Stats: 3,153,556 members, 7,820,011 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:23 AM

Few Pics From Imo State - Politics (208) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Few Pics From Imo State (2405714 Views)

Prof. Anthony Onwuka, Ministerial Nominee From Imo State, Would be Screened Out / Oboy See Heavy Accident Along Rivers Express Way (with Few Pics) / Few Pics From My Brief Trip To Abuja To Meet A Cankerworm. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (205) (206) (207) (208) (209) (210) (211) ... (1019) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Few Pics From Imo State by Dbboy(m): 7:17pm On Jun 30, 2015
AstraNetwork:
Foolish b.astard stop splashing saliva all over the place with flawed and incoherent verbosity.

E dey bite and dey am wella. cheesy

From your pictures you don't look different from those boys in the war ravaged situation. How come you look so lean and malnourished? cheesy

I don't regard you and that your useless state you come from. The earlier you know this the better for you. Anu ofia nkita lacha papa gi ike. cool

B.astards from useless worthless state.

[s][/s]

product of yam and Red oil, we warned your mum about such combination when she conceived of you.
Re: Few Pics From Imo State by emmysoftyou: 7:29pm On Jun 30, 2015
AstraNetwork:
Lemme sample the pix so I can choose one nah? cheesy

lol...my wife sample the one that mak ur hart go crazy..i will be back...
Busy now...
Re: Few Pics From Imo State by AstraNetwork: 7:30pm On Jun 30, 2015
Poverty infested animal. You are getting disorientated..that is what we do! By the time your kwasiok ugly pix with your tiny neck start rolling out you will commit suicide. Twerp. LOL

Dbboy:

product of yam and Red oil, we warned your mum about such combination when she conceived of you.
Re: Few Pics From Imo State by AstraNetwork: 7:34pm On Jun 30, 2015
Ok lemme check my archives. Please wait! wink

emmysoftyou:
lol...my wife sample the one that mak ur hart go crazy..i will be back...
Busy now...
Re: Few Pics From Imo State by Dbboy(m): 8:15pm On Jun 30, 2015
AstraNetwork:
Poverty infested animal. You are getting disorientated..that is what we do! By the time your kwasiok ugly pix with your tiny neck start rolling out you will commit suicide. Twerp. LOL

[s][/s]

lol dirty anambra man.
Re: Few Pics From Imo State by AstraNetwork: 8:19pm On Jun 30, 2015
LOL! Filthy daft. When last did you wash that dirty black trouser you have worn severally? Poverty infested deranged goat born of an imo prostitute. PIG! cheesy

Dbboy:

lol dirty anambra man.
Re: Few Pics From Imo State by RareDiamond: 9:34pm On Jun 30, 2015
Heartland FC Remains Strong Despite Changes in Technical Crew
– Posted 6 days agoPosted in: Local News, Sports News

Heartland in their performances in the Globacom Premier League despite changes in its technical crew whereby the technical adviser Erasmus Anu Ollotah was recently suspended by the Heartland management.
Heartland currently occupies the 5th position in the league log with 21 points from 13 games, even as sunshine stars lead the league ladder with 26 points. Heartland defeated Bayelsea United 4-1 and hit FC Taraba 2-0 in the week 13games to remain stable in its pursuit to win the league trophy this time around. The Naze millionaires are building to clash with Shark’s FC of Port Harcourt next Sunday and according to the club’s media officer, Cajethan Nkwopara, the boys are in high spirits after their 2-0 triumph against Fc Taraba and would like to sustain their winning trend.
However, soccasive checks revealed Heartland’s inability to draw matches. Apart from Kano pillars FC, Heartland is another team that is yet to draw a match after 13 games in glo premier league. They needed improvement in stalemating a match. Furthermore, heartland utility striker, Bright Ejike, has scored, seven goals so far for his club to be a joint top scorer with Chisom Chikatara of Abia Warriors. Keep it up Bright. The interesting aspect of the domestic league this season is the competitive among the clubs to carry the day that informs that the league may have a photo-finishing end. The new returnee, FC Ifeanyi Ubah (former Gabosfc) are waxing strong; ranking 3rd with 23 points in 13 games just behind Wiki Tourists with 24 points and the league leaders, Sunshine Stars with 26 points. The financial support of the club’s owner, chief (DR) Ifeanyi Ubah, the capital oil magnet, surely is behind the club’s spirit led performances as the proprietor wants the club to go continental next soccer season.
Soccasive supports the idea of having strong and persuasive club owners who can foot the bills and ensure their clubs, represent Nigeria in Caf organized championship, give good account of themselves like the days of Enyimba International of Aba with Uzor Kalu’s involvement that won Caf champions league back to back for Nigeria. But the level of club side’s performance in Nigeria deteriorated pitiably in the last two soccer seasons whereby all Nigeria’s representatives crashed out in the preliminary rounds. Very unacceptable with Nigeria pedigree in global youth soccer so, for crying out loud, let there be a positive change in club’s representative at continental levels this time around.

http://nigerianewspoint.com/?p=5924

Re: Few Pics From Imo State by mightyhaze: 9:50pm On Jun 30, 2015
AstraNetwork:
LOL! Filthy daft. When last did you wash that dirty black trouser you have worn severally? Poverty infested deranged goat born of an imo prostitute. PIG! cheesy

[s][/s]
. Chai! U get phd for abusement!
Re: Few Pics From Imo State by Dbboy(m): 11:05pm On Jun 30, 2015
AstraNetwork:

[s][/s]

Lol grin I guess if your mum had taken our advice to flush that aboki sperm that raped her Nigeria would have been spared from this your madness,well what can we do down Igbo land but manage you deranged lunatic, I only pity your mum poor thing. She always say she regret giving birth to you, I could only imagine what she is going through my dear, I never knew you are now coherent enough to be able to access the internet, the lord is indeed good.praise him bro grin
Re: Few Pics From Imo State by Nobody: 11:17pm On Jun 30, 2015
Dbboy:

Lol grin I guess if your mum had taken our advice to flush that aboki sperm that raped her Nigeria would have been spared from this your madness,well what can we do down Igbo land but manage you deranged lunatic, I only pity your mum poor thing. She always say she regret giving birth to you, I could only imagine what she is going through my dear, I never knew you are now coherent enough to be able to access the internet, the lord is indeed good.praise him bro grin
dat guy is not from Anambra, he is from Yoruba...

Re: Few Pics From Imo State by Dbboy(m): 11:30pm On Jun 30, 2015
lygn19:

Guessed so cant imaging what coming out from his mouth about my people
Re: Few Pics From Imo State by Nobody: 11:32pm On Jun 30, 2015
Dbboy:

Guessed so cant imaging what coming out from his mouth about my people
Imagine an igbo guy dat doesn't comment on any thread rather dan imo and anambra, yet he's following a Yoruba guy Dar comments on lots of topucs, do d math.
Re: Few Pics From Imo State by B2mario(m): 12:22am On Jul 01, 2015
lygn19:

I've suspected that too but I'm still studying him. Is he not the same person as Omojie?
Re: Few Pics From Imo State by B2mario(m): 12:56am On Jul 01, 2015
lygn19:
Imagine an igbo guy dat doesn't comment on any thread rather dan imo and anambra, yet he's following a Yoruba guy Dar comments on lots of topucs, do d math.

Maybe he based in Anambra or was born in Anambra and he claims Anambra. I've watched his statements many times and observed some contradictions.

Atimes after inciting war between Anambra and other Igbo states, he will say that he's happy that he has achieved what he wanted.

And why does he always love to say that Anambra is not related to other Igbo states and has nothing to do culturally with other Igbos but still claims Uga(Isu).

Isu is the largest subgroup in igboland found in Igbo heartland, it's found in Anambra(aguata, orumba), Imo(2/3 of Orlu zone), Abia(Isukwuato, and Umunneochi), Enugu(Aninri, Awgu) and Ebonyi(Ivo, Onicha and Ohaozara).

The way he's always revealing his fake identity(Chinonso Dike) is too confusing, no right thinking man can do that on a public forum like nairaland where he normally cause problem. And why must his two names be these two igbo popular names, CHINONSO DIKE?
Re: Few Pics From Imo State by AstraNetwork: 6:20am On Jul 01, 2015
LOL! From all indications your old poor wh.ore did the right thing to allow a deformed animal like you to come out because you are not living a life. What you are doing is merely existing.

Just take out time and look at your sorry self, your tiny neck, your shallow chest, your tiny legs like two bamboo sticks. LOL

Each time I set my eyes on those pix of yours I burst out in tear. cheesy

Your father who is like a log of wood on that pix he took standing is more or less a useless and worthless clown. That man am looking at does not worth more than 2 naira. cheesy

You are in trouble because I will traumatise you on this thread till you go home and kill you useless parents and finally kill yourself. cheesy

Dbboy:

Re: Few Pics From Imo State by Dbboy(m): 6:54am On Jul 01, 2015
B
AstraNetwork:
LOL! From all indications your old poor wh.ore did the right thing to allow a deformed animal like you to come out because you are not living a life. What you are doing is merely existing.

Just take out time and look at your sorry self, your tiny neck, your shallow chest, your tiny legs like a two bamboo sticks. LOL

Each time I set my eyes on those pix of yours I burst out in tear. cheesy

Your father who is like a log of wood on that pix he took standing is more or less a useless and worthless clown. That man am looking at does not worth more than 2 naira. cheesy

You are in trouble because I will traumatise you on this thread till you go home and kill you useless parents and finally kill yourself. cheesy

[s][/s]

Noise you just gave a proper reason to prove you don't even know me, me thin lol.
You're just an idiot and if you think in your widest dream you can traumatise me think. Again. Since I just found out you are youruba I don't think it's important engaging you because it would look jobless of me siting and exchanging insult with a person deprived of simple salary all to no reason of yours but Arebegsola. Sorry I don't exchange words with nonIgbo as I thought you were one who thinks he can spew rubbish against his brothers. So go find your mate.
Re: Few Pics From Imo State by AstraNetwork: 7:02am On Jul 01, 2015
Daft b.astard. who is yoruba? Thunder fire you if am not yoruba. Keep deceiving yourself.

Who doesn't know you? Is your head not big? Is your neck not tiny? Are your legs not as tiny as bamboo sticks in that pix you are putting on a jean short? You really want me to display it here. LOL

I have told you not to bother on how we laid our hand your pictures and that of your family members cos you will never find out cheesy

What about that of your parents and siblings? Do you want it also? Just hang around because you are already in deep trouble.

Dbboy:
B

Noise you just gave a proper reason to prove you don't even know me, me thin lol.
You're just an idiot and if you think in your widest dream you can traumatise me think. Again. Since I just found out you are youruba I don't think it's important engaging you because it would look jobless of me siting and exchanging insult with a person deprived of simple salary all to no reason of yours but Arebegsola. Sorry I don't exchange words with nonIgbo as I thought you were one who thinks he can spew rubbish against his brothers. So go find your mate.
Re: Few Pics From Imo State by Dbboy(m): 9:29am On Jul 01, 2015
AstraNetwork:
Daft b.astard. who is yoruba? Thunder fire you if am not yoruba. Keep deceiving yourself.

Who doesn't know you? Is your head not big? Is your neck not tiny? Are your legs not as tiny as bamboo sticks in that pix you are putting on a jean short? You really want me to display it here. LOL

I have told you not to bother on how we laid our hand your pictures and that of your family members cos you will never find out cheesy

What about that of your parents and siblings? Do you want it also? Just hang around because you are already in deep trouble.

[s][/s]

I can see you are really deranged lunatic seeking for relevance go and interact with your Yoruba peeps and leave Imo alone
Re: Few Pics From Imo State by AstraNetwork: 10:11am On Jul 01, 2015
B.astard son of an owerre prostitute is that an exit strategy by tagging me yoruba? LOL

Dbboy:

I can see you are really deranged lunatic seeking for relevance go and interact with your Yoruba peeps and leave Imo alone
Re: Few Pics From Imo State by IGBOPRINCE: 10:19am On Jul 01, 2015
Dbboy:

since you know he s a yoruba guy? why not foregone him?

We don't like igbo pple exchanging words with a yoruba guy who is born in the east to cause dis unity among ndigbos.pls borne him cos no normal igbo man will hate his brother from the same east with passion.

So leave that yoruba guy alone and let's focus on the usefulness of setting up this thread.

I dash out.

#peace
Re: Few Pics From Imo State by Pchidexy(m): 7:40pm On Jul 01, 2015
Chinolizatio is the same as Astralnetwork. He is sick and should be ignored by same minds. We re Igbos first before any godamn state. State is an Hausa fulani divide and rule tactics but young people refuse to see this. 50 years ago we had no state. We had clans---Isu,ngwa,etche,nri,oru and so on. These still reflect in common names and tradition. Udo diri unu.

Re: Few Pics From Imo State by Pchidexy(m): 7:56pm On Jul 01, 2015
On the issue of industrialization: I believe trade and industry are related. De_emphasizing paper qualification is very important. People should seek knowledge in areas relevant to what they do. Trade n skill acquisition is the basic. Again, Imo people must patronise businesses in their state. So,instead of going to Lagos or Onitsha why don't you patronise the seller in your neighbourhood. Remember,if they get enough patronage,they will grow. They will have branches. They will invest in other areas n build up the economy. This is basic economics.
Re: Few Pics From Imo State by RareDiamond: 8:50pm On Jul 01, 2015
Everybody knows that Chino = Astralnetwork

Pchidexy:
Chinolizatio is the same as Astralnetwork. He is sick and should be ignored by same minds. We re Igbos first before any godamn state. State is an Hausa fulani divide and rule tactics but young people refuse to see this. 50 years ago we had no state. We had clans---Isu,ngwa,etche,nri,oru and so on. These still reflect in common names and tradition. Udo diri unu.
Re: Few Pics From Imo State by Nobody: 9:16pm On Jul 01, 2015
RareDiamond:
Everybody knows that Chino = Astralnetwork

So you know the guy yet your still replying him everyday.

Smdh
Re: Few Pics From Imo State by Charlesdonald(m): 11:35pm On Jul 01, 2015
[font=Lucida Sans Unicode][/font][color=#990000][/color]believe me imo state is already better other state may shoot us catapot of envy but we will jump and pass them.....wether they like it or not ......imo state is in the hands of God ROCHAS WE KNOW
Re: Few Pics From Imo State by RareDiamond: 10:28am On Jul 02, 2015
AFARA AMAOCHA CELEBRATE CULTURAL FESTIVAL ..As Eze Elect Debunks Alleged Fetish Practice

Posted by admin on Jul 1st, 2015 and filed under Entertainment. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0. You can leave a response or trackback to this entry

The art, custom and habits that characterize a particular society or nation passed from one to another or from generation to another are seen as tradition/culture as it is with the “Owu” festival celebrated in the eastern (IGBO’s) Nigeria.
Last Wednesday the people of Afara, Obi Amaocha community celebrated their annual “Owu” cultural festival at the Obi Afara play ground with diverse display of Owu dancers on parade, exhibiting ground cracking skills, from young and energetic men in their prime.
Speaking during the event, Eze-elect, Chief Dr. Ignatius Ekwujuru threw more light on the Owu festival saying that the event is a cultural/traditional inheritance which is not affiliated to any form of fetish practice, believe or ritual.
Eze Ignatius Ekwujuru revealed that the festival discourages quarrel between family (ies), with court cases between any during these period suspended which he noted was a signifies peace and unity within the community.
In their separate comments about the event, Sir Osuchukwu H.I and Chief Ferdinand Ekwujuru pointed out that the Owu festival which is an inherited cultural event has no traits of fetish-ness as it only ensue peace and unity within the period.

http://www.imotrumpeta.com/?p=14538
Re: Few Pics From Imo State by Pchidexy(m): 11:21am On Jul 02, 2015
Pchidexy:
On the issue of industrialization: I believe trade and industry are related. De_emphasizing paper qualification is very important. People should seek knowledge in areas relevant to what they do. Trade n skill acquisition is the basic. Again, Imo people must patronise businesses in their state. So,instead of going to Lagos or Onitsha why don't you patronise the seller in your neighbourhood. Remember,if they get enough patronage,they will grow. They will have branches. They will invest in other areas n build up the economy. This is basic economics.
Re: Few Pics From Imo State by millionaireman: 2:32pm On Jul 02, 2015
Is there any detailed blueprint yet for developing Imo state for the next four years designed by Okorocha government?

Since Okorocha joined APC, what are the development projects started by his government in Imo state?
Re: Few Pics From Imo State by Nobody: 2:55pm On Jul 02, 2015
Beremx:
This thread has turned to something else. Nothing interests me here anymore.

Ujoatu,your contributions are highly needed here if I have to continue clicking on the thread.
All thanks to your friend Abagworo. An effeminate fool who keeps pulling us into confrontation with Chino the accursed.
Tell that Ikwerre dude to carry along with him his insane Igala friend Chino out of our thread for good. We are no longer interested in his hypocritical views again. Igbo unity is non-negotiable.
Re: Few Pics From Imo State by Nobody: 3:28pm On Jul 02, 2015
IGBOPRINCE:
since you know he s a yoruba guy? why not foregone him?

We don't like igbo pple exchanging words with a yoruba guy who is born in the east to cause dis unity among ndigbos.pls borne him cos no normal igbo man will hate his brother from the same east with passion.

So leave that yoruba guy alone and let's focus on the usefulness of setting up this thread.

I dash out.

#peace
Chino of yore used to be an Igala from Anambra. But, it will interest you to know that Chino sold his old monikers to some Yoruba e-warriors for a pot of porridge. From reliable informations we learnt that the bigots west of the Niger after being decimated in their own thread(Ibadan City of Gold) single handedly by Chino sought after him for a better offer.
Secondly, before Chino pledge his allegiance to his new friends from the West both Chino and Abagworo used to be friends. Their mission is to incite war and unhealthy rivalry between Igbo states, most especially Anambra and Imo. The two outcasts have been on this demonic mission since late 2012.

Re: Few Pics From Imo State by Beremx(f): 3:31pm On Jul 02, 2015
Chiwude:
All thanks to your friend Abagworo. An effeminate fool who keeps pulling us into confrontation with Chino the accursed.
Tell that Ikwerre dude to carry along with him his insane Igala friend Chino out of our thread for good. We are no longer interested in his hypocritical views again. Igbo unity is non-negotiable.
now that's funny! grin grin
I dunno how many times I have warned Abagworo to stop attracting the pest to this thread but he wouldn't listen. Same goes to others who derail this thread by exchanging words with Chino.

Honestly, ike agwula m!
Re: Few Pics From Imo State by AstraNetwork: 3:39pm On Jul 02, 2015
I hope you guys will not get focused on your thread and avoid side-kicks, particularly beremx the prostitute! I am not a trouble maker but abagworo the demon is. I always respond to his stup1dity each time he rears his ugly head on my state and its people. The b.astard called abagworo is a trouble maker and I am the only one who has his opium. I will never be the first to look for trouble but I will never shy away when the trouble comes.

(1) (2) (3) ... (205) (206) (207) (208) (209) (210) (211) ... (1019) (Reply)

Abubakar Shekau, Boko Haram Leader Speaks To BBC Hausa, Enjoys Killing People.

Viewing this topic: SmartPolician

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 84