Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,146 members, 7,811,229 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 07:07 AM

Romance Section Battles 1. - Romance (61) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Romance Section Battles 1. (38657 Views)

Romance Section: Who's Your Crush Of The Week? (1st Edition) / Nairaland Romance Section Saved My Marriage - Thank You All / Romance Section: Interesting Threads Library! ! ! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (58) (59) (60) (61) (62) (63) (64) (Go Down)

Re: Romance Section Battles 1. by ayobase(m): 1:40am On Sep 21, 2012
shymexx: aBiL and Maria_G, let's call a truce...

Ignore the male chauvinist pigs! You're both beautiful Nigerian chics...

*I can't believe I'm on this thread with these kiddos because on a NFL game, life sucks* sad

Looking for someone to molest....eyes on u!
Re: Romance Section Battles 1. by Nobody: 1:41am On Sep 21, 2012
abiL:

God forbid I'm a big sister to a gorilla look-a-like. Abeg don't try and attach yourself to me, you parasite.

I'm not stressed. I'm enjoying this. It's entertaining. Fighting with chucky's long lost sister is very entertaining.
hahahahahahahha.....do you really mean those words you put up there? Do I sense self hatred here?.......by the way, about my looks, I aint complaining. And may God grant your wishes. Of course not, you can never be my elder sis...just a little respect for you or dont you think you deserve the upgrading?
Re: Romance Section Battles 1. by Raw2: 1:43am On Sep 21, 2012
Lmao @ D Explorer peeping from the sidelines, shaking in his boots. Puzzy azz wimpish fucktardious nigga. Yeah, that's right. Keep hiding, punk. And as long as this thread stands, you will remain a fvcking wimp. Keep waiting for sexkillz to activate your quote button, punkass motherfvcker. Stiffen your thumb, and sit on it!
Re: Romance Section Battles 1. by Nobody: 1:43am On Sep 21, 2012
ayobase:

Looking for someone to molest....eyes on u!
ayo oooooo...abeg stop...my ribs oooooooooo
buwahahahahahahahahaha..ike biko bia nyeremu aka

1 Like

Re: Romance Section Battles 1. by DExplorer1: 1:43am On Sep 21, 2012
Business is booming
Re: Romance Section Battles 1. by ikekings(m): 1:44am On Sep 21, 2012
Lalaosky you dey fell the sparkling white teeth ”maria“ dey showcase ni?
Re: Romance Section Battles 1. by Nobody: 1:44am On Sep 21, 2012
Raw.:
Lmao @ D Explorer peeping from the sidelines, shaking in his boots. Puzzy azz wimpish fucktardious nigga. Yeah, that's right. Keep hiding, punk. And as long as this thread stands, you will remain a fvcking wimp. Keep waiting for sexkillz to activate your quote button, punkass motherfvcker. Stiffen your thumb, and sit on it!
10000000000000000000000000000 likes!!
You tha man!!
Buwaahahahahahahhahahahahahahaha...
The punker just got punk'd
Re: Romance Section Battles 1. by Nobody: 1:45am On Sep 21, 2012
ikekings: Lalaosky you dey fell the sparkling white teeth ”maria“ dey showcase ni?
ngwa, je rahu ura
Re: Romance Section Battles 1. by abiL(f): 1:45am On Sep 21, 2012
Maria-G:
hahahahahahahha.....do you really mean those words you put up there? Do I sense self hatred here?.......by the way, about my looks, I aint complaining. And may God grant your wishes. Of course not, you can never be my elder sis...just a little respect for you or dont you think you deserve the upgrading?

How can I self-hate? Abeg if you have nothing more to say, kindly remove your anus from the keyboard. All what you've written so far are sh[i]t. Depart from typing with your arseh[o]le so you can atleast make a bit of sense.

You're dry. You're boring me. You're still ugly.

Goodnight. Don't dream about me too much. Jealousy is a bad thing. Mwah kiss
Re: Romance Section Battles 1. by DExplorer1: 1:45am On Sep 21, 2012
*yawns*
Re: Romance Section Battles 1. by sigmundfreud(m): 1:46am On Sep 21, 2012
abiL:

Why does it bother you so much that I'm a psychologist. Can't you get a job? Do you want a job? I can help you out. Prostitutio[n] might not be it because I doubt anyone would want to sleep with you, but I can provide you with a bag that you can use to cover your head.

Move on to the next victim? ... Nah. I'm not done with you. You transsexual looking goat.

Thats what you get when a psychologist gets mad! Girl...find a scr.ew to tighten the loose nut!
She was civil to you...said she didnt want to fyt and u just kept raving like a 'u know what!' on heat.
op u feel better after venting ur 'frustration' on someone that was actually nice to you!
Its fun when people want to fight/dis..its just lame when are hitting someone when they dont hit back.
Re: Romance Section Battles 1. by ikekings(m): 1:46am On Sep 21, 2012
Maria-G:
ngwa, je rahu ura
Lol... Ura anaghi atu m..
Re: Romance Section Battles 1. by ayobase(m): 1:46am On Sep 21, 2012
Raw.:
I am your master.

U gat fever kiddo.....one of the symptoms is d answer u gave above.
I asked u to touch ur fore head, na where u go touch?....ur navel?
Re: Romance Section Battles 1. by Nobody: 1:47am On Sep 21, 2012
ikekings: Lalaosky you dey fell the sparkling white teeth ”maria“ dey showcase ni?
ike, if i loose that bombshell, prepare for last fight in this forum cos i will beef you till you change your stance on beefing...*buckle up and show me the way to her heart or....*
Re: Romance Section Battles 1. by ikekings(m): 1:48am On Sep 21, 2012
Damn!!! Dis thread is getting hotter...
Re: Romance Section Battles 1. by abiL(f): 1:48am On Sep 21, 2012
sigmundfreud:
Thats what you get when a psychologist gets mad! Girl...find a scr.ew to tighten the loose nut!
She was civil to you...said she didnt want to fyt and u just kept raving like a 'u know what!' on heat.
op u feel better after venting ur 'frustration' on someone that was actually nice to you!
Its fun when people want to fight/dis..its just lame when are hitting someone when they dont hit back.

Say what now?
Re: Romance Section Battles 1. by ikekings(m): 1:48am On Sep 21, 2012
lalaosky:
ike, if i loose that bombshell, prepare for last fight in this forum cos i will beef you till you change your on beefing...*buckle up and show me the way to her heart or....*
Hahahahahaha guy ask her ooo...
Re: Romance Section Battles 1. by Raw2: 1:49am On Sep 21, 2012
You are a certified person. A permanent resident of fuckery!
Re: Romance Section Battles 1. by ikekings(m): 1:50am On Sep 21, 2012
ayobase:

U gat fever kiddo.....one of the symptoms is d answer u gave above.
I asked u to touch ur fore head, na where u go touch?....ur navel?
Lol... Ayobase u too much... Where you dey wen all this gals dey beef anyhow??
Re: Romance Section Battles 1. by abiL(f): 1:50am On Sep 21, 2012
sigmundfreud:

Hope you ain't talking to me because right now I want to sleep, not take on another fo[o]l
Re: Romance Section Battles 1. by ayobase(m): 1:50am On Sep 21, 2012
lalaosky: LWKMFH...ayo, i swear you made my night favourable with your comments....you are effn funny!!
See as i'm waking my neighbours up with hysterical laughter....buwahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

If no be for u, I no go too gbadun this thread....especially my being here till now.
The thread is been fun though....me go soon hug my bed....gat a long day ahead.
Swtdrm buddy.....gud night ikekings....make u return the stool o....
Im gonna be leaving soon!
Re: Romance Section Battles 1. by Nobody: 1:50am On Sep 21, 2012
abiL:

How can I self-hate? Abeg if you have nothing more to say, kindly remove your anus from the keyboard. All what you've written so far are sh[i]t. Depart from typing with your arseh[o]le so you can atleast make a bit of sense.

You're dry. You're boring me. You're still ugly.

Goodnight. Don't dream about me too much. Jealousy is a bad thing. Mwah kiss
lmao....oops, I just disturbed my patients.... This lady is so funny..... Kudos! You are really an entertainer. I warned you earlier to look for your fellow foul names users....now see. Sweetdreams beauty....and remember, there should be beautiful and ugly people....balance has to be maintained.
Re: Romance Section Battles 1. by DExplorer1: 1:50am On Sep 21, 2012
Sexkillz, i still cannot quote any post.
Re: Romance Section Battles 1. by ayobase(m): 1:52am On Sep 21, 2012
ikekings: LMFAO.... Guy you get mouth wella... Borrow me small make i begin fire my own... Lol

Me no reach at all....ask Badoo!
When r u leaving d arena?
Re: Romance Section Battles 1. by ikekings(m): 1:53am On Sep 21, 2012
ayobase:

If no be for u, I no go too gbadun this thread....especially my being here till now.
The thread is been fun though....me go soon hug my bed....gat a long day ahead.
Swtdrm buddy.....gud night ikekings....make u return the stool o....
Im gonna be leaving soon!
Goodnight bro...
Re: Romance Section Battles 1. by ikekings(m): 1:54am On Sep 21, 2012
ayobase:

Me no reach at all....ask Badoo!
When r u leaving d arena?
Soon...
Re: Romance Section Battles 1. by Raw2: 1:54am On Sep 21, 2012
D-Explorer:
Sexkillz, i still cannot quote any post.
calling for your babysitter? He is sleeping, person.
Re: Romance Section Battles 1. by Nobody: 1:54am On Sep 21, 2012
sigmundfreud:
dont be that biased...they both were beefing just that maria wanted jabs thrown without vulgar words which i don't it's possible going by the fight that, they aint no rule durin' fights.
So abL can be excused cos at the end of the day, it's just for the fun of it...no hard feelings
Re: Romance Section Battles 1. by Nobody: 1:55am On Sep 21, 2012
ikekings: Hahahahahaha guy ask her ooo...
you are the one with the ticket joor..speak out..*angry face*
Re: Romance Section Battles 1. by ayobase(m): 1:57am On Sep 21, 2012
D-Explorer:
AYO Eyin ta Ja fi ba omo e se re, o tun le fi bu je o.

So, o gbo yoruba.....se o ti n binu niyen.....ma je ki oro mi ka e lara.....all na for the pepper soup!
Say me Hi 2Dyt!
Goodnight buddy!
Re: Romance Section Battles 1. by Nobody: 1:57am On Sep 21, 2012
lalaosky:
dont be that biased...they both were beefing just that maria wanted jabs thrown without vulgar words which i don't it's possible going by the fight that, they aint no rule durin' fights.
So abL can be excused cos at the end of the day, it's just for the fun of it...no hard feelings
I asked her to look for her match, didnt I? But she didnt want to be tagged a looser, hence, her rantings..so he has every right to judge it the way he deem fits, according to what he read earlier.
Re: Romance Section Battles 1. by ikekings(m): 1:58am On Sep 21, 2012
lalaosky:
you are the one with the ticket joor..speak out..*angry face*
Lol... She don collect am....

(1) (2) (3) ... (58) (59) (60) (61) (62) (63) (64)

Please My Fellow Nairalanders, Be Our Guest / Reactions As Man Takes His Male Bestie On An All-expense Paid Trip To Dubai / Is It Approriate To Ask?: How Many Women/men Have You Slept With Before We Met?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.