Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,940 members, 7,841,608 topics. Date: Monday, 27 May 2024 at 12:07 PM

A Picture Of President Jonathan In His Office - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / A Picture Of President Jonathan In His Office (58253 Views)

Photo: Fashola At Work In His Office In Abuja / Photo Of President Buhari In His Office This Morning / Fashola Poses With His Wife In His Office As He Prepares To Hand Over. PICTURES. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Picture Of President Jonathan In His Office by Nobody: 11:33am On Sep 21, 2012
my president i salute u sir. am very hapi for u... whoever rejoice wit another, will be rejoiced with. that is my bliv.
Re: A Picture Of President Jonathan In His Office by maninmood(m): 11:33am On Sep 21, 2012
jumman: kissOur Clueless president's office

An elderly statesman clueless? If you were a man, I would have asked you to try being responsible for a nuclear family before calling a man that is responsible for more than 160million people including you clueless!

7 Likes

Re: A Picture Of President Jonathan In His Office by Lordmike: 11:33am On Sep 21, 2012
can we for once allow his to think and work. he is just worried with so many things, BH, subsidy, N5000 note, unemployement, Sanusi everyday wahala, his wife's health, God abeg help GEJ with diven wisdom

2 Likes

Re: A Picture Of President Jonathan In His Office by victorD3: 11:33am On Sep 21, 2012
pro01: Meanwhile how come there is no laptop or PC (not to mention tablet) on that table? I hope he is computer literate. . .most Nigerian working men over 50 cannot power on a computer to save their lives.

Mumu! Use your eyes well, must all laptop look like your Abrahamic Toshiba laptop?
Re: A Picture Of President Jonathan In His Office by Demdem(m): 11:34am On Sep 21, 2012
al-qaeda:
OFFICE WEY NO GET TELEFONE SEF

There is a special assitant/adviser for that. he doesnt need a phone.
Re: A Picture Of President Jonathan In His Office by philip0906(m): 11:34am On Sep 21, 2012
dtemidare:

your father is a retardeen. how dare you call the President of the Federal Republic of Nigeria a retardeen. be careful. i wish your father will become a president one day i will be the first on NL to call him the luckliest fool of all times.
what of ur own papa?wetin do am?
victorD3:

That is an academic Dr you are insulting you dirty maggot.
mr clean maggot. . .y r u running 2 defend jonathan @ whom d jibe was thrown @
Chinom:

He's got more clues than your entire village people. Go suck on a monkey's prick.
And ur entire village people have (more) clues right?
Lamasta: Till you die I no sure say you go smell that office except you dey see the picture like this one maayi, if you are better than him then go and become president.
na u go come smell d office shebi?
Re: A Picture Of President Jonathan In His Office by BeraBera(f): 11:35am On Sep 21, 2012
hizaya61: SOMEBODY PLS TELL ME HOW THIS PICTURE GO STOP ALL THE BOMBING FOR SOUTH
Bombing for South ke shocked cryRun for your lives
Re: A Picture Of President Jonathan In His Office by Demdem(m): 11:36am On Sep 21, 2012
tpapi: ur papa fit smell dat office

he has a far better one. ur entire family lives savings and those yet unborn cant even buy his pen.
Re: A Picture Of President Jonathan In His Office by Demdem(m): 11:37am On Sep 21, 2012
gabriel212:
o boy na, very bad to demean your president. please.

he demeans me first by telling me on live TV that he doesnt give a damn. na fire for fire
Re: A Picture Of President Jonathan In His Office by Nobody: 11:37am On Sep 21, 2012
If ure hatin on my president,F%€K you!! Cool office. Long Live Nigeria!! May our Legacies Live for ever
Re: A Picture Of President Jonathan In His Office by Mcfemad(m): 11:40am On Sep 21, 2012
This is cool. I will one day become the President of Nigeria in Jesus name. Amen!

1 Like

Re: A Picture Of President Jonathan In His Office by Demdem(m): 11:40am On Sep 21, 2012
dtemidare:

MY father is a retardeen. how dare you call the President of the Federal Republic of Nigeria a retardeen. be careful. i wish MY father will become a president one day i will be the first on NL to call him the luckliest fool of all times.

As u have stated so shall it be. fools like u have no issues calling other leaders names but when its time for the retardeen to take his turn, u shout murder. IIDiots.
Re: A Picture Of President Jonathan In His Office by oche419: 11:42am On Sep 21, 2012
Demdem: The Retardeen demeans the office. office not bad sha.
Na wah o! angry
Re: A Picture Of President Jonathan In His Office by Demdem(m): 11:43am On Sep 21, 2012
Chinom:

I think you are downright Stoopid with this "Retaardeen" nonsense. It's already worn off. So stop making a fool of yourself. You probably think you have invented a new word. You are the retarded Ediot here. How dare you insult the president like that, over and over again.
If your father was not Retardeenest, maybe he would be the president now instead of a truck pusher somewhere in Ibadan. No wonder he bred a Retardeen monkey like YOU.
GEJ is the best president we've had since the inception of Nigeria. Show some respect.

do u think am on NL to please u or what? Ur entire lineage is already cursed no doubt.
peeps like u call Tinubu, Buhari, Aregbesola, Atiku, IBB etc names but when its time for the kai-kai infected brain president of mine to be called names, u start raising some moral compass.
Hypocrites.
best president my foot. iidiots.
Re: A Picture Of President Jonathan In His Office by Nobody: 11:43am On Sep 21, 2012
victorD3:

That is an academic Dr you are insulting you dirty maggot.

Doctor of Zoology. . .no wonder he treats nigerians like animals.

1 Like

Re: A Picture Of President Jonathan In His Office by BeraBera(f): 11:44am On Sep 21, 2012
At least, the office is as simple as anything. Assuming there were so many gadgets plus wine/ drinks on the table ( as was in Oshiomole's portrait picture), Na so una for dey here dey shout say e dey chop money. Now the office simple die, some people still dey complain, Na wa for human beings o
Re: A Picture Of President Jonathan In His Office by adamadamu: 11:44am On Sep 21, 2012
Cool or not, sitting at the front or behind the desk of his office, i don't think that should be anybody's business. Or does it affect you in anyway?
Re: A Picture Of President Jonathan In His Office by playahP(m): 11:44am On Sep 21, 2012
Johnsinia:
wats ur problem wit dat? Hatred maggot. Tomorrw u will come up wit d expnsv kind of cream, pef, etc he use, dats d way frustated maggot attack their opponent.

You come from a generation of mindless whores!!! Your father is a frustrated maggot and an abysmal looser!!!
Re: A Picture Of President Jonathan In His Office by Nobody: 11:44am On Sep 21, 2012
Demdem:

do u think am on NL to please u or what? Ur entire lineage is already cursed no doubt.
peeps like u call Tinubu, Buhari, Aregbesola, Atiku, IBB names but when its time for the kai-kai infected brain president of mine to be called names, u start raising some moral compass.
Hypocrites.
best president my foot. iidiots.

Stop wasting time on that bootlicker
Re: A Picture Of President Jonathan In His Office by LeJeun3: 11:45am On Sep 21, 2012
What is the OFFICE called?
Re: A Picture Of President Jonathan In His Office by Demdem(m): 11:45am On Sep 21, 2012
maninmood:

You are referring to your president this way? How would you react if a non-Nigerian writes this statement knowing very well that he(the president) is a symbolic representation of you and me!

[b]I dont give a ffuck about that. This ffucking president of mine stands for the status quo instead of transformation he promised.

Down to a bloodsucking leader that told me not to panic when there are bomb blasts since terrorist attack happens worldwide.

Down to a glutonnous leader that eats approx a billion naira worth of food within a year in the midst of abject poverty.

Down to a liar of a leader who promises to curtail govt spendings but instead still enjoys travelling all over the world with battalions.

Down to a heartless leader who told me pointblank on a live program that he doesnt give a damn about any citizen's criticsm.

Down to a evil leader who has in his disposal the list of evil boko sponsors and has refused to act on them therby allowing my innocent countrymen to die in vain.

Down to a evil leader who regards Boko members his brothers and sisters.

Down to a deceptive leader who preffers to jollificate with brazillian models while lying to us that he is in an earth summit when his coutrymen are being bombed to death

Down to a deceptive leader who feels having murderers, killers and bunkerers like Asari, Tompolo, Boyloaf and their kinds has non-portfolio advisers is the right way to go.

Down to a leader that sees IBB as his father

Down to the leader of the killer party.etc[/b]

3 Likes

Re: A Picture Of President Jonathan In His Office by emsquare(m): 11:48am On Sep 21, 2012
Nice office!
Re: A Picture Of President Jonathan In His Office by Demdem(m): 11:48am On Sep 21, 2012
oche419:
Na wah o! angry

say wettin
Re: A Picture Of President Jonathan In His Office by Odinaka00(m): 11:48am On Sep 21, 2012
Mcfemad: This is cool. I will one day become the President of Nigeria in Jesus name. Amen!

Amen o! And we go loot money together

1 Like

Re: A Picture Of President Jonathan In His Office by Demdem(m): 11:49am On Sep 21, 2012
~Bluetooth:

Stop wasting time on that bootlicker

Well noted.
Re: A Picture Of President Jonathan In His Office by goldfish80(m): 11:50am On Sep 21, 2012
Why can't Ȋ̝̊̅ see Л̴ computer or lappy θη his desk? undecided
Oh maybe he Iڪ not computer literate lipsrsealed
#myobservation
Re: A Picture Of President Jonathan In His Office by playahP(m): 11:51am On Sep 21, 2012
[quote author=highlandre][/quote]

I not meant it in a bad way!! I'm actually impressed!
Re: A Picture Of President Jonathan In His Office by emilyone(f): 11:53am On Sep 21, 2012
There is absolutely nothing special about that pic undecided
how else should the office of the president of the most populous black nation in the whole world look like?
Re: A Picture Of President Jonathan In His Office by Nobody: 11:54am On Sep 21, 2012
how come he has no laptop.
i can bet he was wearing no shoe
Re: A Picture Of President Jonathan In His Office by Odinaka00(m): 11:56am On Sep 21, 2012
Demdem vs bluethooth........very interesting fight
Re: A Picture Of President Jonathan In His Office by Odinaka00(m): 11:58am On Sep 21, 2012
goldfish80: Why can't Ȋ̝̊̅ see Л̴ computer or lappy θη his desk? undecided
Oh maybe he Iڪ not computer literate lipsrsealed
#myobservation

He has bb na lol.....laptop is nt dat necessary haha
Re: A Picture Of President Jonathan In His Office by bigtt76(f): 11:58am On Sep 21, 2012
Nice one! So when do we see his kids runnings around the office like JFK Jnr did during his dad's tenure or the Obamas? Mtsheeeeeeeeew ....wonder hw much dem pay you to bring this up. See the man de pose inside foto sef. Shows he's not busy or it was taken early sunday morning when the PDP hangabouts are off duty!!!!!!!

playah P: Have you ever seen any Nigerian President seated behind the desk of his office?
Well your guess is as good as mine.

Anyway, the Jinx has been broken by our very own President Goodluck Ebele Jonathan.
If you ask me, the office looks really good and welcoming.

What do you make of the president's office - Cool or not

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

Militants Vow To Kill Moslems & Burn Mosques If Boko Haram Kills Christians / Stop Adding To Our Problems, Give Us A Little Respect - Soldier Warns Nigerians / Adamu Adamu To Replace Abba Kyari As Buhari’s Chief Of Staff - Sahara Reporters

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.