Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,604 members, 7,809,204 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:03 AM

Tinubu Calls For The Abolition Of The Senate - Politics (20) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tinubu Calls For The Abolition Of The Senate (24018 Views)

FG Seeks Abolition Of Visa Requirement Among D-8 Member Countries / Tinubu Calls For Revolution / Tinubu Calls For Sovereign National Conference (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (17) (18) (19) (20) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tinubu Calls For The Abolition Of The Senate by seanet01: 5:30pm On Sep 22, 2012
Can not believe Desola and Gbawe took issue so bad. Really dissapointed in the two.
This is simply unacceptable. Please forget this issue for God sake
Re: Tinubu Calls For The Abolition Of The Senate by Hugoboi(m): 8:38pm On Sep 22, 2012
alj harem:

Yes my brother it brought me out. It drives me crazy when I see people trying to glorify one of the most corrupt individual in SW.

Well said.
Re: Tinubu Calls For The Abolition Of The Senate by Hugoboi(m): 8:44pm On Sep 22, 2012
Demdem:

On paper, what we have is a federal system but in reality its what I prefer to call autocratic federal system.

Whether on paper or in its most extreme form, it is still a federal system of govt. These are just matters of semantics
Re: Tinubu Calls For The Abolition Of The Senate by Demdem(m): 10:22pm On Sep 22, 2012
Hugoboi:

Whether on paper or in its most extreme form, it is still a federal system of govt. These are just matters of semantics

Oga forget semantics. What we have on ground and operating as at today is autocratic federal system. No free country in the world in my opinion operate the kind of federal system we operate here.
Re: Tinubu Calls For The Abolition Of The Senate by isalegan2: 4:02am On Sep 24, 2012
Desola:

Lo de ki mi tan lori mi wu tan bayii...O ki mi dele, dele. Ha! O jewo ni o. O de tobi lowo mi ni.

Okay, tell him to do etutu. 10 big snails, 20 cows, 50 wraps of fufu, Efo tete, 4 gallons of palm oil and 300 new 5,000 naira notes and i'll see about it.

O je iwo ni o...

With all due respect to his royal highness, crowned prince Chief Dudu_Negro, the King-in-waiting of the entire Yorubaland. . . cool grin

Desola, do NOT back down and DO NOT accept any cockamamie apology from that character with the notoriously fragile ego. To hell with him and the bow-legged epileptic mule he rode in on! A self-professed politically-savvy Omoluabi losing his rag over a harmless challenge. When I see his long epistles and ranting defensive posts, I often think of this quote by the great Sun Tzu:
'There are five dangerous faults which may affect a general: 1) Recklessness, which leads to destruction; 2) cowardice, which leads to capture; 3) a hasty temper, which can be provoked by insults; 4) a delicacy of honour which is sensitive to shame; and 5) over-solicitude for his men, which exposes him to worry and trouble. These are the five besetting sins of a general, ruinous to the conduct of war. When an army is overthrown and its leader slain, the cause will surely be found among these five dangerous faults. Let them be a subject of meditation.'

Stand your ground.

On another note, I see Katsumoto Kolawole is still "undeclared" on Nairaland and surreptitiously leading people to conclude he is a disinterested party in the political future of Naijaland. Ride on Omo Oodua. Sango dey your back. cheesy

I kid I jest. The great Katsby is an Afghanjapanistan, for all I know.
Re: Tinubu Calls For The Abolition Of The Senate by DuduNegro: 10:14am On Sep 24, 2012
Lmao.... grin

Yes, emi ogbontagiri, olorogun leyin Oba, ajanaku tin mi igbo jigijigi, jagunmolu oko borokinni, oko dudu oko pupa, a dudu ma dan agun t'aso lo, bi mo duro ni ita apa, apa ile ko gbodo r'oko......bi mo duro ni ita illasa, ero illasa ko gbodo r'odo......bi mo duro ni enu-owa, ara owa kan ko gbodo r'oja.......bi mo duro ni ita Ado, yanmiri kan ko gbodo ro'se. grin grin

Ose o, I thank you for the honor.
Re: Tinubu Calls For The Abolition Of The Senate by Olaone1: 11:37am On Sep 24, 2012
isale_gan2:

With all due respect to his royal highness, crowned prince Chief Dudu_Negro, the King-in-waiting of the entire Yorubaland. . . cool grin

Desola, do NOT back down and DO NOT accept any cockamamie apology from that character with the notoriously fragile ego. To hell with him and the bow-legged epileptic mule he rode in on! A self-professed politically-savvy Omoluabi losing his rag over a harmless challenge. When I see his long epistles and ranting defensive posts, I often think of this quote by the great Sun Tzu:

Stand your ground.

On another note, I see Katsumoto Kolawole is still "undeclared" on Nairaland and surreptitiously leading people to conclude he is a disinterested party in the political future of Naijaland. Ride on Omo Oodua. Sango dey your back. cheesy

I kid I jest. The great Katsby is an Afghanjapanistan, for all I know.

Look up in the sky . . . it is a bird . . . it is a plane. No, it is superman Isale.

Oooops . . . she's gone. angry Just like that.
An apparition or did anyone actually see her? lipsrsealed undecided
Re: Tinubu Calls For The Abolition Of The Senate by nduchucks: 3:07pm On Sep 24, 2012
biko, ignore post. thx.

(1) (2) (3) ... (17) (18) (19) (20) (Reply)

They Fled Boko Haram, Only To Be Raped By Nigeria’s Security Forces / Atiku Warns Buhari Over Releasing ‘repentant’ Boko Haram Terrorists / Impeachment: Coalition LLM Threatens To Shut Down Lagos House Of Assembly(PICS)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.