Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,132 members, 7,814,956 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:50 AM

Igbo Will Field Presidential Candidate In 2015 -APGA National Chairman - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Igbo Will Field Presidential Candidate In 2015 -APGA National Chairman (12724 Views)

S’east Govs Goofed On Radio Biafra – APGA National Chairman / Labaran Maku Emerges As New APGA National Secretary At Party Convention / Apc Presidential Candidate With Apc National Chairman Watching The Announcement (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Igbo Will Field Presidential Candidate In 2015 -APGA National Chairman by dayokanu(m): 10:14pm On Sep 17, 2012
nku5: Shuo! Obasanjo in 1999 was millons of miles away from the impoverished ex-prisoner of 1998 that had 50k left in his account. When ibb (of all ppl) fed and sponsored him to introduce mega bucks politics into our fourth republic, buy over the pdp to win against men like ekwueme who was part of the G-25 that evolved into pdp. Created the monster we dey fight today and you dey feel like champ?

Whether IBB sponsored him or not the fact was that OBJ flogged Ekwueme mercilessly at the PDP convention both in 1999 and in 2003.

Its a norm, Yorubas always flog Igbos everywhere

3 Likes

Re: Igbo Will Field Presidential Candidate In 2015 -APGA National Chairman by MrEverest(m): 10:19pm On Sep 17, 2012
PROUD-IGBO:

^^^The man must be getting senile to have made such a comment.

If Igbos want to succeed in 2015, then they need to seek strong alliances with the South-South and Middle-Belt first and then move on from there; outside of this lies a greedy, avaricious, thieving elite, that see power at the centre as an end in itself, and will stop at NOTHING to ensure it's their 'tribesman' that wins in 2015, or (at the very least) that a Igbo doesn't.
Nwanne ike gwuru o, amaghi mu ma ishi odikwa Arthur Eze mma. I believe the likes of Rochas has what it takes to galvanise support from the other regions, that is why i pray that he succeeds with Imo so it would be a stepping stone to Aso rock. Nigeria has not been fair to the Igbo race at all and that is partly why we have been going in circles; all motion yet no movement. They have tried to discredit Barth Nnaji simply because he is an Igbo man and his rising profile is making them nervous and now they have seen he is going to succeed, they simply removed him so he wont be a probable threat in 2015 but Nigeria is the worse for it.
Re: Igbo Will Field Presidential Candidate In 2015 -APGA National Chairman by fstranger: 10:36pm On Sep 17, 2012
Mr Everest: that means you know very little about what happened during the PDP primaries in Jos in 1999, IBB and Abdusalami manipulated the process to make sure that Obj emerged in order to pacify the Yorubas same as AD. Dont take things on their face value, i believe you are an adult. I wont call you a Yoruba man so try and write Igbo properly.

Dude, that primary was Ekwueme's for the taking. All he had to do was play ball and show up on election day . . . he dropped the ball, BIG TIME. OBJ snatched victory from the jaws of defeat, literally.

Also, OBJ was not the only one interested at that point. There was Atiku, Rimi, Ekwueme and OBJ. And OBJ, underrated as he were, out maneuvered them all. The victory was all the more impressive not because he defeated Ekwueme, really. What made it awesome was the way he out maneuvered Rimi and played Atiku. It was vintage OBJ. Cool, calm and determined. This is someone who just a couple of months prior was in prison. he wasnt even there when PDP was formed and he wasnt part of the founding fathers. That is SWAG, Yoruba styleee.

If they wanted to pacify the Yorubas as you claimed, OBJ wasnt the person to give it to. OBJ already insulted the Yorubas in 1978 and everyone knew the Yorubas werent gonna vote for him.It was no surprise when he decisively lost his home region, the Southwest, to Olu Falae in the general election. Lets get the analysis straight. OBJ earned his mandate through hard-work and street smartness. He defeated everyone around including the wildly respected Ekwueme fair and square. This is important because you guys like to rewrite history. Please stick with proven facts, dont invent yours.

6 Likes

Re: Igbo Will Field Presidential Candidate In 2015 -APGA National Chairman by Rossikk(m): 10:41pm On Sep 17, 2012
tunnytox:

Dude make your point without referring to other tribes, this is how it starts when other tribes now reacts you'll be playing victim.

You mean ETHNIC GROUPS?
Re: Igbo Will Field Presidential Candidate In 2015 -APGA National Chairman by sandy409(m): 11:05pm On Sep 17, 2012
IGBO WILL FAIL! THEY CAN NEVER,EVER RULE NIGERIA. Mark my word 17/9/2012
Re: Igbo Will Field Presidential Candidate In 2015 -APGA National Chairman by Onlytruth(m): 11:27pm On Sep 17, 2012
We shall field that candidate in 2015, by God's grace!
Even the panic I see from some corners here is enough to tell me that we are on the right track.

First, we must get Ohanaeze Ndigbo to go and remind Jonathan of his promise not to contest in 2015, and to support a SE candidate.
The outcome of that meeting should be publicized in Igboland to ensure that the masses of Igboland are fully aware of what is going on. The era of behind the door, "cloak and dagger" political deals should end. The outcome of the meeting should not stop our candidate. It is just a normal political move. We need to take our political destiny into our own hands.

Let us just make sure that only ONE Igbo candidate contests, and then, let us throw ALL OUR WEIGHT behind that candidate. The whole world would know that an Igbo candidate contested the presidential elections, no matter the outcome. It is the wisest way for us to make a bold statement in Nigeria.

We shall do it! grin

3 Likes

Re: Igbo Will Field Presidential Candidate In 2015 -APGA National Chairman by dayokanu(m): 11:30pm On Sep 17, 2012
fstranger:

Dude, that primary was Ekwueme's for the taking. All he had to do was play ball and show up on election day . . . he dropped the ball, BIG TIME. OBJ snatched victory from the jaws of defeat, literally.

Also, OBJ was not the only one interested at that point. There was Atiku, Rimi, Ekwueme and OBJ. And OBJ, underrated as he were, out maneuvered them all. The victory was all the more impressive not because he defeated Ekwueme, really. What made it awesome was the way he out maneuvered Rimi and played Atiku. It was vintage OBJ. Cool, calm and determined. This is someone who just a couple of months prior was in prison. he wasnt even there when PDP was formed and he wasnt part of the founding fathers. That is SWAG, Yoruba styleee.

If they wanted to pacify the Yorubas as you claimed, OBJ wasnt the person to give it to. OBJ already insulted the Yorubas in 1978 and everyone knew the Yorubas werent gonna vote for him.It was no surprise when he decisively lost his home region, the Southwest, to Olu Falae in the general election. Lets get the analysis straight. OBJ earned his mandate through hard-work and street smartness. He defeated everyone around including the wildly respected Ekwueme fair and square. This is important because you guys like to rewrite history. Please stick with proven facts, dont invent yours.

Excellent points. Cos most of the posters are too young as at 1999 to undertstand Politics or too retardded

1 Like

Re: Igbo Will Field Presidential Candidate In 2015 -APGA National Chairman by MrEverest(m): 11:36pm On Sep 17, 2012
fstranger:

LOL, apparently you dont understand the sentiment and intrigues that happened then, there was a general feeling that the SW had been short-changed by the annulment of the election that was thought to have been won by Abiola, the NADECO and OPC were agitating and in order to calm frayed nerves IBB in conivance with Abdusalami and the Langtang mafia decided to pull their weight behind OBJ using state resources to sponsor him, now they hoped to achieve two things .1. Assuage the SW .2. Enthrone a maleable and unambitious person who they can control from behind and OBJ fit into their picture based on his anticidents (he ruled breifly and handed over to Shagari in 1979 when he could as well have continued or even hand over to Awolowo his kinsman) though this permutation later backfired. This was why a more popular Ekwueme lost at the primaries. Dont forget that the Yorubas sentimentally rejected OBJ in 1999 in preferance to Falae and yet he still won the election. If you are a political neophyte you can ask Falana to expatiate this for you.

3 Likes

Re: Igbo Will Field Presidential Candidate In 2015 -APGA National Chairman by Onlytruth(m): 11:38pm On Sep 17, 2012
My Candidates in no particular order:

Rochas Okorocha -because he enjoys a certain national appeal, and is action oriented

Chris Nwabueze Ngige - because he is tenacious, very smart, street wise, action oriented and maintains a cult-like following in parts of Igboland

Charles Chukwuma Soludo -because he is one of the few people that actually understands Nigeria's problems (I hope he doesn't throw Igbo interest under the bus though, he is almost a Zikist)

These are my own guys.

Of course we have many more in Igboland, and we shall give Nigerians ONE of the guys they cannot refuse!

1 Like

Re: Igbo Will Field Presidential Candidate In 2015 -APGA National Chairman by Onlytruth(m): 11:40pm On Sep 17, 2012
Mr Everest: LOL, apparently you dont understand the sentiment and intrigues that happened then, there was a general feeling that the SW had been short-changed by the annulment of the election that was thought to have been won by Abiola, the NADECO and OPC were agitating and in order to calm frayed nerves IBB in conivance with Abdusalami and the Langtang mafia decided to pull their weight behind OBJ using state resources to sponsor him, now they hoped to achieve two things .1. Assuage the SW .2. Enthrone a maleable and unambitious person who they can control from behind and OBJ fit into their picture based on his anticidents (he ruled breifly and handed over to Shagari in 1979 when he could as well have continued or even hand over to Awolowo his kinsman) though this permutation later backfired. This was why a more popular Ekwueme lost at the primaries. Dont forget that the Yorubas sentimentally rejected OBJ in 1999 in preferance to Falae and yet he still won the election. If you are a political neophyte you can ask Falana to expatiate this for you.

My brother, you are wasting a good thread with all these side arguments with resolute trolls.
You should know those guys by now.

Abeg make we focus on how we pick a single candidate to run a good campaign.
Ignore them folks.
Re: Igbo Will Field Presidential Candidate In 2015 -APGA National Chairman by dayokanu(m): 11:42pm On Sep 17, 2012
Mr Everest: LOL, apparently you dont understand the sentiment and intrigues that happened then, there was a general feeling that the SW had been short-changed by the annulment of the election that was thought to have been won by Abiola, the NADECO and OPC were agitating and in order to calm frayed nerves IBB in conivance with Abdusalami and the Langtang mafia decided to pull their weight behind OBJ using state resources to sponsor him, now they hoped to achieve two things .1. Assuage the SW .2. Enthrone a maleable and unambitious person who they can control from behind and OBJ fit into their picture based on his anticidents (he ruled breifly and handed over to Shagari in 1979 when he could as well have continued or even hand over to Awolowo his kinsman) though this permutation later backfired. [size=18pt]This was why a more popular Ekwueme lost at the primaries.[/size] Dont forget that the Yorubas sentimentally rejected OBJ in 1999 in preferance to Falae and yet he still won the election. If you are a political neophyte you can ask Falana to expatiate this for you.

Bottom line a Yoruba outcast pummeled the pride of Ndigbo at the primaries? Right? It doesnt matter how it was done. GEJ beat Atiku at the primaries, Losers might come and tell us it was Money Politics or intimidation Politics. Obama beat Hilary at the primaries you can postulate any theory that It was racial or it was to placate Blacks but bottom line was Obama beat CLinton in primaries.

OBJ beat Ekwueme not only once but twice 1999 and 2003

Not the first time Yorubas are schooling Ibos though

1 Like

Re: Igbo Will Field Presidential Candidate In 2015 -APGA National Chairman by Onlytruth(m): 11:45pm On Sep 17, 2012
And I personally believe that because of our spread in Nigeria, Ndigbo stand the best chance of ALWAYS producing Nigeria's presidents. Somehow we dropped the ball in the past.
I think it is time we grab our future by the throat!

Imagine a 60 million voting block! shocked

Umu Igbo we can do it! cool
Re: Igbo Will Field Presidential Candidate In 2015 -APGA National Chairman by dayokanu(m): 11:45pm On Sep 17, 2012
Onlytruth: My Candidates in no particular order:

Rochas Okorocha -because he enjoys a certain national appeal, and is action oriented

Chris Nwabueze Ngige - because he is tenacious, very smart, street wise, action oriented and maintains a cult-like following in parts of Igboland

Charles Chukwuma Soludo -because he is one of the few people that actually understands Nigeria's problems (I hope he doesn't throw Igbo interest under the bus though, he is almost a Zikist)

These are my own guys.

Of course we have many more in Igboland, and we shall give Nigerians ONE of the guys they cannot refuse!

All these guys would make a Good Vice president Aka Boy-boy like Ibos are naturally gifted to be.

Soludo has already interned as a Boy-boy to Atiku so he knows how to play the role ver
Re: Igbo Will Field Presidential Candidate In 2015 -APGA National Chairman by Onlytruth(m): 11:46pm On Sep 17, 2012
@Everest

Who is your best candidate from Igboland, and why?
Re: Igbo Will Field Presidential Candidate In 2015 -APGA National Chairman by dayokanu(m): 11:46pm On Sep 17, 2012
Onlytruth: And I personally believe that because of our spread in Nigeria, Ndigbo stand the best chance of ALWAYS producing Nigeria's presidents. Somehow we dropped the ball in the past.
I think it time we grab our future by the throat!

Imagine a 60 million voting block! shocked

Umu Igbo we can do it! cool

Igbos are claiming 60m nobody follow them fight Ijaws did something similar, All these cannibals wanted to eat them for dinner
Re: Igbo Will Field Presidential Candidate In 2015 -APGA National Chairman by Onlytruth(m): 11:48pm On Sep 17, 2012
^^

You homofags won't leave men alone to discuss important issues. We ain't interested in men! cheesy

1 Like

Re: Igbo Will Field Presidential Candidate In 2015 -APGA National Chairman by Onlytruth(m): 11:50pm On Sep 17, 2012
I would also advise that we NEVER support a PDP candidate for that post, EVER.
The party of cacophony can NEVER serve the interest of the masses in Nigeria. Just my humble opinion. cool
Re: Igbo Will Field Presidential Candidate In 2015 -APGA National Chairman by dayokanu(m): 11:51pm On Sep 17, 2012
Onlytruth: ^^

You homofags won't leave men alone to discuss important issues. We ain't interested in men! cheesy

I'm sure you are familiar with the homofag ways. Hope say no be you your brother Chika Nwafor get belle for

https://www.nairaland.com/979524/gay-chika-nwafor-claims-hes
Re: Igbo Will Field Presidential Candidate In 2015 -APGA National Chairman by Nobody: 11:52pm On Sep 17, 2012
I wonder why our politicians fail to learn one simple lesson since the first republic: nobody can win presidential election on tribal platform in Nigeria. This has been proved again and again.

3 Likes

Re: Igbo Will Field Presidential Candidate In 2015 -APGA National Chairman by Onlytruth(m): 11:53pm On Sep 17, 2012
Jarus: I wonder why our politicians fail to learn one simple lesson since the first republic: nobody can win presidential election on tribal platform in Nigeria. This has been proved again and again.

Actually it is not true.
The NPC was a tribal/sectional party, and it won with rigged census figures. It never won in the south.
Correct me if I'm wrong. cool

2 Likes

Re: Igbo Will Field Presidential Candidate In 2015 -APGA National Chairman by PROUDIGBO(m): 11:56pm On Sep 17, 2012
fstranger:

^^^With all due respect, you're reasoning like you don't know the dynamics of Nigerian politicking.

Not being Igbo, you wouldn't be able to appreciate the kind of forces out to prevent a Igbo from becoming president.

You give far too much credit to OBJs' perceived political sagacity and maneuverings for being responsible in his being crowned the PDP presidential candidate on the night; but i can tell you for nothing that it had already been pre-determined that he would win. The (core) northern political elite at the time perfomed a 'democratic coup' and had OBJ installed, even though conventional wisdom saw it differently and had Ekwueme heading for victory....that's Nigerian 'politics' for you.

The northern political elite pulled a fast one on Yorubas by bringing in someone they felt they (the north) could work with, not minding the fact he wasn't even the 5th choice -never mind 1st- to stand as the popular candidate of Ndiyoruba (hence bringing him out of jail and fast-tracking him through the party/political system, and straight to the top); they wanted someone who would protect their interests and secrets, and i can assure you that 'making amends' to Yoruba over the unfortunate Abiola saga was the last thing on there minds.

You say: "If they wanted to pacify the Yorubas as you claimed, OBJ wasnt the person to give it to. OBJ already insulted the Yorubas in 1978 and everyone knew the Yorubas werent gonna vote for him".- but can't you see this makes him the perfect candidate for their hatchet job?; and what makes you think the northern elite were worried about whether Yorubas in particular, and Nigerians in general saw him as an unpopular candidate and hence wouldn't vote for him ?.....this 'cabal' isn't really known for their fairness and democratic credentials you know?

OBJ DID NOT earn his mandate, and did not defeat anyone 'fair and square' as you say.....the answer had already been determined ab initio, and what was left was the easy task of working towards said answer wink.
Re: Igbo Will Field Presidential Candidate In 2015 -APGA National Chairman by Biafrarep(m): 11:59pm On Sep 17, 2012
Onlytruth:

My brother, you are wasting a good thread with all these side arguments with resolute trolls.
You should know those guys by now.

Abeg make we focus on how we pick a single candidate to run a good campaign.
Ignore them folks.
nwanne echefurum na obu ndi ofenmanu na amaghi ihe ka mu na ha n'aru uka. Ndi iberibe! Amam na n'ikpeazu ndi Igbo ga enwe nmeri na obodo Nigeria. Ndeewo.
Re: Igbo Will Field Presidential Candidate In 2015 -APGA National Chairman by dayokanu(m): 12:01am On Sep 18, 2012
PROUD-IGBO:

^^^With all due respect, you're reasoning like you don't know the dynamics of Nigerian politicking.

Not being Igbo, you wouldn't be able to appreciate the kind of forces out to prevent a Igbo from becoming president.

You give far too much credit to OBJs' perceived political sagacity and maneuverings for being responsible in his being crowned the PDP presidential candidate on the night; but i can tell you for nothing that it had already been pre-determined that he would win. The (core) northern political elite at the time perfomed a 'democratic coup' and had OBJ installed, even though conventional wisdom saw it differently and had Ekwueme heading for victory....that's Nigerian 'politics' for you.

The northern political elite pulled a fast one on Yorubas by bringing in someone they felt they (the north) could work with, not minding the fact he wasn't even the 5th choice -never mind 1st- to stand as the popular candidate of Ndiyoruba (hence bringing him out of jail and fast-tracking him through the party/political system, and straight to the top); they wanted someone who would protect their interests and secrets, and i can assure you that 'making amends' to Yoruba over the unfortunate Abiola saga was the last thing on there minds.

You say: "If they wanted to pacify the Yorubas as you claimed, OBJ wasnt the person to give it to. OBJ already insulted the Yorubas in 1978 and everyone knew the Yorubas werent gonna vote for him".- but can't you see this makes him the perfect candidate for their hatchet job?; and what makes you think the northern elite were worried about whether Yorubas in particular, and Nigerians in general saw him as an unpopular candidate and hence wouldn't vote for him ?.....this 'cabal' isn't really known for their fairness and democratic credentials you know?

OBJ DID NOT earn his mandate, and did not defeat anyone 'fair and square' as you say.....the answer had already been determined ab initio, and what was left was the easy task of working towards said answer wink.

Politics is all about scheming and whatever OBJ did worked for him to brush Ekwueme not once but twice
Re: Igbo Will Field Presidential Candidate In 2015 -APGA National Chairman by freesoul3(f): 12:08am On Sep 18, 2012
Biafra rep: nwanne echefurum na obu ndi ofenmanu na amaghi ihe ka mu na ha n'aru uka. Ndi iberibe! Amam na n'ikpeazu ndi Igbo ga enwe nmeri na obodo Nigeria. Ndeewo.

umu Yoruba bu ndi chukwu buru onu. mba na enweghi isi
Re: Igbo Will Field Presidential Candidate In 2015 -APGA National Chairman by freesoul3(f): 12:08am On Sep 18, 2012
go rochas!
Re: Igbo Will Field Presidential Candidate In 2015 -APGA National Chairman by ektbear: 12:14am On Sep 18, 2012
entertaining thread
Re: Igbo Will Field Presidential Candidate In 2015 -APGA National Chairman by pazienza(m): 12:18am On Sep 18, 2012
Finally we understand. Someone finally agrees that eastern nigeria sentiments have to be buried,and that igbo interest has to be put first,there is hope afterall.

Mr umeh just made me a happy man,even if he doesn't mean all he said,but atleast all he said is in symphony with what i have been saying. And he equally agrees that all alliance must be made to our favour only,any unfavourable alliance must be terminated.
Re: Igbo Will Field Presidential Candidate In 2015 -APGA National Chairman by pazienza(m): 12:25am On Sep 18, 2012
Onlytruth: My Candidates in no particular order:

These are my own guys.

Soludo is another zik waiting to happen,he is not what we need now. Rochas or Ngige would be okay. But after that rochas comment during the bombing of igbo christians in the north,i kinda wonder if he won't sell us for power.
Re: Igbo Will Field Presidential Candidate In 2015 -APGA National Chairman by olaheavy: 12:25am On Sep 18, 2012
These Igbo aj'eniyan will all die of vainglory. So, if the Igbos are more than 60 million in a nation projected to be 160 million, the rest (240 ethnic groups that include Yoruba and Hausa/Fulani) share 100 million among themselves? Igbos! Igbos! Igbos! Fvcking cowardly cannibals who ran away from the battlefield in women's skirts, corsets, earrings and high heels. Lying liars, the Victor Umeh guy just exposed your panhandling/beggar tendecies when he said that you had nothing in the East (sic) -- so much for''the land that flows with milk and honey.'' Pathetic animals, leave Yorubaland now!

3 Likes

Re: Igbo Will Field Presidential Candidate In 2015 -APGA National Chairman by Onlytruth(m): 12:32am On Sep 18, 2012
pazienza:

Soludo is another zik waiting to happen,he is not what we need now. Rochas or Ngige would be okay. But after that rochas comment during the bombing of igbo christians in the north,i kinda wonder if he won't sell us for power.

I have to agree with the first bolded intoto. I am also a little concerned about that Rochas statement after that bombing against Ndigbo in the North.
The truth is that we are only putting out candidates and subjecting them to thorough dispassionate scrutiny.

Ngige is a good candidate, provided he is willing to leave ACN. We need his type of character in a presidential race. He also has a cult-like following, so that should help too.
We all stand to be corrected as we seek that "perfect candidate" to lead our campaign for aso rock! cool
Re: Igbo Will Field Presidential Candidate In 2015 -APGA National Chairman by Onlytruth(m): 12:35am On Sep 18, 2012
For double emphasis, that candidate MUST run under APGA. That party has so much potential, and is yet to be fully deployed. If that is done well, APGA will touch EVERY nook of Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Igbo Will Field Presidential Candidate In 2015 -APGA National Chairman by pazienza(m): 12:36am On Sep 18, 2012
Onlytruth: We shall field that candidate in 2015, by God's grace!
Even the panic I see from some corners here is enough to tell me that we are on the right track.

First, we must get Ohanaeze Ndigbo to go and remind Jonathan of his promise not to contest in 2015, and to support a SE candidate.
The outcome of that meeting should be publicized in Igboland to ensure that the masses of Igboland are fully aware of what is going on. The era of behind the door, "cloak and dagger" political deals should end. The outcome of the meeting should not stop our candidate. It is just a normal political move. We need to take our political destiny into our own hands.

Let us just make sure that only ONE Igbo candidate contests, and then, let us throw ALL OUR WEIGHT behind that candidate. The whole world would know that an Igbo candidate contested the presidential elections, no matter the outcome. It is the wisest way for us to make a bold statement in Nigeria.

We shall do it! grin

Yea,the outcome of that meeting must be made public. If the outcome is negative,it would be a good propaganda tool to use to unite our people,it will help igbo people to see the bigger picture. If it is positive( this is an unlikely outcome), then the better.

One thing is a must,we must present a single igbo presidential candidate come 2015,and we must rally around him.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Jigawa Youths Protest Arrest Of Lamido's Sons By EFCC / Olawepo-hashim Emerges Third Force Presidential Candidate / Flood Renders 2, 000 People Homeless In Imo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 88
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.