Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,262 members, 7,957,639 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 04:33 PM

She Broke My Heart! - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / She Broke My Heart! (6168 Views)

I Stormed His Wedding & Made Him Cry After He Broke My Heart / She Broke My Heart, And Now She Is Back / She Broke Up When I Told Her No Sex Before Marriage (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: She Broke My Heart! by deshclones(m): 8:08pm On Sep 18, 2012
Fabulousb36: Well, i wont advise u to dump her and move on coz if she rily told u herself dat means dat she is truly remorseful and sorry for ha actions. Tins lik dis happen in many relationship dat u tink are perfect. Hav u stoppd to ask urself dis "wat if she didnt tell me, wud I hav known?" well ha mistake was tellin u abt it bcoz if she didnt tell u, u wudnt b tinkin of dumpin ha now wud u?my advice is dat u tak ha back (sort of) u no, not d hundred percent love and trust; jst watch ha behaviour, if she is truly sorry she wud win back ur trust wit tym. Even in criminal cases wen a thief turns himself in, his punishment is lightened 4rm death penalty to imprisonment. I'm a psycologist by nature and trust me i no wat I'm sayin, jst give ha tym to lose out on u or win back ur trust. Consider dis, if u take ha back only two tins re involved; she eitha break ur hat again (which she has done b4 and wont be anytin new or painful since u dont trust ha anymore) or remain faithful as she promised.in d oda case if u break up wit ha u will jst move on wit ur broken hat and BY GOD, i pity d next gal. Wat makes u certain "d next gal" wont be a bigger cheat( naija gals cheat big tym). Jst suspend marriage and sex(coz u will jst kip visualizin ha wit d oda guy) and watch ha prove haself.DONT FORGET TO PRAY
P.s- D DEVIL U KNOW IS BETTER DAN D ANGEL U DONT KNOW.
TO ERR IS HUMAN;TO FORGIVE IS DIVINE

N1ggah save your bandwidth..or better still watch mojo with it if all you can spew from ya p00 mouth is the bolded.....who told you good gals dont exist ??why are you this short sighted??..he should forgive a girl that cheated on her fiancee (not boyfriend)....for fccks sake she was already wearing his ring??how heartless can a girl get..do you know an average gal will remove atleast 4piece of clothing before she has s3x....so she removed her top,bra,panties,and jeans..all by herself..yet she couldn't hold herself abi??..and you open your p00 filled mouth to yarn rubbish in her defence....are you dilated......have you ever been cheated upon?do you know what it means to propose to a girl..to the extent that you want to spend the rest of your life with her....do you know what it feels like to be betrayed by the one person you trusted with your life??...just get ya skanky body outta here..you are really pissing me off...like seriously.

1 Like

Re: She Broke My Heart! by deshclones(m): 6:53pm On Sep 28, 2012
O boy sup with the matter??/....abeg give us gist
Re: She Broke My Heart! by HumbledbYGrace(f): 7:23pm On Sep 28, 2012
deshclones: O boy sup with the matter??/....abeg give us gist
m with you
Re: She Broke My Heart! by Nobody: 5:10am On Sep 29, 2012
Йą wa o. See wetin awon boys dey collect from awon girls hand on a daily basis! Chai disappointment don ƇϑmƏ oh
Re: She Broke My Heart! by Nobody: 7:46am On Sep 29, 2012
She sounds like a good gal who made a mistake. What if you were the one who cheated would you like to be forgiven?

1 Like

Re: She Broke My Heart! by eduson002(m): 7:47am On Sep 29, 2012
it is because of these kind of stories dat touch dat I dnt want to luv any girl.
Re: She Broke My Heart! by HumbledbYGrace(f): 7:53am On Sep 29, 2012
eduson002: it is because of these kind of stories dat touch dat I dnt want to luv any girl.
hu u gonna love?A guy?
Re: She Broke My Heart! by HumbledbYGrace(f): 8:00am On Sep 29, 2012
andromida: She sounds like a good gal who made a mistake. What if you were the one who cheated would you like to be forgiven?
Girl u know wat I hate?Girls hu stand for other girls crap just because they are girls.

1 Like

Re: She Broke My Heart! by eduson002(m): 8:11am On Sep 29, 2012
HumbledbYGrace: hu u gonna love?A guy?
I will luv only when we er maried.Prio to marriage,no much emotion will b attached.I dnt want stories dat touch
Re: She Broke My Heart! by HumbledbYGrace(f): 8:18am On Sep 29, 2012
eduson002: I will luv only when we er maried.Prio to marriage,no much emotion will b attached.I dnt want stories dat touch
Hmmm ok
Re: She Broke My Heart! by Nobody: 8:46am On Sep 29, 2012
fluid26:

chop knuckle joor! Dis ya post na confirm gurugede! cool If to say na dose days, I for buy u beer for pioneer garden or icebox! grin grin

Futoite

1 Like

Re: She Broke My Heart! by Nobody: 8:51am On Sep 29, 2012
HumbledbYGrace: Girl u know wat I hate?Girls hu stand for other girls crap just because they are girls.

There is nothing crappy about forgiving her because she cheated once. I see a lot of people on nairaland with holier than thou attitude. If it was he who cheated on her would you advice her to just dump him like that? Well as much as this is an online situation I like to give practical advice not some arrogant I can never do that kind of thing advice. She was tested and she failed,she has realised her errors it does not mean she should be criucified.

In as much as this is a major screw up if he can get past it and is sure of her loyalty and sincerity once again he can ride that horse again. No matter what anyone says about her she had character enough to own up to a crime he didn't even know about. In my book that goes a long way because honesty and a working conscience is so scarce with many human beings these days.

1 Like

Re: She Broke My Heart! by Nobody: 9:16am On Sep 29, 2012
I've been in your girl's position. Although I didn't cheat I left my almost 5yrs relationship for another guy. And when I realised how stupid I was cause I wasn't adored by this other guy like my previous guy.
I went back. But it was too difficult for him to look past the fact that I've been with someone else. I begged, cried....in as much as he wanted to take me back, it was so hard. I knew I couldn't be with someone who doesn't trust me either and that I really messed up. So I had to let go. We both know we love each other but can't be together anymore.
Honestly I think every girl passes through this phase especially if you are the first and only guy she has been with. And we become better persons after losing so much to fantasy.
I'm not sure you should continue for now cause you'll only start hating her.
Just let her go. If she's yours, you'll come back. But if she isn't sad but one thing I'm sure of is that you'll both find love again and be happy. Its just a lesson learnt. No one is perfect.
Most of my friends can't believe I did what I did. I can't even believe it myself. But such is life. I'm happy it happened now, cause I appreciate the man in my life now and I don't feel its because I'm too whatever...
You'll only end up hating her if you don't let her go.

1 Like

Re: She Broke My Heart! by deshclones(m): 1:10pm On Sep 29, 2012
Dlyna: I've been in your girl's position. Although I didn't cheat I left my almost 5yrs relationship for another guy. And when I realised how stupid I was cause I wasn't adored by this other guy like my previous guy.
I went back. But it was too difficult for him to look past the fact that I've been with someone else. I begged, cried....in as much as he wanted to take me back, it was so hard. I knew I couldn't be with someone who doesn't trust me either and that I really messed up. So I had to let go. We both know we love each other but can't be together anymore.
Honestly I think every girl passes through this phase especially if you are the first and only guy she has been with. And we become better persons after losing so much to fantasy.
I'm not sure you should continue for now cause you'll only start hating her.
Just let her go. If she's yours, you'll come back. But if she isn't sad but one thing I'm sure of is that you'll both find love again and be happy. Its just a lesson learnt. No one is perfect.
Most of my friends can't believe I did what I did. I can't even believe it myself. But such is life. I'm happy it happened now, cause I appreciate the man in my life now and I don't feel its because I'm too whatever...
You'll only end up hating her if you don't let her go.

God bless you for your assertion...its priceless..gals pursue fantasies more dan reality..a gal is ready to lose a sweet 5yr old relationship cos of a single affair..the truth abt guys is dat no matter ow many gals a guy sleep with,he still loves his main gal to death..gals just wake up nd tk s1lly decisions dat will haunt them for life..op should just move on jor...a gal dat cheated on her guy while wearin his engagement ring is demonic.
Re: She Broke My Heart! by Idowuogbo(f): 1:22pm On Sep 29, 2012
deshclones:

bro,i feel you..infact am having goose pimples as i type..i remember what happened to me 11weeks ago...the chic that i loved with my life...the only gal that deshy boy believed in...she cheated on me..yes she did...even though she claimed she was drugged..but thats bullshit to me...infact she even got pregnant..and as we speak..her family are marrying her off this weekend to the said guy..i tot i knew her..this gal was my world..my pride and ma hope..she really invested time,resources and emotions in me..everything i have and i am today,i owe 80% to her..i was devastated...i cried maself to sleep on a daily basis..infact..the feeling is indescribable .at a stage pity replaced my anger..the gal was a nice person..now she is going to marry some dude that stays in onitsha...i just shudder at the kind of life she will live in onitsha.marrying a guy she doesnt love,a guy that obviously doesnt love her..a guy she doesnt know sh1t about him....i have stopped picking her calls cos i dont want to change my mind..she virtually cries and asks for forgiveness on a minutely basis..she even volunteered to remove the baby but ma mind is made up...i can forgive anything but i can never forgive an adulterous gal..never...i am healing gradually sha..the Lord has given me grace bro...i suggest you pray,ask God to give you grace man...you will be fine.
Aaaawww... My stalker got d stinger! Jokes apart, desh as in d same gal u keep going on about? Ur fiancé rite? She got drugged and her father was happy to hand over his daughter to sum1 dat drugged her? White lies! Lies! Lies! It's sad gals dat cheat try cover it all up wiv obvious lies. I guess to love is natural but to understand d variations of love is wisdom. She went as far as getting pregnant? Dats cold! Erase d fawcking LovePeddler from ur memory if u can.* hugs*
Re: She Broke My Heart! by Idowuogbo(f): 1:34pm On Sep 29, 2012
Achiles: The more I think about it the more I get confused. she claims she still lovees me and that it was the devil.
Confused? Now listen up! I will break it down to u, ur gal greedy! I repeat she is GREEDY. No gal in dier right mind wud wanna ruin something solid for a fling. She would do d same damn thing after d wedding.U no dey say love is blind but marriage is d eye opener, bruda! End d relationship. It's obvious u have doubts, Trust plays a big role in a union, wen mistrust comes in love goes out. Pick urself up and face d future! Her loss.
Re: She Broke My Heart! by deshclones(m): 2:35pm On Sep 29, 2012
Idowuogbo:
Aaaawww... My stalker got d stinger! Jokes apart, desh as in d same gal u keep going on about? Ur fiancé rite? She got drugged and her father was happy to hand over his daughter to sum1 dat drugged her? White lies! Lies! Lies! It's sad gals dat cheat try cover it all up wiv obvious lies. I guess to love is natural but to understand d variations of love is wisdom. She went as far as getting pregnant? Dats cold! Erase d fawcking LovePeddler from ur memory if u can.* hugs*

You r right dear..am copin buh its nt easy...I will be fine..thanx dearie...ur words of comfort means a lot to me.
Re: She Broke My Heart! by Idowuogbo(f): 2:55pm On Sep 29, 2012
deshclones:

You r right dear..am copin buh its nt easy...I will be fine..thanx dearie...ur words of comfort means a lot to me.
Awwwh my boi is Heartbroken! Oya let's start our e- flirt na! My sugar banana! How ur kini? cheesy
Re: She Broke My Heart! by deshclones(m): 3:08pm On Sep 29, 2012
Idowuogbo:
Awwwh my boi is Heartbroken! Oya let's start our e- flirt na! My sugar banana! How ur kini? cheesy

Hahahahahahahahahahaha.....a kini self dey down mehn...e still dey hurt..lol
Re: She Broke My Heart! by Idowuogbo(f): 3:51pm On Sep 29, 2012
deshclones:

Hahahahahahahahahahaha.....a kini self dey down mehn...e still dey hurt..lol
See u smiling... Gat u! U'll b fine desh! wink
Re: She Broke My Heart! by deshclones(m): 4:11pm On Sep 29, 2012
Idowuogbo:
See u smiling... Gat u! U'll b fine desh! wink

Thanx dear....still in shock..am like..so this is who i would have married?..so this is who would have had the rare honor of birthing desh's cute kids....geeeeeeeeeez...........my ex fall ma hand finish..still cant fathom why she did what she did..for fccks sake this chic accepted me back then in school..when boys never even chop...stayed with me all thruout 2010 which till today ranks as the worst year of my life....she stayed with me in abject poverty till God heard our cries and blessed me with an awesome job.....she was with me in my wilderness...its just sad...my friends and family are still in shock...this was a gal i was so proud of..i boasted and bragged with her..all i ever wanted was make her proud and boy..she was so so proud of me and ma achievements..she was ma world..her smile was all i needed to work hard...i was even planning an elaborate engagement this November....with all our friends from back then in attendance...i am still in shock....hardly sleep at night...all i keep asking myself was..what went wrong...
Re: She Broke My Heart! by Idowuogbo(f): 4:20pm On Sep 29, 2012
^shyte!!! Damn! Damn! Damn! Kai! Osano!
Deshy! Abeg pause d gist Biko! sad sad
Re: She Broke My Heart! by deshclones(m): 4:24pm On Sep 29, 2012
Idowuogbo: ^shyte!!! Damn! Damn! Damn! Kai! Osano!
Deshy! Abeg pause d gist Biko! sad sad

dear..u know every nah..even here on NL..i dey even make mouth with her...never knew she was like the rest of them...God dey sha....
Re: She Broke My Heart! by Mynd44: 4:33pm On Sep 29, 2012
**i don dey holiday till next year**
Re: She Broke My Heart! by shaybebaby(f): 5:31pm On Sep 29, 2012
deshclones:

Thanx dear....still in shock..am like..so this is who i would have married?..so this is who would have had the rare honor of birthing desh's cute kids....geeeeeeeeeez...........my ex fall ma hand finish..still cant fathom why she did what she did..for fccks sake this chic accepted me back then in school..when boys never even chop...stayed with me all thruout 2010 which till today ranks as the worst year of my life....she stayed with me in abject poverty till God heard our cries and blessed me with an awesome job.....she was with me in my wilderness...its just sad...my friends and family are still in shock...this was a gal i was so proud of..i boasted and bragged with her..all i ever wanted was make her proud and boy..she was so so proud of me and ma achievements..she was ma world..her smile was all i needed to work hard...i was even planning an elaborate engagement this November....with all our friends from back then in attendance...i am still in shock....hardly sleep at night...all i keep asking myself was..what went wrong...

sh/i/t happens eh? When it's meant to be, it just is. She is obviously not the one you are destined for. maybe she was meant to play the role of facilitator and now that you are where you need to be, her job is done.
Re: She Broke My Heart! by Nobody: 11:33am On Sep 30, 2012
Bro Deshclones, what went wrong could possibly be that she didn't see you as you saw her...... What you wrote is how YOU felt about the r/ship, and not how SHE felt. Have you ever thought of getting to know what was going on in her mind? Her needs and desire etc?

Pls, I am in no way trying to say that what she did was right o, I am just saying that you talk a great deal about YOU and not much about her (aka her wishes)
Re: She Broke My Heart! by AdeniyiA(m): 2:49pm On Sep 30, 2012
wat is heart made of sef? y d tin just dey break n break.
and sombody go come talk say follow ur heart, y following wat breaks and deceives.
i wud rada follow my brain in courtship and let down my heart in marriage.
dis one might continue her infidelity in marriage,so gradualy wipe her off ur memory,stabilise ursef i'll advc u enta nt in2 a lng crtship.
one thot we realy nid to get off our mind n head is d bliv dt we wudnt find such person like who we're with presently if we luc dem,dats a grave mistake
Re: She Broke My Heart! by donigspain(m): 4:01am On Jul 24, 2013
Na dis same girl wan born for you today?
Re: She Broke My Heart! by Nobody: 4:44am On Jul 24, 2013
Good question... I saw same thread
donigspain: Na dis same girl wan born for you today?
Re: She Broke My Heart! by 2goodbobo(m): 9:28am On Jul 24, 2013
Achiles: The more I think about it the more I get confused. she claims she still lovees me and that it was the devil.

I hope you are not dumb to fall for this crap? Did you ask her the color of Devil's garment when she was frolicking with the other guy since she said is the work of the Devil. Can she stand the Devil and accuse him of been the cause of her going out of line if the Devil were to appear right now in her present? The rate and manner people tend to accuse or blame the Devil for their foolishness is appalling.

She wouldn't have messed up in the first place if she truly love you. Is better to have a broken relationship than a Marriage full of deceit and lies which automatically will be more heartbreaking than what you are facing now.

Finally, we are only here to advice but the bulk of the decision rest on you to take.
Re: She Broke My Heart! by Monicasque(f): 9:37am On Jul 24, 2013
you were the guy she was kicking it while she was searching for the guy she was really gona be kicking it with but unfortunately for her it back fired. The are plenty fish in the sea and so so many good ladies lookng for good guys. Tell her to stay away from you. Honey your current tears will dry some day just keep her far from u
Re: She Broke My Heart! by Nobody: 9:39am On Jul 24, 2013
Bros, all that one don pass. The OP wife was in labour yesterday and the question now is, is the wife same person he complained about here or someone else? To me, it seem to be same person.

Do the math from time this thread was created to this hour when his 'wife' put to bed? It takes 9 months for woman to have a child. 9 months from the time this thread was created... = ?

I wish the OP well.
2goodbobo:

I hope you are not dumb to fall for this crap? Did you ask her the color of Devil's garment when she was frolicking with the other guy since she said is the work of the Devil. Can she stand the Devil and accuse him of been the cause of her going out of line if the Devil were to appear right now in her present? The rate and manner people tend to accuse or blame the Devil for their foolishness is appalling.

She wouldn't have messed up in the first place if she truly love you. Is better to have a broken relationship than a Marriage full of deceit and lies which automatically will be more heartbreaking than what you are facing now.

Finally, we are only here to advice but the bulk of the decision rest on you to take.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Which Areas Of A Man's Body Can Be Used To Stimulate Him? / What Does Uche No Dey Look Face Mean? / Nigeria In 1963 (picture) Unbelievable

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 69
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.