Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,134 members, 7,818,416 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:54 PM

The Nigerian Wife - Romance (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Nigerian Wife (11269 Views)

White Man Spotted In Benin Market Shopping For Nigerian Wife (Photos) / When Your Nigerian Wife Is The Breadwinner. Picture. / Zimbabwean Man Looking For A Nigerian Wife (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Nigerian Wife by DExplorer1: 1:35pm On Sep 17, 2012
cdamsel: another mata dey ground Boss?
Why you dey vex? I no want prickles on that face na.
Re: The Nigerian Wife by cdamsel(f): 2:17pm On Sep 17, 2012
Mynd_44:
And I thought I was harsh
mynd d boi na pkof kpof,he just provoke me dis afternoon
Re: The Nigerian Wife by cdamsel(f): 2:19pm On Sep 17, 2012
D-Explorer:

Why you dey vex? I no want prickles on that face na.
vex?is dat a word?boss I no no wetin e mean oh
Re: The Nigerian Wife by HiiiPower(m): 2:21pm On Sep 17, 2012
cdamsel: mynd d boi na pkof kpof,he just provoke me dis afternoon

Are you the poster girl for Nigerian women? grin
You're an illiterate!!
Go back to elementary school!
Re: The Nigerian Wife by DExplorer1: 2:33pm On Sep 17, 2012
cdamsel: vex?is dat a word?boss I no no wetin e mean oh
If you no sabi vex den your head dey safe mode ni yen.
Re: The Nigerian Wife by cdamsel(f): 2:44pm On Sep 17, 2012
HiiiPower:

Are you the poster girl for Nigerian women? grin
You're an illiterate!!
Go back to elementary school!
*yawns*i 4got 2 laf,bite me.mtchewwww.
Re: The Nigerian Wife by cdamsel(f): 2:48pm On Sep 17, 2012
D-Explorer:

If you no sabi vex den your head dey safe mode ni yen.
always na,u na mi sweet ........ kiss
Re: The Nigerian Wife by DExplorer1: 3:15pm On Sep 17, 2012
cdamsel: always na,u na mi sweet ........ kiss
wink That makes you safe with me.

1 Like

Re: The Nigerian Wife by Mynd44: 3:43pm On Sep 17, 2012
This guy don catch another babe.
Re: The Nigerian Wife by JoanJohnson(f): 3:48pm On Sep 17, 2012
[quote
author=k2039]

OP,you are the one who has a problem,[size=18pt]you
attract what you are
.[/size]

You need to see the likes of Ogugua88 and co,before you start rubishing
our sweet naija girls.

To find the best mate become the best mate first and
[size=13pt]you also need to change all your dirty
preconceived mindset about our admirable, alluring, angelic, appealing,
beauteous, bewitching, charming, classy, comely, cute, dazzling,
delicate, delightful, divine, elegant, enticing, excellent, exquisite,
fair, fascinating, fine, foxy*, good-looking, gorgeous, graceful, grand,
handsome, ideal, lovely, magnificent, marvelous, nice, pleasing,
pretty, pulchritudinous, radiant, ravishing, refined, resplendent,
shapely, sightly, splendid, statuesque, stunning, sublime, superb,
symmetrical, taking, well-formed, wonderful[/size]

[size=15pt]nigerian ladies[/size][/quote

U av said it all, dat guy has a problem.

2 Likes

Re: The Nigerian Wife by cdamsel(f): 3:49pm On Sep 17, 2012
Mynd_44: This guy don catch another babe.
mynd u always on my mind kiss wink
Re: The Nigerian Wife by DExplorer1: 3:52pm On Sep 17, 2012
Mynd_44: This guy don catch another babe.
Hahahahahahaha... I need a super sub. Gaddit?
Re: The Nigerian Wife by cdamsel(f): 3:55pm On Sep 17, 2012
D-Explorer:
Hahahahahahaha... I need a super sub. Gaddit?
D na me b sub abi??no make me 4get ololo 4 ya head undecided
Re: The Nigerian Wife by JoanJohnson(f): 3:57pm On Sep 17, 2012
[quote
author=HiiiPower]I just
had a heart to heart conversation with my mum about marriage, and she
wants me to marry a Nigerian girl. Basically, I'm not attracted to
Nigerian girls. I've only had one Nigerian girl since I started getting
freaky with girls, and we never got along. We were two different people
with different mentalities and outlook to life; and to be honest, most
Nigerian girls bore me to sleep.

Personally, I think Nigerian girls are capricious, superficial,needy,
and empty up there. And I'm not a big of people who can't inspire me
intellectually and those who judge people without getting to know them.
Perhaps, it's probably the ones that have met, but they all act the same
to me. However, I've met a couple of highly educated ones, but they're
not really attractive.

I love my mum and I sincerely want to make her happy, but where can I
find this elusive breed of good Nigerian girls, if at all there is any?

[/quote]

U are a terrible person, hw dare you speak dat way abt a whole
country. You simply mean all d gals in Nigeria are dumb. Go and marry ur
freaky kind of gal where u want, i just wish to meet you in person and
give u a piece of my mind.
Re: The Nigerian Wife by bittyend(m): 4:03pm On Sep 17, 2012
Joan Johnson:

U are a terrible person, hw dare you speak dat way abt a whole
country. You simply mean all d gals in Nigeria are dumb. Go and marry ur
freaky kind of gal where u want, i just wish to meet you in person and
give u a piece of my mind.

I don't like Nigerian girls as well, can you give me 'a piece of your mind', plz?
Re: The Nigerian Wife by DExplorer1: 4:04pm On Sep 17, 2012
cdamsel: D na me b sub abi??no make me 4get ololo 4 ya head undecided
Babe, don't get confused! You gain alot as D-Explorer's super sub. Thats right
Re: The Nigerian Wife by ThoniaSlim(f): 4:11pm On Sep 17, 2012
So you came about this conclusion based on one experience with a Nigerian girl?
Re: The Nigerian Wife by Mynd44: 4:12pm On Sep 17, 2012
cdamsel: mynd u always on my mind kiss wink
Hmmmmm
Re: The Nigerian Wife by cdamsel(f): 4:13pm On Sep 17, 2012
D-Explorer:
Babe, don't get confused! You gain alot as D-Explorer's super sub. Thats right
NO COMMENT lipsrsealed
Re: The Nigerian Wife by cdamsel(f): 4:16pm On Sep 17, 2012
Mynd_44:
Hmmmmm
*winks*
Re: The Nigerian Wife by Mynd44: 4:17pm On Sep 17, 2012
cdamsel: *winks*
Seriously babe, we are derailing. Make killz no come dey talk
Re: The Nigerian Wife by cdamsel(f): 4:27pm On Sep 17, 2012
Mynd_44:
Seriously babe, we are derailing. Make killz no come dey talk
hahahahahaha,oga killz we re loyal
Re: The Nigerian Wife by alosiby: 6:21pm On Sep 17, 2012
HiiiPower: I just had a heart to heart conversation with my mum about marriage, and she wants me to marry a Nigerian girl. Basically, I'm not attracted to Nigerian girls. I've only had one Nigerian girl since I started getting freaky with girls, and we never got along. We were two different people with different mentalities and outlook to life; and to be honest, most Nigerian girls bore me to sleep.

Personally, I think Nigerian girls are capricious, superficial,needy, and empty up there. And I'm not a big of people who can't inspire me intellectually and those who judge people without getting to know them. Perhaps, it's probably the ones that have met, but they all act the same to me. However, I've met a couple of highly educated ones, but they're not really attractive.

I love my mum and I sincerely want to make her happy, but where can I find this elusive breed of good Nigerian girls, if at all there is any?

Dear Mr highpower. In my opinion, Nigerian guys have problems. I grew up outside Nigeria and for some reason, all the Nigerian guys around me went after girls of different races and ethnicities...whilst we stayed away from them to honour our parents and good upbringing..what are we supposed to do?
just because one yeye girl gave you the wrong mindset doesn't mean the rest of us are like that...

I think nigerian guys can be fake, demanding, swagless, money loving and feel they are God's gift to women...I am also not a big fan of people who can't inspire me intellectually and those who judge people without getting to know them. Perhaps its the ones I've met..but they all act the same to me...LOL...I've met a few highly educated ones, but, truth be told, they are not really attractive and tend to be old and want young girls....yet treat us like chewing sticks....
i beg your pardon and ask you to reconsider. Maybe its you with the problem. Maybe you have a wobbed mindset of nigerian girls...are you seriously worthy of a good nigerian girl?

1 Like

Re: The Nigerian Wife by Wislet(f): 6:43pm On Sep 17, 2012
alosiby:

Dear Mr highpower. In my opinion, Nigerian guys have problems. I grew up outside Nigeria and for some reason, all the Nigerian guys around me went after girls of different races and ethnicities...whilst we stayed away from them to honour our parents and good upbringing..what are we supposed to do?
just because one yeye girl gave you the wrong mindset doesn't mean the rest of us are like that...

I think nigerian guys can be fake, demanding, swagless, money loving and feel they are God's gift to women...I am also not a big fan of people who can't inspire me intellectually and those who judge people without getting to know them. Perhaps its the ones I've met..but they all act the same to me...LOL...I've met a few highly educated ones, but, truth be told, they are not really attractive and tend to be old and want young girls....yet treat us like chewing sticks....
i beg your pardon and ask you to reconsider. Maybe its you with the problem. Maybe you have a wobbed mindset of nigerian girls...are you seriously worthy of a good nigerian girl?
Good one dearie.
A person attracts what he/she is.
Marriageable (quality) Nigerian women abound, yet some of them here haven't been privileged to meet one for real. So, they brand ALL the SAME...forgetting that women see them (the men) the same way. Who is then worse?
YET, we all know there are still some good men around(who are too busy to whine everyday of their lives, and who definitely don't see themselves as 'God's gift to women' )- yet they are incredible. They are the ones to emulate. Same way, good women are there.
If only some of them who are so bitter that they vent their frustration on total strangers (and pride themselves as being what they have not attained)would use that time to develop themselves and their mindset, maybe the right ones will begin to come close.
But with this pride and bitterness...even a blind man would avoid them from afar.
Re: The Nigerian Wife by HiiiPower(m): 12:04am On Sep 19, 2012
alosiby:

You labeled naija guys to be bad,
yet you threw shades at me for stating my opinion
about naija girls. You can't get more hypocritical than that!
Re: The Nigerian Wife by Nobody: 12:22am On Sep 19, 2012
^^ Did you get what you asked for or not? You made a thread and got some honest answers, but seems you've spent more time trading tirades with the same girls you claim to despise.
Re: The Nigerian Wife by HiiiPower(m): 1:15am On Sep 19, 2012
^Showing why I despise them.
Re: The Nigerian Wife by cfours: 1:34am On Sep 19, 2012
Stupid topic.
Re: The Nigerian Wife by Osheshe(f): 2:49am On Sep 19, 2012
HiiiPower: I just had a heart to heart conversation with my mum about marriage, and she wants me to marry a Nigerian girl. Basically, I'm not attracted to Nigerian girls. I've only had one Nigerian girl since I started getting freaky with girls, and we never got along. We were two different people with different mentalities and outlook to life; and to be honest, most Nigerian girls bore me to sleep.

Personally, I think Nigerian girls are capricious, superficial,needy, and empty up there. And I'm not a big of people who can't inspire me intellectually and those who judge people without getting to know them. Perhaps, it's probably the ones that have met, but they all act the same to me. However, I've met a couple of highly educated ones, but they're not really attractive.

I love my mum and I sincerely want to make her happy, but where can I find this elusive breed of good Nigerian girls, if at all there is any?

alosiby:

Hiiipower....

I've followed this thread from day one. My very first reaction was shock, then disbelief and finally anger. Not one to react blindly, I decided to take my time, fully analyze the issues you brought up...

So you dated this one Nigerian chic who fell below your expectations...the fact that one egg is rotten in a crate of 30 eggs, does this mean the remaining 29 eggs are rotten too?

Lemme give a more concise example...I'm proudly Nigerian...an Edo breed. There is this unique tribe in Edo state called the Esan people (pronounced "Ishan" ). My apologies to any nairalander who is one...I'm not dissing...just stating a point.

The Esans have got a reputation so terrible, so negative and wicked that the majority of 'em do not like to date a fellow Esan brother or sister.

Until I had the misfortune and ill-luck to date one, I actually thought it was a mere myth. One year of hell and indescribable experiences was enough to prove me wrong...and then even further wrong!

I know this is beginning to turn into an epistle, please bear with me...it took the divine intervention of a pastor, whose sole advice to me was: RUN!!! Suffice it to say that I almost died in that relationship...

Is that enough reason for me to label all men of Esan descent "devils"? If I'm asked to back up this statement, do I dare say "because I had a horrific experience at the hands of 'one' Esan man"?

I know there will be no basis for the claim because I have also met fantastic Esan men after then...I therefore cannot label 'em all as 'bad'.

Back to you...in my opinion, you played judge and jury at once, came up with a premature verdict...and just branded all Nigerian ladies with one iron.

If you had said 'some', or 'the majority of', or 'a greater percentage of' Nigerian ladies are this and that...it would have more justifiable.

I'm going to go out on a limb here and assume you've got female relatives of some kind...sisters, cousins maybe? If yes, then you just grouped 'em in the lot if they are of Nigerian descent because those derogatory terms also apply to 'em (capricious, superficial, needy and empty up there).

From your replies, you strike me as one who is spontaneous. Take a minute to read in-between the lines here, there's a message for you.

I'm sure Miz Alosiby meant no harm...she only tried to make you see that your judgement is flawed, and if everyone was to go by it, there will be plenty of single Nigerian men and women.

In summary, as one wise lady clearly stated, "there's no gathering of good Nigerian ladies in any one place". I'm not even going to preach patience. You are already deeply biased towards Nigerian babes. No qualms. If chocolate skin doesn't work for you, feel free to explore white skin, mulatto skin, whichever catches your fancy.

Only refrain from castigating in a generalized manner...
Re: The Nigerian Wife by cfours: 3:06am On Sep 19, 2012
Osheshe: You are already deeply biased towards Nigerian babes. No qualms. If chocolate skin doesn't work for you, feel free to explore white skin, mulatto skin, whichever catches your fancy.
Only refrain from castigating in a generalized manner...

haha u read my mind.
Re: The Nigerian Wife by Nobody: 7:13am On Sep 19, 2012
HiiiPower: ^Showing why I despise them.

Why should a Nigerian girl like you?
Re: The Nigerian Wife by nikkyshyne(f): 8:54am On Sep 19, 2012
This hi or lowpower dude is just so full of himself. mtschew

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Which Is Yours?{Graphic Pics} / ~tears ~of~a~friend ~true Life Story~ / Did Woman Enjoy Anal Sex

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 70
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.