Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,074 members, 7,818,207 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:22 AM

The Nigerian Wife - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Nigerian Wife (11267 Views)

White Man Spotted In Benin Market Shopping For Nigerian Wife (Photos) / When Your Nigerian Wife Is The Breadwinner. Picture. / Zimbabwean Man Looking For A Nigerian Wife (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Nigerian Wife by freecocoa(f): 5:15pm On Sep 16, 2012
amyg: Thank God am not a Nigerian.
kwa grin kwa grin kwa grin

Like anyone gives a flying feck.
Re: The Nigerian Wife by Idowuogbo(f): 5:16pm On Sep 16, 2012
freecocoa: kwa grin kwa grin kwa grin

Go get em! kiss
Re: The Nigerian Wife by Rocktation(f): 5:18pm On Sep 16, 2012
HiiiPower:

You proved me right, after all!
When are you girls going to be humble,
and realise that you're not worth the hassle?
Crabs in a bucket!

Aww, booboo...like I'm supposed to hand you a candy for being so insolent? You are who you attract, boo boo. Nigerian girls will only continue to deal a poor hand to you, because you believe that they will. Stop the insolence and work on yourself. Only then will you attract the kind of people you want.
Re: The Nigerian Wife by 190: 5:19pm On Sep 16, 2012
amyg: Thank God am not a Nigerian.

Me sef ooo . .

@post

Loook no further freecocoa is a typical example of d Nigerian gurl u
Talked about, she's even worse + she can wife u too for free undecided
Re: The Nigerian Wife by freecocoa(f): 5:22pm On Sep 16, 2012
190:

Me sef ooo . .

@post

Don't have your time f00l.
Re: The Nigerian Wife by freecocoa(f): 5:22pm On Sep 16, 2012
Idowuogbo:
Go get em! kiss
Will do kiss
Re: The Nigerian Wife by 190: 5:24pm On Sep 16, 2012
freecocoa: Don't have your time f00l.

Ur future child's mother undecided
Re: The Nigerian Wife by Nobody: 5:36pm On Sep 16, 2012
Op dawg practice what you preach.. You're the one talking sh!t bout judging someone without getting to know them and you just did the same here. Hang on there, Mary is pregnant for another miracle child,a female this time...
Re: The Nigerian Wife by obowunmi(m): 6:59pm On Sep 16, 2012
If he's not attracted to Nigerians, that's his choice.
Re: The Nigerian Wife by Ranoscky(m): 7:20pm On Sep 16, 2012
Nice stunt there, op. I think this is the new method of sayin "I'm single and searching". But hey, beware! Nairaland is definitely NOT a place where u can get a decent girl for a wife.
Re: The Nigerian Wife by 2goodbobo(m): 7:22pm On Sep 16, 2012
OP, don't come here and disrespect our ladies. Who the hell do you think you are for coming here and opening your reeking orifice to vomit nonsense about Naija girls. If you don't like them, then go hug transformer!

No matter what you say, I am proud of Naija gurls and if am to pick and Marry a girl in any part of the world, Naija girl will surely be my choice over and over and over again.
Re: The Nigerian Wife by HiiiPower(m): 7:45pm On Sep 16, 2012
Rocktation:
Aww, booboo...like I'm supposed to hand you a candy for being so insolent? You are who you attract, boo boo. Nigerian girls will only continue to deal a poor hand to you, because you believe that they will. Stop the insolence and work on yourself. Only then will you attract the kind of people you want.

You're very rude, uncouth, and you obviously lack manners.
Your opinions don't count! Stop trying too hard to sound intelligent,
when you're an empty head!

Take your own advice and work on yourself!
Re: The Nigerian Wife by Nobody: 7:58pm On Sep 16, 2012
HiiiPower:

when you're an empty head!

Your four fingers are pointing right back at you. . .
Re: The Nigerian Wife by posh9ky(f): 8:12pm On Sep 16, 2012
I know what it feels like to love you mum but this is your happiness in line, am sure she(mum) want you to be happy so if Nigerian girls don't make u go gaga then u should settle for whoever makes u but mind u, der are milloions of Naija babes out der that will match your want...
Re: The Nigerian Wife by slimyem: 8:14pm On Sep 16, 2012
HiiiPower:

when[b] you're an empty head![/b]

you are exactly all of the bolded..
#fact!#
Re: The Nigerian Wife by HiiiPower(m): 8:26pm On Sep 16, 2012
posh9ky: I know what it feels like to love you mum but this is your happiness in line, am sure she(mum) want you to be happy so if Nigerian girls don't make u go gaga then u should settle for whoever makes u but mind u, der are milloions of Naija babes out der that will match your want...

Are you Nigerian?
Re: The Nigerian Wife by Beync(f): 8:39pm On Sep 16, 2012
who give a hoot?
mind u, the only good nigerian woman is ur mum.
pls marry her else marry latino.
dont even bother serching a nigerian, rubbish
Re: The Nigerian Wife by amyg(f): 8:39pm On Sep 16, 2012
190:

Me sef ooo . .

@post

So u r denying ur fatherland cos of d OP dats possibly from Niger/Benin?190,u dey gooffffffff
Re: The Nigerian Wife by amyg(f): 8:44pm On Sep 16, 2012
freecocoa: kwa grin kwa grin kwa grin

U do tongue
Re: The Nigerian Wife by freecocoa(f): 9:02pm On Sep 16, 2012
^You wish.
Re: The Nigerian Wife by Nobody: 9:28pm On Sep 16, 2012
your fada idiot! is it our nigerian girls that you are insulting and calling all sort of names ? how i wish you went out on the streets and said what just said on this forum make boys beat devil comot for your body. if you dont want to marry a nigeria girl you can go to hell!! go and marry american girls(lose ashawos) now. i thinks they are the ones that suit your taste
Re: The Nigerian Wife by DukeNija(m): 9:52pm On Sep 16, 2012
ogugua88:

You getting married isn't about making your mum happy. It's about you and your future wife being happy together. Nigerian girls don't do it for you. That's not a crime. Maybe you should look elsewhere or simply be patient until a "good", attractive Nigerian girl crosses your path.There isn't a gathering of good Nigerian girls in any one place. You have to be lucky to find one who's like a key to your lock.
grin
Re: The Nigerian Wife by DukeNija(m): 9:58pm On Sep 16, 2012
Rocktation:

Its never a must to give an advice, you might as well shut the fhuck up. Slimyem too.
Re: The Nigerian Wife by Nobody: 10:03pm On Sep 16, 2012
Ranoscky: Nice stunt there, op. I think this is the new method of sayin "I'm single and searching". But hey, beware! Nairaland is definitely NOT a place where u can get a decent girl for a wife.
undecided undecided
Re: The Nigerian Wife by Nobody: 10:30pm On Sep 16, 2012
HiiiPower: I just had a heart to heart conversation with my mum about marriage, and she wants me to marry a Nigerian girl. Basically, I'm not attracted to Nigerian girls. I've only had one Nigerian girl since I started getting freaky with girls, and we never got along. We were two different people with different mentalities and outlook to life; and to be honest, most Nigerian girls bore me to sleep.

Personally, I think Nigerian girls are capricious, superficial,needy, and empty up there. And I'm not a big of people who can't inspire me intellectually and those who judge people without getting to know them. Perhaps, it's probably the ones that have met, but they all act the same to me. However, I've met a couple of highly educated ones, but they're not really attractive.

I love my mum and I sincerely want to make her happy, but where can I find this elusive breed of good Nigerian girls, if at all there is any?

OP, I understand you so very much, but I would rather blame it on the west for infiltrating our land with their shabby culture which my people embraced so ignorantly without adding wisdom to it. But all the same, there are good Nigerian girls, though very few with the advent of modern lifestyle & social norms, and it will even going to be more difficult for you to find one living abroad cos we at home aren't finding it funny, lol, so pray, engage your honest power of attraction since u are determined to settle down, of which I am assuming that u are fully ready to take up the challenge. I would have recommend ogugua, that girls has proven beyond doubt that she is well-groomed, and I pray she maintains her good behavior here online in real life, if she does, she would make a good wife and whoever wins her heart won a deserving medal. If you can, try and see if you two can become friends, if at all she is engaged or hooked up for real, u can get to make friends with her friends cos I believe birds of a feather ought to be flying together. give it a try, the girl is amazing, or get to be her friend & get to know her friends. She makes me to be proud of some few Igbo ladies we have here on nland. I wish the best, but always hide your financial identity when dealing with Nigerian girls if u want to get the good ones. Goodluck in ur honest search for happiness!
Re: The Nigerian Wife by Nobody: 10:34pm On Sep 16, 2012
Ogugua, the sacrificial lamb...*smh*

4 Likes

Re: The Nigerian Wife by Nobody: 10:40pm On Sep 16, 2012
Interesting read...
Re: The Nigerian Wife by Nobody: 11:11pm On Sep 16, 2012
Maria-G:

Lol.

1 Like

Re: The Nigerian Wife by Nobody: 11:20pm On Sep 16, 2012
Maria-G:

No, ogugua the role model...others need to emulate her, there is nothing wrong with copying technology! lol

1 Like

Re: The Nigerian Wife by Nobody: 11:21pm On Sep 16, 2012
DailyNews:

No, ogugua the role model...others need to emulate her, there is nothing wrong with copying technology! lol
whatever dude...
Re: The Nigerian Wife by Nobody: 11:24pm On Sep 16, 2012
DailyNews:

ROTFLMAO!!
Will pretend like I get d technology part

Errm, Ogugua how I go emulate u naa.....I be velli bad girl ooo
Re: The Nigerian Wife by Nobody: 11:29pm On Sep 16, 2012
Shollypopz:
ROTFLMAO!!
Will pretend like I get d technology part

Errm, Ogugua how I go emulate u naa.....I be velli bad girl ooo

Remember the adage in Igbo land that says: when a goat that doesn't chew fodder starts following the one that chews fodder, it won't be long it will start chewing fodder too. So therefore, u can beep her via PM & get to be her friend online/offline & before u know it, u are already copying the technology like China did from Europe- truly the girl's conduct on nland has been awesome, and the most shocking aspect of it all, she is prettier than most shabby-mannered agbero girls we have on nland, Lolz, wish they all could copy from her!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Abuja Big Boy Releases party Sex Photos With A Popular Nollywood Actress / Which Is Yours?{Graphic Pics} / Plans For Vals (Valentine's Day)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.