Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,208 members, 7,818,705 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:16 PM

Romance Section Battles 1. - Romance (64) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Romance Section Battles 1. (38737 Views)

Romance Section: Who's Your Crush Of The Week? (1st Edition) / Nairaland Romance Section Saved My Marriage - Thank You All / Romance Section: Interesting Threads Library! ! ! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (61) (62) (63) (64) (Go Down)

Re: Romance Section Battles 1. by freecocoa(f): 8:47am On Sep 21, 2012
Maria-G:
lol, seriously, honey, thats my way of fighting and I was not acting the victim.
Okies, worreva floats your boat.wink
Re: Romance Section Battles 1. by DExplorer1: 8:50am On Sep 21, 2012
Shollypopz:

Who f*ucking talks like this??!! Like where do Seun get all these weirdos from??!!
*Sigh*
Now listen dumb f*uck, it's only a joke if whatever d crap u were saying to Raw is a joke!!

What d f*uck do "I can still tolerate that from a fellow man" mean?? Dude keep ur chauvinistic views to urself!! I'll say what d f*uck I want to say and how I want to say it......Stop being a child and then expecting maturity from me! If u gon talk bullsh*t, be ready to take whatever comes to u, f*ag!

Do not ever in ur life span on NL, ever do d "bigoted" trash wiv me or warn me, is that clear?? U sure ain't better than no woman here queer! angry

Thanks for shutting d f*uck up, ball-less man!!
Hahahahaha. You dey beef AYO. Make Sango suck your dirty punny you this cheap who.re..like mother like daughter. I go break your hands big time. Go and do 5rounds with those bonkers each before tonight so they can support you well, you bastard! I'm quoting you all the way later today. I don't do b.i.tches but i'm so ready to flog them most esp you. You don die. Be ready for the whopin of your life tonight. Get in your vault and use the bestest best of your weapons because @ 7pm, it's gonna be bloody. That ediot RAW wey run away and you get mind dey defend go join you suffer this life time soul tearing jabs. Na thunder go destroy your homes you daughter of a cheap prostit.ute. It's good i've got enough time, those arrant rubbish you've spewing all around threads is about to burn you. Can you bastard see how those you opened your filty legs for ran? They couldn't defend you anyone. Oh your dumbas$ wasn't around. For your info, THEY ALL RAN! Pikin go see fear, em go pick race. Read carefully you dead brain cells. After am done with you, i will be here on the internet to read your suicide story because best believe, you're going down, i mean 6ft plus 2inches. You Bastaaaaaaaard!
Re: Romance Section Battles 1. by Nobody: 8:50am On Sep 21, 2012
freecocoa: Okies, worreva floats your boat.wink
no worries. cheesy
Na wa o. 63 pages and less than 5,000 views. Some of una don park here wella.
Viewing this topic: free2ryhme , Maria-
G (f ), jay bee(m), Goldieluks (f), Lyth ,
slimyem(f ), bennyraz(m) and 3 guest
(s)

Spotted!!

will be back for ya
Re: Romance Section Battles 1. by freecocoa(f): 8:50am On Sep 21, 2012
Goldieluks:

Ok make i yarn you, since you ask. Sholly dey roast dyt, i come tell her make she
take a chill pill because dem don too roast dyt( which doesn't seem fair to me)
naim your ever young friend when dey use alomo dey watch toto come here dey insult her generation.
Well make una take am easy sha, you and Bado love no be new thing so i understand una parole wella but i no understand why sholly dey para for dyt, maybe na transfer of beef but whatever be the case, all join.
Re: Romance Section Battles 1. by Nobody: 8:51am On Sep 21, 2012
Goldieluks:

Ok make i yarn you, since you ask. Sholly dey roast dyt, i come tell her make she
take a chill pill because dem don too roast dyt( which doesn't seem fair to me)
naim your ever young friend when dey use alomo dey wash toto come here dey insult her generation.
1million likesssssssssssss grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Romance Section Battles 1. by Nobody: 8:54am On Sep 21, 2012
ogugua88: Na wa o. 63 pages and less than 5,000 views. Some of una don park here wella.
[size=16pt]darling, no let dem jam you ooooo grin grin grin[/size]
Re: Romance Section Battles 1. by Goldieluks: 8:55am On Sep 21, 2012
ogugua88: Na wa o. 63 pages and less than 5,000 views. Some of una don park here wella.

Just run lost you hear, after you ban me that day for your yeye celeb section.
Make i just tell you na me cocoa and slimyem dey run this place. sholly na new member, idowu na
our type writer. Oya Vanish like nail polish remover!
Re: Romance Section Battles 1. by Goldieluks: 8:55am On Sep 21, 2012
acidosis™:
Viewing this topic: free2ryhme , Maria-
G (f ), jay bee(m), Goldieluks (f), Lyth ,
slimyem(f ), bennyraz(m) and 3 guest
(s)

Spotted!!

will be back for ya

ayam waiting. grin
Re: Romance Section Battles 1. by Nobody: 8:56am On Sep 21, 2012
freecocoa(f ), Goldieluks( f),
ogugua88 (f) and 4 guest(s)

Shouldn't y'all be in the kitchen? ?
Re: Romance Section Battles 1. by jaybee3(m): 8:56am On Sep 21, 2012
Still scratching my head to understand what the point of the this thread is.
Are users now being encouraged to have a commotion free zone?

@freecocoa
Would you frown if i decide to lock this thread that was opened by you, IF yes why?
Re: Romance Section Battles 1. by Nobody: 8:57am On Sep 21, 2012
D-Explorer:

Hahahahaha. You dey beef AYO. Make Sango suck your dirty punny you this cheap who.re..like mother like daughter. I go break your hands big time. Go and do 5rounds with those bonkers each before tonight so they can support you well, you bastard! I'm quoting you all the way later today. I don't do b.i.tches but i'm so ready to flog them most esp you. You don die. Be ready for the whopin of your life tonight. Get in your vault and use the bestest best of your weapons because @ 7pm, it's gonna be bloody. That ediot RAW wey run away and you get mind dey defend go join you suffer this life time soul tearing jabs. Na thunder go destroy your homes you daughter of a cheap prostit.ute. It's good i've got enough time, those arrant rubbish you've spewing all around threads is about to burn you. Can you bastard see how those you opened your filty legs for ran? They couldn't defend you anyone. Oh your dumbas$ wasn't around. For your info, THEY ALL RAN! Pikin go see fear, em go pick race. Read carefully you dead brain cells. After am done with you, i will be here on the internet to read your suicide story because best believe, you're going down, i mean 6ft plus 2inches. You Bastaaaaaaaard!
haaaaaaaaaaaaaabbbbbbbaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!!! guy take am easy now undecided undecided
Re: Romance Section Battles 1. by Nobody: 8:59am On Sep 21, 2012
Goldieluks:

ayam waiting. grin
I don't know why I have this "pity" for you grin grin
Re: Romance Section Battles 1. by Goldieluks: 9:00am On Sep 21, 2012
acidosis™:

I don't know why I have this "pity" for you grin grin

i don't know why you stalking me this early morning.
Re: Romance Section Battles 1. by DExplorer1: 9:03am On Sep 21, 2012
bennyraz: haaaaaaaaaaaaaabbbbbbbaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!!! guy take am easy now undecided undecided
LOL. You never see anything. That's how to get bloody with hardcore b.i.tches and punnylickers. I'm enjoying this till their dumb fathers bow. It's dirty dude.
Re: Romance Section Battles 1. by Nobody: 9:03am On Sep 21, 2012
The unique thing about this thread.....na JAabs dem dey take do goodmorning...
Re: Romance Section Battles 1. by Nobody: 9:04am On Sep 21, 2012
D-Explorer:

LOL. You never see anything. That's how to get bloody with hardcore b.i.tches and punnylickers. I'm enjoying this till their dumb fathers bow. It's dirty dude.
provocation all the way....lol..goodmorning
Re: Romance Section Battles 1. by jaybee3(m): 9:06am On Sep 21, 2012
Thread now locked: Romance section as clearly defined is supposed to be a section where users meet to discuss issues relating to romance.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (61) (62) (63) (64)

LADIES: What Would You Do In This Situation? (PIC) / Traditional Wedding Photos Of My Big Bro And His Wife / Nigerian Man Getting Married This Weekend, Called Out For Sleeping Around(photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.