Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,498 members, 7,812,536 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 02:57 PM

Muslims In Jos Protest Film On Prophet Mohammed - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Muslims In Jos Protest Film On Prophet Mohammed (43944 Views)

Shiite Muslims In Kano Mourn Victims Of Zaria Massacre / NFVCB Bans Film On Nigerian Poverty And Corruption / Security Beefed-Up In The North Over Movie On Prophet Mohammed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (18) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Muslims In Jos Protest Film On Prophet Mohammed by Classicalman(m): 8:01pm On Sep 13, 2012
ode remo: We
bet this malam adamu has not bothered to watch this so called blasphamous film but he is ready to call for arm and probably lay down his life.
well, religion they say is the opium of the society.
Some of the islamic ignoramuses don't even know what youtube is, talk less of the movie depicting mohammed. SMDH....

1 Like

Re: Muslims In Jos Protest Film On Prophet Mohammed by wazobia55: 8:01pm On Sep 13, 2012
[color=#000099][/color]this abokis will not stop disgracing us, ok am changing to a christian the religion of love not war. Rubbish ppl
Re: Muslims In Jos Protest Film On Prophet Mohammed by samakro: 8:01pm On Sep 13, 2012
lol
Re: Muslims In Jos Protest Film On Prophet Mohammed by cheddarking(m): 8:01pm On Sep 13, 2012
We can be sure that come tomorrow, in Mosques all over the world, islamic clerics will be preaching their message of hate and how the West hates Islam.
They will push the islamic agenda and discuss how non-muslims,non-arab,non-hausa,non-male,non-fulani humans must be sacrificed to appease their prophet.

Fatwas will be unleashed. New recruits will join Allah's army ready to kill innocents and/or die trying.

Abu qaqa is already strategizing with the Legion of Doom on how to bomb and shoot some people tomorrow to avenge this insult to Mohammed by a man who lives far a way, is not black, and doesn't give a shit about Nigeria.

Then Maclatunji will come here and ban people that at angry with Islam and its devious followers claiming "Islam is a religion of Peace". He will hide their posts for speaking out against islam, and his fellow muslims will be glad. Because if we cant kill the anonymous Infidel blaspheming against Prophet Mohammed(SAW),we can at least hide his posts and ban him thus symbolically killing him.

Infidels must Die! Blasphemers must die!! Non-Muslims must die!! White people must die Igbo, Yoruba, and Berom alike must die!!.The US Ambasador that took time to learn Arabic and study the culture must Die!!! Even some Muslims must die because God wills it and Mohammed demands it!!

And they wonder what made Anders Breivik do what he did... undecided

7 Likes

Re: Muslims In Jos Protest Film On Prophet Mohammed by intrepid: 8:03pm On Sep 13, 2012
Gorrbachev: Winston Churchill on Islam (from his book The River War, 1899):

How dreadful are the curses which Mohammedanism lays on its votaries! Besides the fanatical frenzy, which is as dangerous in a man as hydrophobia in a dog, there is this fearful fatalistic apathy. The effects are apparent in many countries. Improvident habits, slovenly systems of agriculture, sluggish methods of commerce, and insecurity of property exist wherever the followers of the Prophet rule or live. A degraded sensualism deprives this life of its grace and refinement; the next of its dignity and sanctity. The fact that in Mohammedan law every woman must belong to some man as his absolute property – either as a child, a wife, or a concubine – must delay the final extinction of slavery until the faith of Islam has ceased to be a great power among men. No stronger retrograde force exists in the world.
Say it again and again until they hear,victis if they will hear at all.

3 Likes

Re: Muslims In Jos Protest Film On Prophet Mohammed by moshmusth(m): 8:04pm On Sep 13, 2012
akereconfi: Why is there no PROTEST in MECCA...........stupendous Ignoramus.

Why d MUSLIMS wey dey Bori Ogoni no cum out cum protest?.......we go just ABOKInap dem.

Mofos

Was there major uprising in Saudi? Must dey wait for Saudis b4 they can register their displeasure?
Re: Muslims In Jos Protest Film On Prophet Mohammed by dayokanu(m): 8:04pm On Sep 13, 2012
Ask them what is the title of the movie
Re: Muslims In Jos Protest Film On Prophet Mohammed by likitaboka(f): 8:05pm On Sep 13, 2012
hillsate:

Yes, Islam is a religion of peace. It just depends on what is really attributed to as peace.
One other funny observation is that you will never see the elitist and educated Muslims or their children partaking in all these demonstrations. it is usually the impoverished, uneducated illiterates and the jobless ghetto dwellers who have no understanding of issues.
Just wonder why they do not even see it. God does not need humans to fight His battle for Him. God is almighty. Well, am assuming we are talking about the same God.
Nope not the same God
Re: Muslims In Jos Protest Film On Prophet Mohammed by Novice1(m): 8:06pm On Sep 13, 2012
This seems to be a free-for-all Islam/Hausa/North Bashing thread.

Some Internet cowards always look for the faintest excuse to spew bile to their satisfaction.
Re: Muslims In Jos Protest Film On Prophet Mohammed by abdulkayus(m): 8:08pm On Sep 13, 2012
Peaceful protest is legal bt dey shld nt degenerate it into violence. Government shld try to provide enuf security and be alert cos i knw dis our northern brother misbehave atyms. CIAO.

1 Like

Re: Muslims In Jos Protest Film On Prophet Mohammed by lumeneng22: 8:10pm On Sep 13, 2012
I like yoruba muslims them no get problem with all these nonesense. But these mumu abokis wey de read koran upside down will always be causing trouble. Do we have them in the house?
Re: Muslims In Jos Protest Film On Prophet Mohammed by moshmusth(m): 8:11pm On Sep 13, 2012
Chanchit: Most of them won't even have DvD in their house, talkless of watching the film. Brain washed bascards... Awon ASHIARABA.

Seconded
Re: Muslims In Jos Protest Film On Prophet Mohammed by Chimerase(m): 8:11pm On Sep 13, 2012
executinal: Why should any reasonable person protest over this?? Allow your prophet to fight his fight. If Muslim like let them produce film on JESUS Christ and do whatever they like in that movie. Christian do not have such time to fight, or protest and kill innocent citizen or foreigners for their GOD rather let their GOD fight whosoever that mess with him.

Religion ......i reserve my comment for now
abi o! Dnt mind dos capital FOOLS jare
Re: Muslims In Jos Protest Film On Prophet Mohammed by cheddarking(m): 8:12pm On Sep 13, 2012
Novice1: This seems to be a free-for-all Islam/Hausa/North Bashing thread.

Some Internet cowards always look for the faintest excuse to spew bile to their satisfaction.

In case you missed it...
Itohen: A group of Muslims in the troubled tin city of Jos, Plateau State, yesterday evening held a demonstration over an America-produced film that purportedly blasphemed Prophet Muhammad.

They carried placards condemning the United States, Israel, Denmark and Holland, accusing them of plotting against Islam and Muslims.[color=#990000][/color] Before they dispersed, they chanted, “Allahuakubar, Allahuakubar, they have touched our Prophet....

Malam Adamu said, “We are doing this to express our anger against enemies of Allah and Islam led by America and her allies like Israel, Denmark and Holland because they are plotting against Islam. These days they have also produced another depicting film; this is what is troubling us.

This denigration of Prophet Muhammad is very sad and we are against it. With this it is better that it is death that consumed us for our Prophet to be denigrated. All Muslims in the world should come out and protest and those who cannot should pray.”

What are these guys doing?

Was the film produced in JOS?

Was there a JOS person or even NIGERIAN person anywhere in the film?

And you're talking about spewing bile...

I would insult you...But the term MUSLIM does it all!!
Re: Muslims In Jos Protest Film On Prophet Mohammed by Nobody: 8:12pm On Sep 13, 2012
hillsate:

Yes, Islam is a religion of peace. It just depends on what is really attributed to as peace.
One other funny observation is that you will never see the elitist and educated Muslims or their children partaking in all these demonstrations. it is usually the impoverished, uneducated illiterates and the jobless ghetto dwellers who have no understanding of issues.
Just wonder why they do not even see it. God does not need humans to fight His battle for Him. God is almighty. Well, am assuming we are talking about the same God.

Yes elites like u r the bane of society. Heaping all the blame and scorn on the unfortunate illiterates whom are often the pawns and stooges of ur ilk. Keep sitting withing the safe cocoon of ur armchair thinking help will come from a Muppet in the cloud. Until elites like u stop the morally reprehensible crime of sitting idly by and supporting these religious clashes by ur sheer indifference nothing will ever change,
Re: Muslims In Jos Protest Film On Prophet Mohammed by Navalsadiq(m): 8:12pm On Sep 13, 2012
People just act out of ignorance.fools
Re: Muslims In Jos Protest Film On Prophet Mohammed by zumbigbo(m): 8:14pm On Sep 13, 2012
Fanatics from one religion provoke fanatics from another religion = death,instability = price of oil and commodities goes up = likely war for resource control = more money for private global interests like Bechtel, Halliburton and the global Jewish mafia.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_dmPchuXIXQ
Re: Muslims In Jos Protest Film On Prophet Mohammed by Nobody: 8:15pm On Sep 13, 2012
I always laugh when i see people turn to the Internet in other to Bash Islam.

The fact that am a Muslim makes me happy always and i dnt care about what some ******* say because Allah has given me the needed succour
Re: Muslims In Jos Protest Film On Prophet Mohammed by Leobreezy(m): 8:16pm On Sep 13, 2012
Those daft chavinistic jihadists will definitely want 2 use this issue as an avenue for attacking innocent christians. I hope "that man with no shoes" does something immediately to ensure the safety of christians living in the north.
Re: Muslims In Jos Protest Film On Prophet Mohammed by Chimerase(m): 8:16pm On Sep 13, 2012
mosh_musth:

Seconded
thirded grin
Re: Muslims In Jos Protest Film On Prophet Mohammed by Nobody: 8:16pm On Sep 13, 2012
Make una wait for tomorrow after friday prayers.it will be worse than this.allahu akbar!
Re: Muslims In Jos Protest Film On Prophet Mohammed by NaMe4: 8:21pm On Sep 13, 2012
ziccoit: Think of it that there was no " innocence of Muslims" produced by Jew Christians living in Florida; that, the producer and the actors/actresses had respect for their fellow men faith and stay away from intentionally painting that black; that even the video was not allowed to see the light of the day for being anti people belief. The US Ambassador and others would have been alive today , NL would have had nothing to discuss on this matter, there wouldn't have been protest anywhere around the world over this matter.

You beat a child and starts complaining when the child starts to cry. You bring it on. Can't you see? Hold whatever faith you proclaimed without forcing others to go down with you in your line of thought. We all know how every public places and government parastatals and establishments have been turned to churches in total disregard for other people beliefs. The Christians don't respect your belief. In fact pagans fare better in this regard.

Pls what do you have to say about the Islamic clerics and followers that play anti-christian tapes and sermons publicly?
I have personally witnessed this on so many occasions, plus you and I know very well that there has not been any protest or violence by the Christians as a result of all that.

And I think this cleric adamu would make more sense if he found a way of taking himself and all the almajiris he could gather to the location of the maker(s) of the film and protest there, instead of bothering innocent citizens of this Country.

2 Likes

Re: Muslims In Jos Protest Film On Prophet Mohammed by otokx(m): 8:24pm On Sep 13, 2012
fresh air
Re: Muslims In Jos Protest Film On Prophet Mohammed by udatso: 8:25pm On Sep 13, 2012
Let me start by sayn dat i pray dis incident doesnt get bloody in any part of d world...but
for God's sake let me ask u guys question....do u personally walk to a pyton and deep ur hand in its mouth..only a foolish person does dat.. Allah has protected dis religion from various attacks..av u guys eva wondad dat y is it dat dis same religion dat u claim preaches violence happens to b d fastest going religion in europe? Dat its scripture is d only scripture that has nt bn altered unlike som dat i knw dat are bn revised time to time due to errors...although, i dnt support his killing bt weneva somtn like dis has happened, has d so called world power/westrn world publicly punished such person..no..yet u complain y shd muslims b violent....wait until some1 draws force nude pix of ur mum potrayn her as a IndecentStar and keep quiet sayn its ur dad's fight..its tym u start tnkn wt ur brains nt ur balls

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (18) (Reply)

See The Cost Of Shutting Down The Internet Per Day (A Must Read) / Buhari Meets Members Of The Presidential Task Force On COVID–19 / IPOB's Autopiloters Attack A Military Checkpoint In Agulu, Anambra (Videos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.