conflicts everyday?

hmm,u stated earlier christians hate u people but now ur denying the violent practices of ur religion.
If Islam truly is a religion of peace, pls define the peace ur being taught at ur quaran schools and keep preaching to us about?
People have died cos of one excuse or the other ranging from holding the quaran upside down to mentioning Mo's name in papers (im surprised no one is killing and maiming cos his name has been shortened to Mo).
Im surprised no one on NL has started protesting bacause of the comments on NL cos its equal to that movie produced.

Im sure uve been updated that Jos has started their own protest.By tomorrow,lets hope we dont start counting bodies.
Re: The Innocence Of Muslims: The Film That Sparked Riots In Libya by tochilastborn(m): 9:17pm On Sep 13, 2012
pls NLs enuf of d bashin.u ar doin more harm dan good cos u ar aggravatin an already aggravated situation.i dnt support a movie dat insults islam,xtianity or idols.bt i believe Gods/gods ar supreme beings who should fight 4 demselves.(2)in a conflict one tin is sure-d innocent suffers.my advice 4 my muslim brodaz is dat they should learn 2 fyt their enemy 1 on 1.i wish 2 convert 2 islam.bt i dont support violence.the pen is mightier dan d sword
Re: The Innocence Of Muslims: The Film That Sparked Riots In Libya by COOLDUN: 9:20pm On Sep 13, 2012
Azumy: I pity al shallow minded individuals who dnt see beyound their nose. But i believe among d christians nd d jews are stil some righteous ones who would reason deeply before dropin blind comments on this issue. Come oh! Ye who drop silly commnts how many times as it ever been heard that muslim produced films painting bad of prophet jesus(puh) cause we know d severity of the punishmnt.as that muslims even believe more in jesus as d messenger nd prophet of God and perhrbs i say no muslim is yet a bliver if not that he or she blives in d prophets of God. So tell me y must dey always act films dat r contrary to purpose of islam to the generality of mankind nt only muslims.islam is peace nd if dey the producer cum whoeva is involved in d productn d film had luved peace dey wuldnt av done so.so woteva d consequence of dre hypocritic actions fetches dem dey must al face it! Me no pity u at all awon oloshi!

Guy Jesus is lord, he is the messiah, the way, the truth and life, he is not a prophet, he died to save you and i, and he was raised on the third day, and later ascended to heaven where he is sitting at the right hand of God, there he is , until when he will come and judge the world, then the righteous ones will live with him in his paradise, there will be no more death, sickness,terrorism,ritual killing,armed robery,prostitution,killing,kidnapping,hipocrite,sin. He came into the world to suffer and die for you,i, and all the sinners. He made us to know that we all are sinners and should repent before we could inherit his kingdom.Or remain in our sins and perish.

When you repent from your sins and forsake them then you are born again. He did not tell us that we should inherit the paradise by going to church every Sundays, mosque every Fridays,or, being a Christian, muslim, killing for him, destroying for him. He asked his followers who they thought he is, It was only Simon Peter that got the answer.Simon Peter answered you are Jesus Christ, the son of the living God. Jesus replied and told Peter that the answer was revealed to him from above. After 700yrs Jesus went back to heaven. Your muhamed appeared from nowhere and said that he was a prophet and started comparing himself to Jesus Christ.Jesus did not tell his apostles that he is Issa, neither did he tell them that he is a prophet.Bible was written by men, who we refer as saints, through the inspiration of God. But your muhamed told you that the quran was thrown from heaven to him in the cave, where he was hiding from his first wife hajia who was 15yrs older than him. Jesus never asked for human protection and never preached with any arm. Your muhamed had foot soldiers fully armed with swords and other deadly ammunitions.muhamed killed while Jesus raised the dead.Jesus,restored the ear of Marcus whom Simon Peter cut one on the night they came to arrest Jesus Christ, then Christ told him that those who kill by the sword shall die by the sword.

What is the SWORD doing in the flag and symbol of Islam? Which miracle did your muhamed perform as a prophet? every prophet in the Bible performed one or more miracles, which one your muhamed performed as prophet? he was a trader who visited Jerusalem many times on business trips, listened to the preaching of the apostles of Christ and he smartly declared himself as a prophet, and had his army killed people and ordered you muslims to resort to violence whenever his name is mentioned for bad, since then you muslims have been seeing another religions and worshipers as infidels. Who made you muslims believers? you don't believe that Jesus Christ is the lord and son of God, again that he died and rose again,While you guys claim that you believe in Issa or whatever you are calling your gods not Jesus Christ.

If you don't believe that Jesus Christ died and rose again, then you are not a believer.Because,Jesus said:Blessed are those who did not see but believe. If you do not forgive people who offend you, you are not the son of God. If, you fight for God then you are indirectly taking God to be a weak God. He created you, he has every authority over you, both sinners and righteous ones because he is a powerful and merciful God. He can save and can kill also. In his sight we all are sinners unless we repent and forsake our sins. Both you,i,the actor, the producer of the film,Pope,Bishops,Pastor,imams,evryone in this naira land are all sinners, until we repent and forsake our sins. Not to kill someone who insult, Jesus Christ, muhamed, God, Christians, muslims, pagans.Take it or leave it. Jesus is the lord and son of the living God. Not a Prophet. Your issa can be your prophet but not my Jesus Christ. The only name that can save.The final judgement is of God and not you or i. God love you.

3 Likes

Re: The Innocence Of Muslims: The Film That Sparked Riots In Libya by oradee: 9:27pm On Sep 13, 2012
maasoap: The same way millions of Afghans killed by the mighty USA were not responsible for the attack on the world trade center. It is simple logic.

Yep,World Trade Center caused a reaction with was the war in Afghan when Osama wasnt bold enuf to come out of hiding...
When Japan bombed America,didnt they retaliate?
So if someone makes a movie against ur Religion, MAKE URS MOCKING THEIRS BACK...or is there something about the human blood?
Re: The Innocence Of Muslims: The Film That Sparked Riots In Libya by 3kay945(m): 9:33pm On Sep 13, 2012
Am done arguing on religious matters, this is the reason why the country is standing still. everyone carried religion for head as if they are truly saint. Bunch of hypocrites. grin grin
Re: The Innocence Of Muslims: The Film That Sparked Riots In Libya by TerryCarr(m): 9:40pm On Sep 13, 2012
sad
Re: The Innocence Of Muslims: The Film That Sparked Riots In Libya by Whymee: 9:41pm On Sep 13, 2012
If you are not sentimental in your rsponse and post in the on going trend,

RAISE UP YOUR HAND

if freedom of speech and freedom of expression are elements and part of democracy, then freedom of action is justified.

Think of it.

Be wise
Re: The Innocence Of Muslims: The Film That Sparked Riots In Libya by harazeem: 9:59pm On Sep 13, 2012
Can this be a coincidence or another plan by the jews to ignite insults and abuses to the beautiful religion of All-mighty. It can't be a coincidence to happen on an anniversary of 911. It must have been planned at a time Obama is seeking re-election on a very close contest. Not only are they seeking for an excuse to attack Iran but are unable to get Obamas blessing.
Its time for people with wisdom to look morethan what the eyes can see,use their brains before another so-called war on terror is embarked upon when the existing war has not been won or finished.
Islam abhors insult to any of the prophets of God be it Moses,Jesus or Mohammed.Any one that believes in God must condem insults like Mrs Clinton and the Pope did.But i will not be surprised if Jews are not behind the killings in Libya as they are in their mist to teach them democracy. Such will never happen under Gaddafi regime the man killed by the so called democracy seeking Libyans.
We must avoid sentiments and put our thinking caps.
Re: The Innocence Of Muslims: The Film That Sparked Riots In Libya by Pizzanatty(m): 10:14pm On Sep 13, 2012
Christain hv in several occasion been abuse tru d burnn of Bibles,open blackmail abt Jesus etc and even of recent a movie titled CORPUS CHRISTI was everywea even on d net portrayn Jesus as a gay etc...bt wit population of christain,no 1 has started any quarel not 2 talk of fight...because WE HV A GOD DT FIGHT OUR BATTLE 4 US AND WE WILL HOLD OUR PEACE...EXO 14:14...and at such He can fight His battle...

I wonder y its diff in Islam,even here in Nigeria(jos) dey already protestn...

Well....my joy is i was nt born in2 a family of Islam and also in d geographical region of Islam,i would been progrm 2 b like one...

Just praying 4 God 2 intervene and touch dere life 2wards salvation
Re: The Innocence Of Muslims: The Film That Sparked Riots In Libya by KDULAR: 10:16pm On Sep 13, 2012
Whymee: If you are not sentimental in your rsponse and post in the on going trend,

RAISE UP YOUR HAND

if freedom of speech and freedom of expression are elements and part of democracy, then freedom of action is justified.

Think of it.

Be wise

Meaning freedom to kill ? But I want to ask, does insulting someone changes who the person is or the value or worth. Was the film a product of the American government or an individual? Did the ambassador insult the prophet? Does it mean to a Muslim, a human life as long as it's not that of a Muslim is worthless,irresepective of what work or goodness God or Allah is using that individual to achieve, areand judgements Islamic laws binding on non-muslims. What now is the PEACE in the Religion. My people said something that you don't reply a worthless being. Why become insulted by a the rants of a Mad man . Finally, would prophet Mohammed (PBUH if Muslims will allow the peace) endorse these reaction ? To all muslims endorsing under any guise or argument this actions all over,they are not better than the person they are accusing of insulting their religion

It's just a pity what some people has descended into but I'll rather be a human being than join something that does not value human life under any circumstances
Re: The Innocence Of Muslims: The Film That Sparked Riots In Libya by infolekan(m): 10:19pm On Sep 13, 2012
gangar: Let me start by saying that this movie (if you can even call it that) is really very SAD. From the SAD twisted human being that sat down and wasted his time and energy to put pen to paper, the sad twisted people that invested in him to the poor actors that were involved (and according to cnn duped and redubbed). What kind of irresponsible human being would incite 1.5 billion people to entertain his sick fantasies and evidently sick mind.

A sad statement......one man can incite 1.5 billion animals and push them into a killing rage. Learned civilised men with no respect for human life. Anyone can pick a computer and conjure up a cartoon again and then the killing starts. Denmark...Isreal....US. & if the film was made in Nigeria....then the country should divide?
We should learn to think rationally.
Only animals are programmed like that.
Re: The Innocence Of Muslims: The Film That Sparked Riots In Libya by hassey(m): 10:29pm On Sep 13, 2012
[quote author=aryzgreat]

If that is d case, muslims would have been wiped out of the earth because u insult xtians by saying Judas iscariot was crucified in lieu of Jesus, u insult christians by saying Jesus is a mere prophet whereas he is God to us, u insult christians by saying the Holy spirit Jesus promised the disciples is muhamed (blasphemy!!!). If we should mind ur insults do u think there would have been peace on earth?[/quote
U ar lost! Wher in d bible did jesus call himsef GOD, did u read ur bible at all? If yes dem i beliv u shud knw dat jesus atribute or call himsf mesenger. B wise man d muslim u ar acuising bliv in jesus dan u did. No muslim will ever make fun of jesus. Ur likes in d christendom wo ar desprate looking 4 money creat such film making caricachop of jesus not muslims
Re: The Innocence Of Muslims: The Film That Sparked Riots In Libya by Princesaha: 10:41pm On Sep 13, 2012
Hahahaha....dis muslims are already protesting at jos and b4 u know it, it will be kano or kaduna . But let me state my warnings again, dey should neva wake a sleeping lion by killing any xtian especially southeners. Boys are seriously angry and waiting 4 an opportunity 2 unleash mayhem on muslims down south. I have 100% proof of wot am saying. Hope, dey will hear dis nw cos dis tym around, it wont be funny at all. Am nt boasting but to avoid wot will be d mother of all riots in nig. Hope nairalanders will rememba my warnings wen d gbege starts.

1 Like

Re: The Innocence Of Muslims: The Film That Sparked Riots In Libya by drslem: 10:42pm On Sep 13, 2012
[quote author=Shaw007]And very sOon. . .some muslims will start coming 2 Nairaland 2 say islam is not a religion of war and sh*t. . .are you more islamic than Arabs??

But then again,i dont think it was right for that producer 2 do what he did knowing fully well the sensitivity of muslims 2 their religion,he shud just pray he doesnt get caught,or else. . .hehe![/quote what sensitivity?..isnt it this same muslims that write books insulting our lord jesus christ!
Re: The Innocence Of Muslims: The Film That Sparked Riots In Libya by IFEDILIEZE(m): 10:44pm On Sep 13, 2012
la furia:
arent the people behind d movies americans? They reside in america. They america govt sees nothing wrong in what these american islamaphobias are doing.
The fact is the actions of these guys was going to put d lives of american citizen in d middle east at risk as well as america muslims in the u.s.a. They knew wat the reaction was goin to be but ofcourse the didnt care.
It is much easier 2 insult people in your comfort zone. These guys had an agenda and they got exactly what they wanted. The american embasy is payin the price for the stupidi.ty one of its citizen same way innocent muslims pay d price for the actions of d jihadist group
are u tryin 2 justify d action of those animals. Islam reamains a picture of what mohammed was- a womanizer(polygamy) a hooligan(jihad) n a fraudster(paradise with 70 virgins)
Re: The Innocence Of Muslims: The Film That Sparked Riots In Libya by COOLDUN: 10:47pm On Sep 13, 2012
harazeem: Can this be a coincidence or another plan by the jews to ignite insults and abuses to the beautiful religion of All-mighty. It can't be a coincidence to happen on an anniversary of 911. It must have been planned at a time Obama is seeking re-election on a very close contest. Not only are they seeking for an excuse to attack Iran but are unable to get Obamas blessing.
Its time for people with wisdom to look morethan what the eyes can see,use their brains before another so-called war on terror is embarked upon when the existing war has not been won or finished.
Islam abhors insult to any of the prophets of God be it Moses,Jesus or Mohammed.Any one that believes in God must condem insults like Mrs Clinton and the Pope did.But i will not be surprised if Jews are not behind the killings in Libya as they are in their mist to teach them democracy. Such will never happen under Gaddafi regime the man killed by the so called democracy seeking Libyans.
We must avoid sentiments and put our thinking caps.

If your assertion is real, then why did your fellow muslim brother in Libya went ahead and killed an American diplomat? If they know the consequences. Stop looking for baseless facts to back up your barbaric actions.
Re: The Innocence Of Muslims: The Film That Sparked Riots In Libya by KDULAR: 10:49pm On Sep 13, 2012
[quote author=hassey][/quote]

No muslim will ever make fun of jesus. Ur likes in d christendom wo ar desprate looking 4 money creat such film making caricachop of jesus not muslims.
But it is said in the Al- Qur'an that no muslim should take the life of another human being unjustified. Does the "insults as perceived from the film justified by the Qu'ran or Hadith. Why not just actions as deduced from the Quran taken against the perpetrators of the insult? and lastly Alhaj Hassey, would this action be endorssed by the Prophet had He be alive today ?If yes give instances to support this from the Hadith or Quran.
Re: The Innocence Of Muslims: The Film That Sparked Riots In Libya by COOLDUN: 10:59pm On Sep 13, 2012
maasoap: Just hear the way they're shouting freedom of speech as if the said freedom of speech had no limit. You can't deny holocaust in some countries, you can be sued for libel and slander, is that not limitation to your freedom of speech? I ask again, what was the producer and sponsors of that movie trying to achieve?

You too what have you and your co muslim brothers achieved in killing a man that does not know anything about the film? Very soon Libya will be like Afghanistan, Somalia, Pakistan, when the USA warship and marines arrives there soon. Then you will be complaining of isolation to your barbaric cult. The Islam.
Re: The Innocence Of Muslims: The Film That Sparked Riots In Libya by Adekar(m): 11:06pm On Sep 13, 2012
Some members contributions on this forum make no sense at all. How could someone who is normal says 'muslims are fools' pls is that not provocative.pls i enjoy anyone who has no meaningful contributions to keep silence on this topic for now so that reasonable fellow could contribute.must u talk ?
Re: The Innocence Of Muslims: The Film That Sparked Riots In Libya by infolekan(m): 11:24pm On Sep 13, 2012
Adekar: Some members contributions on this forum make no sense at all. How could someone who is normal says 'muslims are fools' pls is that not provocative.pls i enjoy anyone who has no meaningful contributions to keep silence on this topic for now so that reasonable fellow could contribute.must u talk ?

There's need to use the right english so that people can understand what exactly you're trying to say. You enjoin & not enjoy people(you're not a cannibal for crying out loud) grin grin.
ENJOIN people to keep silent not silence
Must you talk? shocked. Like really...you think you're on skype?
You should go back to ur foundation school and request for a refund or better still.....sue their ass**.
Take this as a constructive criticism & don't give me that crap about shorthand & typing on a social platform. angry it won't wash. wink grin
Re: The Innocence Of Muslims: The Film That Sparked Riots In Libya by Akosbaba(m): 11:41pm On Sep 13, 2012
3kay945: Am done arguing on religious matters, this is the reason why the country is standing still. everyone carried religion for head as if they are truly saint. Bunch of hypocrites. grin grin
GBAM.Don't mind the idiots.
Re: The Innocence Of Muslims: The Film That Sparked Riots In Libya by luluosas(m): 12:25am On Sep 14, 2012
Muslims, there were no single protest heard anywhere in the world concerning this cartoon. Why is yours different?
No One Murdered
Because Of This Image
SEPTEMBER 13, 2012 | ISSUE 48•37 | MORE NEWS IN BRIEF
WASHINGTON—Following the publication of the image above, in which the most cherished figures from multiple religious
faiths were depicted engaging in a lascivious sex act of considerable depravity, no one was murdered, beaten, or had
their lives threatened, sources reported Thursday. The image of the Hebrew prophet Moses high-fiving Jesus Christ as both
are having their er-ect pen.ises vigorously masturbated by Ganesha, all while the Hindu deity anally penetrates Buddha
with his fist, reportedly went online at 6:45 p.m. EDT, after which not a single bomb threat was made against the
organization responsible, nor did the person who created the cartoon go home fearing for his life in any way. Though some
members of the Jewish,
Christian, Hindu, and Buddhist faiths were reportedly offended by the image, sources confirmed that upon seeing it, they simply
shook their heads, rolled their eyes, and continued on with their day
. www.theonion.com/articles/no-one-murdered-because-of-this-image,29553/?utm_source=Facebook&utm_medium=SocialMarketing&utm_campaign=standard-post:headline:default

Re: The Innocence Of Muslims: The Film That Sparked Riots In Libya by Bastiger(m): 12:32am On Sep 14, 2012
it never ceases to amaze me how a section of these muslims revel in violence and shed blood at every whim.their actions portray them as an insecure lot and these acts of violence isolate them further from their neigbours.i read muslims have started protesting in jos before you say jack,it would have spread to kaduna,kano,borno....etc and we will start counting bodies,i mean this is disgusting,can't they get a leash on themselves?would they be lesser humans if they had just ignored the movie?....smh
Re: The Innocence Of Muslims: The Film That Sparked Riots In Libya by Pebcak: 12:48am On Sep 14, 2012
kk this is SICK i watched the movie and it is bad I am a christian and i wont support violence of any form but the movie is not called for we all know that mohameed iissue is a sensitive one so i blif some1 in his or right sense shld know not to produce that kinna movie and as to the violence shocked angry
Re: The Innocence Of Muslims: The Film That Sparked Riots In Libya by charles424(m): 12:54am On Sep 14, 2012
juman: The film was an insult to the muslim. It's condemned.

Religion of murderers and destroyers...you as a humanbeing if ur child abuse or was rude to you and a friend or neigbour kills him..will u love or praise tha( person who kill ur child? You are all EVIL!z No regards for human life,Did u truly know the gods you are serving? NO! I don't think so...wicked souls!!!
Re: The Innocence Of Muslims: The Film That Sparked Riots In Libya by charles424(m): 1:16am On Sep 14, 2012
A Muslim man in Egypt killed
his wife because she was
reading the Bible and then
buried her with their infant
baby and an 8-year old
daughter. The girls were buried
alive! He then reported
to the police that an uncle
killed the kids. 15 days later,
another family member died.
When they went to bury him,
they found the 2 little girls under
the sand -ALIVE! The
country is outraged over the
incident, and the man will be
executed.. The older girl was
asked how she had survived
and she says:-'A man wearing
shiny white clothes, with
bleeding wounds in his hands,
came every day to feed us. He
woke up my mom so she
could nurse my sister,' she said.
She was interviewed on
Egyptian national TV, by
availed Muslim woman news
anchor. She said on public TV,
'This was none other than
Jesus, because nobody else
does things like this!' Muslims
believe Isa (Jesus) would do
this, but the wounds mean He
really was crucified, and it's
clear also that He is alive! But,
it's also clear that the child
could not make up a story like
this, and there is no way these
children could have survived
without a true miracle. Muslim
leaders are going to have a
hard time to figure out what
to do with this, and the
popularity of the Passion
movie doesn't help! With
Egypt at the centre of the
media and education in the
Middle East , you can be sure
this story will spread. Christ is
still turning the world upside
down! Please let this story be
shared. The Lord says, 'I will
bless the person who puts his
trust in me.' Jeremiah 17 Please
forward to all on your list and
God will reward you
abundantly!! Mark 8:38 which
says, 'Therefore whosoever
shall be ashamed of Me and my
Words in this adulterous and
sinful generation, the Son of
Man shall also be ashamed of
him when He comes in the
glory of His Father with the
holy angels'. Don't worry if
those you have forwarded
will respond or do anything with
this message, just fulfil
your part and shake off your
dust!.......Jes us loves you!
Re: The Innocence Of Muslims: The Film That Sparked Riots In Libya by jcross19: 1:23am On Sep 14, 2012
kheart: and when ll u people (xtians) stick ur insults to jesus alone (whom u claim to be ur god).
hey have you ever think why mohammad use to be epileptic when ever demons pay visit to him for the poems you called koran,do you ever know why you are going to reside in hell waiting for moahma to rescue you huh? Okay look do you really know the truth behind Any muslim to avoid breeding of dog? Okay allah is great why not God is great as in english sentence how will you be olorun , chuku or ubangiji is great is that an english , why the owrd allah appearing in english sentence why not God , that signify that allah is an arabia goon gods because mohamad was a goon according to koran and hadiths
Re: The Innocence Of Muslims: The Film That Sparked Riots In Libya by Pebcak: 1:35am On Sep 14, 2012
this is not called for i blif the movie is stupid it should not have been produced at all we all know how sensitive and personal muslims take issues like this so y provoke em tho i dooes not call for the violence still but this is the way i see it its like giving a car racer a Ferrari and hes driving on a free highway and speed limit is 30mph i bet hes finna do 180mph or its like giving NEPA STAFF ANDROID PHONES WITH AN APP TAKE LIGHT OFF THE GRID THEN U ARE CALLING FOR WHALA
Re: The Innocence Of Muslims: The Film That Sparked Riots In Libya by AreaFada2: 1:47am On Sep 14, 2012
This discussion shows the wide gulf between xtians and others.

Xtrianity preaches forgiveness and tolerance. We xtrians forget that this teaching is not universal. Xtianity did not rely on violence to spread at inception but rather xtians suffered severe persecution BUT still did not fight back.

We xtrians should become more aware of this in order not be ignorant was we seem to be here. Ask the Beroms of middlebelt.
Re: The Innocence Of Muslims: The Film That Sparked Riots In Libya by AMvanquish: 1:50am On Sep 14, 2012
undecided
oradee:

hmm,u stated earlier christians hate u people but now ur denying the violent practices of ur religion.
If Islam truly is a religion of peace, pls define the peace ur being taught at ur quaran schools and keep preaching to us about?
People have died cos of one excuse or the other ranging from holding the quaran upside down to mentioning Mo's name in papers (im surprised no one is killing and maiming cos his name has been shortened to Mo).
Im surprised no one on NL has started protesting bacause of the comments on NL cos its equal to that movie produced.

Im sure uve been updated that Jos has started their own protest.By tomorrow,lets hope we dont start counting bodies.

I said xtians on Nairaland spew a lot of hate! I don't see this hate
On d streets or in my work place. I am not a fanatic, I condemn killings of any kind.
I'm not here to give lecture on peace or Care if you shorten his name to Mo. It won't change
Anything or prove anything here. Its just a computer u all sit behind and type.
So
Re: The Innocence Of Muslims: The Film That Sparked Riots In Libya by ozoneamani: 2:13am On Sep 14, 2012
Elueme: Icon dole with the American people especially the families of the lost diplomats... But when will these jackals learn that you cannot fight God's battle?
My condolence to the departed and wounded!
Nobody is fighting God's battle here.This simply means the birth of a Godless society.
How many times have you heard them burning the Bible or scolding Jesus? America and her citizen dont believe in God and dont be decieve by the slogan on the dollar bill. If the Christian and the Vatican can allow the West and her cohorts to make a mockery of their religion and its prophets,then they are simply saying a capital NO to theirs.
The producer is really brave to have gone awol! When you incite trouble,this is what you get putting yours and the life of others at risk in a volatile socidty as this!
Re: The Innocence Of Muslims: The Film That Sparked Riots In Libya by udatso: 4:27am On Sep 14, 2012
for God's sake let me ask u guys a question....do u personally walk to a pyton and deep ur hand in its mouth..only a foolish person does dat.. Allah has protected dis religion from various attacks..av u guys eva wondad dat y is it dat dis same religion dat u claim preaches violence happens to b d fastest going religion in europe? Dat its scripture is d only scripture that has nt bn altered unlike som dat i knw dat are bn revised time to time due to errors...although, i dnt support his killing bt weneva somtn like dis has happened, has d so called world power/westrn world publicly punished such person..no..yet u complain y shd muslims b violent....wait until some1 draws force nude pix of ur mum potrayn her as a IndecentStar and keep quiet sayn its ur dad's fight..its tym u start tnkn wt ur brains nt ur balls

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) ... (19) (Reply)

Palestinians Say Israeli Planes Dropped Flyers Warning Them To Evacuate / If Israel Fails, We Are Next - Mosab Yousef, Son Of Hamas Founder / Prince Haakon: 3 Muslim Women Refused Handshake, Norwegian Mosque Apologizes

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 115
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.