Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,877 members, 7,956,314 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 09:45 AM

Muslims In Jos Protest Film On Prophet Mohammed - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Muslims In Jos Protest Film On Prophet Mohammed (44312 Views)

Shiite Muslims In Kano Mourn Victims Of Zaria Massacre / NFVCB Bans Film On Nigerian Poverty And Corruption / Security Beefed-Up In The North Over Movie On Prophet Mohammed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (18) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Muslims In Jos Protest Film On Prophet Mohammed by Nobody: 9:48pm On Sep 13, 2012
The comments are hysterical!!! grin grin

I had to watch the movie; "The Siege" which starred Denzel Washington - just to enhance my consciousness on why the whole world is so messed up... sad sad

I'm enjoying the banter, though... wink

Arab-centric Nigerians vs. Euro-centric Nigerians..... Bwahahahahahaha

*Grabs a bottle of ginger beer*
Re: Muslims In Jos Protest Film On Prophet Mohammed by shamama: 9:48pm On Sep 13, 2012
Dis religion of killings alwayz dat is in dia mind,God help us.save us from dem,murderers.killing wat God create and u think God will b happy with u.just think over it.islam or occultic is d same thing.
Re: Muslims In Jos Protest Film On Prophet Mohammed by ZackiGp(m): 9:49pm On Sep 13, 2012
Dem wan start again,hope security authorities and jona dey on top of the situation b4 the situation starts?
Re: Muslims In Jos Protest Film On Prophet Mohammed by TerryCarr(m): 9:52pm On Sep 13, 2012
Okija_juju: Prophet Mohammed (SAW) must be very insecure.. Its like he cant take a joke of any kind.. Meanwhile the number of carricature pictures of Jesus and God are countless.. Lets not even talk about Buddah and Krishna!

And there is no rule in the Quran that expressly bares Mohammed from being made fun of.. angry

EXAMPLES:

[img]http://4.bp..com/-0HdG5FWGF9g/T8xeCVNUgwI/AAAAAAAAnOk/29K2VTKKNh0/s1600/jesus_and_mo_beer_1.jpg[/img]
grin grin
Re: Muslims In Jos Protest Film On Prophet Mohammed by rawtruth(m): 9:54pm On Sep 13, 2012
Ramtzy: People should stop comparing Christianity with Islam as their purpose in life is different.

Christianity is for the salvation of flesh, why Islam is for the salvation of soul

Imaging the pastors who are meant to be the custodians of Christianity faith....
In the name of Jesus Christ; pastor solemnize gay/lesbian couple in the church... to christian it's ok
In the name of Jesus Christ; Half-naked woman(in the name of wedding gown) perform white wedding in the church...pastor proudly join them together
In the name of Jesus Christ; Pastor perform magic called miracle in the church.....to christian is God's wonders
In the name of Jesus Christ; pastor turned celebrity and hero worshiping.....to Christian it's Man of God
and many more.
A religion that choose to believe in part of His divine law rather than the whole revelation is never a means to eternal salvation for mankind

Funny enough..
A christian only submit totally to the will of God in term of Death(obituary announcement) outside that..no way! because He/She believe God's purpose(wealth & riches) in his/her life must be fulfill (a typical Christian's answer if asked the purpose of his/her creation on earth)

We know in Christianity anything goes i.e discretion of bible, dehumane of Jesus Christ, gay marriage, alcoholic, lesbianism, etc but
Please let the sleeping lie & stop provoking the Muslims; just like the holocaust is sacred to the Jew, so is Quran & Prophet Muhammad(SAW) sacred to the Muslim

You wandered deep into the recesses of human concepts of God without making use of such deep insights to preach against violence; for there is no form of moral corruption that is as destructive as violence. If your views represent those of every muslim then mankind is really in for a long and painful drift towards self-destruction.

2 Likes

Re: Muslims In Jos Protest Film On Prophet Mohammed by SagePius: 9:55pm On Sep 13, 2012
wellmax:

"If our Prophet is blasphemed we will not wait for any law, Islam supersede any laws of the country.”
Peaceful indeed. Today they were 100, just wait for tomorrow.
....................Welmax or whatever u call yourself, touch any Christian in Nigeria this time and u will see the anger of our God! Rabies infested muslim extremist. Were alasho. Have u seen the film? Olodo
Re: Muslims In Jos Protest Film On Prophet Mohammed by oradee: 9:56pm On Sep 13, 2012
Ramtzy: People should stop comparing Christianity with Islam as their purpose in life is different.

Christianity is for the salvation of flesh, why Islam is for the salvation of soul

Imaging the pastors who are meant to be the custodians of Christianity faith....
In the name of Jesus Christ; pastor solemnize gay/lesbian couple in the church... to christian it's ok
In the name of Jesus Christ; Half-naked woman(in the name of wedding gown) perform white wedding in the church...pastor proudly join them together
In the name of Jesus Christ; Pastor perform magic called miracle in the church.....to christian is God's wonders
In the name of Jesus Christ; pastor turned celebrity and hero worshiping.....to Christian it's Man of God
and many more.
A religion that choose to believe in part of His divine law rather than the whole revelation is never a means to eternal salvation for mankind

Funny enough..
A christian only submit totally to the will of God in term of Death(obituary announcement) outside that..no way! because He/She believe God's purpose(wealth & riches) in his/her life must be fulfill (a typical Christian's answer if asked the purpose of his/her creation on earth)

We know in Christianity anything goes i.e discretion of bible, dehumane of Jesus Christ, gay marriage, alcoholic, lesbianism, etc but
Please let the sleeping lie & stop provoking the Muslims; just like the holocaust is sacred to the Jew, so is Quran & Prophet Muhammad(SAW) sacred to the Muslim

and how does ur comment relate to the topic at hand? The youth leader leading them in Jos said the rest who cant protest shld Pray...why isnt he praying instead of protesting the same way ur browsing instead protesting?

If they call ur religion violent, u take offense yet u lot contradict urselves..

2 Likes

Re: Muslims In Jos Protest Film On Prophet Mohammed by drslem: 9:58pm On Sep 13, 2012
Audukaya: If they have the right to blasphemed,muslims have the right to protest. Allah is a watch over every wrong doer.
its comments like this that goes to show how barbaric islam can be.
Re: Muslims In Jos Protest Film On Prophet Mohammed by odehaj: 9:59pm On Sep 13, 2012
The disturbing thing now is that tomo is Friday and these...these things will go and instigate themselves against xtians. my fiancee is in Jos to collect transcript.I've asked her to run from jos first thing tomo I HATE U moslems&Islam&Mohammed!

1 Like

Re: Muslims In Jos Protest Film On Prophet Mohammed by size38: 9:59pm On Sep 13, 2012
What are they protesting for? After all, mohammed had no known recorded movie. They should be glad that the americans are doing that for them.
Re: Muslims In Jos Protest Film On Prophet Mohammed by valdubem(m): 10:02pm On Sep 13, 2012
this film was made by an israeli immigrant (jew), why re they now attacking d christians? Can someone tell these bargars to move to israel and protest (lets see if they will not get their scrotum roasted)

2 Likes

Re: Muslims In Jos Protest Film On Prophet Mohammed by dasparrow: 10:02pm On Sep 13, 2012
odehaj: The disturbing thing now is that tomo is Friday and these...these things will go and instigate themselves against xtians my fiancee is Jos to collect transcript.I've asked to run from jos first thing tomo I HATE U moslems&Islam&Mohammed!

Take it easy now!
Re: Muslims In Jos Protest Film On Prophet Mohammed by dasparrow: 10:05pm On Sep 13, 2012
@Post

I am not against anyone protesting as long as it is done peacefully and no one get's hurt. After all, the film maker is not a Nigerian so non Muslim Nigerians better not get hurt because of an American film maker's stupidity. I don talk my own.
Re: Muslims In Jos Protest Film On Prophet Mohammed by oradee: 10:06pm On Sep 13, 2012
odehaj: The disturbing thing now is that tomo is Friday and these...these things will go and instigate themselves against xtians. my fiancee is in Jos to collect transcript.I've asked to run from jos first thing tomo I HATE U moslems&Islam&Mohammed!

grin grin..LMFAO *rolling to lybia*

dont worry,ur fiance is safe...it is well!!!

2 Likes

Re: Muslims In Jos Protest Film On Prophet Mohammed by rawtruth(m): 10:06pm On Sep 13, 2012
Wsdm: As much as i do not support any breach of the law by any aggrieved party, but it is worthy to note the following: must Americans produce film to ridicule any faith knowing how sensitive it is? 2. Should we expect everybody to be coward because they want to be seen as gentle men. I just hope Americans will stop their various violent campaign against the entire world!

Haba, Mallam! I believe you won't object to anyone calling all Nigerian muslims 'boko haram', would you? Individuality! Let us recognise this inherently individual-freedom-of-choice in all human beings, pls.
Re: Muslims In Jos Protest Film On Prophet Mohammed by Jamilu1984: 10:10pm On Sep 13, 2012
Chanchit: Most of them won't even have DvD in their house, talkless of watching the film. Brain washed bascards... Awon ASHIARABA.
No wonda, as an infidel u will say this. you knw nothn but barkin
Re: Muslims In Jos Protest Film On Prophet Mohammed by Nobody: 10:10pm On Sep 13, 2012

2 Likes

Re: Muslims In Jos Protest Film On Prophet Mohammed by Yujin(m): 10:14pm On Sep 13, 2012
I am against the movie. What was the intention of the film maker? I think the answer to this could help the muslim teachers reach out to their followers in order not to spill innocent blood as is their custom. However, even their scholars are filled with hatred as most of their 'preachings' are anti-christianity. If Islam is to be judged by the content of the Koran, then Islam is EXTREMELY INTOLERANT of Christianity and Judaism. It is so sad.
My advice to christians and other faiths ESPECIALLY IN NORTHERN STATES is 'protect yourselves against any deluded fellow in your neighbourhood who cannot go to US to protest/kill the film producer'. Do not take chances by relying on the Police or any security outfit for protection. Do not spare any individual that attempts to attempt any physical damage on you or your property. Failure to stand up to them would leave your now pauparized survivors/relatives mourning and waiting for the FGs committee's useless recommendation.
Re: Muslims In Jos Protest Film On Prophet Mohammed by TerryCarr(m): 10:14pm On Sep 13, 2012
tyson55: Not all muslims are terrorist, but all terrorist are Muslim.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cxInKRUTjNU

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SCQBWjtoCH0

1 Like

Re: Muslims In Jos Protest Film On Prophet Mohammed by BinghiNya(m): 10:15pm On Sep 13, 2012
christianity = hopelessness + delusion christianity is a way from God it is a fraud of a religion where evil reigns some intolerant people caused the problem and got served Islam rules
Re: Muslims In Jos Protest Film On Prophet Mohammed by oradee: 10:16pm On Sep 13, 2012
Its very simple...if anyone makes a mockery movie of ur religion,make ur own mockery movie back...

3 Likes

Re: Muslims In Jos Protest Film On Prophet Mohammed by Bukkyade: 10:17pm On Sep 13, 2012
The God I serve fights for himself, cos he is a supreme God( he rules over ALL). I don't understand why one mallam would be going about protesting in the name of fighting for his creator. I see no sense in this.
Re: Muslims In Jos Protest Film On Prophet Mohammed by Nobody: 10:19pm On Sep 13, 2012
Lmao @TerryCarr and his sublimal message...

You should have added crazy azz KONY and the LRA to the list and racist azz ARYAN NATION..

Bwahahahahahaha
Re: Muslims In Jos Protest Film On Prophet Mohammed by drslem: 10:19pm On Sep 13, 2012
greateros:

men the entire Arab and Islamic nations really need to pay heavily and dearly for these murders! these murders is purely an attack on the civilized world and humanity at large!

Obama should for once shove his diplomacy and deploy the entire fire power of the United States of America on the Arab nations or get ready to watch his people massacred in every part of the dark Islamic nation by evil men who will now have the notion that America will do nothing!

For once i really missed George bush! this is no time for diplomacy but time to kill the fukn ant with a sledge hammer!

Its time the world stop tolerating these Islamic nations and their cold blood murder of innocent people! Its time the civilized world start giving them tit-for-tat!

we cant just fold our hands and keep pampering Muslims and letting them get away with murder! they understand only one language - VIOLENCE FOR VIOLENCE - THAT'S THE ONLY WAY THEY WILL RESPECT U!

If going back to the stone age where life is worth nothing is what they love, then the civilized world should help get there fast by bombing them all to oblivion!!

can u imagine the wife or mother or father or siblings of this ambassador seeing these annoyingly helpless pictures of their loved one taking his last breath in this painful way in a strange land surrounded by men turned evil by one religion from the pits of hell- all because of one fukn movie that he may not even know the title!

the worst aspect is, you can hardly see a fellow muslim condemn these dastardly acts rather he/she will look for an excuse to cover the evil deeds!

I HATE ISLAM! IF U GOT A PROBLEM WITH THAT GO JUMP INTO A TANK OF ACID!
u just took this words right out of my mouth.imagine a world without islam?there is this insatiable appetite for blood inherent in every"good" muslim that defies logical reasoning.Some people were just murdered and here you have muslims tryin to justify the killings.

2 Likes

Re: Muslims In Jos Protest Film On Prophet Mohammed by cheddarking(m): 10:20pm On Sep 13, 2012
Re: Muslims In Jos Protest Film On Prophet Mohammed by oradee: 10:20pm On Sep 13, 2012
Chanchit: Most of them won't even have DvD in their house, talkless of watching the film. Brain washed bascards... Awon ASHIARABA.

Jamilu1984: No wonda, as an infidel u will say this. you knw nothn but barkin

Be honest to urself,have u even watched the movie?
Re: Muslims In Jos Protest Film On Prophet Mohammed by Sagamite(m): 10:21pm On Sep 13, 2012
Wsdm: As much as i do not support any breach of the law by any aggrieved party, but it is worthy to note the following: must Americans produce film to ridicule any faith knowing how sensitive it is? 2. Should we expect everybody to be coward because they want to be seen as gentle men. I just hope Americans will stop their various violent campaign against the entire world!

No one needs to respect your religion except you and your fellow sheep.Whatever your religion is

As long as they don't come to your place of worship to disturb you, they should be free to say whatever the fck they wanna say about your religion.

Moreover, it is not like if Muslims are know to respect other people's religions.

I do not have the right to go and kill any stranger or any Westerner I see because some whiteman 6000 miles away said the Sango religion is for backward people or savages.

4 Likes

Re: Muslims In Jos Protest Film On Prophet Mohammed by Wendy92(f): 10:21pm On Sep 13, 2012
I.b.Kabasa:
No matter wat...islam must spread over the world....no one can stands against it.....we are ready to die for d sake of our religion. All muslim it is time for the greatest jihad.
ar u normal?
Re: Muslims In Jos Protest Film On Prophet Mohammed by drslem: 10:23pm On Sep 13, 2012
twilliamx:

Mumustapha!! When ur insane bloody illiterate brothers stop acting like zombies, they just act without thinking..mtscheeeeew..am so sure allah is disappointed wit his barbaric murderous followers..
this is where u are getting it all wrong...allah is proud of them.they are doing exactly what he wants.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (18) (Reply)

'Tinubu ‘Graduated’ In 1979, Elnora Couldn’t Have Signed His Certificate - Atiku / Thugs Block Roads Leading To Ekiti / List Of One Million Delisted Voters - INEC Breakdown According To States

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.