Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,167 members, 7,815,063 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:39 AM

Igbo Will Field Presidential Candidate In 2015 -APGA National Chairman - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Igbo Will Field Presidential Candidate In 2015 -APGA National Chairman (12726 Views)

S’east Govs Goofed On Radio Biafra – APGA National Chairman / Labaran Maku Emerges As New APGA National Secretary At Party Convention / Apc Presidential Candidate With Apc National Chairman Watching The Announcement (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Igbo Will Field Presidential Candidate In 2015 -APGA National Chairman by dayokanu(m): 2:53pm On Sep 18, 2012
donroxy: @Jarus thumps up to ur Post....

If this mentality should persist....it will take alot of years/administration before u guys clinch it cuz:

U guys re posting as if na Biafra/Southeast/Igbo President Una wan produce.......

Na Nigerian President from Igbo race!!!!!

Imagine, the APGA chairman already acknowledged Defeat before even fielding a candidate....... And theses boys aint helpin the matter by there posts....

And they really wanna produce Nigerian President by making Alliance with SS and ME........i laph in Turkish.....korkooorkokokogrin

To APGA chairman,if u do ur assignment the way it shd be done.....why will u be defeated ::::

APGA should field a Yoruba Man,Hausa Man or Middle belt Man or Southsouth Man for Two different elections (Presidential) and see whether Nigerians won't accord APGA regards when a-Igbo man is fielded.....

When Nigeria is neva southeast ALONE why shd u restrict urself to southeast cuz by so doin Nna ur result sha only be limited to Southeast ...........

I will really love to see Igboman as C-IN-C but seriously seems dis peeps re confused or not serious!!!!!!!!

Nigerian President presides over Nigeria and should be DISCUSSED AS SUCH..........

You are giving them too much credit.

APGA that cant win convincingly in its own region APGA thats regularly bitchslapped by PDP on their own turf thats what would produce a Nigerian President?

Abeg make I carry chair come follow you dey laff.

KEGITES and Boy Scouts Party would produce Nigerian President before APGA

1 Like

Re: Igbo Will Field Presidential Candidate In 2015 -APGA National Chairman by fagamite: 3:12pm On Sep 18, 2012
Ninapha: @Fstranger & Dayokanu,
in response to ur 1999 politcal ignornace here is my sumation.
There was no election in 1999. There was only installation which was organised by the military conmen to pacify one of their own OBJ. Whatever u saw or heard about 1999 election was just a 'MELODRAMA'.

Dude, that election on the last day of the PDP primary? What was that?

Remember when Ekwueme was crying after the 2003 primaries, calling it a "charade?" That was the first time I heard the word charade? I didnt understand what he meant until I looked it up in the dictionary. Whats my point: OBJ beat Ekwueme fair and square. The way Ted Kennedy prevented Romney from becoming a career politician: That is exactly what OBJ did to Ekueme. OBJ retired Ekwueme from politics. OBJ did not just injure the snake ( Ekwueme), he KILLED it. Reminds me of Benjamin Adekunle; In the interests of maintaining a calm and dispassionate tone here, I wont go too deep into what Benjamin Adekunle did.

1 Like

Re: Igbo Will Field Presidential Candidate In 2015 -APGA National Chairman by nku5: 3:18pm On Sep 18, 2012
Chei this guy! Obj never defeated nothing his entire life. Rather the northern cabal/military defeated Ekwueme by spending billions to bribe their boy boy obasanjo to victory. We know say if northerners no hold yoruba man nyash, e no go fit go to toilet. After everything una go dey beat chest pass the real mafia.

You come add "election or no election" in other words you know there was no election but a heist that cemented the fate of this nightmare we call a democracy today.

dayokanu:

Can you highlight what are the propagandist views? Was it that OBJ did not defeat Ekwueme at PDP convention or Falae did not defeat Onu?

Election or no election OBJ defeated Ekwueme twice not only in 1999 but also in 2003. Falae defeated Onu. Like always. In 2003 OBJ defeated Ojuku even in his fathers compound and everywhere else.
Re: Igbo Will Field Presidential Candidate In 2015 -APGA National Chairman by nku5: 3:47pm On Sep 18, 2012
Save yourself the epistle. Ekwueme was a gentleman cut from distinguished cloth rolling in the mud with a secret society of billionaire cutthroat ex-generals. He lost to their dirt and we know today who's the beast and who is the man

[
quote author=fagamite]

Dude, that election on the last day of the PDP primary? What was that?

Remember when Ekwueme was crying after the 2003 primaries, calling it a "charade?" That was the first time I heard the word charade? I didnt understand what he meant until I looked it up in the dictionary. Whats my point: OBJ beat Ekwueme fair and square. The way Ted Kennedy prevented Romney from becoming a career politician: That is exactly what OBJ did to Ekueme. OBJ retired Ekwueme from politics. OBJ did not just injure the snake ( Ekwueme), he KILLED it. Reminds me of Benjamin Adekunle; In the interests of maintaining a calm and dispassionate tone here, I wont go too deep into what Benjamin Adekunle did.

[/quote]
Re: Igbo Will Field Presidential Candidate In 2015 -APGA National Chairman by Hugoboi(m): 4:00pm On Sep 18, 2012
dayokanu:

You just came to display your illiteracy on here. Tell us all How Rommel died. Simple question.

I can help you cos I know a coward like you wont provide the answer

Regarding Japanese Generals go and read what happened to Chuichi Nagumo and other Japanese generals

Now tell us those Generals you know in war history who abandoned their army and people and fled We are waiting

Field Marshall Erwin Rommel was forced by Hitler to commit suicide after he was implicated in a failed plot to assasinate him by Nazi revolunaries
It had nothing to do with his troops or their performance in the battle field.
As for the Japanese Generals, Kamikaze was a well known military doctrine in Japan. That doesn't make them heroes. Matter of fact, name one Japanese General who was established as a hero in WW2. Lemme take a wild guess...None!!! General George S Patton of the United States Ninth Army was soundly beaten in the Battle of Bastogne by the Nazis in WW2, he never committed suicide and is one of the most reverred generals in modern history. Same goes for Gen. Omar Bradley.

Dude ur argument is totally anemic. You know absolutely nothing about the history of warfare so shut ur bigoted mouth.
Akintola was a civilian who died trying to defend himself against the coup plotters who came to kill him on Jan 15th, 1966. How does that make him a hero?

Do urself a favour and just go back to school,

3 Likes

Re: Igbo Will Field Presidential Candidate In 2015 -APGA National Chairman by dayokanu(m): 4:28pm On Sep 18, 2012
Hugoboi:

Field Marshall Erwin Rommel was forced by Hitler to commit suicide after he was implicated in a failed plot to assasinate him by Nazi revolunaries
It had nothing to do with his troops or their performance in the battle field.
As for the Japanese Generals, Kamikaze was a well known military doctrine in Japan. That doesn't make them heroes. Matter of fact, name one Japanese General who was established as a hero in WW2. Lemme take a wild guess...None!!! General George S Patton of the United States Ninth Army was soundly beaten in the Battle of Bastogne by the Nazis in WW2, he never committed suicide and is one of the most reverred generals in modern history. Same goes for Gen. Omar Bradley.

Dude ur argument is totally anemic. You know absolutely nothing about the history of warfare so shut ur bigoted mouth.
Akintola was a civilian who died trying to defend himself against the coup plotters who came to kill him on Jan 15th, 1966. How does that make him a hero?

Do urself a favour and just go back to school,

So you said Rommel commited suicide now after I schooled you on it.I would always teach you senseless and uneducated Igbos on this forum

Now go to your archives and tell us which respected leader fled war and left his soldiers and civilians to die like that useless Ojuku did
Re: Igbo Will Field Presidential Candidate In 2015 -APGA National Chairman by Hugoboi(m): 5:12pm On Sep 18, 2012
dayokanu:

So you said Rommel commited suicide now after I schooled you on it.I would always teach you senseless and uneducated Igbos on this forum

Now go to your archives and tell us which respected leader fled war and left his soldiers and civilians to die like that useless Ojuku did

Did u read the bolded? If u did, u'd probably stop yapping like a cvnt. Racist sonofabitch!
Re: Igbo Will Field Presidential Candidate In 2015 -APGA National Chairman by dayokanu(m): 5:17pm On Sep 18, 2012
Hugoboi:

Did u read the bolded? If u did, u'd probably stop yapping like a cvnt. Racist sonofabitch!

When you have been schooled intellectually like typical Igbos they resort to expletives

Well have you now learnt how Rommel died? If yes thank me later
Re: Igbo Will Field Presidential Candidate In 2015 -APGA National Chairman by Ninapha(f): 5:38pm On Sep 18, 2012
Dayo is angry cos he is not igbo. U see he even borrowed kanu to show how much he wished he is. I see ojukwu is ur mentor any wonder u cant do without mentioning his name. A hero's name is always in d present.

The topic is still: igbos wd field a presidential aspirant. .we are more interested in gettn a consensus candidate and buildn a solidifying political party and or a viable merger.

Umu Igbo, uka akpara akpa, iji isi ekwe ya!
Re: Igbo Will Field Presidential Candidate In 2015 -APGA National Chairman by dayokanu(m): 5:46pm On Sep 18, 2012
Ninapha: Dayo is angry cos he is not igbo. U see he even borrowed kanu to show how much he wished he is. I see ojukwu is ur mentor any wonder u cant do without mentioning his name. A hero's name is always in d present. !

Angry cos Im not Igbo? Who wants to be a cannibal?

I have Igbos I admire e.g Kanu Nwankwo which is why I have carried the name with pride for several years. You can relate me to the achiever called Kanu Nwankwo but not to the pedophilic coward called Ojuku
Re: Igbo Will Field Presidential Candidate In 2015 -APGA National Chairman by Ninapha(f): 6:43pm On Sep 18, 2012
dayokanu:

I have Igbos I admire e.g Kanu Nwankwo which is why I have carried the name with pride for several years. You can relate me to the achiever called Kanu Nwankwo but not to the pedophilic coward called Ojuku
. Hahahahhha alagba yin gan. So atleast one igbo man is not confused abi. Ku re ooo. Forget i know u love igbo pplecheesy. When we win, i wd personally make u minister of power. Ma binu mo. Omo dada.
Re: Igbo Will Field Presidential Candidate In 2015 -APGA National Chairman by eaglechild: 6:48pm On Sep 18, 2012
dayokanu:

Gosh. U dont have to reply to every single post especially if u dont have anything meaningful to say.

Try and control the craving before u go naked in the market square, typing frantically on the air.
Pls try HARD not to reply..
Re: Igbo Will Field Presidential Candidate In 2015 -APGA National Chairman by joeyfire(m): 7:17pm On Sep 18, 2012
cool Fixed

dayokanu:

You mean the Yorubas are tired of being boy-boy?

Like their ancestors Afonja, Akintola, Idiagbon, oladipo diya, sunday awoniyi and lately bakare. Thats refreshing to know. When even the great awolawo who served under a 29 year old gowon didnt win his own household and was outplayed by richard akinjide
But I can bet with anyone that come 2015 they would go back to their boy-boy status. of rallying support for one of thir Masters

In the mould of Balewa, Shagari, Obasanjo or Jonathan of the past

2 Likes

Re: Igbo Will Field Presidential Candidate In 2015 -APGA National Chairman by Dotman01(m): 7:18pm On Sep 18, 2012
dayokanu:

You are giving them too much credit.

APGA that cant win convincingly in its own region APGA thats regularly bitchslapped by PDP on their own turf thats what would produce a Nigerian President?

KEGITES and Boy Scouts Party would produce Nigerian President before APGA
LMAO
Re: Igbo Will Field Presidential Candidate In 2015 -APGA National Chairman by Nobody: 7:58pm On Sep 18, 2012
dayokanu:

You have started noticing dudes now? Are you GAY?
you are just what you smoke. There's a serious indication you are a tout in ajegunle-like street!
Re: Igbo Will Field Presidential Candidate In 2015 -APGA National Chairman by Nobody: 8:49pm On Sep 18, 2012
no food, no water, nothing to account for for this 2012, dem dey reason 2015.. na die we dey oo.
Re: Igbo Will Field Presidential Candidate In 2015 -APGA National Chairman by Nobody: 8:56pm On Sep 18, 2012
Its too early to endorse any candidate. gov obi and others,including ohanaeze's(if news is correct) declaration is hasty.
Re: Igbo Will Field Presidential Candidate In 2015 -APGA National Chairman by dspices(m): 9:06pm On Sep 18, 2012
omoeso: Ok...we don hear.

we need a good agreement among every other parties not APGA alone that when power can change

NEXT!!!
Re: Igbo Will Field Presidential Candidate In 2015 -APGA National Chairman by OneNaira6: 9:14pm On Sep 18, 2012
Ain't that f2king something. Nl moderators i hail thee. I got banned, my post hidden all because i posted links and spoke the truth. Ain't that f2king something.
Anything that would put una own in what you deem as a bad light, you'll immediately hide it but if other's, you let it expose. Hypocritical.SOB. i hail una, you own NL so you're allowed to moderate it whichever way you like. I don't see how my post warrants a ban and post hidden when in fact i broke no law other than posting stuff that i guess you deem bad for your ppl. Mtchewww

Well thank your lucky star I'm a lazy guy if not i would have continue reposting the same sh1t until una ban me forever. I see how una do. You own are allowed to chest beat with nothing to show for it and when someone shows them how insignificant they are and how annoying the chest beating can get, you immediately remember you are suppose to moderate. I see am. Message noticed and learned. Tufiakwa. Carry on with the hypocritical, dictatorhip, favorable to my own clan type of leadership. Ewu
Re: Igbo Will Field Presidential Candidate In 2015 -APGA National Chairman by MrEverest(m): 9:34pm On Sep 18, 2012
Ninapha: . And also because theybelieved OBJ's rejection in his region wd play well for them. U remember OBJ lost in even his constituency. He was also trusted to play card of handing over to d north, yes he did play card only dat he screwed them when he craftly chose Yaradua who was unargueably sick and Jona. But why are they really afraid of an Igbo president.

Mr Everest. We the umuada IGBO OF NAIRALAND HEREBY CROWN U ' NZE BU UGWU IGBO 1'wink. U INDEED HV FLOORED DAYO AND HIS WASH WASH POLITICAL KNOW-HOW.
Udo diri unu,Umuada Igbo nairaland, i am humbled by this award, which i know comes from sincerity of purpose, from the irrepresible,unmitigated and enlightened cum most emancipated women folk in Nigeria. Ndeewo nu!
Re: Igbo Will Field Presidential Candidate In 2015 -APGA National Chairman by MrEverest(m): 9:37pm On Sep 18, 2012
Ninapha: . And also because theybelieved OBJ's rejection in his region wd play well for them. U remember OBJ lost in even his constituency. He was also trusted to play card of handing over to d north, yes he did play card only dat he screwed them when he craftly chose Yaradua who was unargueably sick and Jona. But why are they really afraid of an Igbo president.

Mr Everest. We the umuada IGBO OF NAIRALAND HEREBY CROWN U ' NZE BU UGWU IGBO 1'wink. U INDEED HV FLOORED DAYO AND HIS WASH WASH POLITICAL KNOW-HOW.
Udo diri unu,Umuada Igbo nairaland, i am humbled by this award, which i know comes from sincerity of purpose, from the irrepresible,unmitigated and most emancipated women folk in Nigeria. unu mara nke oma na ndi ofenmanu dara iberibe nke uku, nwa ntorobia ana akpo Dayo kanu enweghi ihe oma ma ncha. Ndeewo nu!
Re: Igbo Will Field Presidential Candidate In 2015 -APGA National Chairman by MrEverest(m): 9:56pm On Sep 18, 2012
kingoflag: Sure, but when it came time for him to manipulate on his own behalf, ordinary GEJ flogged the great IBB hands down. Dude, abeg le ave story. OBJ and Falae defeated their opponents hands down.
Do you think its happen stance or coincidence that the two major parties i.e PDP and AD produced two yorubas (Obj and Falae)in 1999?
Re: Igbo Will Field Presidential Candidate In 2015 -APGA National Chairman by ZeusI: 12:32am On Sep 19, 2012
Pheew! What a marvellous deceptive move to trap our foes, Ohaneze, well done.
Re: Igbo Will Field Presidential Candidate In 2015 -APGA National Chairman by airmark(m): 3:38am On Sep 19, 2012
I am so sorry to say this, Igbo leaders are confused and clowns. So no more BIAFRA again. shocked

1 Like

Re: Igbo Will Field Presidential Candidate In 2015 -APGA National Chairman by blaqoracle: 3:24pm On Sep 19, 2012
Onlytruth: Whether he is serious with these statements or not, Victor Umeh has just reinvented and redeemed his political image in my own eyes. The man speaking in this interview is FAR MORE intelligent, sagacious, detail oriented and realistic!

For a long time since 2011, I have wondered why nobody in Igboland is worried about the serious dearth of federal projects in SE; and where they are being dangled, they tie a noose of concessionaire around the projects, waiting to enslave us well into the future. I have wondered why only SE federal projects are concessioned. I have watched while billions are allocated to projects in regions that didn't even make much contribution (number-wise) to Jonathan's election. It all didn't add up one bit!
However, as someone not resident in Nigeria, I depended on Igbo leaders in Nigeria to make a sound judgement; so I basically assumed that all was good. Now, this Umeh's expose changes everything, at least for me. shocked

I remember that there was a time I seriously canvessed for Igbo to field a presidential candidate. My premise has been that one can never be a good fighter (boxer, wrestler etc) if one is not a good athlete. One can NEVER be a good athlete if one NEVER exercises! How can Igbo ever be taken seriously as political gladiators in Nigeria if we never field presidential candidates? For each time we field an unsuccessful candidate, we at least learn one more way how NOT to win elections. . . until that day we will win! In any case, each time we contest, we earn the respect of others, making them take us seriously.

We shall contest 2015 presidential elections, so help us God. A region with the best human resources in Nigeria should be at the forefront of every presidential elections in Nigeria, and that is where we are headed! cool
don't worry yourself,igbo can never rule nigeria until after a hundred years of the end of the civil war.
Re: Igbo Will Field Presidential Candidate In 2015 -APGA National Chairman by blaqoracle: 3:25pm On Sep 19, 2012
Onlytruth: Whether he is serious with these statements or not, Victor Umeh has just reinvented and redeemed his political image in my own eyes. The man speaking in this interview is FAR MORE intelligent, sagacious, detail oriented and realistic!

For a long time since 2011, I have wondered why nobody in Igboland is worried about the serious dearth of federal projects in SE; and where they are being dangled, they tie a noose of concessionaire around the projects, waiting to enslave us well into the future. I have wondered why only SE federal projects are concessioned. I have watched while billions are allocated to projects in regions that didn't even make much contribution (number-wise) to Jonathan's election. It all didn't add up one bit!
However, as someone not resident in Nigeria, I depended on Igbo leaders in Nigeria to make a sound judgement; so I basically assumed that all was good. Now, this Umeh's expose changes everything, at least for me. shocked

I remember that there was a time I seriously canvessed for Igbo to field a presidential candidate. My premise has been that one can never be a good fighter (boxer, wrestler etc) if one is not a good athlete. One can NEVER be a good athlete if one NEVER exercises! How can Igbo ever be taken seriously as political gladiators in Nigeria if we never field presidential candidates? For each time we field an unsuccessful candidate, we at least learn one more way how NOT to win elections. . . until that day we will win! In any case, each time we contest, we earn the respect of others, making them take us seriously.

We shall contest 2015 presidential elections, so help us God. A region with the best human resources in Nigeria should be at the forefront of every presidential elections in Nigeria, and that is where we are headed! cool
don't worry yourself,igbo can never rule nigeria until after a hundred years of the end of the civil war.
Re: Igbo Will Field Presidential Candidate In 2015 -APGA National Chairman by Nobody: 4:40pm On Sep 19, 2012
dayokanu:

we dey Laph ooooo gringrin
Re: Igbo Will Field Presidential Candidate In 2015 -APGA National Chairman by PointB: 4:55pm On Sep 19, 2012
@topic,

Getting Ohaneze to get serious about this pronouncement should be the our next line of action. It one thing to talk and whet appetite, it is yet another to follow through your plans. Ohanaze, and APGA should forge their words into bold action, starting with resolving their inter-party squabble. Anambra (2014) is around the corner, and Abia and Ebonyi state need to be rescued from the clowns running them.
Re: Igbo Will Field Presidential Candidate In 2015 -APGA National Chairman by Nobody: 7:26pm On Sep 19, 2012
blaqoracle: don't worry yourself,igbo can never rule nigeria until after a hundred years of the end of the civil war.

for someone with an igbo wife, your hatred of igbo says you are just an inferior donkey dung
why not marry from your cave tribe?
donkey dung!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Wike Appoints Graham-Douglas As Special Assistant On Traffic Lights / Nigerian Customs Sacks 17 Officers For Drug Addiction / Offa Robberies: Saraki Asks Buhari To Investigate Michael Adikwu's Death

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.