Stats: 3,154,592 members, 7,823,576 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:54 AM

Few Pics From Imo State - Politics (41) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Few Pics From Imo State (2408268 Views)

Prof. Anthony Onwuka, Ministerial Nominee From Imo State, Would be Screened Out / Oboy See Heavy Accident Along Rivers Express Way (with Few Pics) / Few Pics From My Brief Trip To Abuja To Meet A Cankerworm. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (38) (39) (40) (41) (42) (43) (44) ... (1020) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Few Pics From Imo State by olodoowoh: 10:27am On Oct 05, 2014
I don't post pictures but bear it in mind that any thread showing the aesthetic of any yoruba state will always be derailed on this forum, its a promise.
Re: Few Pics From Imo State by LasGidiOwner: 10:28am On Oct 05, 2014
Then you will cry............... embarassed embarassed

olodoowoh:
I don't post pictures but bear it in mind that any thread showing the aesthetic of any yoruba state will always be derailed on this forum, its a promise.

Re: Few Pics From Imo State by LasGidiOwner: 10:29am On Oct 05, 2014
Good. I like you for being a peace lover!

Charlesdonald:
I think we can nw dialogue things nw.....pls let make dis thread a beautiful one to behold
Re: Few Pics From Imo State by olodoowoh: 10:30am On Oct 05, 2014
LasGidiOwner:
Then you will cry............... embarassed embarassed

it will be part of the derailing, you will post nwabekeyi's picture tire till the thread collapses. I'm through with you.
Re: Few Pics From Imo State by ChinemeOkpan: 10:33am On Oct 05, 2014
olodoowoh:
it will be part of the derailing, you will post nwabekeyi's picture tire till the thread collapses. I'm through with you.

bla bla bla

Just make sure you dont post pictures cheesy cheesy cheesy

Re: Few Pics From Imo State by Charlesdonald(m): 10:35am On Oct 05, 2014
LasGidiOwner:
Good. I like you for being a peace lover!

thank u paddy mi
Re: Few Pics From Imo State by xtianh(m): 10:38am On Oct 05, 2014
bendovex:
Please you people should help me ask rochas okorocha what he did with the 2.3bn he collected from Roche group for the lease of imo-palm plantation(formerly adapalm). Ask him why that company which is a self-sustained agro allied company and the only agro-allied company in imo state is at the verge of closure and shut down,and their staff owed a whooping 2 years salary arrears. Until he provides a answers to this questions,there would be no space for him at the Douglas house come 2015. Don't be deceived rochas is a big scam

Dont u knw the way to government house? Who is you people? If u feel the money is missing and u have an evidence to prove it then walk straight to government house and air your view and observation
Re: Few Pics From Imo State by olodoowoh: 10:39am On Oct 05, 2014
ChinemeOkpan:

bla bla bla

Just make sure you dont post pictures cheesy cheesy cheesy
sure, pictures will be part of it. You will post nwabekeyi/family pictures and I will post picture of souhwaste and lots of yoruba nairalanders with their families till the thread collapses. What goes around must surely come around.
Re: Few Pics From Imo State by Charlesdonald(m): 10:40am On Oct 05, 2014
xtianh:

Dont u knw the way to government house? Who is you people? If u feel the money is missing and u have an evidence to prove it then walk straight to government house and air your view and observation
thank u my friend for that answer
Re: Few Pics From Imo State by ChinemeOkpan: 10:43am On Oct 05, 2014
olodoowoh:
sure, pictures will be part of it. You will post nwabekeyi/family pictures and I will post picture of souhwaste and lots of yoruba nairalanders with their families till the thread collapses. What goes around must surely come around.

So it is really paining you Chidiebere? grin grin grin

What you dont know is that you are dealing with ruthless people lol

Post na, you will face d wrath of the insurgents...

Your home address will be shared grin grin grin

Re: Few Pics From Imo State by olodoowoh: 10:44am On Oct 05, 2014
ChinemeOkpan:

So it is really paining you Chidiebere? grin grin grin

What you dont know is that you are dealing with ruthless people lol

Post na, you will face d wrath of the insurgents...

Your home address will be shared grin grin grin
you are more stewpid than I thought, so you think I'm chidiebere, go on and share the address. For now, I'm through with you.
Re: Few Pics From Imo State by xtianh(m): 10:45am On Oct 05, 2014
LasGidiOwner:
Anu mpama how do you want me to compare my state with dumpsite (Abia). It is only a mad man will do that.......................... cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

See Abia state, are you proud of this mess of a state........... cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

the same pics you use and reffer to as imo state has suddenly changd to abia state. Somethng is fishy. Odi kwa egwu o
Re: Few Pics From Imo State by LasGidiOwner: 10:47am On Oct 05, 2014
Chris be very careful.. embarassed

xtianh:

the same pics you use and reffer to as imo state has suddenly changd to abia state. Somethng is fishy. Odi kwa egwu o
Re: Few Pics From Imo State by Nobody: 10:50am On Oct 05, 2014
olodoowoh:
chino will never appraise odekunle and chino will not be vexed over bad pictures from southwest. This person is perfectly mimicking chino with this hacked moniker and if this is chino then its a shame that he has to sell his brothers all becos some set of people exposed his identity I must say. I see this person as a yoruba man.
You made a point? The <b> LaGidi </b> guy showing pics of Imo may be that other dude called Tunde Salami. Now I see the difference. All the same I still want Chino to prove he isn't the one posting this bad pictures. Let him prove and I'll believe, afterall he was the one who started the bashing before these marauders joined him.
Re: Few Pics From Imo State by xtianh(m): 10:53am On Oct 05, 2014
Charlesdonald:
Behold the progress picture on d construction site of shoprite owerri,along egbu road
i cant wait to see to the completion of this shopping mall.
Re: Few Pics From Imo State by ChinemeOkpan: 10:53am On Oct 05, 2014
olodoowoh:
you are more stewpid than I thought, so you think I'm chidiebere, go on and share the address. For now, I'm through with you.

You should know by now we have figured ur dumb head out. That is how u used chinasaekperem and chinazaekperem to deceive people- Not the insurgents grin grin

All your data in my palm, you are toast. I saw ur threat a few days and I am watching you to do anything silly and ur life will be in danger and also all your family members grin grin grin

Re: Few Pics From Imo State by Nobody: 10:54am On Oct 05, 2014
Chiwude:
You made a point? The <b> LaGidi </b>. guy showing pics of Imo may be that other dude called Tunde Salami. Now I see the difference. All the same I still want Chino to prove he isn't the one posting this bad pictures. Let him prove and I'll believe, afterall he was the one who started the bashing before these marauders joined him.
even with the proof beyond reasonable doubt that lasgidiowner is Chino,you of all people still doubt it? You even had to accuse eggheaders of being behind the moniker?
What the fucck is wrong with you people biko nu?

Re: Few Pics From Imo State by Charlesdonald(m): 10:58am On Oct 05, 2014
xtianh:

i cant wait to see to the completion of this shopping mall.
it very soon nw u can c dat dey ar through with foundation stage nd almost through with pillar raising.......so by december it will come up to a great height so by march or april next year dey might be through with it and it will be commissioned

Re: Few Pics From Imo State by olodoowoh: 10:59am On Oct 05, 2014
ChinemeOkpan:

You should know by now we have figured ur dumb head out. That is how u used chinasaekperem and chinazaekperem to deceive people- Not the insurgents grin grin

All your data in my palm, you are toast. I saw ur threat a few days and I am watching you to do anything silly and ur life will be in danger and also all your family members grin grin grin
how old are you? I don't think you are upto 20. Post any igbo pics and receive 10 yoruba with their families.
Re: Few Pics From Imo State by LasGidiOwner: 11:01am On Oct 05, 2014
Nwabekeyi you are toying with the most ruthless set of people you can ever imagine! I pity your family.. embarassed

Men are very mean.. embarassed

Let us leave this thread to progress or you will pay for your stupidity.. cool

olodoowoh:
how old are you? I don't think you are upto 20. Post any igbo pics and receive 10 yoruba with their families.

Re: Few Pics From Imo State by Charlesdonald(m): 11:03am On Oct 05, 2014
Please I beg u guys in d name of God let's stop d quarrelling and face the topic of d thread ..we still need good pictures of owerri so post d one u have pls........lasgidiowner pls we hav dialogue I think u remembered pls co-operate
Re: Few Pics From Imo State by ChinemeOkpan: 11:05am On Oct 05, 2014
olodoowoh:

grin grin grin grin grin

Chidiebere Simeon Nwabekeyi U don buy market on NL grin grin grin grin

We will frustrate ur life on this forum grin grin grin

Re: Few Pics From Imo State by ChinemeOkpan: 11:06am On Oct 05, 2014
xtianh:

Huz I have your pictures, please be very very very careful.

lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

Re: Few Pics From Imo State by xtianh(m): 11:32am On Oct 05, 2014
ChinemeOkpan:

Huz I have your pictures, please be very very very careful.

lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

so? If u hav my pic whats the big deal.... I dnt care. Thanks for wasting your time searchng for my pic. It shows u dnt hv anythng doing
Re: Few Pics From Imo State by ChinemeOkpan: 11:38am On Oct 05, 2014
xtianh:

so? If u hav my pic whats the big deal.... I dnt care. Thanks for wasting your time searchng for my pic. It shows u dnt hv anythng doing

Calm down and stop huffing and puffing. Just walk away please

Btw which river were you swimming in those pics?

embarassed embarassed embarassed
Re: Few Pics From Imo State by xtianh(m): 11:45am On Oct 05, 2014
ChinemeOkpan:

Calm down and stop huffing and puffing. Just walk away please

Btw which river were you swimming in those pics?

embarassed embarassed embarassed

lol.... Just havng fun at ota mmri river in futo. Back then
Re: Few Pics From Imo State by LasGidiOwner: 11:47am On Oct 05, 2014
Now run away from here.. embarassed

Men are not smiling.. embarassed

xtianh:

lol.... Just havng fun at ota mmri river in futo. Back then
Re: Few Pics From Imo State by xtianh(m): 11:47am On Oct 05, 2014
GeneralScatter:

Stop shaking. Its not about the pics but the way we will deal with you. Lmaooooo. You dont know anything, you better run away. Well, GEJ till idumose take his bath.

ohh really, deal with me? Waiting for that moment.

Warning dont start what u cant finish everybody is nt the same

(1) (2) (3) ... (38) (39) (40) (41) (42) (43) (44) ... (1020) (Reply)

Abubakar Shekau, Boko Haram Leader Speaks To BBC Hausa, Enjoys Killing People.