Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,350 members, 7,822,655 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 02:33 PM

Few Pics From Imo State - Politics (210) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Few Pics From Imo State (2407687 Views)

Prof. Anthony Onwuka, Ministerial Nominee From Imo State, Would be Screened Out / Oboy See Heavy Accident Along Rivers Express Way (with Few Pics) / Few Pics From My Brief Trip To Abuja To Meet A Cankerworm. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (207) (208) (209) (210) (211) (212) (213) ... (1020) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Few Pics From Imo State by asha80(m): 6:25pm On Jul 06, 2015
Saw work going on the proposed shoprite site but hell that is the wrongest site.
Re: Few Pics From Imo State by Charlesdonald(m): 6:26pm On Jul 06, 2015
asha80:
Saw work going on the proposed shoprite site but hell that is the wrongest site.
why is it wrong dere
Re: Few Pics From Imo State by asha80(m): 6:34pm On Jul 06, 2015
Charlesdonald:
why is it wrong dere
do you the present location?it is around that abandoned Imo modern market site egbu...just look at the present traffic around there now and imagine what it would be like when the Shoprite opens...the shoprite is supposed to be located around the new owerri area
Re: Few Pics From Imo State by Charlesdonald(m): 6:38pm On Jul 06, 2015
asha80:
do you the present location?it is around that abandoned Imo modern market site egbu...just look at the present traffic around there now and imagine what it would be like when the Shoprite opens...the shoprite is supposed to be located around the new owerri area
I know but thank God the shoprite project was not abandoned
Re: Few Pics From Imo State by IGBOPRINCE: 8:36pm On Jul 06, 2015
asha80:
is imo govt planning to built shoprite in otown ?
Re: Few Pics From Imo State by asha80(m): 8:40pm On Jul 06, 2015
IGBOPRINCE:
is imo govt planning to built shoprite in otown ?
construction is on around the abandoned Imo modern market egbu...i don't think it is being built by imsg though
Re: Few Pics From Imo State by B69U: 8:40pm On Jul 06, 2015
I refuse to believe that an igbo person is posting all this rubbish on our brothers thread.

Correct me if am wrong but this is a yoruba man hand work right?

Chino set the record striaght that you are not behind that ugly moniker?
Re: Few Pics From Imo State by B69U: 8:42pm On Jul 06, 2015
If Chino is the one antagonising Agbaworo and our imo brothers, then provide a valid reason for the antagonism.
Re: Few Pics From Imo State by B69U: 8:44pm On Jul 06, 2015
chidinwabekeyi:
Imolites are our slaves cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

They are useless and worthless with very low esteem cheesy cheesy

I particularly find these harmless pictures used for insult offensive. angry
Re: Few Pics From Imo State by B69U: 8:49pm On Jul 06, 2015
chidinwabekeyi:
Abagworo is an ugly jobless b.astard, until he knows the line within which he must not cross then this will continue. He will open a thread out of inferiority complex just to attack Anambra, but the last thing I will do is to fold my hands and allow him to do that. I have warned him to focus on his useless and worthless imo state and leave Anambra alone because Anambra is not an ordinary state like imo state. He should face his worthless state and leave us alone, until he does that am sorry this harsh truth about imo state will continue to surface.

U do know that Imo brothers like Dede and Co will not take likely to these attack on their state becos of Rochas, Berem or Agbaworo betrayal?

Let us leave the good people of Imo State that have been nothing but very good brothers to us out of something personal and focus on the aforementioned characters.

Trust me Ndi-Imo will gladly join you to stone them to death.
grin
Re: Few Pics From Imo State by B69U: 8:57pm On Jul 06, 2015
chidinwabekeyi:
I am not a trouble maker. Abagworo opened this thread and made a wrong remark about Onitsha, the city that is harbouring 1/3rd of imolites today. Why can't abagworo do his thing with out courting for trouble? Maybe because he knew we careless about the worthless owerri and imo state. Owerre is a very dirty town with the worst bad roads in the SE but abagworo will not mind his business for once.

https://www.nairaland.com/2431618/most-expensive-garden-street-owerri

Anambra and Imo wat is the difference? Absolutely nothing becos the East has been neglected for Decades.

We need to close ranks and figure out how best to approach the issue of development with synchronicity.

I have never believed Agbaworo and Berem are fully igbo.
Re: Few Pics From Imo State by B69U: 9:02pm On Jul 06, 2015
Even if I forgive Rochas becos I know he has Igbo people good will at heart and just made sure we did not put all our egg in one basket, the like of Ike Nwachukwu whom Agbaworo and Berem represent cannot be forgiven.
Re: Few Pics From Imo State by Nobody: 9:05pm On Jul 06, 2015
B69U:
If Chino is the one antagonising Agbaworo and our imo brothers, then provide a valid reason for the antagonism.

The problems are the mods that don't give him lengthy bans, they are the worst culprit in this whole fiasco.
I met one man on Saturday he wanted to advertise using online platform, he was asking to recommend but I was ashamed of mentioning NL not knowing that the man knew how notorious NL is from the onset. I was shocked when said not sites like naira what, naira something. And when somebody said nairaland the man said exactly, I wan die laughing.

The mods are the reason while this guy is acting like this, they somehow promote tribalism to drive traffick.

During the INEC recruitment process, my GF wanted to register so I got the link and told her, when she asked me how I got to know many things on the site, I told her I got it from a thread in NL ....come see shouting, she was asking me so that I was visiting NL, he narated how she deleted the site from her mind for just a week knowing the site.

Its chino that is behind all these handles here and nobody else.
Re: Few Pics From Imo State by Nobody: 9:10pm On Jul 06, 2015
B69U:

Anambra and Imo wat is the difference? Absolutely nothing becos the East has been neglected for Decades.

We need to close ranks and figure out how best to approach the issue of development with synchronicity.

I have never believed Agbaworo and Berem are fully igbo.

Anambra and Imo are not fighting for anything, your gettIing the wrong impression here, its Chino and Abagworo that fighting but always drag their respective states into it.

In Imo we know people anyi ji okwu ha emere ihe, in Anambra "ama ndi eji okwu ha kporo ihe"

So forget the imaginery fight, its just individual vendetta
Re: Few Pics From Imo State by UnknownT: 9:12pm On Jul 06, 2015
chidinwabekeyi:
Imolites are our slaves cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

They are useless and worthless with very low esteem cheesy cheesy
lalasticlala, ishilove, seun, afam4eva, I don't care the beef between these guys but insulting the whole state is unacceptable. Just find a way and keep vanning this guy anytime he comes up with any handle
Re: Few Pics From Imo State by B69U: 9:16pm On Jul 06, 2015
BuddahMonk:

The problems are the mods that don't give him lengthy bans, they are the worst culprit in this whole fiasco.
I met one man on Saturday he wanted to advertise using online platform, he was asking to recommend but I was ashamed of mentioning NL not knowing that the man knew how notorious NL is from the onset. I was shocked when said not sites like naira what, naira something. And when somebody said nairaland the man said exactly, I wan die laughing.

The mods are the reason while this guy is acting like this, they somehow promote tribalism to drive traffick.

During the INEC recruitment process, my GF wanted to register so I got the link and told her, when she asked me how I got to know many things on the site, I told her I got it from a thread in NL ....come see shouting, she was asking me so that I was visiting NL, he narated how she deleted the site from her mind for just a week knowing the site.

Its chino that is behind all these handles here and nobody else.

Wat do u expect from Ndi-yoruba? If Berem, Agbaworo started to look after Igbo interest u will see heavy ban on dem.

This is the model they are using to scatter the whole igboland and the cordial relationship we have with our neigbours in the SS/Middle belt.

Do u think Oby Ezekwesili is shouting Bring Back Our Girls for free or Amaechi funded Buhari election for Free? Even Ngige and APC party loyalty was not for free. It is called selling out and some of our people have become accustomed to this.

We need to sit and think of a definate solution to all these, we cannot carry on like this forever.
Re: Few Pics From Imo State by B69U: 9:24pm On Jul 06, 2015
chidinwabekeyi:
Please stop blaming the yorubas over nothing. The problem is within. Until the likes of the b.astard called abagworo learns to mind his business then what do you expect?

U quoted the unedited version. grin

I agree but the problem has its root in the Civil WAR.

There use to be a time wen we said Igbo Kwenu and it meant something.

I believe the west learnt the SAYING of "all for one and one for all" from their experience in Alaigbo.
Re: Few Pics From Imo State by B69U: 9:32pm On Jul 06, 2015
BuddahMonk:

Anambra and Imo are not fighting for anything, your gettIing the wrong impression here, its Chino and Abagworo that fighting but always drag their respective states into it.

In Imo we know people anyi ji okwu ha emere ihe, in Anambra "ama ndi eji okwu ha kporo ihe"

So forget the imaginery fight, its just individual vendetta

This is the kind of stuff am talking about. They collect money and sell their people out. This one is the legal way as opposed to kidnapping. Since i learnt this one, i no dey too trust my people sincerity.

Even though i want to fight for them, becos it is in my own interest, i also fear them delivering me into the hands of my enemy. U need a fine balance to work for igbo interest or one of them will actually kill you.

A group known as the South East Movement for Progressive Change, has tagged Senator Ike Ekweremadu as a “gay prostitute” for conniving with Senator Bukola Saraki to become the Deputy Senate President.

According to the group’s Executive Director Chief Uche Kamalu, Ekweremadu’s decision to hang on to the position of the Deputy Senate President is tantamount to hopping in bed with another woman’s husband.

“In light of all the evil that is happening around the world, hanging onto the position of DSP with alleged APC Senator Saraki to you should be tantamount to hopping in bed with another woman’s husband as a gay prostitute.
“Dear senator Ike Ekweremadu, please save yourself this shame and resign as we will not relent until your act is thoroughly rubbished and caused to backfire on you rather than the Igbo race you claim to fraudulently represent. Read more: http://www.post-nigeria.com/ekweremadu-a-gay-prostitute-seast-group/

(1) (2) (3) ... (207) (208) (209) (210) (211) (212) (213) ... (1020) (Reply)

Abubakar Shekau, Boko Haram Leader Speaks To BBC Hausa, Enjoys Killing People.

Viewing this topic: christejames(m) and 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.