Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,849 members, 7,810,273 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 04:15 AM

The Innocence Of Muslims: The Film That Sparked Riots In Libya - Foreign Affairs (17) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / The Innocence Of Muslims: The Film That Sparked Riots In Libya (43595 Views)

Innocence Of Muslims: The Controversial Movie Responsible For Recent Protests / Riots In North London 6th August 2011 Black Man Short Dead By Police! / Heavy Student riots in London, Police and Prince Charles attacked (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Innocence Of Muslims: The Film That Sparked Riots In Libya by Whymee: 12:35pm On Sep 14, 2012
luluosas:
Really? Is that what your Qur'an taught you that God forced HIMSELF on Mary?
Well, even if Mary was 14 as you claims, it is still far better than your cohorts giving out 8-year-old-girl in marriage. Even at that, Joseph was never 90 years as you have been blinded by your hate for the Christian faith. You better repent today.

Is that what your bible taught you and jcross123 that Mohammed inserted his joystick on Aisha., why not call your colleague to order,

Aisha was 12 years old then, married Muhammed when he was less than 60
Mary was 14 years old then, married to 90 years old Joseph,

spot the difference seek for knowledge and set yourself free from ignorance.

These are matured ages for marriages then and are still in practice in some part of the world today.

Respect my religion, I will respect yours

Respect, i say, is reciprocal.

Be wise

1 Like

Re: The Innocence Of Muslims: The Film That Sparked Riots In Libya by 989900: 12:48pm On Sep 14, 2012
The Pope is in Lebanon and Hezbollah welcomes him even.

For the life of me I can't understand fanaticism of any kind or nature.

Either my Muslim friends or enemies would accept it or not, there is absolutely lots of work needed to be done in the education/civility of Muslims generally. The level of ignorance, innocence and illiteracy is alarming.

The educated and truly civilized Muslims know better.

Prince Harry's wife (Kate) nude pictures were taken and published illegally just yesterday by french media, and we ain't on the brink of witnessing another Anglo-francophone war. Rather, the court is where the matter is headed for.

1 Like

Re: The Innocence Of Muslims: The Film That Sparked Riots In Libya by Whymee: 12:52pm On Sep 14, 2012
Akshow: mumu. So in your own form of Islam you holy pass Saudi? Have you heard them goin on senseless said killin innocent people? Or perhaps it escaped your shallow mind that there are Muslims in America. Face it, the killings of this innocent people is utterly unwarranted. Even the American secretary of state condemns the mediocre cynical movie.

Why use such word, if quoting my post, birds of same feather flock....

Emotions varies, Libyan just finished a civil unrest, idle and jobless youths count on any opportunity that comes their way.

I was surprised when Professors, lecturers with doctorate degree partook in the war between ife and modakeke then,

Emotion as I said can't be control by some people, if Saudi, and American Muslims can condole theirs, some nations can't, that is why we are human.

Be wise
Re: The Innocence Of Muslims: The Film That Sparked Riots In Libya by ghazzal: 12:58pm On Sep 14, 2012
goofie: now its getting more obvious that Allah and God are not the same person.

Allah is not a person. its an arabic word that means "most High God" so change english if you like
You will also find it in every Bible (about page6)
Re: The Innocence Of Muslims: The Film That Sparked Riots In Libya by goofie: 1:13pm On Sep 14, 2012
ghazzal:

Allah is not a person. its an arabic word that means "most High God" so change english if you like
You will also find it in every Bible (about page6)

now its getting more obvious that Allah and God are not the same.

1 Like

Re: The Innocence Of Muslims: The Film That Sparked Riots In Libya by gabe: 1:16pm On Sep 14, 2012
fact_ he married over 10 women, fact-he married a 10year old, fact_he fought lots of wars. fact_ he was human, with human failings.whats the fuss?

3 Likes

Re: The Innocence Of Muslims: The Film That Sparked Riots In Libya by goofie: 1:35pm On Sep 14, 2012
its now now that all these started. back in the day whn i ws in primary school, i hd a muslim friend living on my street. one day i mentioned one of my classmates dt ws named mohammed. she took offence and said tht she also has a friend named Jesus which wsnt common in Nigeria. i dint know d implication of her offence then.

peace!!!!
Re: The Innocence Of Muslims: The Film That Sparked Riots In Libya by shos: 2:07pm On Sep 14, 2012
if they don't figth that means they've betrade their man made god,Religion of demons
Re: The Innocence Of Muslims: The Film That Sparked Riots In Libya by tpia5: 2:32pm On Sep 14, 2012
Lord_Reed:

The man in question was purported to be a jew not an egytian.

The man in question is egyptian and coptic.

Unless you have evidence to the contrary.
Re: The Innocence Of Muslims: The Film That Sparked Riots In Libya by Muttex(m): 2:38pm On Sep 14, 2012
You guyz should have respect for Islam. Islam means Peace. What does the film producers aim at?

1 Like

Re: The Innocence Of Muslims: The Film That Sparked Riots In Libya by Paulonminyi: 3:06pm On Sep 14, 2012
[color=#990000][/color] d sign of end time
Re: The Innocence Of Muslims: The Film That Sparked Riots In Libya by poopppyLiillyy: 3:16pm On Sep 14, 2012
Muslims! Muslims!! Muslims!!!...Islam!!!!!!....ahnahn....Se na Only u dey dis world?!?!....What exactly is U people's Problem!!!....Ur religion doesn't preach Peace atall? Or Love no dey Quran Dictionary!!!....its a free world o...u can't force ur Religion no matter how stupid or serious it is on anybody!!!.....and that's y USA can't prosecute the producer o...So u people should go and put urself to rest!!!
Re: The Innocence Of Muslims: The Film That Sparked Riots In Libya by vanstanzy(m): 3:41pm On Sep 14, 2012
luluosas: Muslims, there were no single protest heard anywhere in the world concerning this cartoon. Why is yours different?
. www.theonion.com/articles/no-one-murdered-because-of-this-image,29553/?utm_source=Facebook&utm_medium=SocialMarketing&utm_campaign=standard-post:headline:default

Put prophet mohammed (FU/C/K HIM)in this pic, and the entire muslim world goes berserk like some deranged demons. Hell, maybe it was the muslims themselves that drew this abomination. But u know the difference between us(other sane religions) and islam? Our God can fight for Himself while that of the muslims has no limbs and is mighty weak. YEAH, I SAID IT LIKE IT IS.

3 Likes

Re: The Innocence Of Muslims: The Film That Sparked Riots In Libya by vanstanzy(m): 3:47pm On Sep 14, 2012
gabe: fact_ he married over 10 women, fact-he married a 10year old, fact_he fought lots of wars. fact_ he was human, with human failings.whats the fuss?
Ask me o! This muslims love wahala, i mean blood sha!
Re: The Innocence Of Muslims: The Film That Sparked Riots In Libya by vanstanzy(m): 3:59pm On Sep 14, 2012
ifee-gee:
christians are all over the place,why don't u go on a killing rampage? so that your hateful mind will be at peace.

Don't even mind sdiq or is it s-di.ck, the fuc/king f@ggot is a hell-stricken coward. Even if he should share the same room with a xtian fear no go gree am make move.

1 Like

Re: The Innocence Of Muslims: The Film That Sparked Riots In Libya by poopppyLiillyy: 4:05pm On Sep 14, 2012
Sabotage4700:
yes we gree, we stupid.... Buh wen dey know sey if then find our trouble, the whole christains are involved why den stil go ahead to insult our prophet. You never see anything yet, may be u ar the 1 to die next. Mtswww

So U can KILL!!! So Ur every Friday at the Mosque is to be taught how to kill!??!?! Nawa for this ur Islam o!
Re: The Innocence Of Muslims: The Film That Sparked Riots In Libya by 989900: 4:27pm On Sep 14, 2012
An irresponsible Israeli-American made the movie. Why not attack Israel or not....scared a$$.es.
Re: The Innocence Of Muslims: The Film That Sparked Riots In Libya by Solozzo(m): 4:47pm On Sep 14, 2012
I am not a violent person, but I think the West have themselves to blame for the losses suffered. They know very well that Moslems take their religion very seriously and do not tolerate insult on their religious leaders. Yet the west keep provoking them to anger.

1 Like

Re: The Innocence Of Muslims: The Film That Sparked Riots In Libya by AMvanquish: 5:07pm On Sep 14, 2012
oradee:

And muslims on the streets (North and co) spew what? Love?
Is killing those people out of love?
If u Truly believe in prophet isa (Jesus) have any of u killed on his behalf when he was mocked? or u choose which prophet to kill for?

OMG! U still don't just get it. Its pointless, as stated earlier.those muslims you say
,Are they the same like me. Would you associate ur self with KKK or the NAZI's, were they not Xtians. Gosh!I undastand the animosity,, doesn't move me one bit.

1 Like

Re: The Innocence Of Muslims: The Film That Sparked Riots In Libya by oba2flex(m): 5:57pm On Sep 14, 2012
vanstanzy:

Put prophet mohammed (FU/C/K HIM)in this pic, and the entire muslim world goes berserk like some deranged demons. Hell, maybe it was the muslims themselves that drew this abomination. But u know the difference between us(other sane religions) and islam? Our God can fight for Himself while that of the muslims has no limbs and is mighty weak.[b] YEAH, I SAID IT LIKE IT IS. [/b]
And you feel very satisfied after saying it right?

1 Like

Re: The Innocence Of Muslims: The Film That Sparked Riots In Libya by luluosas(m): 6:15pm On Sep 14, 2012
Whymee:

Is that what your bible taught you and jcross123 that Mohammed inserted his joystick on Aisha., why not call your colleague to order,

Aisha was 12 years old then, married Muhammed when he was less than 60
Mary was 14 years old then, married to 90 years old Joseph,

spot the difference seek for knowledge and set yourself free from ignorance.

These are matured ages for marriages then and are still in practice in some part of the world today.

Respect my religion, I will respect yours

Respect, i say, is reciprocal.

Be wise
Did you read me mentioned your Mohammed? My mentioning the 8 years has to do with your Muslim community destroying young children in the name of marriage.
Again, whether you accept it or not, I have nothing against your Prophet Mohammed but, against the hypocrites Muslims killing in the name of defending Prophet Mohammed.
Have you ever see we the Christians rioting to defend our Jesus whenever He is insulted either by film, writing, paintings etc? No. You know why? Because, we are WISE and obedient people. Check it out.

2 Likes

Re: The Innocence Of Muslims: The Film That Sparked Riots In Libya by suraaj(m): 6:33pm On Sep 14, 2012
Shaw007: And very sOon. . .some muslims will start coming 2 Nairaland 2 say islam is not a religion of war and sh*t. . .are you more islamic than Arabs??

But then again,i dont think it was right for that producer 2 do what he did knowing fully well the sensitivity of muslims 2 their religion,he shud just pray he doesnt get caught,or else. . .hehe!
do you know since morning dat i hav been here u are the only sane,mature and peace loving person nairaland.
Re: The Innocence Of Muslims: The Film That Sparked Riots In Libya by trysheed(m): 6:37pm On Sep 14, 2012
If some one abused ur father and u can not fight wat does dat make u?
Re: The Innocence Of Muslims: The Film That Sparked Riots In Libya by 989900: 7:11pm On Sep 14, 2012
trysheed: If some one abused ur father and u can not fight wat does dat make u?

Some insults ur father, then you go on and kill their neighbours or friends or what?
Re: The Innocence Of Muslims: The Film That Sparked Riots In Libya by james1(m): 9:24pm On Sep 14, 2012
Its a shame that most muslims react this way to such situation,every time.
This is largely due to ignorance on such muslims part and encouragement from their book of the law"the hadith".
Imagine the massive battle ground our world would have been if Jesus christ had encouraged christians to slap right back if they were slapped or if christians had said becourse God almighty described himself as a God of war in the bible;every christian resorts to violence at any provocation.
Won't that have been a very lousy excuse?

2 Likes

Re: The Innocence Of Muslims: The Film That Sparked Riots In Libya by eedriyz(m): 9:40pm On Sep 14, 2012
armyofone: Why they can't just see it as a film is what i don't understand. Same thing has been done to some Jesus films and people didn't go out killing other people.

Very immatured mind i tell ya.

Gone are those days of hiroshima and Nagasaki and the rest. I mean one little "fat boy" might have taught them some lesson not to play with Uncle Sam.

RIP to the dead.
SemperFI and God bless our Troops.
God bless America.
Can u pls show us a few of those movies? BLOODY LIAR
Re: The Innocence Of Muslims: The Film That Sparked Riots In Libya by eedriyz(m): 10:15pm On Sep 14, 2012
Christians and their troubles! Some idiots would seat somewhere and bring up stuffs to make Muslims angry and some Muslims would take these stuffs and fire back at whoever they're able to get to. U Christians don't know yet, it's gonna be your turn soon, at least somehow you have the Illuminati to contest with. They will start throwing arrows at u and ur three gods and we will see if it's all of u that can really stay. Islam remains Peaceful! If u like die, if u like shout, Na ur problem. The God that created Islam already had plans for its movement. Maybe u don't know, Islam is getting even more members than any other religion in the world
Re: The Innocence Of Muslims: The Film That Sparked Riots In Libya by DrDoGood1(m): 10:30pm On Sep 14, 2012
@ Alkalinity, Allah told you to fight back if someone is speaking evil against Muhammed? Please can you tell me the type of fight? is it the physical fight muslims are fighting everywhere with guns and bumbs, it is wrong if your god(allah) ask you to engage in physical battle.

For your information, God also ask us to fight our enemy but not the physical fight muslims are fighting, but we fight with prayer for the battle is not our's but God's own.

Ephesiian 6:12-19

[b]For our fight is not against flesh and blood, but against
the rulers, against the authorities, against the powers of this
dark world and against the spiritual forces of evil in the
heavenly realms.
Ep. 6:13 Therefore put on the full armour of God, so that when the
day of evil comes, you may be able to stand your ground, and
after you have done everything, to stand.
Ep. 6:14 Stand firm then, with the belt of truth buckled round your
waist, with the breastplate of righteousness in place,
Ep. 6:15 and with your feet fitted with the readiness that comes from
the gospel of peace.
Ep. 6:16 In addition to all this, take up the shield of faith, with which
you can extinguish all the flaming arrows of the evil one.
Ep. 6:17 Take the helmet of salvation and the sword of the Spirit,
which is the word of God.
Ep. 6:18 And pray in the Spirit on all occasions with all kinds of
prayers and requests. With this in mind, be alert and always
keep on praying for all the saints.
Ep. 6:19 Pray also for me, that whenever I open my mouth, words
may be given me so that I will fearlessly make known the
mystery of the gospel,[/b][i][/i]

2 Likes

Re: The Innocence Of Muslims: The Film That Sparked Riots In Libya by DrDoGood1(m): 10:41pm On Sep 14, 2012
eedriyz: Christians and their troubles! Some idiots would seat somewhere and bring up stuffs to make Muslims angry and some Muslims would take these stuffs and fire back at whoever they're able to get to. U Christians don't know yet, it's gonna be your turn soon, at least somehow you have the Illuminati to contest with. They will start throwing arrows at u and ur three gods and we will see if it's all of u that can really stay. Islam remains Peaceful! If u like die, if u like shout, Na ur problem. The God that created Islam already had plans for its movement. Maybe u don't know, Islam is getting even more members than any other religion in the world

Why are you talking trash here, you are realy a monkey phucker. You come here to open your mouth to spew this rubbish, you are as violent as ur religion. Very soon your violent will consume you all muslims, continue with it.
Re: The Innocence Of Muslims: The Film That Sparked Riots In Libya by donaldfafree(m): 11:06pm On Sep 14, 2012
like Davinci code like Innocence of a muslim.When will this Animals stop killing people in the name of religion.oh I miss the days of CRUSADERS.Who burn muslims well that time.rubbish
Re: The Innocence Of Muslims: The Film That Sparked Riots In Libya by Everfrank(m): 11:18pm On Sep 14, 2012
Islamaphobia is right here on nairaland more than anywhere else! I wonder why the owner, and moderators of some sections, of this forum connive along by not doing anything about it. The practitioners dont think straight as their vision is beclouded by hatred of anything islamic.
When Ghaddafi was killed, along with thousands of libyans, and his copse manhandled in a western sponsored uprising the islamaphobic nairalanders clapped their hands cos they were muslims. America and its allies are responsible for the destruction of Libya and the current insecurity bedevilling the country. When they were arming Benghazi thugs to fight their(zionists) war in Libya it never crossed their mind that those arms can also be used against them. Now that a zionists agent/CIA director(ambassador) in Libya is killed, by the same arms he supplied to thugs, Islam is being blamed. The same blunder committed, by the zionists, for the training and arming of Al Qaeda. Hypocricy is a monster as it often devour its owner.
The killing of Americans in Libya could be a revenge by Al Qaeda for the murder of their leaders. They have vowed for revenge over and over again. We may witness more of such attacks in the near future. angry

1 Like

Re: The Innocence Of Muslims: The Film That Sparked Riots In Libya by donaldfafree(m): 11:30pm On Sep 14, 2012
na wa o

(1) (2) (3) ... (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (Reply)

Zimbabweans Thank Nigerians And Sahara Reporters For Thrashing President Mugabe / Anatoly Chubais Resigns And Flees Russia / Gabriel Attal Becomes France's Youngest And First Openly Gay Prime Minister

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.