Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,720 members, 7,816,964 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:28 PM

To Muslims who react violently to Video against Prophet Muhammed (SAW) - Islam for Muslims (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / To Muslims who react violently to Video against Prophet Muhammed (SAW) (34852 Views)

40 Hadiths By Prophet Muhammed (S.A.W) / Who Is Prophet Muhammed (saw) / I Am Sorry, O Prophet Muhammed (SAW) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (17) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: To Muslims who react violently to Video against Prophet Muhammed (SAW) by valdprof: 8:08am On Sep 17, 2012
dtemidare:

Becareful of what you say. Everyone has the right to practice any religion they so ever deem fit. There's no diff between you and those guys that want to islamise this country.
at least he doesnt persuade with dagger
Re: To Muslims who react violently to Video against Prophet Muhammed (SAW) by Clemzy16(m): 8:09am On Sep 17, 2012
Are they still protesting sef? Abeg! Make them go sleep jooo.. But seriously, i'm still waiting to an convince that islam is really a religion of peace.
Re: To Muslims who react violently to Video against Prophet Muhammed (SAW) by Shaw007(m): 8:13am On Sep 17, 2012
KINGwax: the funniest thing being the people who produced had no religion.
EXACTLY!! Freaking atheists
Re: To Muslims who react violently to Video against Prophet Muhammed (SAW) by lumeneng22: 8:14am On Sep 17, 2012
Decryptor: @op, with what u just posted here, i suspect u were probably a christian before converting to islam. U think like us
. Do some christains really convert to islam or this op is about to convert to xtainity?
Re: To Muslims who react violently to Video against Prophet Muhammed (SAW) by Brace1125(m): 8:15am On Sep 17, 2012
Check dis out "National Liberation Front of Tripura". Terrorism is in man, irrespective of his or her religion, both christians and muslims are guilty of terrorism. Check that out and your view wil be same as mine ! Gbam !!
Re: To Muslims who react violently to Video against Prophet Muhammed (SAW) by ijawkid(m): 8:20am On Sep 17, 2012
free123: jawkid u really wished d producer dead. is dis what u learn from JW?

Hey bro...I'm just saying....

That producer knew these would happen,but he went ahead producing that movie...now innocent lives are paying for his irresponsibility....

It wuld have been better if he(the producer) was the one @ d middle of these whole mayhem...he's far away in the U.S while others are dying in the middle east.......

Make no mistake about my stand...........

I don't support rubbish neither do I want d producer dead........I just want him to get a lil bit of the heat...so that next time he'll think of more important things to do than producing violent inciting movies......
Re: To Muslims who react violently to Video against Prophet Muhammed (SAW) by faroukbabs: 8:22am On Sep 17, 2012
@ poster, I agree we muslims should not react dis way as our prophet(saw) didn't teach us to.
But we should see dis reactions beyond this movie and see it in the light of d general politics in d middle east, d occupation of d muslim lands and d deep rooted hatred of the us. Just yesterday, nato killed 8 women pickin firewood in the name of terrorism
To all d non-muslims sayin they won't react dis way, how many of ur lands is the U.S occupying and and how many have been killed in d name of fight against terrorism
I think these reactions go beyond d movie itself even though it sparked d fire.
Re: To Muslims who react violently to Video against Prophet Muhammed (SAW) by utch(m): 8:23am On Sep 17, 2012
bilms: Those Muslims, who kill other people in the name of protesting a blasphemy against our noble prophet (Prophet Mohammed (S.A.W) are indeed worst than those whom they are supposedly protesting about. Those who created the blasphemy films are probably enjoying themselves,while they stupidly kill innocent people in the name of defending the prophet and islam. Even if they were to kill the real actors
being the blasphemy film,it is still sinful and wrong for them to take such action,only Allah is the ultimate judge who would repay the deed of all human. point of note: those who kill other people for what ever reason would face the wrath of the Almighty,for they have taken a life they can not create,this is the message preached by the noble prophet of Allah. I strongly condemn this act of cowardice,stupidity,ignorance and destruction of both life and property. I hereby advice all Muslims to defend Islam with good action,knowledge,teaching and practice of act of righteousness.

Be kind to your neighbors,friends and even your enemies for Allah is powerful enough to through your kindness,turn your assumed enemy to become your friend.
Thanks for taking the time to put things straight. problem is that obviously islam is a religion of illiterates and many of its followers will not be able to comprehend. watching the protest on TV it is obvious that the protesters have not taken time to really understand and cannot differentiate the actions of an individual from that of the state. i was more saddened when i saw muslims in the UK protesting. thought they should have known better.
Re: To Muslims who react violently to Video against Prophet Muhammed (SAW) by emma26(m): 8:26am On Sep 17, 2012
DailyNews: If a blasphemous film is made against Jesus Christ, Christians will never, I repeat, never react violently or wage war against the makers or people connected with the film making, u know why? Because Christians believe that no human can or should fight for God. And if such should occur, the highest thing Christians can do is to call on all Christians all over the world to pray & fast for God to touch the hearts of the perpetrators or to reward them according to their evil deed, but its so unfortunate that Muslims always prefer to fight for their god instead of allowing their god to fight for itself & to also fight for them; which indirectly tells that they do not have faith in their god being able to defend itself.

Muslims need to embrace peace & stop telling the whole world that their religion teaches only violence & destruction of lives & properties. OP, how I wish all muslims would understand things the way u do, nice post, kudos to u.
Nyc1 OP..All we pray4 is Peace & Unity.
Re: To Muslims who react violently to Video against Prophet Muhammed (SAW) by eminex(m): 8:34am On Sep 17, 2012
lat4real:

If your jesus was called GAY and you keep mute because you want to be impeccable, know that not everybody can accept such blasphemy.
must you now resort to the killing of innocent souls & destruction of properties for a blasphemy made by someone else? Is that justifiable? What link or relationship does those who were killed have with the one who blasphemed? The intolerance is an even more blasphemy against their faith.
Re: To Muslims who react violently to Video against Prophet Muhammed (SAW) by mrkels(m): 8:35am On Sep 17, 2012
lat4real:

GOD BLESS YOU
God bless him for quoting islam preaches peace? Are you sure about that? If they preach peace then why do they react violently to small issues, even if the issues are big and offensive? Can't dialogue sort things out with you people, how do you people even reason? It beats my imagination
Re: To Muslims who react violently to Video against Prophet Muhammed (SAW) by maclatunji: 8:36am On Sep 17, 2012
To all non-Muslims, if you cannot spell Allah or God with initial caps as you would for any other proper noun, get ready for appropriate sanctions. You don't do it in error and it shall not be tolerated henceforth.
Re: To Muslims who react violently to Video against Prophet Muhammed (SAW) by blank(f): 8:36am On Sep 17, 2012
This post is so funny. Its just a lack of opportunity. Give the op a gun and ask him to aim it at the US govt and hear a different story.

If i get the op right, if he sees me watching the movie and laughing (cos the movie is so stupid, its funny), he would just walk on by without doing anything? Yeah right.
Re: To Muslims who react violently to Video against Prophet Muhammed (SAW) by Afam4eva(m): 8:36am On Sep 17, 2012
bilms: Those Muslims, who kill other people in the name of protesting a blasphemy against our noble prophet (Prophet Mohammed (S.A.W) are indeed worst than those whom they are supposedly protesting about. Those who created the blasphemy films are probably enjoying themselves,while they stupidly kill innocent people in the name of defending the prophet and islam. Even if they were to kill the real actors
being the blasphemy film,it is still sinful and wrong for them to take such action,only Allah is the ultimate judge who would repay the deed of all human. point of note: those who kill other people for what ever reason would face the wrath of the Almighty,for they have taken a life they can not create,this is the message preached by the noble prophet of Allah. I strongly condemn this act of cowardice,stupidity,ignorance and destruction of both life and property. I hereby advice all Muslims to defend Islam with good action,knowledge,teaching and practice of act of righteousness.

Be kind to your neighbors,friends and even your enemies for Allah is powerful enough to through your kindness,turn your assumed enemy to become your friend.
I wish the average Muslim could think like you.
Re: To Muslims who react violently to Video against Prophet Muhammed (SAW) by Afam4eva(m): 8:37am On Sep 17, 2012
maclatunji: To all non-Muslims, if you cannot spell Allah or God with initial caps as you would for any other proper noun, get ready for appropriate sanctions. You don't do it in error and it shall not be tolerated henceforth.
Are you speaking as a moderator?
Re: To Muslims who react violently to Video against Prophet Muhammed (SAW) by airfinance(m): 8:39am On Sep 17, 2012
lat4real:

you can choose to be mungun for all i care
You have no sense,you such an animal .someone jst said it all and yu are castigating him. Ode old fool
Re: To Muslims who react violently to Video against Prophet Muhammed (SAW) by Leobreezy(m): 8:40am On Sep 17, 2012
akthedream: Go and read histories on Christainity before you start spewing rubbish here.You were even worse than this..Have you ever heard or read about the CRUSADERS?
Have u heard about the Jihad?
Re: To Muslims who react violently to Video against Prophet Muhammed (SAW) by Bukkieboi(m): 8:40am On Sep 17, 2012
Talk2naija: Islamist or Muslims or Jihadist or Terrorist? WHICH ONE IS The best 4 dem?
go ask dem for house now!gbam
Re: To Muslims who react violently to Video against Prophet Muhammed (SAW) by Hardeybisey(m): 8:41am On Sep 17, 2012
Hmmm

Re: To Muslims who react violently to Video against Prophet Muhammed (SAW) by maclatunji: 8:44am On Sep 17, 2012
afam4eva:
Are you speaking as a moderator?

Yes.
Re: To Muslims who react violently to Video against Prophet Muhammed (SAW) by buJu234: 8:53am On Sep 17, 2012
i think the greatest problem with Islam is that its followers are not permitted to think outside the box.

immediately u do; it becomes blasphemy...

i think if the average Muslims should sit down and think abt what its written in the Koran and compare it with other religious books and other material

within months; u will see change of minds...
Re: To Muslims who react violently to Video against Prophet Muhammed (SAW) by Boomark(m): 8:54am On Sep 17, 2012
My advice to everyone is. if you have Muslim friend(s), just be CAREFUL! so that an insult he/she received from another person in Jamaica will not send you to the grave.

May be those that practice peace in their religion teaches are just few and the rest? They make their religion synonymous to terrorism.

Those that preach peace shouldn't be the 1st to resort to violence. Peace should handle provocation peacefully.

A Christian following the footsteps of Christ will not insult another persons religion. There are so many calling themselves Christians when they don't know what it means to be like Christ.

For those that do not belong any where, continue being peaceful. For some of you that might cause provocations knowing that no body will point accusing fingers to them, know that innocent people will be affect.

Peace to all.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (17) (Reply)

Spend Your Ramadan Like This Not Like This! (pics) / The False Dajjal (Anti-Christ) And His Picture / Igbo Siblings Embrace Islam In Imo After Their Sister's Conversion (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.