Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,704 members, 7,816,878 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:15 PM

To Muslims who react violently to Video against Prophet Muhammed (SAW) - Islam for Muslims (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / To Muslims who react violently to Video against Prophet Muhammed (SAW) (34851 Views)

40 Hadiths By Prophet Muhammed (S.A.W) / Who Is Prophet Muhammed (saw) / I Am Sorry, O Prophet Muhammed (SAW) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (17) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: To Muslims who react violently to Video against Prophet Muhammed (SAW) by maclatunji: 8:56am On Sep 17, 2012
buJu-234:
i think the greatest problem with Islam is that its followers are not permitted to think outside the box.

immediately u do; it becomes blasphemy...

i think if the average Muslims should sit down and think abt what its written in the Koran and compare it with other religious books and other material

within months; u will see change of minds...

How cute. I wonder what is making Europeans who weren't born anywhere remotely close to Islam become Muslims in geometric progression over the years if what you say is true.
Re: To Muslims who react violently to Video against Prophet Muhammed (SAW) by Nobody: 8:59am On Sep 17, 2012
mike404: RAMADAN KAREEM... OH I FORGOT SALAM ALEIKUM cheesy
wa alika tongue
Re: To Muslims who react violently to Video against Prophet Muhammed (SAW) by pejuhazel(f): 9:03am On Sep 17, 2012
This topic of religion is a very volatile one but let's not forget that regardless of ur religion,Muslim,christian,Buddhist,atheist,traditional worshipper or whatever,God has no religion,He doesn't favor one religion than the other,so u being a xtian or Muslim doesn't guarantee heaven,even Jesus warned d Pharisees who themselves knew so much about the law than regular people, so we shuld always strive for doing wat is right regardless of our religion nd acting as judge, jury and executioner towards others isn't right, remember let he without sin throw the first stone. Whether Jesus was ryt or Mohammed (saw) was ryt isn't d question bt we shuld all follow wat they teach nd neither taught violence nd also there's nothing any man can do to defend God, He created us all nd He's all-knowing.
Re: To Muslims who react violently to Video against Prophet Muhammed (SAW) by Nobody: 9:04am On Sep 17, 2012
osram: When they produced 'ANGELS & DEMONS' AND THE DA VINCI CODE...y didnt christians protest or kill innocent pple?america please send down those drones n cosume dm all
is it not the same ILLUMINATI Christians that are busy blaspheming the same religion (christianity)?

I'm not in support of killings, but you christians are nothin but hypocrites, y'all better repent now! ALLAHU AKBAR!!!
Re: To Muslims who react violently to Video against Prophet Muhammed (SAW) by airfinance(m): 9:05am On Sep 17, 2012
blasterman: in saudi Arabia they hate black ppl with a passion meanwhile some ppl love their religion more than Arabs. Make una think no be all this follow follow without brake to stop and think
Will you shot your dirty smelling mouth and stop posting something you have no knowledge of. People like you mislead and misinform others. have you ever been out of your village not to talk of being to your state capital?I tnk the answer is no, google it yourself to know and found out abt racist nations. Such never exist in Saudi arabia,remember all this useless protest in some arab nation is not happening over there. to tell you how much they are peace loving people that knows more about the teachings of Islam. What happens over There that you called racism is some black people mostly from Nigeria are found of stealing and drugs dealing which the authourity does not take to kindly,just as you have succeeded in messing up Nigeria.
Re: To Muslims who react violently to Video against Prophet Muhammed (SAW) by cooddles(m): 9:07am On Sep 17, 2012
DailyNews: If a blasphemous film is made against Jesus Christ, Christians will never, I repeat, never react violently or wage war against the makers or people connected with the film making, u know why? Because Christians believe that no human can or should fight for God. And if such should occur, the highest thing Christians can do is to call on all Christians all over the world to pray & fast for God to touch the hearts of the perpetrators or to reward them according to their evil deed, but its so unfortunate that Muslims always prefer to fight for their god instead of allowing their god to fight for itself & to also fight for them; which indirectly tells that they do not have faith in their god being able to defend itself.

Muslims need to embrace peace & stop telling the whole world that their religion teaches only violence & destruction of lives & properties. OP, how I wish all muslims would understand things the way u do, nice post, kudos to u.
...i wl lyk 2 ask wich tribe u blngs 2 b4 any 4da coment?
Re: To Muslims who react violently to Video against Prophet Muhammed (SAW) by DeGrace01(m): 9:07am On Sep 17, 2012
Good talk my dear, how i wish those biggots will hear you and change before it will be too late for them, either here or there. May God help us.
Re: To Muslims who react violently to Video against Prophet Muhammed (SAW) by emmatok(m): 9:07am On Sep 17, 2012
maclatunji: To all non-Muslims, if you cannot spell Allah or God with initial caps as you would for any other proper noun, get ready for appropriate sanctions. You don't do it in error and it shall not be tolerated henceforth.

WTF
Sharia on NL.
Where is Seun.
Re: To Muslims who react violently to Video against Prophet Muhammed (SAW) by islamisevil1: 9:08am On Sep 17, 2012
This devilish moderator maclatunji needs to be sacked.
Re: To Muslims who react violently to Video against Prophet Muhammed (SAW) by adebiyi221(m): 9:08am On Sep 17, 2012
The violence has only made the unpopular film famous. Now everybody wants to see what its about. If only they had ignored the film, it would have died a natural death.
Re: To Muslims who react violently to Video against Prophet Muhammed (SAW) by maclatunji: 9:09am On Sep 17, 2012
emmatok:

WTF
Sharia on NL.
Where is Seun.

Very close to you.
Re: To Muslims who react violently to Video against Prophet Muhammed (SAW) by maclatunji: 9:10am On Sep 17, 2012
islam_is_evil_: This devilish moderator maclatunji needs to be sacked.

No need to whine about it here, there are official channels to use.
Re: To Muslims who react violently to Video against Prophet Muhammed (SAW) by islamisevil1: 9:12am On Sep 17, 2012
The more important reason why one shouldn't "whine about it here" is that you will ban or censor anyone who complains, yes?
Re: To Muslims who react violently to Video against Prophet Muhammed (SAW) by emmatok(m): 9:12am On Sep 17, 2012
pejuhazel: This topic of religion is a very volatile one but let's not forget that regardless of ur religion,Muslim,christian,Buddhist,atheist,traditional worshipper or whatever,God has no religion,He doesn't favor one religion than the other,so u being a xtian or Muslim doesn't guarantee heaven,even Jesus warned d Pharisees who themselves knew so much about the law than regular people, so we shuld always strive for doing wat is right regardless of our religion nd acting as judge, jury and executioner towards others isn't right, remember let he without sin throw the first stone. Whether Jesus was ryt or Mohammed (saw) was ryt isn't d question bt we shuld all follow wat they teach nd neither taught violence nd also there's nothing any man can do to defend God, He created us all nd He's all-knowing.

True, God has no religion.
Re: To Muslims who react violently to Video against Prophet Muhammed (SAW) by maclatunji: 9:13am On Sep 17, 2012
islam_is_evil_: The more important reason why one shouldn't "whine about it here" is that you will ban or censor anyone who complains, yes?

You're derailing and that's a punishable offence.
Re: To Muslims who react violently to Video against Prophet Muhammed (SAW) by intrepid: 9:13am On Sep 17, 2012
raynold17 :
finally a Muslim with sense( no offence)... USA are know for blaspheming they also made a film of Jesus being gay etc .... and u don't see xtians burning embassies or killing other humans..
Thanks ray.This reminds me of Dan Brown's "THE DA VINCI CODE" Christians did not kill anyone nos even the guy who made millions of dollars soon from the book but i know that if it was the muslims,thousands would have died by now...Religion of peace indeed....I wonder what all the enlightened men in islam are doing about this crass ignorance,if actually they are not hypocritical about it all.
Re: To Muslims who react violently to Video against Prophet Muhammed (SAW) by Afam4eva(m): 9:14am On Sep 17, 2012
adebiyi221: The violence has only made the unpopular film famous. Now everybody wants to see what its about. If only they had ignored the film, it would have died a natural death.
THose people that are protesting are not doing so because of the film. These people are always looking for the slightest opportunity to strike and maim innocent non-muslims. They've even had to set people up like the case of the Imam who setup a Christian girl and the one that happened in Kano or Kaduna where a Koran was put under the wheel of a driver so as to make it seem like he intentionally rammed his tyre over the holy book that was printed like every other. I think Islam as a religion is recieving the banning of it's life just because of some few trouble makers. I employ Islamic leaders the world over to come together and educate their people because even me, as a staunch Islamic defender, i'm beginning to have a rethink because the damage that has been done in the name of Islam has becoming astronomically frequent.
Re: To Muslims who react violently to Video against Prophet Muhammed (SAW) by intrepid: 9:14am On Sep 17, 2012
raynold17 :
finally a Muslim with sense( no offence)... USA are know for blaspheming they also made a film of Jesus being gay etc .... and u don't see xtians burning embassies or killing other humans..
Thanks ray.This reminds me of Dan Brown's "THE DA VINCI CODE" Christians did not kill anyone nor even the guy who made millions of dollars soon from the book but i know that if it was the muslims,thousands would have died by now...Religion of peace indeed....I wonder what all the enlightened men in islam are doing about this crass ignorance,if actually they are not hypocritical about it all.
Re: To Muslims who react violently to Video against Prophet Muhammed (SAW) by Uzzie: 9:14am On Sep 17, 2012
alaoeri: Op sounding like a munafiq if truly u are a muslim, better change your aqeedah, how on earth 'll some insult & abuse your believe & u 'll fold your hands be watching, if someone insulted your parents won't u react talkless of your prophet or your religion. The issue of bombing in libya goes beyond the protest, its mere political look at what's happening in Syria now if the government is topple remember that the rebel have been successfully equip which in turn can fight any government that succeed & doesn't act according to their wish. Am sure American embassy attach have been planned before the protest the perpetrators just used that opportunity to strike. And to the Xtians that's are saying they don't react when their religion is attack wetin concern Islam with their religion they like their religion been molested & keeping mute while 'll they wanna force their own thinking to muslims. Don't oppress & don't allow anybody to oppress u, challenge anybody that insulted your believe & religion,don't respect them since they fail to respect your religion, don't mock their religion inorder for them not to mock back, donot be like Yewudi & Nasara.

when someone insults your parents, do u go around fighting the persons' extended family, distant relatives and everyone the person knows?...justasking.
And as a believer which u r, r u allowed to talk to your fellow Muslim like this in public? check yourself my bro!
Re: To Muslims who react violently to Video against Prophet Muhammed (SAW) by Ariyke: 9:15am On Sep 17, 2012
Good talk i hope Allah open their inner eyes so they can see that violence is nt good
Re: To Muslims who react violently to Video against Prophet Muhammed (SAW) by Leobreezy(m): 9:15am On Sep 17, 2012
Muslims, the truth is you have denigrated your religion and your Prophet with your own hands by responding belligerently to any issue that is antipathetic to your faith. Islam will always be tagged as a terrorist belief as long as you keep acting irrationally. If you really want others to think that you preach peace, then let your actions show it. It is by the fruit a tree bears, that enlightens you to know if that tree is good or bad. Toh
Re: To Muslims who react violently to Video against Prophet Muhammed (SAW) by Aladinn(m): 9:16am On Sep 17, 2012
maclatunji: To all non-Muslims, if you cannot spell Allah or God with initial caps as you would for any other proper noun, get ready for appropriate sanctions. You don't do it in error and it shall not be tolerated henceforth.

Very funny post coming from a moderator. Do you just churn out rules as it pleases you and only to your advantage or its there in the nairaland rules. Must you compel an atheist who doesnt believe in shit to your spelling rules. I marvel to your govt. This is pure infringement on freedom of choice to spell. Your very bias to be a moderator. Check out the meaning of moderator.

5 Likes

Re: To Muslims who react violently to Video against Prophet Muhammed (SAW) by deluckiest(m): 9:17am On Sep 17, 2012
akthedream: Go and read histories on Christainity before you start spewing rubbish here.You were even worse than this..Have you ever heard or read about the CRUSADERS?

Are you still in d stone ages? That was then, this is now. Don't use the past to judge the present. The crusaders where mainly fighting for power control and not the way round. Christians allow their God to fight for them.
Re: To Muslims who react violently to Video against Prophet Muhammed (SAW) by maclatunji: 9:17am On Sep 17, 2012
Aladinn:

Very funny post coming from a moderator. Do you just churn out rules as it pleases you and only to your advantage or its there in the nairaland rules. Must you compel an atheist who doesnt believe in shit to your spelling rules. I marvel to your govt. This is pure infringement on freedom of choice to spell. Your very bias to be a moderator. Check out the meaning of moderator.

There's no compulsion: you either respect Muslims and our faith or keep your thoughts to yourself.
Re: To Muslims who react violently to Video against Prophet Muhammed (SAW) by Uzzie: 9:20am On Sep 17, 2012
utch:
Thanks for taking the time to put things straight. problem is that obviously islam is a religion of illiterates and many of its followers will not be able to comprehend. watching the protest on TV it is obvious that the protesters have not taken time to really understand and cannot differentiate the actions of an individual from that of the state. i was more saddened when i saw muslims in the UK protesting. thought they should have known better.

Mr literate! its people like you that add fuel to an already burning fire and make people feel like you are helping to quench it.
what does your religion(that's if u have 1 anyways) say about talking down on people?
Re: To Muslims who react violently to Video against Prophet Muhammed (SAW) by Leobreezy(m): 9:22am On Sep 17, 2012
maclatunji:

There's no compulsion: you either respect Muslims and our faith or keep your thoughts to yourself.
Thats a bit bigoted, u're being sentimental.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (17) (Reply)

Spend Your Ramadan Like This Not Like This! (pics) / The False Dajjal (Anti-Christ) And His Picture / Igbo Siblings Embrace Islam In Imo After Their Sister's Conversion (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.