Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,759 members, 7,817,094 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:13 AM

To Muslims who react violently to Video against Prophet Muhammed (SAW) - Islam for Muslims (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / To Muslims who react violently to Video against Prophet Muhammed (SAW) (34855 Views)

40 Hadiths By Prophet Muhammed (S.A.W) / Who Is Prophet Muhammed (saw) / I Am Sorry, O Prophet Muhammed (SAW) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (17) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: To Muslims who react violently to Video against Prophet Muhammed (SAW) by mu2sa2: 9:25am On Sep 17, 2012
intrepid: Thanks ray.This reminds me of Dan Brown's "THE DA VINCI CODE" Christians did not kill anyone nos even the guy who made millions of dollars soon from the book but i know that if it was the muslims,thousands would have died by now...Religion of peace indeed....I wonder what all the enlightened men in islam are doing about this crass ignorance,if actually they are not hypocritical about it all.
Muslims ar not hypocrites or cowards - if u blaspheme a prophet of God they make u eat ur word. D choice is yours - if u dont want d wrath of muslims dont blaspheme d prophets. If u ar not a muslim what's ur business with d prophet? Clearly, d people who produced d film set out to provoke muslims - but some blockheads ar now blaming d muslims, not d provoker!!!
Re: To Muslims who react violently to Video against Prophet Muhammed (SAW) by islamisfraud: 9:26am On Sep 17, 2012
Aladinn:

Very funny post coming from a moderator. Do you just churn out rules as it pleases you and only to your advantage or its there in the nairaland rules. Must you compel an atheist who doesnt believe in shit to your spelling rules. I marvel to your govt. This is pure infringement on freedom of choice to spell. Your very bias to be a moderator. Check out the meaning of moderator.

Correct yarn.

1 Like

Re: To Muslims who react violently to Video against Prophet Muhammed (SAW) by maclatunji: 9:26am On Sep 17, 2012
Leobreezy: Thats a bit bigoted, u're being sentimental.

On the contrary, I am being practical. If you cannot post here with respect, don't expect your post to be allowed. It is part of forum rules. People just don't want to maintain discipline, they probably don't have to. However, it is my job to ensure that appropriate penalties are enforced against violators.
Re: To Muslims who react violently to Video against Prophet Muhammed (SAW) by Afam4eva(m): 9:28am On Sep 17, 2012
mu2sa2: Muslims ar not hypocrites or cowards - if u blaspheme a prophet of God they make u eat ur word. D choice is yours - if u dont want d wrath of muslims dont blaspheme d prophets. If u ar not a muslim what's ur business with d prophet?
So, are you supporting the actions of those Muslim youths that maimed people?
Re: To Muslims who react violently to Video against Prophet Muhammed (SAW) by Uzzie: 9:29am On Sep 17, 2012
buJu-234:
i think the greatest problem with Islam is that its followers are not permitted to think outside the box.

immediately u do; it becomes blasphemy...

i think if the average Muslims should sit down and think abt what its written in the Koran and compare it with other religious books and other material

within months; u will see change of minds...

Mr thinking out of the box, i'm sure your examination and cross examination + ample out of the box thinking led you to ordaining things like same sex marriage?
Re: To Muslims who react violently to Video against Prophet Muhammed (SAW) by Okijajuju1(m): 9:29am On Sep 17, 2012
Whats the point of these threads anyways!?!

If the comments dont suit Maclatunjis taste, you either get your posts deleted or banned..

I would suggest that all muslim/Islam themed threads be left in the muslim section.. Most Nairalanders dont visit that section anyways.. But if you bring a thread to the frontpage, especially one that has to do with the reckless killing of non-muslims by Irate muslims, dont try and dictate to us how and what we should write.. The same way you reserve the right to maintain decorum on the thread, is the same way we also reserve the right to be pissed off..

A movie was done by an otherwise insignificant movie director in far away America, sponsored by a Pastor (TERRY JONES) that Christians consider to be a stark raving lunatic.. The American Government even went ahead to describe the video as 'Disgusting and reprehensible', the American Government distanced itself from the video, yet!! Hundreds of Americans and non-muslims around the world have died as a result of this movie. The would be killers wether Maclatunji likes it or not are all motivated by the same thing which is ISLAM!! This is not the first time such has happened in our history. Dont forget the Danish Cartoonist, Lets not forget Nolly Morris the Seattle Cartoonist as well. Infact, as I speak, a 2.2 Million US Dollar Fatwa is out on the head of the Florida Pastor.. In broad daylight, an assasination has been sanctioned and nobody will do anything because its ISLAM.. Any move to arrest the said person who put out the FATWA would be seen as persecuting ISLAM. Lets also not forget Theo Van Gogh who made the movie Submission (that simply spoke about the treatment of women in Islam) that was killed as well.

Look, Mr. Maclatunji.. I have been a long standing member of Nairaland (7 years and counting).. I know that I can be an arsehole atimes.. But for the sake of sanity.. Please stop bringing Islamic threads such as these to the frontpage.. You should by now know what would happen.. When lives are lost, people dont care about being politically correct. They just want to bare their minds out as it is. FFS people are angry!!. But if you know that you will not allow freedom of expression, dont put your threads on the frontpage.. NUFF SAID!

6 Likes

Re: To Muslims who react violently to Video against Prophet Muhammed (SAW) by myke1759(m): 9:29am On Sep 17, 2012
mu2sa2: Muslims ar not hypocrites or cowards - if u blaspheme a prophet of God they make u eat ur word. D choice is yours - if u dont want d wrath of muslims dont blaspheme d prophets. If u ar not a muslim what's ur business with d prophet?

wrath of muslims u said not of God? hahaha u must be joking. find job bro
Re: To Muslims who react violently to Video against Prophet Muhammed (SAW) by ndlife: 9:31am On Sep 17, 2012
only GOD can judge.[color=#990000][/color]
Re: To Muslims who react violently to Video against Prophet Muhammed (SAW) by Skywalker5(m): 9:31am On Sep 17, 2012
I dont understand these guys at all. They go to christian countries and try and impose sharia laws to everyone there but you cant impose another religion in thier own country. i was reading when one was screaming "sharia should be brought into uk". Look at what they did. Most of these guys creating violence have no clue what started it or have no even seen the video. i am sure someone just said "Americans have insulted Muhammad" and they went crazy and started these rubbish.

I have Muslims friends and these guys have morals and they respect everyone. No, no these violent ones. they just love to create Problem.

The question is this. The video was created in the USA, Why are they protesting and causing havoc in their own country? It does not make sense at all.
Re: To Muslims who react violently to Video against Prophet Muhammed (SAW) by mayorwumi(m): 9:33am On Sep 17, 2012
I personally condemn the killing of the innocent ones in protesting a blasphemy against our noble prophet (Prophet Mohammed (S.A.W). In this civilized world, do we will still have to be killing one another all for the sake of Anti-religious crisis. Islam is a religious of peace and i expect this should be express to the world and not signifying a bad image about islam.

We love and care in Islam.
Re: To Muslims who react violently to Video against Prophet Muhammed (SAW) by maclatunji: 9:35am On Sep 17, 2012
Okija_juju: Whats the point of these threads anyways!?!

If the comments dont suit Maclatunjis taste, you either get your posts deleted or banned..

I would suggest that all muslim/Islam themed threads be left in the muslim section.. Most Nairalanders dont visit that section anyways.. But if you bring a thread to the frontpage, especially one that has to do with the reckless killing of non-muslims by Irate muslims, dont try and dictate to us how and what we should write.. The same way you reserve the right to maintain decorum on the thread, is the same way we also reserve the right to be pissed off..

A movie was done by an otherwise insignificant movie director in far away America, sponsored by a Pastor (TERRY JONES) that Christians consider to be a stark raving lunatic.. The American Government even went ahead to describe the video as 'Disgusting and reprehensible', the American Government distanced itself from the video, yet!! Hundreds of Americans and non-muslims around the world have died as a result of this movie. The would be killers wether Maclatunji likes it or not are all motivated by the same thing which is ISLAM!! This is not the first time such has happened in our history. Dont forget the Danish Cartoonist, Lets not forget Nolly Morris the Seattle Cartoonist as well. Infact, as I speak, a 2.2 Million US Dollar Fatwa is out on the head of the Florida Pastor.. In broad daylight, an assasination has been sanctioned and nobody will do anything because its ISLAM.. Any move to arrest the said person who put out the FATWA would be seen as persecuting ISLAM. Lets also not forget Theo Van Gogh who made the movie Submission (that simply spoke about the treatment of women in Islam) that was killed as well.

Look, Mr. Maclatunji.. I have been a long standing member of Nairaland (7 years and counting).. I know that I can be an arsehole atimes.. But for the sake of sanity.. Please stop bringing Islamic threads such as these to the frontpage.. You should by now know what would happen.. When lives are lost, people dont care about being politically correct. They just want to bare their minds out as it is. FFS people are angry!!. But if you know that you will not allow freedom of expression, dont put your threads on the frontpage.. NUFF SAID!

You have to do only one thing: respect other people when you post.

I sanction Muslims too when they run foul of the law. Your freedom of expression ends at the point where you deliberately seek to offend others.

1 Like

Re: To Muslims who react violently to Video against Prophet Muhammed (SAW) by Anvaller: 9:35am On Sep 17, 2012
Lets get something clear, I have looked through Islam and the concomitant problems, and i have realized that how the religion became synonymous to violence is not inexplicable. But most people dont get it. One of the problem is that every non muslims have the misconception that violent Muslims in the Arabia have the highest understanding of Islam and therefore see their actions and in-actions as a yardstick to measure and judge Islam. This is wrong! Absolutely.

The problem is actually poverty, effects of war, illiteracy and dogmatism. If you look at parts of the Arabia that is poverty free, with higher education per capita, economically viable and war free, such as the entire UAE, Saudi Arabia, Jordan and so on the situation is completely to the reverse. If you go further east, Indonesia is a single nation with the highest population of muslims in the world. Those people are not violent.

But look at Pakistan and Afghanistan specifically, these two are ranked as one of the countries with highest level of illiteracy and poverty in the world, Then they "headquarter" the Talibans and the Al qaeda's etc. Just like northern Nigeria is ranked a region with the highest level of poverty and illiteracy in Nigeria and then they have the Almajiris, Boko Harams etc. These factors are more of the problem and and not the religion. Their constant claim that their faith in Allah is the motivation and the justification for their barbaric acts is simply their blatant inability to separate their violent culture from religion due to their low level of intelligence as a result of long term starvation and deprivations from just everything that could nourish their brains. They just have to justify the action somehow.

I feel for the non violent muslims and I understand that this time is actually a hard time and a difficult situation to deal with.

Cheers.

3 Likes

Re: To Muslims who react violently to Video against Prophet Muhammed (SAW) by Luqhas(m): 9:37am On Sep 17, 2012
The battle shud have been fought intellectually. I mean condeming it on a national tv station. one child out of ten is bound to be an ignorant. therefor people shud b blamed not their religion
Re: To Muslims who react violently to Video against Prophet Muhammed (SAW) by ayobase(m): 9:37am On Sep 17, 2012
myke1759:

wrath of muslims u said not of Allah? hahaha u must be joking. find job bro

Edited and corrected!
Re: To Muslims who react violently to Video against Prophet Muhammed (SAW) by stepo707: 9:38am On Sep 17, 2012
Well this thread will not bring back the people that were wrecklessly and wickedly killed by the muslims.Lets not all forget that we would stand judgement on the last day. angry
Re: To Muslims who react violently to Video against Prophet Muhammed (SAW) by maclatunji: 9:39am On Sep 17, 2012
Anvaller: Lets get something clear, I have looked through Islam and the concomitant problems, and i have realized that how the religion became synonymous to violence is not inexplicable. But most people dont get it. One of the problem is that every non muslims have the misconception that violent Muslims in the Arabia have the highest understanding of Islam and therefore see their actions and in-actions as a yardstick to measure and judge Islam. This is wrong! Absolutely.

The problem is actually poverty, effects of war, illiteracy and dogmatism. If you look at parts of the Arabia that is poverty free, with higher education per capita, economically viable and war free, such as the entire UAE, Saudi Arabia, Jordan and so on the situation is completely to the reverse. If you go further east, Indonesia is a single nation with the highest population of muslims in the world. Those people are not violent.

But look at Pakistan and Afghanistan specifically, these two are ranked as one of the countries with highest level of illiteracy and poverty in the world, Then they "headquarter" the Talibans and the Al qaeda's etc. Just like northern Nigeria is ranked a region with the highest level of poverty and illiteracy in Nigeria and then they have the Almajiris, Boko Harams etc. These factors are more of the problem and and not the religion. Their constant claim that their faith in Allah is the motivation and the justification for their barbaric acts is simply their blatant inability to separate their violent culture from religion due to their low level of intelligence as a result of long term starvation and deprivations from just everything that could nourish their brains. They just have to justify the action somehow.

I feel for the non violent muslims and I understand that this time is actually a hard time and a difficult situation to deal with.

Cheers.

Wow! Can I come and marry your daughter sir? #Joking.
Re: To Muslims who react violently to Video against Prophet Muhammed (SAW) by Uzzie: 9:40am On Sep 17, 2012
islam_is_evil_: This devilish moderator maclatunji needs to be sacked.
your handle alone makes me feel you are standing on ur brain! get down before its too late!
Re: To Muslims who react violently to Video against Prophet Muhammed (SAW) by Leobreezy(m): 9:40am On Sep 17, 2012
A time is coming VERY SOON when the western nations and its allies will descend on arab nations and islam in general with such ferocity, greater than that of the Iraqi war. The Iranian government is cognizant of this, thats why they're developing nuclear weapons despite disapproval from the U.N. When that time comes, feel free to say i told y'all so.
P.S I'm not in support of the killing of innocent arabs or muslims but thats what will happen
Re: To Muslims who react violently to Video against Prophet Muhammed (SAW) by allahisfraud: 9:40am On Sep 17, 2012
Hi,

If you are as annoyed as I am by maclatunji's arbitrary rules for non-Muslims, kindly click "report' on this post:

https://www.nairaland.com/1048423/muslims-react-violently-video-against/6#12206881

so that Seun's attention will be brought to it.

So no to fascism on NL.

1 Like

Re: To Muslims who react violently to Video against Prophet Muhammed (SAW) by Afam4eva(m): 9:42am On Sep 17, 2012
Okija_juju: Whats the point of these threads anyways!?!

You've said it all. At the end of the day people are supposed to bare their minds the way they see and understand the topic of discourse. Everybody can't be forced into being politically correct because humans are emotional creatures and will say things the way they see it. The behavior of McOlatunji is no different from the behavior exibited by these Islamic extremists because both parties are trying to force their will on people and that's just not right. If you go to the Christianity section, you'll see Atheists arguing with Christians on a daily basis but you don't see the mods banning anybody because it's a free world.

3 Likes

Re: To Muslims who react violently to Video against Prophet Muhammed (SAW) by allahisfraud: 9:43am On Sep 17, 2012
afam4eva: The behavior of McOlatunji is no different from the behavior exibited by these Islamic extremists because both parties are trying to force their will on people and that's just not right.

Correct yarn.
Re: To Muslims who react violently to Video against Prophet Muhammed (SAW) by jude33084(m): 9:45am On Sep 17, 2012
akthedream: Go and read histories on Christainity before you start spewing rubbish here.You were even worse than this..Have you ever heard or read about the CRUSADERS?

Ɣ☺Ʊ guys always talk about the crusaders Ŧħåϯ took place probably ♍☺re than 300 Ť☺ 400 yrs ago ΆŋԂ comparing it with today. Does Ŧħåϯ make any sense Ť☺ u?

If christians where Ť☺ rise Wђɑ̤̥̈̊† do think will happen Ť☺ u?

Just asking undecided
Re: To Muslims who react violently to Video against Prophet Muhammed (SAW) by myke1759(m): 9:45am On Sep 17, 2012
ayobase:

Edited and corrected!

Good

1 Like

Re: To Muslims who react violently to Video against Prophet Muhammed (SAW) by me1234: 9:46am On Sep 17, 2012
wow. this is a true muslim
Re: To Muslims who react violently to Video against Prophet Muhammed (SAW) by Okijajuju1(m): 9:46am On Sep 17, 2012
maclatunji:

You have to do only one thing: respect other people when you post.

I sanction Muslims too when they run foul of the law. Your freedom of expression ends at the point where you deliberately seek to offend others.

And I guess you dont find a post such as this offensive;

mu2sa2: Muslims ar not hypocrites or cowards - if u blaspheme a prophet of God they make u eat ur word. D choice is yours - if u dont want d wrath of muslims dont blaspheme d prophets. If u ar not a muslim what's ur business with d prophet? Clearly, d people who produced d film set out to provoke muslims - but some blockheads ar now blaming d muslims, not d provoker!!!
Re: To Muslims who react violently to Video against Prophet Muhammed (SAW) by maclatunji: 9:46am On Sep 17, 2012
allah_is_fraud: Hi,

If you are as annoyed as I am by maclatunji's arbitrary rules for non-Muslims, kindly click "report' on this post:

https://www.nairaland.com/1048423/muslims-react-violently-video-against/6#12206881

So no to fascism on NL.

Better! Now, stop derailing and go and organise your protest in a civilised manner instead of e-gangsterism
Re: To Muslims who react violently to Video against Prophet Muhammed (SAW) by Uzzie: 9:47am On Sep 17, 2012
allah_is_fraud: Hi,

So no to fascism on NL.

I dont know if you are an atheist? but i hope you are not calling your creator a fraud!
Re: To Muslims who react violently to Video against Prophet Muhammed (SAW) by Dee60: 9:48am On Sep 17, 2012
My question is this? Should the whole world go on fire just because one individual makes a jest about islamic prophets?
Re: To Muslims who react violently to Video against Prophet Muhammed (SAW) by islamisfake: 9:51am On Sep 17, 2012
Okija_juju:

And I guess you dont find a post such as this offensive;

How can he find the post offensive when he in fact agrees with it?

Maclatunji is no different mentality-wise from your typical brainwashed muslim thug.

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (17) (Reply)

Spend Your Ramadan Like This Not Like This! (pics) / The False Dajjal (Anti-Christ) And His Picture / Igbo Siblings Embrace Islam In Imo After Their Sister's Conversion (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 83
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.