Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,866 members, 7,817,563 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:27 PM

Few Pics From Imo State - Politics (384) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Few Pics From Imo State (2402566 Views)

Prof. Anthony Onwuka, Ministerial Nominee From Imo State, Would be Screened Out / Oboy See Heavy Accident Along Rivers Express Way (with Few Pics) / Few Pics From My Brief Trip To Abuja To Meet A Cankerworm. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (381) (382) (383) (384) (385) (386) (387) ... (1019) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Few Pics From Imo State by naturalman: 9:15pm On Jun 16, 2017
Schematics:
Abagworo this is culvert and not a tunnel. LOL

One must not always be stupid.....try and get some sense...even though, common sense are not always common
Re: Few Pics From Imo State by Abagworo(m): 9:15pm On Jun 16, 2017
Schematics:
Abagworo this is culvert and not a tunnel. LOL

Explain and show similar culverts.
Re: Few Pics From Imo State by naturalman: 9:17pm On Jun 16, 2017
Schematics:
Road users should be careful because this substandard culvert is capable of collapsing on motorists passing under it.

Foolishness is a description..... until you decide to practicalise it.....it now makes you a Fool
Re: Few Pics From Imo State by naturalman: 9:20pm On Jun 16, 2017
Abagworo:

A sensitive answer to a Fool makes you foolish.....so ignore the ranting rat
Re: Few Pics From Imo State by ozuru(m): 9:22pm On Jun 16, 2017
[quote author=Schematics post=57586033]Road users should be careful because this substandard culvert is capable of collapsing on motorists passing under it.
Jealousy will kill you one day, Stop hating is not good for your health, face your useless erosion ravaged state
Re: Few Pics From Imo State by Schematics: 9:23pm On Jun 16, 2017
Abagworo:

Below is exactly what rochas built. It is an ordinary culvert and not a tunnel. Stop embarrassing Okorocha. That thing can collapse anytime because it was not properly reinforced. Look at the slim thickness of the concrete in that Owerre culvert on the 2nd pic.

Re: Few Pics From Imo State by Schematics: 9:26pm On Jun 16, 2017
Who are these insecure I.diots? Are you angry over the culvert issue?

[s]
naturalman:

Foolishness is a description..... until you decide to practicalise it.....it now makes you a Fool
[quote author=ozuru post=57586278][/quote][/s]
Re: Few Pics From Imo State by akanuson: 9:01am On Jun 17, 2017
Imo is getting really good but building ten lane inside the city I think is dangerous

1 Like

Re: Few Pics From Imo State by Abagworo(m): 9:27am On Jun 17, 2017
akanuson:
Imo is getting really good but building ten lane inside the city I think is dangerous

Pedestrian bridges should be in the master plan.
Re: Few Pics From Imo State by kikake: 12:31pm On Jun 17, 2017
akanuson:

Building 10 lane streets in Owerri city central not minding the hazards it portends.

Move down to Orlu and Okigwe and see how dilapidated urban roads have underdeveloped the two once developing towns in the last six years.

What a governor Imo state has.
Re: Few Pics From Imo State by kikake: 12:38pm On Jun 17, 2017
There are many new areas of Owerri outside the centre where new houses have sprung up in the last four years but there are no roads to the houses.

Why not government modernize and asphalt the roads,
given the governor's obsession for expansion of Owerri to a Mega City, where most of Imo state must migrate to?

1 Like

Re: Few Pics From Imo State by Abagworo(m): 3:15pm On Jun 17, 2017
kikake:
There are many new areas of Owerri outside the centre where new houses have sprung up in the last four years but there are no roads to the houses.

Why not government modernize and asphalt the roads,
given the governor's obsession for expansion of Owerri to a Mega City, where most of Imo state must migrate to?

You start from somewhere and your successor continues with your good programs. I can and will always attest to the fact that Okorocha is the best ever. Only an inborn hatred will make anyone see and yet deny. He built the best University in the East(Eastern Palm University) and about 5 more campuses of other higher institutions. That's better than any roads, tunnels or flyovers which he is also one of the best in that part. 27 standard general hospitals is equally unbelievable but true. More than 400 schools including rebuilding all the premier public schools in Owerri from scratch. The biggest of them all is free education from primary to University. I am yet to see any State that has free University including the super rich States.
Re: Few Pics From Imo State by izuoguboy: 3:49pm On Jun 17, 2017
WOW ROCHAS FOR president
Re: Few Pics From Imo State by kikake: 11:01pm On Jun 17, 2017
Abagworo:

You start from somewhere and your successor continues with your good programs. I can and will always attest to the fact that Okorocha is the best ever. Only an inborn hatred will make anyone see and yet deny. He built the best University in the East(Eastern Palm University) and about 5 more campuses of other higher institutions. That's better than any roads, tunnels or flyovers which he is also one of the best in that part. 27 standard general hospitals is equally unbelievable but true. More than 400 schools including rebuilding all the premier public schools in Owerri from scratch. The biggest of them all is free education from primary to University. I am yet to see any State that has free University including the super rich States.

Hatred? Continuity of governance?

If you want to see hatred demonstrated as statecraft by a man, visit the tens of urban roads in Orlu scrapped and abandoned by Okorocha government since 2012 -
inhabitants swallow dust during dry season and move through mud during the rainy season;

If you want to see hatred and discontinuity of governance, visit the urban roads in Orlu built by previous governments with billions of Naira, but watched by Okorocha's govt as the roads dilapidated without maintenance in the last six years.

2 Likes

Re: Few Pics From Imo State by Abagworo(m): 9:44am On Jun 18, 2017
kikake:

Hatred? Continuity of governance?

If you want to see hatred demonstrated as statecraft by a man, visit the tens of urban roads in Orlu scrapped and abandoned by Okorocha government since 2012 -
inhabitants swallow dust during dry season and move through mud during the rainy season;

If you want to see hatred and discontinuity of governance, visit the urban roads in Orlu built by previous governments with billions of Naira, but watched by Okorocha's govt as the roads dilapidated without maintenance in the last six years.

I've visited Orlu and was impressed. The only road that was neglected was the old Owerri road. Aside that road, all the roads in Orlu urban look good and solid with streetlights. I will still visit again anytime I come around to tour Eastern Palm University. I've also visited Okigwe and I must tell you that only Okigwe town people have the right to call out Okorocha not Orlu that he has developed single handedly.
Re: Few Pics From Imo State by whirlwind7(m): 1:46pm On Jun 18, 2017
Abagworo:

Hmmm.
Your conscience no longer exist.
Its already mortgaged to your paymaster.

IMSG still owes teachers, yet there's free education from primary to university? In what university, please?
And you can come online to type this? I think I owe Lai Muhammed an apology. He's an apprentice compared with you.
Chei.

2 Likes

Re: Few Pics From Imo State by Abagworo(m): 3:07pm On Jun 18, 2017
whirlwind7:

Hmmm.
Your conscience no longer exist.
Its already mortgaged to your paymaster.

IMSG still owes teachers, yet there's free education from primary to university? In what university, please?
And you can come online to type this? I think I owe Lai Muhammed an apology. He's an apprentice compared with you.
Chei.

IMSG owes nobody a dime. That propaganda is stale. As for free education anyone can verify directly from the students themselves.

https://www./1065056423508930/permalink/1698368563511043/

Re: Few Pics From Imo State by kikake: 5:06pm On Jun 18, 2017
Abagworo:

I've visited Orlu and was impressed. The only road that was neglected was the old Owerri road. Aside that road, all the roads in Orlu urban look good and solid with streetlights. I will still visit again anytime I come around to tour Eastern Palm University. I've also visited Okigwe and I must tell you that only Okigwe town people have the right to call out Okorocha not Orlu that he has developed single handedly.

Do you know well Orlu urban?

From TESAC/Imo Poly Campus side to Orlu Local govt hqrts, there are not less than 15 urban roads built by previous govts but yearning for re-asphalting or new asphalt , including the roads scrapped by Okorocha govt,

From IMSUTH side to International Market side to Orlu local govt headquarters, there are not less than 20 urban roads yearning for re-asphalting or new asphalt;

About 17 urban roads in Amaifeke and Ihioma side done by former IMSG and mostly by NDDC are slowly wearing away - no maintenance under this govt.

Etc etc.

You must have known only Orlu of Ihioma/Amaigbo road, Owus Avenue and Bank road that Okorocha govt expanded in 2012; but since then, Okorocha govt has not built or repaid any urban road in Orlu.

2 Likes

Re: Few Pics From Imo State by Abagworo(m): 9:15am On Jun 24, 2017
Central market Orlu.

Re: Few Pics From Imo State by Abagworo(m): 9:32am On Jun 24, 2017
Transformation of Umuaka town in Njaba LGA by Okorocha government. Development in Imo State always comes with a fight by opposition instigating people against government with lies which often delays the timely completion of projects. When this project was started the mind of the villagers was poisoned but now that they are enjoying the opposition are so ashamed to commend this.

These are photos of the old looks of the ancient market and protesting in 2013 when the market was marked for demolition.

Re: Few Pics From Imo State by Abagworo(m): 9:36am On Jun 24, 2017
The market under construction and the adjoining roads plus roundabout.

Re: Few Pics From Imo State by Abagworo(m): 10:29am On Jun 24, 2017
State of Umuaka now.

Re: Few Pics From Imo State by Vicboi1(m): 5:51pm On Jun 24, 2017
Rochas is a big disgrace I just went to owerri after a long time and I was disappointed Rochas destroyed mcc uratta road and till now nothing has been done about that everywhere is just in a pitiful area what Rocha's does is just to do the main road where people passes and leave the other area to suffer

2 Likes

Re: Few Pics From Imo State by Vicboi1(m): 5:53pm On Jun 24, 2017
Abagworo:
State of Umuaka now.
your a bloody fool go to mcc uratta and show the people how your fool as a governor destroyed that place without Doing anything there fool

1 Like

Re: Few Pics From Imo State by Abagworo(m): 7:15pm On Jun 24, 2017
Vicboi1:
your a bloody fool go to mcc uratta and show the people how your fool as a governor destroyed that place without Doing anything there fool

I blame Nairaland for offering you the opportunity to throw words at someone you are not fit to unbuckle his P. A. sandals.
Re: Few Pics From Imo State by Abagworo(m): 7:30pm On Jun 24, 2017
When work was ongoing on the Owerri tunnels, these were the photos the naysayers were busy circulating.

Re: Few Pics From Imo State by Abagworo(m): 7:36pm On Jun 24, 2017
State of the tunnels today

1 Like

Re: Few Pics From Imo State by Vicboi1(m): 11:09pm On Jun 24, 2017
Abagworo:

I blame Nairaland for offering you the opportunity to throw words at someone you are not fit to unbuckle his P. A. sandals.
comon shut up go to mcc and see what your foolish master has done there the road wants to even break into two if care isn't taken Rochas is a complete fool

1 Like

Re: Few Pics From Imo State by SoNature(m): 8:41am On Jun 25, 2017
Abagworo:
When work was ongoing on the Owerri tunnels, these were the photos the naysayers were busy circulating.

Well done, sir, for the great job you are doing here. May God bless you.

I have never seen a politician as hated and criticized as Rochas. The same crimes he's accused of, other politicians did worse things and got away with them.

The truth is, no man can curse he that the Almighty has blessed. No matter how hard they try, Rochas keeps winning elections back to back - yet they don't get the message.

Rochas makes mistakes - yes, but the way he's crucified by these keyboard warriors is just unprecedented to say the least.

1 Like

Re: Few Pics From Imo State by kikake: 1:14pm On Jun 25, 2017
Abagworo:
Central market Orlu.

The Crowd on the roads near Orlu central market are usually like the crowd on the roads surrounding Owerri central market.
Population of Owerri is only a bit higher than Orlu.

But Okorocha government cares only about Owerri - building new roads and other important development infrastructures only in Owerri.

The roundabout on Amaigbo Road/Owus Avenue/Umuna street junction is like purposely built to obstruct traffic from one part of Orlu to the other.

The junction on Akokwa Road/BSC Road/Mgbee Street in Orlu needs a roundabout. Two persons have been killed in the junction in the last three years, because it's most confusing to drive a vehicle or walk through on the junction.
Re: Few Pics From Imo State by kikake: 4:44pm On Jun 25, 2017
This website is beautiful. Eastern Palm University.

https://www.epu.edu.ng/

Did ORO contribute to it?
Re: Few Pics From Imo State by Abagworo(m): 12:30pm On Jun 29, 2017
Fancy armoured cars manufactured locally by Imo State born Alex Akwaiwu. This could be the genesis of vehicle evolution in Nigeria.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (381) (382) (383) (384) (385) (386) (387) ... (1019) (Reply)

Abubakar Shekau, Boko Haram Leader Speaks To BBC Hausa, Enjoys Killing People.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.