Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,596 members, 7,812,954 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 11:31 PM

Some Deeper Life Practices That Are Alien To Scripture - Religion (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Some Deeper Life Practices That Are Alien To Scripture (21542 Views)

Some Nigeria Christian Practices That White People Don’t Do / Mrs Kumuyi’s Wedding Outfit Vs A Deeper Life Member’s / Why Do Youths Run Away From Deeper Life Bible Church? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Some Deeper Life Practices That Are Alien To Scripture by akaazua(m): 9:35am On Sep 19, 2012
frosbel:

Follow Jesus and not MAN.

It's that simple.

Since you know how to follow JESUS perfectly, you should be kind enough to tell us how best we can follow him.
Re: Some Deeper Life Practices That Are Alien To Scripture by Nobody: 10:08am On Sep 19, 2012
akaazua:

Since you know how to follow JESUS perfectly, you should be kind enough to tell us how best we can follow him.

"because those who are led by the Spirit of God are sons of God." - Romans 8:14

"As for you, the anointing you received from him remains in you, and you do not need anyone to teach you. But as his anointing teaches you about all things and as that anointing is real, not counterfeit--just as it has taught you, remain in him." - 1 John 2:27
Re: Some Deeper Life Practices That Are Alien To Scripture by Nobody: 10:14am On Sep 19, 2012
akaazua:

1Tm:5:1: Rebuke not an elder, but intreat him as a father; and the younger men as brethren;

Intreat him as a father is not the same thing as calling him father , it's simply to honour him as you would honour your own earthly father.

Also , the bible never says call them Father , it uses the words respect , intreat , honour etc , them as fathers , but never does it permit us to call them fathers or daddy GO or mummy GO. How could it ? Jesus said call no one father except God.

However we can agree on this , that to show them respect as fathers is a MUST.

I personally respect Kumuiyu a lot , but his followers are the ones who have made an idol of him. Many times he has cautioned them against this , but they cannot help themselves , they will rather follow man than GOD.

This is what the LORD says: "Cursed is the one who trusts in man, who depends on flesh for his strength and whose heart turns away from the LORD - Jeremiah 17:5

However we should never get to the point where we begin to idolise them and almost consider them as infallible.

Thanks
Re: Some Deeper Life Practices That Are Alien To Scripture by Nobody: 10:17am On Sep 19, 2012
Image123:
you're not the first to misunderstand Jesus, I'll be mild on you. do you have any father or mother?

You are the one that seems not to understand the simplicity of scripture, may God grant you insight
Re: Some Deeper Life Practices That Are Alien To Scripture by Nobody: 10:35am On Sep 19, 2012
Joagbaje:

SECRET RAPTURE
I don't know what you mean by secret. But there's a rapture of the saints which will happen in a twinkling of an eye. Christians will be caught up. This is before the 7year tribulation. This is not the second coming.

1 Thessalonians 4:17
Then we who are alive and remain shall be caught up together with them in the clouds to meet the Lord in the air. And thus we shall always be with the Lord.

There is nothing secret about this my brother, read the verse :

"For the Lord himself will come down from heaven, with a loud command, with the voice of the archangel and with the trumpet call of God, and the dead in Christ will rise first." - 1 Thessalonians 4:16

Second chance at salvation after this 'rapture'

Yes After the rapture there will be second chance for those who are left behind. Israel to start with. It's during this 7 year tribulation that Israel shall be saved. So salvation will still be wrought in Israel and among Gentiles.

Romans 11:26
And so all Israel shall be saved: as it is written, There shall come out of Sion the Deliverer, and shall turn away ungodliness from Jacob:

This is not in reference to a second chance at salvation. This is the interpretation of Hal Lindsey and co, but it is not biblical.

All Israel shall be saved means that the Israel of GOD will be saved. As simple as that.

"I give them eternal life, and they shall never perish; no one can snatch them out of my hand." - John 10:28

Revelation 6:9-11
And when he had opened the fifth seal, I saw under the altar the souls of them that were slain for the word of God, and for the testimony which they held: 10 And they cried with a loud voice, saying, How long, O Lord, holy and true, dost thou not judge and avenge our blood on them that dwell on the earth? 11 And white robes were given unto every one of them; and it was said unto them, that they should rest yet for a little season, until their fellowservants also and their brethren, that should be killed as they were, should be fulfilled.

This is allegorical.

"The LORD said, "What have you done? Listen! Your brother's blood cries out to me from the ground." - Genesis 4:10

Abel's blood was 'crying' to God from the ground , not from heaven.

That salvation will no more be by grace but death

Yes salvation will be by work. It's a common sense understanding. To be a christian during tribulation is a death sentence. Just like the scripture above. And this.

Wrong, we can only be saved by grace , the false doctrine of salvation by works during the so called tribulation is crucifying Jesus Christ all over again and falsely accusing this blood of it's insufficiency to wash away our sins.
Re: Some Deeper Life Practices That Are Alien To Scripture by Nobody: 10:40am On Sep 19, 2012
This Daddy GO and Mummy thing in the church is a personal thing one man may feel like calling the pastor papa because of how the pastor has impacted his life another may feel it is wrong. People must learn that their opinions are not binding on others. I cannot see what the idolatry is here if a member of a church decides that he wants to call his pastor papa that is his own business. If you feel it is idolatry then you should not do it since your conscience has judged you but there is liberty in Christ.
Re: Some Deeper Life Practices That Are Alien To Scripture by Nobody: 10:59am On Sep 19, 2012
andromida: This Daddy GO and Mummy thing in the church is a personal thing one man may feel like calling the pastor papa because of how the pastor has impacted his life another may feel it is wrong. People must learn that their opinions are not binding on others. I cannot see what the idolatry is here if a member of a church decides that he wants to call his pastor papa that is his own business. If you feel it is idolatry then you should not do it since your conscience has judged you but there is liberty in Christ.

Trust me , I lived in Nigeria for many years and have been to many Nigerian churches here in the UK.

Nigerians just love to follow follow their mummy GOs and Daddy GOs.

Well , I love to follow my Almighty Yahweh who is my GO.
Re: Some Deeper Life Practices That Are Alien To Scripture by fergusen: 11:52am On Sep 19, 2012
@OP I think U need to study the bible properly rather than writing false-hood.How do U even understand d Bible properly when U are not born again let alone filled with the Holy Spirit?
From ur write-up I doubt ur salvation.All what Deeper life teaches is based on The Bible.

Doctrine is the article of faith on which a believer's faith is anchored.
The Doctrines in the Bible which deeper Life teaches are:
1 THE HOLY BIBLE:39 bks of the old testament & 27 bks of the new testament, is the inspired word of God & the central theme of the Bible is CHRIST AND HIS WORK OF REDEMPTION. 2Timothy 3:16,17;John 20:31.
2 THE GODHEAD or HOLY TRINITY(consists of 3 separate,distinct, & recognizable personalities & qualities, perfectly united in ONE.D Father, D Son, and D Holy Ghost are different persons, co-eternal, co-existent and co-equal in power and divine attributes dat make each God. .Matt 3:16,17;2Corint 13:14;Matt 28:19,20.The Godhead is a great mystery which is clearly beyond d finite mind of the unsaved natural man)
3 THE VIRGIN BIRTH OF JESUS(Jesus never referred to any mortal, even Joseph, as His father.He always referred to God as His father:this is a prove of his virgin birth.Isaiah 7:14;Matt 1:18-25;Romans 1:4; 1Corint 15:3,4)
4 TOTAL DEPRAVITY SINFULNESS AND GUILT OF ALL MEN(Psalm 51:5;Job 14:4;Mark 7:21-23;Eph 2:1;Romans 3:23)
5 REPENTANCE(completely turning away from all sins & its deceitful pleasures which is required from every sinner before he can truly & effectively believe in jesus with saving faith.Prov 28:13;Isaiah 55:5;Ezekiel 18:21-23;Mark 1:5;2Corint 7:10;Heb 6:1-3;Acts 2:38;Acts 3:19;Acts 20:20,21;Luke 24:46,47)
6 RESTITUTION (making amends for wrongs done against fellowmen,restoring stolen things to their rightful owners, paying debts, giving back where one has defrauded, making confessions to the offended and apologizing to those slandered so as to have a consience void of offence toward God and man-Gen 20:1-8,14-18;Exodus 22:1-7;Lev 6:1-7;Numbers 5:6-8;James 4:17;james 5:6;Luke 19:8,9;Acts 23:1-5;Acts 24:16;Prov 6:3; 2Sam 12:1-6;Ezekiel 33:14-16)
7 JUSTIFICATION:God's grace through which one receives forgiveness & remission of sins & is counted righteous before God, through faith in the atoning blood of Jesus.Having thus been cleared of every guilt of sin,not on the basis of any personal merit but in the light of what christ had accomplished for mankind by his substitutionary death on the cross at calvary(Psalm 32:1,2;Isaiah 1:18;Micah 7:19;Acts 13:38)

most of what u wrote are very wrong.There is enough time for ur family if U know how to make use of ur time properly.
I will list the other doctrines later in the day.
Re: Some Deeper Life Practices That Are Alien To Scripture by Nobody: 11:56am On Sep 19, 2012
fergusen: @OP I think U need to study the bible properly rather than writing false-hood.How do U even understand d Bible properly when U are not born again let alone filled with the Holy Spirit?
From ur write-up I doubt ur salvation.All what Deeper life teaches is based on The Bible.

Thank you for pre-judging me. I know you cannot help it, that is the mentality I was used to many years ago.

Doctrine is the article of faith on which a believer's faith is anchored.

And suppose the believer is not a member of your church and disagrees with your doctrine ?

The Doctrines in the Bible which deeper Life teaches are:
1 THE HOLY BIBLE:39 bks of the old testament & 27 bks of the new testament, is the inspired word of God & the central theme of the Bible is CHRIST AND HIS WORK OF REDEMPTION. 2Timothy 3:16,17;John 20:31.

[img]http://t1.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTYwfLSvJK-zagJ04G2qLdxTY1NzhVGg8LYZjX3MVWheZcAzv0MmpnTqHn7[/img]

2 THE GODHEAD or HOLY TRINITY(consists of 3 separate,distinct, & recognizable personalities & qualities, perfectly united in ONE.D Father, D Son, and D Holy Ghost are different persons, co-eternal, co-existent and co-equal in power and divine attributes dat make each God. .Matt 3:16,17;2Corint 13:14;Matt 28:19,20.The Godhead is a great mystery which is clearly beyond d finite mind of the unsaved natural man)

3 THE VIRGIN BIRTH OF JESUS(Jesus never referred to any mortal, even Joseph, as His father.He always referred to God as His father:this is a prove of his virgin birth.Isaiah 7:14;Matt 1:18-25;Romans 1:4; 1Corint 15:3,4)

[img]http://t1.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTYwfLSvJK-zagJ04G2qLdxTY1NzhVGg8LYZjX3MVWheZcAzv0MmpnTqHn7[/img]

4 TOTAL DEPRAVITY SINFULNESS AND GUILT OF ALL MEN(Psalm 51:5;Job 14:4;Mark 7:21-23;Eph 2:1;Romans 3:23)

5 REPENTANCE(completely turning away from all sins & its deceitful pleasures which is required from every sinner before he can truly & effectively believe in jesus with saving faith.Prov 28:13;Isaiah 55:5;Ezekiel 18:21-23;Mark 1:5;2Corint 7:10;Heb 6:1-3;Acts 2:38;Acts 3:19;Acts 20:20,21;Luke 24:46,47)

6 RESTITUTION (making amends for wrongs done against fellowmen,restoring stolen things to their rightful owners, paying debts, giving back where one has defrauded, making confessions to the offended and apologizing to those slandered so as to have a consience void of offence toward God and man-Gen 20:1-8,14-18;Exodus 22:1-7;Lev 6:1-7;Numbers 5:6-8;James 4:17;james 5:6;Luke 19:8,9;Acts 23:1-5;Acts 24:16;Prov 6:3; 2Sam 12:1-6;Ezekiel 33:14-16)

7 JUSTIFICATION:God's grace through which one receives forgiveness & remission of sins & is counted righteous before God, through faith in the atoning blood of Jesus.Having thus been cleared of every guilt of sin,not on the basis of any personal merit but in the light of what christ had accomplished for mankind by his substitutionary death on the cross at calvary(Psalm 32:1,2;Isaiah 1:18;Micah 7:19;Acts 13:38)

Re: Some Deeper Life Practices That Are Alien To Scripture by Nobody: 11:58am On Sep 19, 2012
^^

But you have left out the other doctrines such as tithing, rapture etc.
Re: Some Deeper Life Practices That Are Alien To Scripture by Image123(m): 12:15pm On Sep 19, 2012
Joagbaje:

Every church has doctrines . Some based on understding and revelation there . And some may be based on wrong interpretation of scriptures by leadership there. And some may just be man made. The early church had doctrinal differences too. Every one is right in his own eyes . But grounds are shifting . Christ is purging the church to be pure. Every doctrine tree that is not of him will uprooted before the rapture . There will be unity of the faith and purity in the church.

Ephesians 4:13-14
Till we all come in the unity of the faith, and of the knowledge of the Son of God, unto a perfect man, unto the measure of the stature of the fulness of Christ: 14 That we henceforth be no more children, tossed to and fro, and carried about with every wind of doctrine, by the sleight of men, and cunning craftiness, whereby they lie in wait to deceive;

doctrine is not just teaching or tradition, it is the core beliefs. Teachings and traditions are flexible as it were, but doctrine is Bible and foundation . for instance, I went to deeper life and redeem 's websites through these links.
http://www.dclm.org/AboutUs/WhatWeBelieve/DoctrinesShortForm/tabid/158/Default.aspx

http://ss.rccgnet.org/teacher/

the doctrines there are not their own or man made. They are universal and eternal Scripture truths. doctrine is not style or tradition.
Re: Some Deeper Life Practices That Are Alien To Scripture by Nobody: 12:19pm On Sep 19, 2012
Image123:

doctrine is not just teaching or tradition, it is the core beliefs. Teachings and traditions are flexible as it were, but doctrine is Bible and foundation . for instance, I went to deeper life and redeem 's websites through these links.
http://www.dclm.org/AboutUs/WhatWeBelieve/DoctrinesShortForm/tabid/158/Default.aspx

http://ss.rccgnet.org/teacher/

the doctrines there are not their own or man made. They are universal and eternal Scripture truths. doctrine is not style or tradition.

When was the last time you checked the bible to confirm if all those doctrines are true ?

SMH @ a brother.
Re: Some Deeper Life Practices That Are Alien To Scripture by fergusen: 1:25pm On Sep 19, 2012
frosbel: Some practises I became familar with during my time with deeper life.

1. Tithe or you are under a curse
2. You must consult you pastor before you marry
3. No wedding rings
4. The church doctrines are 100% bible doctrines and cannot be challenged, to do so means you are an apostate
5. The church doctrines are infallible and are backed by the infallible leadership.
6. They are above the rest when it comes to holiness
7. False rapture theories
8. Second chance at salvation during the great tribulation
9. They control your dressing
10. The church takes over your life , no time for family
11. Individuality is compromised
12. Challenge one doctrine and you are out
13. Trinity
15. Ability to think out of the box is stifled.

You can add many more here.

(1) Malachi 3:8-10-verse 8 = 'will a man rob God?Yet ye have robbed me.But ye say, Wherein have we robbed thee? In tithes and offerings'
verse 9='Ye are CURSED with a CURSE:for ye have robbed me, even this whole nation.'
verse 10='Bring ye all the tithes into the storehouse, that there may be meat in my house, and prove me now herewith, saith the lord of hosts, if I will not open you the windows of heaven, and pour you out a blessing, that there shall not be room enough to receive it'.
(2) Deeper life pastors do not choose spouses for anybody.If u want to get married, is it not proper for U to inform or consult you parents? If you consult your parents, then why can't you consult or inform your pastor.No pastor,I repeat, no 'deeper life' pastor will ever choose a spouse for you.
(3) where is it written in the bible that u must wear a weeding ring?
(4) God does not permit any body to challenge His word not even Kumuyi.Revelation 22:18,19.
(5) Same as answer (4)
(6) That is not true.
(7) Read the following scriptures:John 14:1-3;Luke 21:34-36;1Corinthians 15:51-58;1Thessalonians 4:13-18;5:4-9; 2Thessalonians 2:5-7;Philippians 3:11,20,21; 1John3:1-3.
{8} Read this:Revelation 6:9-11;14:13;20:4-6.
(9) You have to dress decently so as not to be a source of temptation to others.
(10) number 10 and 13 has been answered in my earliar post.
(11) I don't understand what u mean.
(15) The word of God to me is Divine, it requires divine wisdom to understand not logical reasoning.
Have A Nice Day
Re: Some Deeper Life Practices That Are Alien To Scripture by haibe(m): 1:37pm On Sep 19, 2012
Frosbel, here are the 21 cardinal doctrines of DLBC!
So can i see your criticisms

1. Holy bible is the inspired word of God.

2. Godhead

3. Virgin birth of Jesus

4. Total depravity, sinfulness and guilt of all men

5. Repentance

6. Restitution

7. Justification

8. Water baptism

9. The lord's supper

10. Entire sanctification

11. Holy ghost baptism

12. Redemption

13. Personal evangelism

14. Marriage

15. Rapture

16. Resurrection of the dead

17. The great tribulation

18. The second coming of christ

19. Christ's millennial reign

20. The great white throne judgement

21. The new Heaven and new earth

22. The hell fire
Re: Some Deeper Life Practices That Are Alien To Scripture by haibe(m): 1:39pm On Sep 19, 2012
frosbel: ^^

But you have left out the other doctrines such as tithing, rapture etc.

False, tithing is not a doctrine in deeper life, stop posting what you are not sure of !
Re: Some Deeper Life Practices That Are Alien To Scripture by Nobody: 1:47pm On Sep 19, 2012
haibe:

False, tithing is not a doctrine in deeper life, stop posting what you are not sure of !

Okay , tell them to stop preaching Malachi 3:9 every Sunday !!
Re: Some Deeper Life Practices That Are Alien To Scripture by Nobody: 1:52pm On Sep 19, 2012
[quote author=haibe]Frosbel, here are the 21 cardinal doctrines of DLBC!
So can i see your criticisms

1. Holy bible is the inspired word of God.

good

2. Godhead

wrong

3. Virgin birth of Jesus

good

4. Total depravity, sinfulness and guilt of all men

good

5. Repentance

good

6. Restitution

7. Justification

good

8. Water baptism

good

9. The lord's supper

good

10. Entire sanctification

good

11. Holy ghost baptism

good

12. Redemption

good

13. Personal evangelism

good

14. Marriage

what's their business grin

15. Rapture

Wrong

16. Resurrection of the dead

Good

17. The great tribulation

Why is this a doctrine ? Anyway it is WRONG based on the deeperlife interpretation

18. The second coming of christ

good

19. Christ's millennial reign

Anyway it is WRONG based on the deeperlife interpretation

20. The great white throne judgement

good

21. The new Heaven and new earth

good

22. The hell fire

Why is this a doctrine ? Anyway it is WRONG based on the deeperlife interpretation.

Hell is not eternal.
Re: Some Deeper Life Practices That Are Alien To Scripture by Image123(m): 1:58pm On Sep 19, 2012
frosbel:

When was the last time you checked the bible to confirm if all those doctrines are true ?

SMH @ a brother.
the deeper life site states that the 22doctrines are Bible doctrines, not deeper life doctrines, and i agree with that. which of the doctrines did you not see in the Bible, and why are they different from the ones you initially listed in the op. Your attempt to slander them has failed, you liar liar.
Re: Some Deeper Life Practices That Are Alien To Scripture by fergusen: 2:01pm On Sep 19, 2012
Re: Some Deeper Life Practices That Are Alien To Scripture by haibe(m): 2:07pm On Sep 19, 2012
frosbel:

Okay , tell them to stop preaching Malachi 3:9 every Sunday !!

Lol, they dont even spend their time on prosperity preaching before, 98% of their preachings is about salvation and holiness.

Are you sure you really ever attended a DL church?
Re: Some Deeper Life Practices That Are Alien To Scripture by Nobody: 2:08pm On Sep 19, 2012
Image123:
the deeper life site states that the 22doctrines are Bible doctrines, not deeper life doctrines, and i agree with that. which of the doctrines did you not see in the Bible, and why are they different from the ones you initially listed in the op. Your attempt to slander them has failed, you liar liar.

I am used to your insults, not sure what spirit has possessed you.

You are so used to false doctrine you need my help , honestly grin

Anyway let us revisit my original post :

Some practises I became familar with during my time with deeper life.

1. Tithe or you are under a curse
2. You must consult you pastor before you marry
3. No wedding rings
4. The church doctrines are 100% bible doctrines and cannot be challenged, to do so means you are an apostate
5. The church doctrines are infallible and are backed by the infallible leadership.
6. They are above the rest when it comes to holiness
7. False rapture theories
8. Second chance at salvation during the great tribulation
9. They control your dressing
10. The church takes over your life , no time for family
11. Individuality is compromised
12. Challenge one doctrine and you are out
13. Trinity
15. Ability to think out of the box is stifled.

Regarding points 3 and 4 , I stand on my statement 100%.

But the other points mentioned were my experiences with their practices.

If you are a Liar , do not assume that others are like you !!
Re: Some Deeper Life Practices That Are Alien To Scripture by Nobody: 2:09pm On Sep 19, 2012
haibe:

Lol, they dont even spend their time on prosperity preaching before, 98% of their preachings is about salvation and holiness.

Are you sure you really ever attended a DL church?

I was a worker !

Thank God I left, it feels so free to follow Jesus and not adhere to the doctrines of MEN and their tradition.

Who want's to be perpetually miserable .
Re: Some Deeper Life Practices That Are Alien To Scripture by haibe(m): 2:16pm On Sep 19, 2012
Frosbel, are you saying escatological studies are wrong.

If you dont believe in hell, christ millenial reign, great tribulation,and rapture, then what difference does it make with you and other christian cults?

What concerns them with marriage? Lol, the most ignorant person have ever met, you for ask apostle paul sef wetin concern am with marriage wey in dey preach about am, mtchew.

My bro frosbel, i see you are just a critic of deeperlife because of what doesnt please you that they undergo, not becos of any truth, be alone! Satisfy ur lustful desire.
Re: Some Deeper Life Practices That Are Alien To Scripture by studM(m): 2:23pm On Sep 19, 2012
Pastor Kun:

Again you confirm yourself to be a daft and ill informed idol worshipper going by the list of charlatans you put up here. Are these merchants supposed to be your standard or christ? Can you name one single one of them that is genuinely christ like Boy, you seriously need to retrace your steps and stop all this pastor worship.

@pastor kun,
av neen following ur comment,i must say u must b totally deluded and confused
Re: Some Deeper Life Practices That Are Alien To Scripture by Nobody: 2:26pm On Sep 19, 2012
[quote author=haibe]Frosbel, are you saying escatological studies are wrong.

If you dont believe in hell, christ millenial reign, great tribulation,and rapture, then what difference does it make with you and other christian cults

Hell is real but only exists after the white throne judgement.

Besides it is not eternal torment but eternal punishment which is eternal death.

What concerns them with marriage? Lol, the most ignorant person have ever met, you for ask apostle paul sef wetin concern am with marriage, mtchew.

Why should I go to a man like myself to ask for permission to marry a sister, am I a child.

Follow follow people !!! grin

My bro frosbel, i see you are just a critic of deeperlife because of what doesnt please you that they undergo, not becos of any truth, be alone! Satisfy ur lustful desire.

Yes I shall satisy my lustful desires to know Jesus more and more without the leading of deeperlie. grin
Re: Some Deeper Life Practices That Are Alien To Scripture by haibe(m): 2:40pm On Sep 19, 2012
Frosbel frosbel, hehehe
Re: Some Deeper Life Practices That Are Alien To Scripture by haibe(m): 2:41pm On Sep 19, 2012
Frosbel, hell only after great white throne judgement?
Can you differentiate btw hell and lake of fire?

Rev 20:10 and rev 14:10-11 talks of eternal torment if you dont know and hell is a place where there will be weeping and gnashing of teeth(torment) not a place of enjoyment

No one takes permiSsion b4 he marries a sister, only that a consultation is made for prayer issues.
Re: Some Deeper Life Practices That Are Alien To Scripture by PastorKun(m): 3:18pm On Sep 19, 2012
studM:

@pastor kun,
av neen following ur comment,i must say u must b totally deluded and confused

Thanx for the compliments. tongue
Re: Some Deeper Life Practices That Are Alien To Scripture by OLAADEGBU(m): 4:20pm On Sep 19, 2012
frosbel:

I was a worker !

Thank God I left, it feels so free to follow Jesus and not adhere to the doctrines of MEN and their tradition.

Who want's to be perpetually miserable .

Who made you a worker, where and when?
Re: Some Deeper Life Practices That Are Alien To Scripture by Image123(m): 5:53pm On Sep 19, 2012
@frosbel
I am used to your insults, not sure what spirit has possessed you.

You are so used to false doctrine you need my help , honestly

Anyway let us revisit my original post :
you're a liar and a cheat, live honestly with it or better still repent. You don change am like devil, original indeed. you should be more concerned about the thing that possesses you.
Regarding points 3 and 4 , I stand on my statement 100%
What are the church doctrines, does the church claim to have any doctrine? Their site states Bible doctrines, not Deeper Life doctrines. you said "4. The church doctrines are 100% bible doctrines and cannot be challenged, to do so means you are an apostate"
I'm yet to see deeper life say they have church doctrines, and i wonder what sort of church would ask people to challenge Bible doctrines. i'm yet to see a christian that questions the church's business with marriage. The op fits among those having no memory of how he was made clean from his old sins. This one thinks leaving deeperlife equals seeing the light, or stop tithing equals salvation, pathetic ignorance. knowing Jesus is to see light.

Pro 18:1 He who keeps himself separate for his private purpose goes against all good sense.
Pro 18:2 A foolish man has no pleasure in good sense, but only to let what is in his heart come to light.
Re: Some Deeper Life Practices That Are Alien To Scripture by Nobody: 5:59pm On Sep 19, 2012
Image123: @frosbel

you're a liar and a cheat, live honestly with it or better still repent. You don change am like devil, original indeed. you should be more concerned about the thing that possesses you.

What are the church doctrines, does the church claim to have any doctrine? Their site states Bible doctrines, not Deeper Life doctrines. you said "4. The church doctrines are 100% bible doctrines and cannot be challenged, to do so means you are an apostate"
I'm yet to see deeper life say they have church doctrines, and i wonder what sort of church would ask people to challenge Bible doctrines. i'm yet to see a christian that questions the church's business with marriage. The op fits among those having no memory of how he was made clean from his old sins. This one thinks leaving deeperlife equals seeing the light, or stop tithing equals salvation, pathetic ignorance. knowing Jesus is to see light.

Pro 18:1 He who keeps himself separate for his private purpose goes against all good sense.
Pro 18:2 A foolish man has no pleasure in good sense, but only to let what is in his heart come to light.

After I heard that you were a tithe advocate par excellence your stance became more clear to me.

Carry on grin
Re: Some Deeper Life Practices That Are Alien To Scripture by Image123(m): 7:27pm On Sep 19, 2012
frosbel:

After I heard that you were a tithe advocate par excellence your stance became more clear to me.

Carry on grin

As usual, you divert from the matter. just like you tuck your tail inbetween your legs about the 'call me father' issue.

Psa 50:16 But unto the wicked God saith, What hast thou to do to declare my statutes, or that thou shouldest take my covenant in thy mouth?
Psa 50:17 Seeing thou hatest instruction, and castest my words behind thee.
Psa 50:18 When thou sawest a thief, then thou consentedst with him, and hast been partaker with adulterers.
Psa 50:19 Thou givest thy mouth to evil, and thy tongue frameth deceit.
Psa 50:20 Thou sittest and speakest against thy brother; thou slanderest thine own mother's son.
Psa 50:21 These things hast thou done, and I kept silence; thou thoughtest that I was altogether such a one as thyself: but I will reprove thee, and set them in order before thine eyes.
Psa 50:22 Now consider this, ye that forget God, lest I tear you in pieces, and there be none to deliver.

Psa 50:16 But to the sinner, God says, What are you doing, talking of my laws, or taking the words of my agreement in your mouth?
Psa 50:17 Seeing that you have no desire for my teaching, turning your back on my words.
Psa 50:18 When you saw a thief, you were in agreement with him, and you were joined with those who took other men's wives.
Psa 50:19 You have given your mouth to evil, your tongue to words of deceit.
Psa 50:20 You say evil of your brother; you make false statements against your mother's son.
Psa 50:21 These things have you done, and I said nothing; it seemed to you that I was such a one as yourself; but I will make a protest against you, and put them in order before your eyes.
Psa 50:22 Now keep this in mind, you who have no memory of God, for fear that you may be crushed under my hand, with no one to give you help:

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

The Proliferation Of Unknown Tongues In Modern Gospel Music / Nigerian Pastors Really Need Bodyguards / How Were People Solving Their Spiritual Issues When There Was No Christianity

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 104
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.