Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,207 members, 7,815,214 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:07 AM

Igbo Will Field Presidential Candidate In 2015 -APGA National Chairman - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Igbo Will Field Presidential Candidate In 2015 -APGA National Chairman (12728 Views)

S’east Govs Goofed On Radio Biafra – APGA National Chairman / Labaran Maku Emerges As New APGA National Secretary At Party Convention / Apc Presidential Candidate With Apc National Chairman Watching The Announcement (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Igbo Will Field Presidential Candidate In 2015 -APGA National Chairman by OneNaira6: 7:30am On Sep 18, 2012
Ji_sun_pack: So, GEJ is now chairman of orient petroleum? see desperation this early morning ooooo!

Going by the above, we can as well claimed the Dangote Ibese cement factory commissioned by GEJ is another plus, right?

Now back tI the comparison of projects allotted to those that casted 98% votes and those that didn't.

http://article.wn.com/view/2012/08/30/Minister_Signs_US14_Billion_LagosIbadan_Rail_Project/

Here is the article of the project and I want you to present a single project that rivaled this. . . .Don't make me wait too long.

Maybe you have a reading problem or maybe since caught in your web of lies, you'll do whatever it is to bring you out while trying to save face but let me retrace our step and let me re-highlight what I asked you to provide.

https://www.nairaland.com/1050832/igbo-field-presidential-candidate-2015/3#12218389

Scroll down to my first post: You see those word highlighted, that's what I asked a source of.

as for the railroad portion and providing me article, here's what i wrote before all the save facing and providing something the person in question did not ask of you neither was in part of the "figment of imagination" post

You on the other hand, The only thing so far written by you that is mere fact is Ibadan-Lagos railroad project he commissioned. Which granted, yes is a good thing. Though doubtful it will ever become a reality and work in this lifetime but just that mere tap you'll use it as a way to scream of a non-reality, a figment of your imagination "superiority" in government.

Get over yourself.

https://www.nairaland.com/1050832/igbo-field-presidential-candidate-2015/3#12218591

As for the Anambra oil producing state

I'll present these post of mine yet again

GEJ approved Anambra as an oil producing state.

and I'll post this article

http://www.punchng.com/business/business-economy/fg-designates-anambra-oil-producing-state/

Keyword on the term "FG DESIGNATES". Is it the job of orient company to declare a state oil-producing state? How long has orient company being drilling and despite finding oil years ago, how come it never had the power to declare it's state an "oil producing". What sense do you think you are making?

one more thing: I suppose you equally missed the two projects in which you claimed never existed. As I said, "boasting without any form of reality to it".

Lastly I'll repost this https://www.nairaland.com/1050832/igbo-field-presidential-candidate-2015/3#12218389.

I know you are trying to save face but you see those highlighted words from my first post, that is what I specifically asked you a source on.

I expect to see them tomorrow, seeing as is the middle of night right here. Heading to bed, when I come back, I expect a source or even sources that support your words.
Re: Igbo Will Field Presidential Candidate In 2015 -APGA National Chairman by Jisunpack: 7:45am On Sep 18, 2012
^
Okay, we are getting there. lol cheesy

http://www.punchng.com/news/lagos-ibadan-expressway-concession-not-withdrawn-fg/

Here you have yet another evidence and I want you to read carefully before coming with another high story.

PS.

Lemme, start digging out more evidences to back my initial post on this thread even though I hate doing that but to amuse you. lol.
Re: Igbo Will Field Presidential Candidate In 2015 -APGA National Chairman by Jisunpack: 7:54am On Sep 18, 2012
Here is another thread I started on the 100 million euro Eko rail project. A loan collected by federal government to help Lagos.

Can you see what am talking about? GEJ is no fool, he's doing everything possible to protect his 2015 and as such doing everything possible to please the south west.

https://www.nairaland.com/811448/france-loans-nigeria-100-million

unlike like the south east in his pocket. didn't Peter Obi declared support for his re-election bids already?
Re: Igbo Will Field Presidential Candidate In 2015 -APGA National Chairman by Jisunpack: 8:08am On Sep 18, 2012
Am still posting !!! lol.

http://www.vanguardngr.com/2012/04/jonathan-approves-two-power-plants-for-lagos/

you dont find us jumping up and down like some wild monkeys wherever he delivers his own side of the agreement which was entered during the last presidential elections. We are too sophisticated to allow some ediots mortgage our future with couple of billions in bribe money.

1 Like

Re: Igbo Will Field Presidential Candidate In 2015 -APGA National Chairman by Jisunpack: 8:18am On Sep 18, 2012
AndONE!

http://www.voiceofnigeria.org/Nigeria/Council-approve-Trans-Africa-Highway-project.html

Oya, se na article you want to dey read about projects in south west?
Re: Igbo Will Field Presidential Candidate In 2015 -APGA National Chairman by pazienza(m): 8:22am On Sep 18, 2012
One_Naira: I have always been against Igbo seeking presidency of Nigeria and looking at what is going on to GEJ, I am shocked there are still some Igbos that want to become president of Nigeria.

Either way, though I am against this, I do agree with majority of what the man said. Ngozi, Soludo and Utomi are the Igbo candidates I'll support especially Soludo.

Pat utomi will do. Ngozi lacks electability now,after her role in the fuel subsidy stuff. Soludo is another zik.

What exactly is happening to GEJ?
Re: Igbo Will Field Presidential Candidate In 2015 -APGA National Chairman by dayokanu(m): 8:59am On Sep 18, 2012
I have good pictures of Akamu H-airport with the wooden ladders and all the international routes destinations written with chalk on blackboard begin and end in the Southwest. I can provide the pics if you want
Re: Igbo Will Field Presidential Candidate In 2015 -APGA National Chairman by PointB: 9:02am On Sep 18, 2012
Onlytruth: For double emphasis, that candidate MUST run under APGA. That party has so much potential, and is yet to be fully deployed. If that is done well, APGA will touch EVERY nook of Nigeria.

Personally, I don't care about the party. If PDP, ACN, CPC offers a prominent (Soludo, Rochas, Ngige, Chime) Igbo candidate the platform, we must grab it with both arms! The fixation with APGA, though good for strategic growth of APGA, may not help getting a very good and acceptable SE candidate for the presidency. At times, pragmatism demands we can eat our cake and have it. Between APGA and the Presidency, I will take the Presidency. APGA may have to 'evolve' for this to be achieved.
Re: Igbo Will Field Presidential Candidate In 2015 -APGA National Chairman by Nobody: 9:12am On Sep 18, 2012
dayokanu: I have [b]good pictures of Akamu H-airport [/b]with the wooden ladders and all the international routes destinations written with chalk on blackboard begin and end in the Southwest. I can provide the pics if you want

After 3 yrs , you r still saving this blackmailing Pics in ur system,...how fooolish and brainless u r undecided

1 Like

Re: Igbo Will Field Presidential Candidate In 2015 -APGA National Chairman by greall1: 9:13am On Sep 18, 2012
IGBO PEOPLE STOP DECEIVING YOUR SELF,YOU ARE JUST MINORITY IN DIS CON"3 IN TERMS OF POLITIC
Re: Igbo Will Field Presidential Candidate In 2015 -APGA National Chairman by merengue: 9:14am On Sep 18, 2012
I am hugely impressed with this incisive analysis by Victor Umeh, wish other leaders would take time out to critically analyze projects like these and not blindly praise or condemn without recourse to proper analysis. They should do everything to water down Obi's influence, he's not to be trusted.
Re: Igbo Will Field Presidential Candidate In 2015 -APGA National Chairman by PointB: 9:32am On Sep 18, 2012
alj harem:

dont mind voting for him, yeah i can campaign and vote for him.

btw long time my brother onlytruth

Alj_harem,

If your support one of our illustrious sons, you and I can hold the truce talk you always ask for. And maybe bros Gbawe might even get the 'hug' he desperately crave. And Nairaland Nigeria will be one strong and united country after all. We shall all be buddy buddy grin grin grin grin tongue tongue tongue tongue
Re: Igbo Will Field Presidential Candidate In 2015 -APGA National Chairman by Yujin(m): 9:35am On Sep 18, 2012
Umunne, odikwa nma ma-anyi weputa ofu onye nke anyi oge anwa mana o ga masim oburu na anyi tulee ihe a ofuma. Anyi tuputa ofu onye, o ga ekewa onu ogugu anyi nke ga-eme ka ndi na-agbaso anyi mgba bu ndi-ugwu merie anyi. A sim kwue, a ga ma si ka anyi tunyekwara onye nke na chi ugbu a. Ihe a nwanne anyi nwoke a kwuru amaka. K'anyi were ya na-ga kita mana oge anwa rue, anyi eme dika m si kwue na edemede m. Ya gaziere unu niile.
Re: Igbo Will Field Presidential Candidate In 2015 -APGA National Chairman by Nobody: 9:54am On Sep 18, 2012
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

we are watching!
Re: Igbo Will Field Presidential Candidate In 2015 -APGA National Chairman by Nobody: 10:04am On Sep 18, 2012
Mr Everest: that means you know very little about what happened during the PDP primaries in Jos in 1999, IBB and Abdusalami manipulated the process to make sure that Obj emerged in order to pacify the Yorubas same as AD.
Sure, but when it came time for him to manipulate on his own behalf, ordinary GEJ flogged the great IBB hands down. Dude, abeg leave story. OBJ and Falae defeated their opponents hands down.
Re: Igbo Will Field Presidential Candidate In 2015 -APGA National Chairman by Hugoboi(m): 10:47am On Sep 18, 2012
dayokanu:

^^ In case you are interested in some history lessons in 1999

Obasanjo defeated Alex Ekwueme in the PDP Primaries.

Olu Falae defeated Ogbonaya Onu in the AD/APP primaries

So nothing was handed over. We fought for it and defeated our opponents. We defeated Igbos like we have always done from the beginning of time

A hard-core tribalist in this age and time. DayoKanu u need Jesus in your life. If u can hold such 'propagandist' mentality, then u are worse than the Nazis. I thought u were one of the few NLanders who made sense. Now I can see u are nothing better than a rabble-rouser.

No one is going to hand over anything to you

Its like in 10yrs time the North telling Retardeen Jonathan they seded power to Ijaws.

That would be a lie cos Jonathan defeated Norther candidates in the primaries

Hope you were taking notes

Thank me later
Re: Igbo Will Field Presidential Candidate In 2015 -APGA National Chairman by Hugoboi(m): 10:50am On Sep 18, 2012
dayokanu:

Rivals? I laff in Arochukwu? Who is your rival? Abi its something with the Igbo vocabulary?

Where Cowards who flee warfront are called Heroes, Where ppl who beat them to pulps are called cowards

I guess now your superiors are called RIVALS

Rivals ko GUAVA ni

Dude, u are just a maniac. If u still hold such "propagadist" views in this modern day and time, then u rightly belong to a zoo. Rabble-rousing idiot!
Re: Igbo Will Field Presidential Candidate In 2015 -APGA National Chairman by Ninapha(f): 10:51am On Sep 18, 2012
@Fstranger & Dayokanu,
in response to ur 1999 politcal ignornace here is my sumation.
There was no election in 1999. There was only installation which was organised by the military conmen to pacify one of their own OBJ. Whatever u saw or heard about 1999 election was just a 'MELODRAMA'.

1 Like

Re: Igbo Will Field Presidential Candidate In 2015 -APGA National Chairman by nku5: 11:05am On Sep 18, 2012
You think they don't know the truth. They're just looking to showboat to the gullible and less cerebrally endowed

Ninapha: @Fstranger & Dayokanu,
There was no election in 1999. There was only installation which was organised by the military conmen to pacify one of their own OBJ. Whatever u saw or heard about 1999 election was just a 'MELODRAMA'.
Re: Igbo Will Field Presidential Candidate In 2015 -APGA National Chairman by vanstanzy(m): 11:06am On Sep 18, 2012
dayokanu:

I would rather take rat Poison than run away from warfront. Thats what sensible rulers do

the japanese were known for it They would rather commit suicide than run away leaving children and women to die.

WHat happened to the German leaders in WW2. They would rather commit suicide when they could as well flee

Its a fundamental difference between cowards and leaders

Cowards would rather run to Abidjan

Cowards like ur father would rather run to Abijan and impregnate ur mother, who gave birth to a thicker coward in the person of dayo-oponu (you). Do u have anymore trash to spew? grin grin grin
Re: Igbo Will Field Presidential Candidate In 2015 -APGA National Chairman by Hugoboi(m): 11:09am On Sep 18, 2012
dayokanu:

I would rather take rat Poison than run away from warfront. Thats what sensible rulers do

the japanese were known for it They would rather commit suicide than run away leaving children and women to die.

WHat happened to the German leaders in WW2. They would rather commit suicide when they could as well flee

Its a fundamental difference between cowards and leaders

Cowards would rather run to Abidjan

Another meaningless post. Since when did "Kamikaze" become a positive military strategy? Even wartime greats like Germany's Erwin Rommel retreated with his Afrka Corps when he was soundly beaten by Montegomery led British Army in North Africa during WW2. Don't say things u know absolutely zilch about. German's leaders who committed suicide when they were over-ran by the Allied troops were civilians and never soldiers. Hitler's miliitary strategists like Admiral Karl Donitz were caught and faced trial at Nuremberg, Cowards like Hitler, Goebbells and Bormann took their own lives. Before u run ur trap giving me German and Japanese examples, Igbos fought a war of survival just like the Vietcong in the Vietnam war while the Nazi's and Japs were the aggressors in WW2. There's a fundamental difference. Next time u wanna denigrate the Igbo race using historical facts, be sure to do ur research so u don't repeat the bare-faced ignorance exhibited in ur quotes above.
Re: Igbo Will Field Presidential Candidate In 2015 -APGA National Chairman by Slimboy94(m): 11:14am On Sep 18, 2012
What is APGA?
Is there any other party in nigeria apart 4rm PDP,ACN and CPC
Re: Igbo Will Field Presidential Candidate In 2015 -APGA National Chairman by Hugoboi(m): 11:15am On Sep 18, 2012
Mr Everest: LOL, apparently you dont understand the sentiment and intrigues that happened then, there was a general feeling that the SW had been short-changed by the annulment of the election that was thought to have been won by Abiola, the NADECO and OPC were agitating and in order to calm frayed nerves IBB in conivance with Abdusalami and the Langtang mafia decided to pull their weight behind OBJ using state resources to sponsor him, now they hoped to achieve two things .1. Assuage the SW .2. Enthrone a maleable and unambitious person who they can control from behind and OBJ fit into their picture based on his anticidents (he ruled breifly and handed over to Shagari in 1979 when he could as well have continued or even hand over to Awolowo his kinsman) though this permutation later backfired. This was why a more popular Ekwueme lost at the primaries. Dont forget that the Yorubas sentimentally rejected OBJ in 1999 in preferance to Falae and yet he still won the election. If you are a political neophyte you can ask Falana to expatiate this for you.

Well said!!! Nothing can be closer to the truth. Need I add that the fact that OBJ was an ex soldier also swung the tide in his favour. The cabal of ex-generals who ran Nigeria weren't just gonna sit back and hand the reins of the country to a "bloody" civilian and an Igbo one at that.
Re: Igbo Will Field Presidential Candidate In 2015 -APGA National Chairman by Ninapha(f): 11:16am On Sep 18, 2012
vanstanzy:

Cowards like ur father would rather run to Abijan and impregnate ur mother, who gave birth to a thicker coward in the person of dayo-oponu (you). Do u have anymore trash to spew? grin grin grin
. Hahahahhahha. Leave Dayo. The biggest coward is he who fears to fight another day. Only cowards commit sucide! Comfirmed.

1 Like

Re: Igbo Will Field Presidential Candidate In 2015 -APGA National Chairman by Ninapha(f): 11:37am On Sep 18, 2012
Hugoboi:

Well said!!! Nothing can be closer to the truth. Need I add that the fact that OBJ was an ex soldier also swung the tide in his favour. The cabal of ex-generals who ran Nigeria weren't just gonna sit back and hand the reins of the country to a "bloody" civilian and an Igbo one at that.
. And also because theybelieved OBJ's rejection in his region wd play well for them. U remember OBJ lost in even his constituency. He was also trusted to play card of handing over to d north, yes he did play card only dat he screwed them when he craftly chose Yaradua who was unargueably sick and Jona. But why are they really afraid of an Igbo president.

Mr Everest. We the umuada IGBO OF NAIRALAND HEREBY CROWN U ' NZE BU UGWU IGBO 1'wink. U INDEED HV FLOORED DAYO AND HIS WASH WASH POLITICAL KNOW-HOW.
Re: Igbo Will Field Presidential Candidate In 2015 -APGA National Chairman by touchmehard: 11:53am On Sep 18, 2012
Whichever way they want to look at it, Mr. President is Igbo, afterall, his names are Ebele and Azikiwe. Though I haven't heard him speaking Igbo, his wife speaks Igbo very well.
Re: Igbo Will Field Presidential Candidate In 2015 -APGA National Chairman by MrEverest(m): 12:31pm On Sep 18, 2012
Onlytruth: @Everest

Who is your best candidate from Igboland, and why?
though there are many of them who are qualified but i believe its ROCHAS ALL THE WAY, he has all it takes to contest and win come 2015, Ndeewo.
Re: Igbo Will Field Presidential Candidate In 2015 -APGA National Chairman by Balkan(m): 1:28pm On Sep 18, 2012
I still believe in one thing. I envy the Ibo people not for anything but for their enterprising nature. Other major tribe have ruled Nigeria except the Ibos stil they are the richest tribe in Nigeria.
And they have survived all these years without getting little or nothing from the centre

While others busy fighting to be president they are busy taking over the commerce of the country lets be wise.
All the regions that have ruled the country, have their people very poor including my state plateau state. Why are
We killing ourselves fighting were the president would come from. Let the good candidate come from any tribe I don't
Care.

Let's be wise

1 Like

Re: Igbo Will Field Presidential Candidate In 2015 -APGA National Chairman by Nobody: 2:16pm On Sep 18, 2012
@Jarus thumps up to ur Post....

If this mentality should persist....it will take alot of years/administration before u guys clinch it cuz:

U guys re posting as if na Biafra/Southeast/Igbo President Una wan produce.......

Na Nigerian President from Igbo race!!!!!

Imagine, the APGA chairman already acknowledged Defeat before even fielding a candidate....... And theses boys aint helpin the matter by there posts....

And they really wanna produce Nigerian President by making Alliance with SS and ME........i laph in Turkish.....korkooorkokokogrin

To APGA chairman,if u do ur assignment the way it shd be done.....why will u be defeated ::::

APGA should field a Yoruba Man,Hausa Man or Middle belt Man or Southsouth Man for Two different elections (Presidential) and see whether Nigerians won't accord APGA regards when a-Igbo man is fielded.....

When Nigeria is neva southeast ALONE why shd u restrict urself to southeast cuz by so doin Nna ur result sha only be limited to Southeast ...........

I will really love to see Igboman as C-IN-C but seriously seems dis peeps re confused or not serious!!!!!!!!

Nigerian President presides over Nigeria and should be DISCUSSED AS SUCH..........
Re: Igbo Will Field Presidential Candidate In 2015 -APGA National Chairman by dayokanu(m): 2:27pm On Sep 18, 2012
Hugoboi:

Another meaningless post. Since when did "Kamikaze" become a positive military strategy? Even wartime greats like Germany's Erwin Rommel retreated with his Afrka Corps when he was soundly beaten by Montegomery led British Army in North Africa during WW2. Don't say things u know absolutely zilch about. German's leaders who committed suicide when they were over-ran by the Allied troops were civilians and never soldiers. Hitler's miliitary strategists like Admiral Karl Donitz were caught and faced trial at Nuremberg, Cowards like Hitler, Goebbells and Bormann took their own lives. Before u run ur trap giving me German and Japanese examples, Igbos fought a war of survival just like the Vietcong in the Vietnam war while the Nazi's and Japs were the aggressors in WW2. There's a fundamental difference. Next time u wanna denigrate the Igbo race using historical facts, be sure to do ur research so u don't repeat the bare-faced ignorance exhibited in ur quotes above.

You just came to display your illiteracy on here. Tell us all How Rommel died. Simple question.

I can help you cos I know a coward like you wont provide the answer

Doose noticed that Rommel was slumped over, after taking the cyanide pill. Doose, while sobbing, replaced Rommel's fallen cap on his head. Ten minutes later the group phoned Rommel's wife to inform her that Rommel was dead

Regarding Japanese Generals go and read what happened to Chuichi Nagumo and other Japanese generals

Now tell us those Generals you know in war history who abandoned their army and people and fled We are waiting
Re: Igbo Will Field Presidential Candidate In 2015 -APGA National Chairman by dayokanu(m): 2:30pm On Sep 18, 2012
Hugoboi:

Dude, u are just a maniac. If u still hold such "propagadist" views in this modern day and time, then u rightly belong to a zoo. Rabble-rousing idiot!

Can you highlight what are the propagandist views? Was it that OBJ did not defeat Ekwueme at PDP convention or Falae did not defeat Onu?

Ninapha: @Fstranger & Dayokanu,

Election or no election OBJ defeated Ekwueme twice not only in 1999 but also in 2003. Falae defeated Onu. Like always. In 2003 OBJ defeated Ojuku even in his fathers compound and everywhere else.
Re: Igbo Will Field Presidential Candidate In 2015 -APGA National Chairman by dayokanu(m): 2:32pm On Sep 18, 2012
vanstanzy:

We know the person who ran to Abidjan. And where he is from. My own fathers would take guns and fight till death. Go and read about How Akintola died

And compare that to Ojuku who fled his army and his ppl

Generation of cowards

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Massive Protest In Egor LGA, Edo State Over 17 Months Unpaid Salaries (photos) / Jonathan Endorses Gov Jang’s Faction / Buhari Arrives Dakar, Senegal For Security Meeting (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 89
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.