Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,492 members, 7,816,163 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:56 AM

Is There Anything That Could Warrant A Guy Beating Up His Girl Friend???? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is There Anything That Could Warrant A Guy Beating Up His Girl Friend???? (1036 Views)

After Years Of Sleeping With His Girl, He No Longer Sees Her As A Wife Material / See What An Unsatisfied Boyfriend Did To His Girl (Picture) / Photos: This Guy Proposed To His Girl In Shoprite, Ikeja Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is There Anything That Could Warrant A Guy Beating Up His Girl Friend???? by Kcxee(m): 2:43pm On Sep 20, 2012
4 me i dont think there is anything on earth that should give a guy the go ahead to beat up his girl for me anything that could cause it i wont insteed i call it a quit...

What do think?....
Re: Is There Anything That Could Warrant A Guy Beating Up His Girl Friend???? by Abiolachiefo(m): 2:51pm On Sep 20, 2012
Nothing should be a reason for such but. . . . . . .Women can be as crazy as a mad dog too. Even if dey get crazy,only a fool will hit her. GBAM!
Re: Is There Anything That Could Warrant A Guy Beating Up His Girl Friend???? by woodboi(m): 6:34pm On Sep 20, 2012
Really I don't support a guy doing dis but couple of weeks ago I was pushd to slap 1, not a gurl friend sha but a bit emotional complicated kind off stuff. Been enduring her shouting nd throwing al kind of words at mi, would have endure al if forks are not ard. But standing in front of mi wit fork ard, up to 3 times @ dis point I couldn't hold it but lost it all.

I regret it sha, nd up til now am trying to apologize, but she stil kip using altitude on mi. So 4 now I lock up dey look gentle. Time wil always play is role.

But really guys! Pray u don't meet a gurl dat wil push u beyond ur limit. I can't imagine a woman locking is husband shirt on his way rushing to work, probably over sum issue dey couldn't work out d previous night and u ask d man not to react. Do u want d man to loose his job?

2 Likes

Re: Is There Anything That Could Warrant A Guy Beating Up His Girl Friend???? by Kcxee(m): 7:02pm On Sep 20, 2012
woodboi: Really I don't support a guy doing dis but couple of weeks ago I was pushd to slap 1, not a gurl friend sha but a bit emotional complicated kind off stuff. Been enduring her shouting nd throwing al kind of words at mi, would have endure al if forks are not ard. But standing in front of mi wit fork ard, up to 3 times @ dis point I couldn't hold it but lost it all.

I regret it sha, nd up til now am trying to apologize, but she stil kip using altitude on mi. So 4 now I lock up dey look gentle. Time wil always play is role.

But really guys! Pray u don't meet a gurl dat wil push u beyond ur limit. I can't imagine a woman locking is husband shirt on his way rushing to work, probably over sum issue dey couldn't work out d previous night and u ask d man not to react. Do u want d man to loose his job?
dat is tru bro thombs up....
Re: Is There Anything That Could Warrant A Guy Beating Up His Girl Friend???? by Mynd44: 2:20am On Sep 21, 2012
Slapping a GF is an hell no. It is just silly
Re: Is There Anything That Could Warrant A Guy Beating Up His Girl Friend???? by Nobody: 8:06am On Sep 21, 2012
Yes

Cowardice!
Re: Is There Anything That Could Warrant A Guy Beating Up His Girl Friend???? by Nobody: 8:31am On Sep 21, 2012
Beating up? Nope.
Re: Is There Anything That Could Warrant A Guy Beating Up His Girl Friend???? by Nobody: 8:39am On Sep 21, 2012
A lot of things can warrant you wanting to beat up a woman. Personally, i would never hit any woman at all expect she is a threat to my life, or a threat to the lives of those i love, then i would be acting purely on self defence.

Hitting a woman you claim to love is a different ball game all entirely. When you say you love someone, it means you have accepted that they are imperfect and they can make mistakes, and that though it would happen, they remain assured of your love for them. Treating others the way you want to be treated yourself is the "way to go" mentality when dealing with loved ones. Men are generally more stronger physically and emotionally than women. What will piss a woman off, may not piss a man off, So sometimes when a girlfriend or a wife overreacts by hitting us first, is that a licence for us to retaliate, with even worse torrential beatings?

Two wrongs never ever make a right. When one person is wrong, the other definitely has to be calm and swallow the humble pie for peace to reign. It doesnt in anyway denote you to be weak. A woman's slap can at most be very stinging and sharp and embarrassing, but would you hit her back? When you know a slap from you could leave her unconscious? Most men are proud and egotistical and most will want to retaliate, to show that they are still in charge, but are they, really?

There are better ways to handle a problem without involving violence. You can walk away from the relationship if you feel so insulted. And if married, you can help her correct those mistakes in a loving way since you vowed to love her till death separates you two! You could look at what warranted her to slap you in the first place, put yourself in her shoes and see if you would have reacted the same way if it were you. Seeking a level ground before acting it has never failed anyone. Yes, women should control their anger and put their emotions in check, but how do your teach someone a lesson in humility if you are not humble yourself? Yes we are imperfect and can react impulsively but we should always remember that there worse consequences that could result when you decide to beat up a woman. If the relationship gets too abusive, you can walk away.

It is even worse for those who are not married to a girl, nor intending to marry them, beating them up. Her family could take up the case and go kung fu on your azz. Really, when you sit and conclude on the negative consequences that could result from beating up a wife or gf, it outweighs the positive, that is, if anything positive results from violence in the first place. . .

1 Like

Re: Is There Anything That Could Warrant A Guy Beating Up His Girl Friend???? by Nobody: 8:41am On Sep 21, 2012
^^ Epistle, for what? Lol.
Re: Is There Anything That Could Warrant A Guy Beating Up His Girl Friend???? by Nobody: 8:45am On Sep 21, 2012
ogugua88: ^^ Epistle, for what? Lol.
to propagate the ministry. ..
Re: Is There Anything That Could Warrant A Guy Beating Up His Girl Friend???? by Nobody: 8:47am On Sep 21, 2012
Make I comot jari.
Re: Is There Anything That Could Warrant A Guy Beating Up His Girl Friend???? by Nobody: 8:49am On Sep 21, 2012
Nice sexkillz
Re: Is There Anything That Could Warrant A Guy Beating Up His Girl Friend???? by DICKtator: 9:10am On Sep 21, 2012
i beat that kitten up.
Grab that pony and Smack that a.ss lightly when doing the rodeo.
"Pistol-whip" that tongue and lips.
Am I suppose to feel guilty when she asks for more?

grin grin grin grin
Re: Is There Anything That Could Warrant A Guy Beating Up His Girl Friend???? by Mynd44: 11:34am On Sep 21, 2012
ogugua88: ^^ Epistle, for what? Lol.
I wonder oo. This guy just loved his keypad
Re: Is There Anything That Could Warrant A Guy Beating Up His Girl Friend???? by Mynd44: 11:35am On Sep 21, 2012
sexkillz: to propagate the ministry. ..
What ministry will that be oh great typist?
Re: Is There Anything That Could Warrant A Guy Beating Up His Girl Friend???? by Nobody: 11:40am On Sep 21, 2012
Yes, he can beat up his gf if he is not-man-enough
Re: Is There Anything That Could Warrant A Guy Beating Up His Girl Friend???? by Nobody: 11:40am On Sep 21, 2012
Mynd_44:
What ministry will that be oh great typist?
about-to-wed ministry
Re: Is There Anything That Could Warrant A Guy Beating Up His Girl Friend???? by Mynd44: 11:53am On Sep 21, 2012
Maria-G:
about-to-wed ministry
Ijebabe has not sent me and invitation card yet so I dont believe it
Re: Is There Anything That Could Warrant A Guy Beating Up His Girl Friend???? by woodboi(m): 11:57am On Sep 21, 2012
sexkillz: A lot of things can warrant you wanting to beat up a woman. Personally, i would never hit any woman at all expect she is a threat to my life, or a threat to the lives of those i love, then i would be acting purely on self defence.

Hitting a woman you claim to love is a different ball game all entirely. When you say you love someone, it means you have accepted that they are imperfect and they can make mistakes, and that though it would happen, they remain assured of your love for them. Treating others the way you want to be treated yourself is the "way to go" mentality when dealing with loved ones. Men are generally more stronger physically and emotionally than women. What will piss a woman off, may not piss a man off, So sometimes when a girlfriend or a wife overreacts by hitting us first, is that a licence for us to retaliate, with even worse torrential beatings?

Two wrongs never ever make a right. When one person is wrong, the other definitely has to be calm and swallow the humble pie for peace to reign. It doesnt in anyway denote you to be weak. A woman's slap can at most be very stinging and sharp and embarrassing, but would you hit her back? When you know a slap from you could leave her unconscious? Most men are proud and egotistical and most will want to retaliate, to show that they are still in charge, but are they, really?

There are better ways to handle a problem without involving violence. You can walk away from the relationship if you feel so insulted. And if married, you can help her correct those mistakes in a loving way since you vowed to love her till death separates you two! You could look at what warranted her to slap you in the first place, put yourself in her shoes and see if you would have reacted the same way if it were you. Seeking a level ground before acting it has never failed anyone. Yes, women should control their anger and put their emotions in check, but how do your teach someone a lesson in humility if you are not humble yourself? Yes we are imperfect and can react impulsively but we should always remember that there worse consequences that could result when you decide to beat up a woman. If the relationship gets too abusive, you can walk away.

It is even worse for those who are not married to a girl, nor intending to marry them, beating them up. Her family could take up the case and go kung fu on your azz. Really, when you sit and conclude on the negative consequences that could result from beating up a wife or gf, it outweighs the positive, that is, if anything positive results from violence in the first place. . .

Nice point u've made here, but for once let face some reality here, take d case of dis Nigeria Ambassador to Kenya DR. C Wigwe, whatz ur take on him hittin his wife?

Like I said! I don't support guy going dat far, coz justifying it or being defensive at d end is not worth it. But pray you don't cross with someone dat is going to push you beyond your limit.
Re: Is There Anything That Could Warrant A Guy Beating Up His Girl Friend???? by Nobody: 12:02pm On Sep 21, 2012
Mynd_44:
Ijebabe has not sent me and invitation card yet so I dont believe it
does one have to send i.vs to open up a ministry? Just like Grace of God ministry, you can also have Aboutt-to-wed ministry.....understood?
Re: Is There Anything That Could Warrant A Guy Beating Up His Girl Friend???? by Mynd44: 12:17pm On Sep 21, 2012
Maria-G:
does one have to send i.vs to open up a ministry? Just like Grace of God ministry, you can also have Aboutt-to-wed ministry.....understood?
i see your point but as pastor Mrs, Ijebabe should have sent me an invitation
Re: Is There Anything That Could Warrant A Guy Beating Up His Girl Friend???? by Nobody: 12:23pm On Sep 21, 2012
Mynd_44:
i see your point but as pastor Mrs, Ijebabe should have sent me an invitation
maybe he is thinking of changing the character.....you dont mind asking him, do you?
And such cases leads to the guy getting a good smacking from his girl.
Re: Is There Anything That Could Warrant A Guy Beating Up His Girl Friend???? by Mynd44: 12:37pm On Sep 21, 2012
You are promoting violence you this girl
Re: Is There Anything That Could Warrant A Guy Beating Up His Girl Friend???? by Nobody: 1:08pm On Sep 21, 2012
Mynd_44: You are promoting violence you this girl
oya, come beat me
Re: Is There Anything That Could Warrant A Guy Beating Up His Girl Friend???? by Mynd44: 1:12pm On Sep 21, 2012
Maria-G:
oya, come beat me
Find someone else to do that
Re: Is There Anything That Could Warrant A Guy Beating Up His Girl Friend???? by Nobody: 1:15pm On Sep 21, 2012
Mynd_44:
Find someone else to do that
thought as much...midge heart
Re: Is There Anything That Could Warrant A Guy Beating Up His Girl Friend???? by Mynd44: 1:17pm On Sep 21, 2012
Maria-G:
thought as much...midge heart
Yeah I am.
Next

(1) (Reply)

Men At What Point In Your Relationship Can You Tell If You'll Marry Her? / Which Is Your Love Language?? / 10 Commandments From Man To Woman

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.