Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,689 members, 7,816,817 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:49 PM

To Muslims who react violently to Video against Prophet Muhammed (SAW) - Islam for Muslims (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / To Muslims who react violently to Video against Prophet Muhammed (SAW) (34850 Views)

40 Hadiths By Prophet Muhammed (S.A.W) / Who Is Prophet Muhammed (saw) / I Am Sorry, O Prophet Muhammed (SAW) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (17) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: To Muslims who react violently to Video against Prophet Muhammed (SAW) by lat4real: 9:54am On Sep 17, 2012
afam4eva:
You've said it all. At the end of the day people are supposed to bare their minds the way they see and understand the topic of discourse. Everybody can't be forced into being politically correct because humans are emotional creatures and will say things the way they see it. The behavior of McOlatunji is no different from the behavior exibited by these Islamic extremists because both parties are trying to force their will on people and that's just not right. If you go to the Christianity section, you'll see Atheists arguing with Christians on a daily basis but you don't see the mods banning anybody because it's a free world.

I believe if your argument commensurate with posted topic, no one will sanction you. Why abusing your fellow human being just to buttress your notion?
Re: To Muslims who react violently to Video against Prophet Muhammed (SAW) by maclatunji: 9:57am On Sep 17, 2012
islam_is_fake:

How can he find the post offensive when he in fact agrees with it?

Maclatunji is no different mentality-wise from your typical brainwashed muslim thug.

You've created your complaints thread, go and develop your case there.
Re: To Muslims who react violently to Video against Prophet Muhammed (SAW) by jude33084(m): 10:01am On Sep 17, 2012
Funy enough muslims thinks Ŧħåϯ they are only the ones with swords undecided by τhe time other religion will start Ť☺ attack them they will run to UN and Aljazeera that their women ΆŋԂ children are dying cheesy

3 Likes

Re: To Muslims who react violently to Video against Prophet Muhammed (SAW) by Aladinn(m): 10:06am On Sep 17, 2012
maclatunji:

There's no compulsion: you either respect Muslims and our faith or keep your thoughts to yourself.

your selfish rule would have made a lot of sense if this thread was not on front page where posters of diverse faiths, both fanatics and moderates, would have access. If you, as a muslim, is being complied to spell Krishna, Shiva, Budha etc in caps on a public forum, would you have complied? This just shows the latent tyrant waiting to burst out in you at any given oppourtunity. If given the chance, Mac, you would islamise Nigeria.

2 Likes

Re: To Muslims who react violently to Video against Prophet Muhammed (SAW) by megxo(m): 10:08am On Sep 17, 2012
even if dat video is hiding under rock,
amma find it by fire by force>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>. cool

2 Likes

Re: To Muslims who react violently to Video against Prophet Muhammed (SAW) by maclatunji: 10:09am On Sep 17, 2012
Aladinn:

your selfish rule would have made a lot of sense if this thread was not on front page where posters of diverse faiths, both fanatics and moderates, would have access. If you, as a muslim, is being complied to spell Krishna, Shiva, Budha etc in caps on a public forum, would you have complied? This just shows the latent tyrant waiting to burst out in you at any given oppourtunity. If given the chance, Mac, you would islamise Nigeria.

Really? I would?
Re: To Muslims who react violently to Video against Prophet Muhammed (SAW) by MRMICKMEN: 10:14am On Sep 17, 2012
metro10:
I wish all muslims think like you, this world will be a better & safer place to live in. Bravo.

me too
Re: To Muslims who react violently to Video against Prophet Muhammed (SAW) by islamisfake: 10:14am On Sep 17, 2012
jude33084: Funy enough muslims thinks Ŧħåϯ they are only the ones with swords undecided by τhe time other religion will start Ť☺ attack them they will run to UN and Aljazeera that their women ΆŋԂ children are dying cheesy

That is one thing I like about Hindus. India for example has done a very good job of meeting silly violent Muslims fire for fire.

Jews are even better at this.

The best way to deal with violent Muslims is to hit them harder than they are trying to hit you.

1 Like

Re: To Muslims who react violently to Video against Prophet Muhammed (SAW) by Okijajuju1(m): 10:15am On Sep 17, 2012
maclatunji:

There's no compulsion: you either respect Muslims and our faith or keep your thoughts to yourself.

We either respect Muslims and your faith you said?! Yet Muslims dont respect our freedom of speech and right to life..

Maclatunji.. Pleae close this thread and lets call it a day!! Your comments just infuriated me even further..

I really beg of you to close this thread.. Otherwise, we reach an agreement that if you keep making insensitive statements such as these, I reserve the right to make insensitive statements as well..

2 Likes

Re: To Muslims who react violently to Video against Prophet Muhammed (SAW) by maclatunji: 10:19am On Sep 17, 2012
Okija_juju:

We either respect Muslims and your faith you said?! Yet Muslims dont respect our freedom of speech and right to life..

Maclatunji.. Pleae close this thread and lets call it a day!! Your comments just infuriated me even further..

I really beg of you to close this thread.. Otherwise, we reach an agreement that if you keep making insensitive statements such as these, I reserve the right to make insensitive statements as well..

Stop whining like a spoilt baby already.
Re: To Muslims who react violently to Video against Prophet Muhammed (SAW) by ibrahim007: 10:21am On Sep 17, 2012
@ poster,you're a very selfish muslim. What about the unjust invasion of iraq by the US which lead to the killings of thousand of souls including children. What if you're from that part of the world?. Doesn't the Quran enjoin us to protect ourselves, our dignity, our family, our brothers, our sisters, our religion?.
Re: To Muslims who react violently to Video against Prophet Muhammed (SAW) by Oduola412: 10:21am On Sep 17, 2012
DailyNews: If a blasphemous film is made against Jesus Christ, Christians will never, I repeat, never react violently or wage war against the makers or people connected with the film making, u know why? Because Christians believe that no human can or should fight for God. And if such should occur, the highest thing Christians can do is to call on all Christians all over the world to pray & fast for God to touch the hearts of the perpetrators or to reward them according to their evil deed, but its so unfortunate that Muslims always prefer to fight for their god instead of allowing their god to fight for itself & to also fight for them; which indirectly tells that they do not have faith in their god being able to defend itself.

Muslims need to embrace peace & stop telling the whole world that their religion teaches only violence & destruction of lives & properties. OP, how I wish all muslims would understand things the way u do, nice post, kudos to u.
In as much as I should have subscribe to Ʊя̩̥̊ position but it lacks merits and seems baseless cus Ʊя̩̥̊ analysis seems not to be costructive.. Pls I will urge ♈̲̣̣̥ō̶̲̥̅ϋ̲̣̣̥ to amass much knowledge b4 criticizing.. If ♈̲̣̣̥ō̶̲̥̅ϋ̲̣̣̥ say muslims, do ♈̲̣̣̥ō̶̲̥̅ϋ̲̣̣̥ mean all muslims are aggressive and all muslims are fanatics? And moreover real muslims don't kill or destroy properties.. @least d poster am sure is a muslim and if he is to be an aggressive muslim and an extremist christian as ♈̲̣̣̥ō̶̲̥̅ϋ̲̣̣̥ he wuld never had posted this!! Pls N:b islam is a religion of peace and total submission to the will of God..

1 Like

Re: To Muslims who react violently to Video against Prophet Muhammed (SAW) by mshd5: 10:31am On Sep 17, 2012
[quote author=bilms]Those Muslims, who kill other people in the name of protesting a blasphemy against our noble prophet (Prophet Mohammed (S.A.W) are indeed worst than those whom they are supposedly protesting about. Those who created the blasphemy films are probably enjoying themselves,while they stupidly kill innocent people in the name of defending the prophet and islam. Even if they were to kill the real actors being the blasphemy film,it is still sinful and wrong for them to take such action,only Allah is the ultimate judge who would repay the deed of all human. point of note: those who kill other people for what ever reason would face the wrath of the Almighty,for they have taken a life they can not create,this is the message preached by the noble prophet of Allah. I strongly condemn this act of cowardice,stupidity,ignorance and destruction of both life and property. I hereby advice all Muslims to defend Islam with good action,knowledge,teaching and practice of act of righteousness. Be
Gud post, may Allah increase u in knwledge n undrstandin.
Re: To Muslims who react violently to Video against Prophet Muhammed (SAW) by Ayomivic(m): 10:33am On Sep 17, 2012
Decryptor: @op, with what u just posted here, i suspect u were probably a christian before converting to islam. U think like us
i thaught of that too when i was reading his post.
Re: To Muslims who react violently to Video against Prophet Muhammed (SAW) by meltech(m): 10:36am On Sep 17, 2012
True talk..... please tell them for me..
Re: To Muslims who react violently to Video against Prophet Muhammed (SAW) by akunjohn(m): 10:39am On Sep 17, 2012
How do they choose moderator in this site sef?
Re: To Muslims who react violently to Video against Prophet Muhammed (SAW) by Afam4eva(m): 10:41am On Sep 17, 2012
@maclatunji
Can you explain to me why my post on the 8th page was deleted? I want to know before i take appropriate measures. I'm the last person you'll want to bully on the cyber space.
Re: To Muslims who react violently to Video against Prophet Muhammed (SAW) by maclatunji: 10:42am On Sep 17, 2012
akunjohn: How do they choose moderator in this site sef?

LMFSO!
Re: To Muslims who react violently to Video against Prophet Muhammed (SAW) by Azumy(f): 10:47am On Sep 17, 2012
maclatunji: ^Good talk, but the reality in the Middle East goes way beyond the scope of your post.
exactly! I think dey r even tired of dre interfernce in dre affairs
Re: To Muslims who react violently to Video against Prophet Muhammed (SAW) by Shalome(m): 10:49am On Sep 17, 2012
mu2sa2: Truth is, violence is perpetrated every day by christians as well for different reasons. Those picking on these riots to attack Islam ar just being hypocrites. American christians hav killed and still killing 000's of innocent muslim women, children and men in Aghanistan, Pakistan, Yemen, Iraq.D hypocrites ar not blaming christianity. In nigeria kidnappers,ritualists, armed robbers ar daily killing peoplecheesy hypocrites ar not blaming their religion only because christians ar also largely d culprits. No muslim should allow himself or herself to be deceived by western/christian propaganda aimed at tarnishing d their religion. Today their is a lot of anger against d US in muslim world for a whole lot of reasons - so d reaction we ar seeing is not against d film per se but reaction against injustices wreaked on muslims by successive American govts.
so christendom revolves around america only...slow wolf
Re: To Muslims who react violently to Video against Prophet Muhammed (SAW) by Aladinn(m): 10:52am On Sep 17, 2012
ibrahim007: @ poster,you're a very selfish muslim. What about the unjust invasion of iraq by the US which lead to the killings of thousand of souls including children. What if you're from that part of the world?. Doesn't the Quran enjoin us to protect ourselves, our dignity, our family, our brothers, our sisters, our religion?.

Where were you when iraq (Saddam) annexed kuwait because of oil, killing women and children, and America came to the rescue. AMERICA WASN'T EVIL THEN ABI? Wasn't Saddam a muslim and his brother, chemical Ali, and they both carried out a genocide on the kurds, same muslims? I guess you wouldnt know because you're so preoccupied to shout america is evil at the slightest oppourtunity. Bad as America's invasion of iraq, it still freed the people from the clutches of a wicked tyrant. Turn to your news now. Assad (a muslim) is slaughtering his people (muslims) in syria. Learn to separate political interest from religion.

1 Like

Re: To Muslims who react violently to Video against Prophet Muhammed (SAW) by Aksally(m): 10:52am On Sep 17, 2012
Go and destroy a shrine the priest or 'babalawo' or the worshippers will do nothing but leave you and thier gods to battle and see who wins. If Allah is the greater God let Him battle the blasphemers. Remember those policemen that destroyed Okija shrine none of them is alive today. Food for thought.
Re: To Muslims who react violently to Video against Prophet Muhammed (SAW) by Okijajuju1(m): 10:54am On Sep 17, 2012
Aksally: Go and destroy a shrine the priest or 'babalawo' or the worshippers will do nothing but leave you and thier gods to battle and see who wins. If Allah is the greater God let Him battle the blasphemers. Remember those policemen that destroyed Okija shrine none of them is alive today. Food for thought.

Okija is a real living deity... Prophet Mohammad on the other hand is Dead..
Re: To Muslims who react violently to Video against Prophet Muhammed (SAW) by maclatunji: 10:55am On Sep 17, 2012
Aksally: Go and destroy a shrine the priest or 'babalawo' or the worshippers will do nothing but leave you and thier gods to battle and see who wins. If Allah is the greater God let Him battle the blasphemers. Remember those policemen that destroyed Okija shrine none of them is alive today. Food for thought.

Really? The policemen are not alive? Can you give us their names and home addresses so that we can investigate?
Re: To Muslims who react violently to Video against Prophet Muhammed (SAW) by Nobody: 10:56am On Sep 17, 2012
Okija_juju: Whats the point of these threads anyways!?!

If the comments dont suit Maclatunjis taste, you either get your posts deleted or banned..

I would suggest that all muslim/Islam themed threads be left in the muslim section.. Most Nairalanders dont visit that section anyways.. But if you bring a thread to the frontpage, especially one that has to do with the reckless killing of non-muslims by Irate muslims, dont try and dictate to us how and what we should write.. The same way you reserve the right to maintain decorum on the thread, is the same way we also reserve the right to be pissed off..

A movie was done by an otherwise insignificant movie director in far away America, sponsored by a Pastor (TERRY JONES) that Christians consider to be a stark raving lunatic.. The American Government even went ahead to describe the video as 'Disgusting and reprehensible', the American Government distanced itself from the video, yet!! Hundreds of Americans and non-muslims around the world have died as a result of this movie. The would be killers wether Maclatunji likes it or not are all motivated by the same thing which is ISLAM!! This is not the first time such has happened in our history. Dont forget the Danish Cartoonist, Lets not forget Nolly Morris the Seattle Cartoonist as well. Infact, as I speak, a 2.2 Million US Dollar Fatwa is out on the head of the Florida Pastor.. In broad daylight, an assasination has been sanctioned and nobody will do anything because its ISLAM.. Any move to arrest the said person who put out the FATWA would be seen as persecuting ISLAM. Lets also not forget Theo Van Gogh who made the movie Submission (that simply spoke about the treatment of women in Islam) that was killed as well.

Look, Mr. Maclatunji.. I have been a long standing member of Nairaland (7 years and counting).. I know that I can be an arsehole atimes.. But for the sake of sanity.. Please stop bringing Islamic threads such as these to the frontpage.. You should by now know what would happen.. When lives are lost, people dont care about being politically correct. They just want to bare their minds out as it is. FFS people are angry!!. But if you know that you will not allow freedom of expression, dont put your threads on the frontpage.. NUFF SAID!

well said.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (17) (Reply)

Spend Your Ramadan Like This Not Like This! (pics) / The False Dajjal (Anti-Christ) And His Picture / Igbo Siblings Embrace Islam In Imo After Their Sister's Conversion (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.