Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,774 members, 7,809,999 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:30 PM

She Broke My Heart! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / She Broke My Heart! (6098 Views)

I Stormed His Wedding & Made Him Cry After He Broke My Heart / She Broke My Heart, And Now She Is Back / She Broke Up When I Told Her No Sex Before Marriage (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

She Broke My Heart! by Achiles: 7:28pm On Sep 14, 2012
I was shocked to discover that my girl of over two years was it passing over me. We got engaged sometime March 2012 and we are currently preparing for our wedding. She meant everything to me and I love her with my life. And she is all I want. She is all I want because she is the best. We would talk, talk and talk. recently i discovered she was always in a hurry to end phone conversation, she started lying, and getting funny. Initially I thought it was something I did but then she said there was nothing I did. Few days ago, I called her and she said she was in the ladies that I should call back.

but then there was so much noise in the background. I did not suspect anything because trust has been the bedrock of our relationship. But later I was suprised that when she called me and said she had offended me because she had been seeing this guy she met in Unilag shen she went to submit her post graduate form for over two months now. That she had had to keep our engagement ring! I was dazed!

We never had no problem with money, I gave her all the attention. and I have always supported her. We're the best of friends I thought. I kept asking her what did i do? honey, did I offend you? was it me? did I push you out? no, washer response! she said she felt she had everything under control.

the problem is, she wants us back! she wants the joy and hapiness we once shared innocently back and she has been crying, I am also crying even though no one could see my tears or hear the sound of my wailings!

I love this girl and can't imagine a life without her, but I hate lies, I hardly forgive been taken for a fool. I am damn too confused! could someone with a sensible head help me out here?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: She Broke My Heart! by Sijo01(f): 7:36pm On Sep 14, 2012
Hmmmm, sensible head...... So what do you want a sensible head to help you with?
Re: She Broke My Heart! by k2039: 7:39pm On Sep 14, 2012
Achiles: But later I was suprised that when she called me and said she had offended me because she had been seeing this guy she met in Unilag shen she went to submit her post graduate form for over two months now. That she had had to keep our engagement ring! I was dazed!
You’re better off alone than with the wrong woman!

Achiles: I love this girl and can't imagine a life without her, but I hate lies, I hardly forgive been taken for a fool. I am damn too confused! could someone with a sensible head help me out here?

NEVER forget you were born without her. And that there are hundreds more like her and thousands more that are even better than her.

MY TWO CENT;
Break the relationship off with her before she shatters your heart completely.
Don’t let her manipulate your behavior with her soberness

8 Likes

Re: She Broke My Heart! by Achiles: 7:44pm On Sep 14, 2012
The more I think about it the more I get confused. she claims she still lovees me and that it was the devil.
Re: She Broke My Heart! by frank317: 7:47pm On Sep 14, 2012
Wow, this is tough. Honestly, if itwas me, I won't forgive her. Like always stay "I rather stay with that girl that sleep with fifty men without my knowledge, than stay with my woman who sleeps with one guy and I find out.
U c, knowledge is the problem. Plenty girls cheat in rlationships, but the less u know, the better.

Decisions are made based on knowledge

1 Like

Re: She Broke My Heart! by Sijo01(f): 7:52pm On Sep 14, 2012
Achiles: The more I think about it the more I get confused. she claims she still lovees me and that it was the devil.

If there is sincerity in her apology, try giv her the benefit of doubt.

1 Like

Re: She Broke My Heart! by frank317: 7:55pm On Sep 14, 2012
Sijo01:

If there is sincerity in her apology, try giv her the benefit of doubt.

This is important: ignore every female post!!!

2 Likes

Re: She Broke My Heart! by deshclones(m): 8:00pm On Sep 14, 2012
cry cry cry cry

bro..its how life is structured..gals are something else..i can forgive a gal that did the worst stuff to me but i dont think i will ever forgive a cheating gal...esp one that i was faithful to...never...you are better off without her...when next she calls..give her attitude...just start now to hate her bro...what she did is unforgivable man...d memories will forever linger in your head bro....do you know what it means to be visualizing anoda man making love to your wife??..whenever she is moaning during lovemaking ,your mind will tell you that she is imaging the other guy..just let her go...a gal that cheated on you while she was wearing your ring is a b1atch..just move on.

1 Like

Re: She Broke My Heart! by HumbledbYGrace(f): 8:16pm On Sep 14, 2012
deshclones: cry cry cry cry

bro..its how life is structured..gals are something else..i can forgive a gal that did the worst stuff to me but i dont think i will ever forgive a cheating gal...esp one that i was faithful to...never...you are better off without her...when next she calls..give her attitude...just start now to hate her bro...what she did is unforgivable man...d memories will forever linger in your head bro....do you know what it means to be visualizing anoda man making love to your wife??..whenever she is moaning during lovemaking ,your mind will tell you that she is imaging the other guy..just let her go...a gal that cheated on you while she was wearing your ring is a b1atch..just move on.
what if she is really sorry
Re: She Broke My Heart! by Nobody: 9:07pm On Sep 14, 2012
Achiles: The more I think about it the more I get confused. she claims she still lovees me and that it was the devil.

Forget her.

In your next engagement, go for someone who loves you more.

1 Like

Re: She Broke My Heart! by Nobody: 9:13pm On Sep 14, 2012
deshclones: cry cry cry cry

chop knuckle joor! Dis ya post na confirm gurugede! cool If to say na dose days, I for buy u beer for pioneer garden or icebox! grin grin

2 Likes

Re: She Broke My Heart! by emiye(m): 9:18pm On Sep 14, 2012
She told you herself or you found out?

I think she was so sure of you, and wanted to have a taste of something different, at least before marriage.

Something tells me, you might have to forgive her and accept her back BUT, she must work really hard getting you back.

P.S. By the way, how far was the cheating, just emotional cheating or some season film of excapades.
Re: She Broke My Heart! by ITbomb(m): 9:18pm On Sep 14, 2012
Go back
Re: She Broke My Heart! by Sijo01(f): 9:21pm On Sep 14, 2012
frank3.16:

This is important: ignore every female post!!!

why should he??
Re: She Broke My Heart! by frank317: 9:36pm On Sep 14, 2012
Sijo01:

why should he??

Well, because women c things from a fantasy world while men c things from reality world

Consider this, most women are controled by what they hear (imagination and emotion) while men are controled by what they see (physical and reality)
Re: She Broke My Heart! by HumbledbYGrace(f): 11:21pm On Sep 14, 2012
frank3.16:

Well, because women c things from a fantasy world while men c things from reality world

Consider this, most women are controled by what they hear (imagination and emotion) while men are controled by what they see (physical and reality)
So not true.
Re: She Broke My Heart! by obowunmi(m): 11:27pm On Sep 14, 2012
Achiles: I was shocked to discover that my girl of over two years was it passing over me. We got engaged sometime March 2012 and we are currently preparing for our wedding. She meant everything to me and I love her with my life. And she is all I want. She is all I want because she is the best. We would talk, talk and talk. recently i discovered she was always in a hurry to end phone conversation, she started lying, and getting funny. Initially I thought it was something I did but then she said there was nothing I did. Few days ago, I called her and she said she was in the ladies that I should call back.

but then there was so much noise in the background. I did not suspect anything because trust has been the bedrock of our relationship. But later I was suprised that when she called me and said she had offended me because she had been seeing this guy she met in Unilag shen she went to submit her post graduate form for over two months now. That she had had to keep our engagement ring! I was dazed!

We never had no problem with money, I gave her all the attention. and I have always supported her. We're the best of friends I thought. I kept asking her what did i do? honey, did I offend you? was it me? did I push you out? no, washer response! she said she felt she had everything under control.

the problem is, she wants us back! she wants the joy and hapiness we once shared innocently back and she has been crying, I am also crying even though no one could see my tears or hear the sound of my wailings!

I love this girl and can't imagine a life without her, but I hate lies, I hardly forgive been taken for a fool. I am damn too confused! could someone with a sensible head help me out here?

MOVE ON friend. Time heals all wounds. cry

2 Likes

Re: She Broke My Heart! by Neftanga: 11:48pm On Sep 14, 2012
[size=16pt]dUdE, sHe GoT tHe mInD tO TeLl YoU aBoUt ThE AfFaIr EvEn BeFoRe YoU fOuNd OuT. aNd i dOuBt If It WaS BaSeD On THe mErE FaCt tHaT ThE "iNfIdElItY"/ChEaTiNg ReLaTiOnShiP tUrNeD sOuR aNd THaT waS wHy sHe oPeNeD uP To yOu. YoU wOuLd HaVe To fOrGiVe hEr CoS ShE HaS ReAlIsEd HeR MiStAkE AnD ReTrAcEd HeR sTePs.[/size]
Re: She Broke My Heart! by Ranoscky(m): 3:29am On Sep 15, 2012
SUPER GLUE to the rescue.
Re: She Broke My Heart! by Mynd44: 5:45am On Sep 15, 2012
Then its her and the devil who has issues not you and her. Cut her loose and get on with youth live but dont let this one blight affect your perception of women
#I can't stand cheats

1 Like

Re: She Broke My Heart! by Nobody: 6:58am On Sep 15, 2012
Mynd_44:
Then its her and the devil who has issues not you and her. Cut her loose and get on with youth live but dont let this one blight affect your perception of women
#I can't stand cheats

This ^^
Re: She Broke My Heart! by Konnektions146(m): 7:13am On Sep 15, 2012
stop all wedding arrangement...dont promise her anythin...dont show commitment...keep her on her toes and watch her commit?ment and dedication to de relationship.

ladies dont always have dis strong decission making ability and tend to stray attimes but try look at her direction but reduce de love level and allow her own build up...reduce all de favour, attention and assistance by over 70%

she is at yur meercy...now yu re in charge....u re in control...pilot de relationsship as urs and de future would be nice.

good luck

1 Like

Re: She Broke My Heart! by Mynd44: 7:20am On Sep 15, 2012
Dump the broad jorh
Re: She Broke My Heart! by Nobody: 8:13am On Sep 15, 2012
had it been d relationship didnt go sour,she wldnt open-up to u. 4wat i will say is forgive her and prospone any wedding plans 4now. I dnt knw wats wrong wit ladies,u show dem too much love dey end-up leaving, u dnt show dem @all dats wen dey love u. So guy use ur head. Dnt marry anybody bcoz of pity.
Re: She Broke My Heart! by Nobody: 4:48pm On Sep 15, 2012
@OP
POSTPONE THE WEDDING PREPARATIONS; POSTPONE THE WEDDING PREPARATIONS; POSTPONE THE WEDDING PREPARATIONS!!!!!!

i hope that was loud enough for you to understand that you should NEVER go into plans of marrying someone, when they are such BIG problems in your r/ship.....as we all know that whatever problems you guys have BEFORE marriage, will be there AFTER marriage. obviously this lady havent got a clue about what marriage MEANS. this is not a one night madness, she lied through it, deceived you for a long period of time, so temporary insanity is out of the picture here!

so sit down, think straight, forget about love for a minute and ask her the following questions:
- what was the REASON for you to cheat on the man that you are planning to marry?
- what was going through your mind when you were fukcing him?
- why do you think i should forget what you did, let alone forgive you?

remember, if she answers "i dont know" to any of the above questions, then that means that the problem is STILL here, and can/will happen again.

as for you thinking that you cannot live without her, believe us all, you will get over it and find someone probably ten times better, in the future!

2 Likes

Re: She Broke My Heart! by Achiles: 7:58am On Sep 17, 2012
Thank you everyone. Your advice really came handy. I had a heart to heart conversation with her yesterday, and discovered what I thought was a fling actually run deeper than I could imagine. I could not go sleep until 3AM. she betrayed th only thing we had-trust. I have told her we can't continue with the wedding plan. You know, I have also told her we would have to reaccess everything. I'am so heart broken. I thought i was strong until this happened. I walked into my offie this morning feeling empty and crying inside of me. I just don't know where to start from. She lied, she did our thing with him!
Re: She Broke My Heart! by Tellmeurmind: 8:39am On Sep 17, 2012
sensible head ba? Remove ur brain hardsick, enter market to buy better new version anti-virus and instal it in ur sensible head. There are million women in NL looking for sensible men to marry. Somebody like.........idowuogbo,abil etc but dont say i told u anything oo grin
Re: She Broke My Heart! by HumbledbYGrace(f): 9:12am On Sep 17, 2012
Tellmeurmind: sensible head ba? Remove ur brain hardsick, enter market to buy better new version anti-virus and instal it in ur sensible head. There are million women in NL looking for sensible men to marry. Somebody like.........idowuogbo,abil etc but dont say i told u anything oo grin
this is no
Joke,@Op we r all sorry and always here to help u ok?.Nevermind him,though I wouldn't advice u just to move on.Search deep within u from where u went wrong and trust me,a woman without God is a woman u can live without.

"When God knows ur ready for commitment,he will reveal the right person under the right circumstances."

Because ur lady had sex with that guy,she wasn't for u.
Its tym u tell her to hit the road.
Re: She Broke My Heart! by deshclones(m): 4:07pm On Sep 18, 2012
Achiles: Thank you everyone. Your advice really came handy. I had a heart to heart conversation with her yesterday, and discovered what I thought was a fling actually run deeper than I could imagine. I could not go sleep until 3AM. she betrayed th only thing we had-trust. I have told her we can't continue with the wedding plan. You know, I have also told her we would have to reaccess everything. I'am so heart broken. I thought i was strong until this happened. I walked into my offie this morning feeling empty and crying inside of me. I just don't know where to start from. She lied, she did our thing with him!

bro,i feel you..infact am having goose pimples as i type..i remember what happened to me 11weeks ago...the chic that i loved with my life...the only gal that deshy boy believed in...she cheated on me..yes she did...even though she claimed she was drugged..but thats bullshit to me...infact she even got pregnant..and as we speak..her family are marrying her off this weekend to the said guy..i tot i knew her..this gal was my world..my pride and ma hope..she really invested time,resources and emotions in me..everything i have and i am today,i owe 80% to her..i was devastated...i cried maself to sleep on a daily basis..infact..the feeling is indescribable .at a stage pity replaced my anger..the gal was a nice person..now she is going to marry some dude that stays in onitsha...i just shudder at the kind of life she will live in onitsha.marrying a guy she doesnt love,a guy that obviously doesnt love her..a guy she doesnt know sh1t about him....i have stopped picking her calls cos i dont want to change my mind..she virtually cries and asks for forgiveness on a minutely basis..she even volunteered to remove the baby but ma mind is made up...i can forgive anything but i can never forgive an adulterous gal..never...i am healing gradually sha..the Lord has given me grace bro...i suggest you pray,ask God to give you grace man...you will be fine.
Re: She Broke My Heart! by Nobody: 7:03pm On Sep 18, 2012
deshclones:

bro,i feel you..infact am having goose pimples as i type..i remember what happened to me 11weeks ago...the chic that i loved with my life...the only gal that deshy boy believed in...she cheated on me..yes she did...even though she claimed she was drugged..but thats bullshit to me...infact she even got pregnant..and as we speak..her family are marrying her off this weekend to the said guy..i tot i knew her..this gal was my world..my pride and ma hope..she really invested time,resources and emotions in me..everything i have and i am today,i owe 80% to her..i was devastated...i cried maself to sleep on a daily basis..infact..the feeling is indescribable .at a stage pity replaced my anger..the gal was a nice person..now she is going to marry some dude that stays in onitsha...i just shudder at the kind of life she will live in onitsha.marrying a guy she doesnt love,a guy that obviously doesnt love her..a guy she doesnt know sh1t about him....i have stopped picking her calls cos i dont want to change my mind..she virtually cries and asks for forgiveness on a minutely basis..she even volunteered to remove the baby but ma mind is made up...i can forgive anything but i can never forgive an adulterous gal..never...i am healing gradually sha..the Lord has given me grace bro...i suggest you pray,ask God to give you grace man...you will be fine.

for real? That's pathetic! Absolutely devastating!! angry
Re: She Broke My Heart! by DExplorer1: 7:20pm On Sep 18, 2012
obowunmi:

MOVE ON friend. Time heals all wounds. cry
...and distance kills it all.
Re: She Broke My Heart! by Fabulousb36(f): 7:57pm On Sep 18, 2012
Well, i wont advise u to dump her and move on coz if she rily told u herself dat means dat she is truly remorseful and sorry for ha actions. Tins lik dis happen in many relationship dat u tink are perfect. Hav u stoppd to ask urself dis "wat if she didnt tell me, wud I hav known?" well ha mistake was tellin u abt it bcoz if she didnt tell u, u wudnt b tinkin of dumpin ha now wud u?my advice is dat u tak ha back (sort of) u no, not d hundred percent love and trust; jst watch ha behaviour, if she is truly sorry she wud win back ur trust wit tym. Even in criminal cases wen a thief turns himself in, his punishment is lightened 4rm death penalty to imprisonment. I'm a psycologist by nature and trust me i no wat I'm sayin, jst give ha tym to lose out on u or win back ur trust. Consider dis, if u take ha back only two tins re involved; she eitha break ur hat again (which she has done b4 and wont be anytin new or painful since u dont trust ha anymore) or remain faithful as she promised.in d oda case if u break up wit ha u will jst move on wit ur broken hat and BY GOD, i pity d next gal. Wat makes u certain "d next gal" wont be a bigger cheat( naija gals cheat big tym). Jst suspend marriage and sex(coz u will jst kip visualizin ha wit d oda guy) and watch ha prove haself.DONT FORGET TO PRAY
P.s- D DEVIL U KNOW IS BETTER DAN D ANGEL U DONT KNOW.
TO ERR IS HUMAN;TO FORGIVE IS DIVINE

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Best Lesson You Can Teach A Cheating GF / How Many Ex-boy/girlfriends Is Too Much (When Considering A Life Partner) / How Do You Kiss A Guy/lady Taller Than You While Standing Up?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 86
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.