Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,018 members, 7,818,014 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:24 AM

Romance Section Battles 1. - Romance (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Romance Section Battles 1. (38725 Views)

Romance Section: Who's Your Crush Of The Week? (1st Edition) / Nairaland Romance Section Saved My Marriage - Thank You All / Romance Section: Interesting Threads Library! ! ! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (64) (Go Down)

Re: Romance Section Battles 1. by Nobody: 8:02pm On Sep 18, 2012
D-Explorer:

Yeah..YOU
nah, its that guy, tellwisdom
Re: Romance Section Battles 1. by Nobody: 8:02pm On Sep 18, 2012
na here d party dey?
Re: Romance Section Battles 1. by DExplorer1: 8:05pm On Sep 18, 2012
Maria-G:
nah, its that guy
Which guy? cheesy *rest his back*
Re: Romance Section Battles 1. by DExplorer1: 8:08pm On Sep 18, 2012
bennyraz: na here d party dey?
Welcome to Cocoa's bar joint grin
Re: Romance Section Battles 1. by cindyrella(f): 8:09pm On Sep 18, 2012
D-Explorer:
*yawns*
Close ya mouth joor! angry
Re: Romance Section Battles 1. by Nobody: 8:09pm On Sep 18, 2012
D-Explorer:

Which guy? cheesy *rest his back*
tellwisdom
Re: Romance Section Battles 1. by Nobody: 8:10pm On Sep 18, 2012
D-Explorer:

Welcome to Cocoa's bar joint grin
any shayo + wene dey for d boyZZZ?? cool cool
Re: Romance Section Battles 1. by ITbomb(m): 8:11pm On Sep 18, 2012
Viewing this topic: Legit1, seuntola, DailyNews (m), Idowuogbo(f), D-Explorer and 1 guest(s)
Don't be afraid , if he write , I will summarize for u
Re: Romance Section Battles 1. by DExplorer1: 8:13pm On Sep 18, 2012
Maria-G:
tellwisdom
Nah! I've got better lives to deal with na grin You stalking me?
Re: Romance Section Battles 1. by DExplorer1: 8:15pm On Sep 18, 2012
bennyraz:
any shayo + wene dey for d boyZZZ?? cool cool
You're on point. Na the energy to break green bottles be that na. LOL
Re: Romance Section Battles 1. by ITbomb(m): 8:17pm On Sep 18, 2012
I'm back again
Re: Romance Section Battles 1. by DExplorer1: 8:19pm On Sep 18, 2012
ITbomb: Viewing this topic: Legit1, seuntola, DailyNews (m), Idowuogbo(f), D-Explorer and 1 guest(s)
Ogbeni, can't you respect his privacy?
Re: Romance Section Battles 1. by Nobody: 8:21pm On Sep 18, 2012
ITbomb: Viewing this topic: Legit1, seuntola, DailyNews (m), Idowuogbo(f), D-Explorer and 1 guest(s)
WORD!! grin grin grin
Re: Romance Section Battles 1. by DExplorer1: 8:24pm On Sep 18, 2012
Shollypopz:
WORD!! grin grin grin
You guys will force me to defend this dude right here. Can't you people just back off and respect his privacy sad
Re: Romance Section Battles 1. by Nobody: 8:27pm On Sep 18, 2012
D-Explorer:

You guys will force me to defend this dude right here. Can't you people just back off and respect his privacy sad
What privacy?? on NL?!!

lmao in Swahili grin grin
Re: Romance Section Battles 1. by Nobody: 8:29pm On Sep 18, 2012
D-Explorer:

You're on point. Na the energy to break green bottles be that na. LOL
i no sabi break bottle.. na ike zobo i sabi break wink wink wink wink wink wink
Re: Romance Section Battles 1. by DExplorer1: 8:33pm On Sep 18, 2012
Shollypopz:
What privacy?? on NL?!!

lmao in Swahili grin grin
Hey Sholly, make i tell you the truth, all una tosh wey una dey spout untop the guy body too much. Em no make comment, na viewing post em subscribe to because em sabi una well. Wetin be your problem for there? I dey vex now o sad
Re: Romance Section Battles 1. by DExplorer1: 8:35pm On Sep 18, 2012
bennyraz:
i no sabi break bottle.. na ike zobo i sabi break wink wink wink wink wink wink
Guy i no bi gay, why you dey wink undecided I think say you get liver na grin
Re: Romance Section Battles 1. by Nobody: 8:38pm On Sep 18, 2012
D-Explorer:

Hey Sholly, make i tell you the truth, all una tosh wey una dey spout untop the guy body too much. Em no make comment, na viewing post em subscribe to because em sabi una well. Wetin be your problem for there? I dey vex now o sad
Apart from the thread where he was insulting NL girls, I've never insulted the guy b4. Even when he deserved it(opening a diff. thread about it) undecided

If u vex, I'll vex my own back.......the dude is a nutcase and that's deff not 'tosh'
Re: Romance Section Battles 1. by DExplorer1: 8:39pm On Sep 18, 2012
Viewing this topic: bennyraz(m), DailyNews(m), cindyrella(f), freecocoa(f), D-Explorer, walexyll(m) and 2 guest(s)
(Go Up)
Chai...See my two lovely ladies. Awwwww
Re: Romance Section Battles 1. by ikekings(m): 8:41pm On Sep 18, 2012
Chai!!! Nairaland chinkalas wan kill my brodamus....
Re: Romance Section Battles 1. by DExplorer1: 8:46pm On Sep 18, 2012
Shollypopz:
Apart from the thread where he was insulting NL girls, I've never insulted the guy b4. Even when he deserved it(opening a diff. thread about it) undecided

Even if u vex, I'll vex my own back.......the dude is a nutcase and that's deff not a 'tosh'
See young woman, i fit pour all my anger on you now. Wetin you dey type with your fingers sef? Dude got right to his opinion, no doubt, he went extreme and i cautioned him as well. But the bashing was damn too much. It was like girl on rampage, he sure knows better and if people like you aint cool with that, am afraid you need to pass all red traffic lights.
Re: Romance Section Battles 1. by Nobody: 8:54pm On Sep 18, 2012
When I was a student, I hardly used Internet except for school research & academic purposes, and I graduated as the second best student with the second highest CGPA. All my friends were first class holders and few of 2/1 with high CGPA, and we never knew about Internet as a place for wasting time besides when we needed to carry out vital researches.

If you are a student here and you are allowing yourself to become a perpetual addict of internet, BB, 2go,etc just be rest assured that your academic performance will be nothing but a disgrace to your family that spent lots to send & maintain you in school.

Again, if you think there is a shortcut to knowledge or you think you will have a bypass, wake up now before it is too late.

As for those whose parents laboured to send to abroad for studies and only for you to be an addict of Internet/Social network sites or forums in a bid to catch fun, you will soon realize your mistakes.

If you are wise & sensible enough, you ought to know that there is a limit to everything in life if you want to maintain balance. Allowing yourself to be consumed by Internet or any other social media platform will only lead you to a later life regret, mark my words.

If you are here dreaming to find a cinderella as a girl by playing sissy or mr famous or mr popular, u will only realize your mistake not too soon, or if you are here hoping to meet mr. money in the bank or mr. Nigeria by claiming to be miss hot or sexydamselfa, then u will also remember my counsel. I knew I made a regrettable mistake of trying to establish a honest/sincere friendship with the person most of u know already (names witheld for privacy reasons), of which I would say she was so lucky to have caught my attention to even seek for friendship from someone I met online, and barely knew her personality & chore values n vison about life, my bad & I apologize to everyone who saw my action as a hypocritical one to pls forgive that my stupid mistake.

But then, I want to also stress it here that she was and still the only girl I asked to be my friend (of which I didn't even asked for intimate friendship), so let no one be fooled that I am a classless guy who goes about toasting girls online, she was my first mistake & probably d last.

To the students reading this, pls for the sake of your future and family, try & curtail your use of internet before it turns into a habit that may ruin your lifei it does if don't know, how? Kills your study time & zeal, kills your passion for creative hobbies, etc, and may go as far as destroying your present or future relationship/marriage.

If you are a girl here & u have a relationship, pls it is safer for u now to make out a plan to assist u withdraw totally from nland & other forms of social networking online & let Internet be solely for your studies & personal research & development. and if u are a guy, pls do same if u want a healthy stable relationship.

I know many will still haul insults at me, but even while u do, take my counsel & use ur tongue to count your teeth.

Have a lovely night rest!

1 Like

Re: Romance Section Battles 1. by Nobody: 8:54pm On Sep 18, 2012
D-Explorer:

See young woman, i fit pour all my anger on you now. Wetin you dey type with your fingers sef? Dude got right to his opinion, no doubt, he went extreme and i cautioned him as well. But the bashing was damn too much. It was like girl on rampage, he sure knows better and if people like you aint cool with that, am afraid you need to pass all red traffic lights.
Listen lil kid! He went extreme and he deserved all d insults he got!!

Enough of d bullsh*t.......I'm sick of ur supposed anger, like I should give a sh*t undecided

GTFOH child!!
Re: Romance Section Battles 1. by Rhymez(m): 9:01pm On Sep 18, 2012
DailyNews: When I was a student, I hardly used Internet except for school research & academic purposes, and I graduated as the second best student with the second highest CGPA. All my friends were first class holders and few of 2/1 with high CGPA, and we never knew about Internet as a place for wasting time besides when we needed to carry out vital researches.

If you are a student here and you are allowing yourself to become a perpetual addict of internet, BB, 2go,etc just be rest assured that your academic performance will be nothing but a disgrace to your family that spent lots to send & maintain you in school.

Again, if you think there is a shortcut to knowledge or you think you will have a bypass, wake up now before it is too late.

As for those whose parents laboured to send to abroad for studies and only for you to be an addict of Internet/Social network sites or forums in a bid to catch fun, you will soon realize your mistakes.

If you are wise & sensible enough, you ought to know that there is a limit to everything in life if you want to maintain balance. Allowing yourself to be consumed by Internet or any other social media platform will only lead you to a later life regret, mark my words.

If you are here dreaming to find a cinderella as a girl by playing sissy or mr famous or mr popular, u will only realize your mistake not too soon, or if you are here hoping to meet mr. money in the bank or mr. Nigeria by claiming to be miss hot or sexydamselfa, then u will also remember my counsel. I knew I made a regrettable mistake of trying to establish a honest/sincere friendship with the person most of u know already (names witheld for privacy reasons), of which I would say she was so lucky to have caught my attention to even seek for friendship from someone I met online, and barely knew her personality & chore values n vison about life, my bad & I apologize to everyone who saw my action as a hypocritical one to pls forgive that my stupid mistake.

But then, I want to also stress it here that she was and still the only girl I asked to be my friend (of which I didn't even asked for intimate friendship), so let no one be fooled that I am a classless guy who goes about toasting girls online, she was my first mistake & probably d last.

To the students reading this, pls for the sake of your future and family, try & curtail your use of internet before it turns into a habit that may ruin your lifei it does if don't know, how? Kills your study time & zeal, kills your passion for creative hobbies, etc, and may go as far as destroying your present or future relationship/marriage.

If you are a girl here & u have a relationship, pls it is safer for u now to make out a plan to assist u withdraw totally from nland & other forms of social networking online & let Internet be solely for your studies & personal research & development. and if u are a guy, pls do same if u want a healthy stable relationship.

I know many will still haul insults at me, but even while u do, take my counsel & use ur tongue to count your teeth.

Note: Check all the best students in your faculty or department, they are always fervent Christians & hardly socialize on internet & sometimes even in real life, so why not learn from them? Same is applicable to best people in all other fields, make use of internet wisely is a good technology if u use it wisely.
Have a lovely night rest!
what is this sermon all about? undecided
Re: Romance Section Battles 1. by DExplorer1: 9:02pm On Sep 18, 2012
Shollypopz:
Listen lil kid! He went extreme and he deserved all d insults he got!!

Enough of d bullsh*t.......I'm sick of ur supposed anger, like I should give a sh*t undecided

GTFOH child!!
I guess i could rehearse my new jibes on you then. I'd prefer you keep mute and take the back seat. You've been so active in this hatred crusade and the more you post, the more stupid you sound. Nothing makes sense in what you've typed, to even imagine you living a life with that dude always in mind makes you sucks.
Re: Romance Section Battles 1. by xynerise: 9:03pm On Sep 18, 2012
Rhymez:
what is this sermon all about? undecided
guy no mind d antelope. Longest time. How far with your youth service? cheesy
Re: Romance Section Battles 1. by Nobody: 9:07pm On Sep 18, 2012
xynerise:

How do u usually feel when u log out, after insulting & abusing people online; u feel so great & big that u achieved greatness right? do u ever kneel down & pray? do u ever have a time of solitude or meditation on ur actions for the day- both online & offline? or u just wake up gaga around & then sleep & same & same? start now to have a rethink before it is too late dear.
Re: Romance Section Battles 1. by Nobody: 9:08pm On Sep 18, 2012
D-Explorer:

I guess i could rehearse my new jibes on you then. I'd prefer you keep mute and take the back seat. You've been so active in this hatred crusade and the more you post, the more stupid you sound. Nothing makes sense in what you've typed, to even imagine you living a life with that dude always in mind makes you sucks.
WTF??!! How active hv I been, u dumb f*uck!!

Having him in mind, how s*tupid are you??!!

lmao @ dis simpleton saying my post doesn't make sense.....Abeg, read urs and tell me how foolish u sound!

Pu*ssy a*ss niggers always find a way to defend themselves, not surprised!

GTFOH!! I'm tired of hving to deal wiv ur stupidity, silly thing!
Re: Romance Section Battles 1. by Rhymez(m): 9:08pm On Sep 18, 2012
xynerise:
bros I thank God. Thanks for ur help. We talk on phone later. I get gist for u grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (64)

Nigerian Female Celebrities That Posted Nude Photos Of Themselves On Internet / LADIES: What Would You Do In This Situation? (PIC) / Nigerian Man Getting Married This Weekend, Called Out For Sleeping Around(photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.