Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,872 members, 7,817,569 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:36 PM

Few Pics From Imo State - Politics (42) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Few Pics From Imo State (2402572 Views)

Prof. Anthony Onwuka, Ministerial Nominee From Imo State, Would be Screened Out / Oboy See Heavy Accident Along Rivers Express Way (with Few Pics) / Few Pics From My Brief Trip To Abuja To Meet A Cankerworm. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (39) (40) (41) (42) (43) (44) (45) ... (1019) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Few Pics From Imo State by ChinemeOkpan: 11:48am On Oct 05, 2014
xtianh:

lol.... Just havng fun at ota mmri river in futo. Back then

They are nice pics, you come across as a gentleman. How did you get yourself involved in tribalism?
Re: Few Pics From Imo State by xtianh(m): 11:54am On Oct 05, 2014
ChinemeOkpan:

They are nice pics, you come across as a gentleman. How did you get yourself involved in tribalism?

i am nt in for tribalism. I have so many friends which cuts across religion,tribe and nation. Just like Rochas i was born in the east grew and schooled in the south made friends across the country.
Re: Few Pics From Imo State by ChinemeOkpan: 11:59am On Oct 05, 2014
xtianh:

i am nt in for tribalism. I have so many friends which cuts across religion,tribe and nation. Just like Rochas i was born in the east grew and schooled in the south made friends across the country.

You are safe brother.
Re: Few Pics From Imo State by millionaireman: 12:14pm On Oct 05, 2014
Chino, what do you have against Abia state? Yes, Abia govt is not giving Aba its due of modern social infrastructure, but Abia governors have at least two big cities to provide for. Not easy.

In Imo state, it has been one city only to cater for - Owerri.
Abia state was created in 1991, while Imo state was created far back 1976.

In Abia, an average Umuahian knows where Aba is, and an average Aba fellow knows where Umuahia is. There are businesses to make people from each group need the other.
But in Imo state, an average Owerri fellow does not know where Orlu or Okigwe is. There is no business for an Owerri fellow to visit Orlu and Okigwe which Owerri people gleefully refer to as villages.

Abia's universities and Polytechnics are scattered all over the senatorial zones of the state.

But the Owerri section of Imo state has all the five universities and polytechnics in the state with about 120,000 students - nothing for others. The state Poly Umuagwo is located at the fringes of Owerri.
Last February, Owerri asked President Jonathan for another university and teaching hospital in Owerri. Owerri can go to any length to blackmail any governor that seeks to relocate one of the tertiary institutions to any other part of the state.

So leave Abia state alone, Abia state governor may not be the best but he has more responsibilities in taking care of two large cities than some of his colleagues.

1 Like

Re: Few Pics From Imo State by LasGidiOwner: 12:23pm On Oct 05, 2014
Nwanne, I am sorry for doing that but I was actually trying to cut bmario to size that was why I brought his state in this..

millionaireman:
Chino, what do you have against Abia state? Yes, Abia govt is not giving Aba its due of modern social infrastructure, but Abia governors have at least two big cities to provide for. Not easy.

In Abia, an average Umuahian knows where Aba is, and an average Aba fellow knows where Umuahia is. There are businesses to make people from each group need the other.
But in Imo state, an average Owerri fellow does not know where Orlu or Okigwe is. There is no business for an Owerri fellow to visit Orlu and Okigwe which Owerri people gleefully refer to as villages.

Abia's universities and Polytechnics are scattered all over the senatorial zones of the state.

But the Owerri section of Imo state has all the five universities and polytechnics in the state with about 120,000 students - nothing for others. The state Poly Umuagwo is located at the fringes of Owerri.
Last February, Owerri asked President Jonathan for another university and teaching hospital in Owerri. Owerri can go to any length to blackmail any governor that seeks to relocate one of the tertiary institutions to any other part of the state.

So leave Abia state alone, Abia state governor may not be the best but he has more responsibilities in taking care of two large cities than some of his colleagues.
Re: Few Pics From Imo State by bendovex: 1:09pm On Oct 05, 2014
xtianh:

Dont u knw the way to government house? Who is you people? If u feel the money is missing and u have an evidence to prove it then walk straight to government house and air your view and observation
trust me I've tried that b4. I think it's time for u praise singers and sycophants to open up to ur pay master,tell him the simple truth, he has failed woefully by refusing to pay the staff of imo palm their due honorarium. Posterity will never 4give him if he doesn't change.
Re: Few Pics From Imo State by B2mario(m): 1:13pm On Oct 05, 2014
xtianh:

the same pics you use and reffer to as imo state has suddenly changd to abia state. Somethng is fishy. Odi kwa egwu o

lol, you never know the height of his madness. I'll deal with him next time, at least people on this forum have seen that i did not post any bad picture of anambra state but soon I'll go to awka, Nnewi and Onitsha and get recent pix of Anambra cities with addresses. So let nobody caution me because i know people must shout B2mario.
Re: Few Pics From Imo State by LasGidiOwner: 1:19pm On Oct 05, 2014
Pig are you back? See below another thread of your piggery and hellish state that was just opened by someone else who is right now in the dumpsite called Abia state.. grin grin grin grin grin

https://www.nairaland.com/1934194/sent-god-ochendo

B2mario:

lol, you never know the height of his madness. I'll deal with him next time, at least people on this forum have seen that i did not post any bad picture of anambra state but soon I'll go to awka, Nnewi and Onitsha and get recent pix of Anambra cities with addresses. So let nobody caution me because i know people must shout B2mario.
Re: Few Pics From Imo State by bendovex: 1:21pm On Oct 05, 2014
Chiwude:
Imo people will decide his fate. And mind you, the more the gang up against him the more support his gets from Ndi Imo. Even your Oga Ihedioha knows that his chances of becoming Governor of Imo state is limited. Imo is not going back to the hands of Ihedioha and his PDP plunderers. Rochas may not have exceeded expectations, but still we in Imo know he has a good heart. Unlike those with no meaningful developmental plan for the state. One thing I know is that Ndi Imo will never allow the state fall into the hand of plunderers. We don't want to shed tears in the future like our neigbouring state Abia.
I'd rather u address the issue I raised if actually u have something to say than jump over to 2015 elections. Tell your oga rochas to go and settle the staff of imo palm company,pay dem their backlog of salary arrears,severance package and other accrued debts. 3.2bn is too big to pocket.
Re: Few Pics From Imo State by B2mario(m): 2:36pm On Oct 05, 2014
millionaireman:

you better tell your man bro, is like chinonso does not know the location of Abia state talk more of stepping his feet on it.
Re: Few Pics From Imo State by LasGidiOwner: 2:37pm On Oct 05, 2014
See Abia state, stop deceiving yourself anu.. cheesy cheesy

The thread is trending now.. cheesy

B2mario:

you better tell your man bro, is like chinonso does not know the location of Abia state talk more of stepping his feet on it.
Re: Few Pics From Imo State by B2mario(m): 2:51pm On Oct 05, 2014
LasGidiOwner:
See Abia state, stop deceiving yourself anu.. cheesy cheesy

The thread is trending now.. cheesy

okoko, I'm replying you just because i know your age and 2ndly, you are my old friend on nairaland. If not that, i should not engage you because you are going contrary to what i requested. Behave as old as your age for once, you behave too childish for my liking. Pls I've shown enough pix of Aba nd Umuahia so try and show just 2pix of Awka and Onitsha so that people on this forum can draw their judgement based on the present conditions of the 2states.
Re: Few Pics From Imo State by LasGidiOwner: 2:54pm On Oct 05, 2014
The filth in your state is already affecting your brain. I told you its an insult for me to use my state to compare your dumpsite(Abia state). Stop being foolish and visit the thread that is still trending now on the political section. https://www.nairaland.com/1934194/sent-god-ochendo

Just take a look at that thread and see if there is any such messed place in Nigeria except your useless dead state.. cheesy

B2mario:

okoko, I'm replying you just because i know your age and 2ndly, you are my old friend on nairaland. If not that, i should not engage you because you are going contrary to what i requested. Behave as old as your age for once, you behave too childish for my liking. Pls I've shown enough pix of Aba nd Umuahia so try and show just 2pix of Awka and Onitsha so that people on this forum can draw their judgement based on the present conditions of the 2states.
Re: Few Pics From Imo State by B2mario(m): 3:13pm On Oct 05, 2014
LasGidiOwner:
The filth in your state is already affecting your brain. I told you its an insult for me use my state to compare your dumpsite(Abia state). Stop being foolish and visit the thread that is still trending now on the political section. https://www.nairaland.com/1934194/sent-god-ochendo

Just take a look at that thread and see if there is any such place in Nigeria except your state.. cheesy

Enyi no need of engaging you again, you are a loser. I'm now sensing that you are not an igbo, you are an impostor with the sole aim of tarnishing igbo image. It's only you know how you learnt igbo language, or maybe you were born and brought up in Anambra state.
Re: Few Pics From Imo State by Abagworo(m): 4:07pm On Oct 05, 2014
So Chino in my few days absence you've turned this beautiful thread to your battle ground in Anambra campaign of envy against Imo State which is by far the most beautiful and developed State in the Southeast. I advise you to thread the path of peace and bow out honourably to your slum which you're proud of. This is a thread about people of intellect and not OMATA traders.

2 Likes

Re: Few Pics From Imo State by Abagworo(m): 4:13pm On Oct 05, 2014
New flavor will be added to this thread as Abagworo has gone with his eyes to see and know the truth. I'm even more convinced now that Rochas Okorocha is by far the best Governor in Nigeria. With a total income of only 136 billion in 3 years, he has challenged States earning that in 6months in all spheres and even added more with free education at all levels. The most astonishing thing is that most of those States have 7year Governors which means Okorocha is working with 4 year deficit. God bless Anayo Rochas Okorocha and may God punish all the Igbos that joined an Ijaw man in a gang up against Okorocha because he wants to be VP which he has right as a Nigerian to be. If not for the poor federal roads in Imo State, it would have been classified as most advanced federating unit.

1 Like

Re: Few Pics From Imo State by Abagworo(m): 4:15pm On Oct 05, 2014
I can see Berem so I'll start with her hometown of Okporo which is now a suburb of Orlu city and losing some of its rural touch.

1 Like

Re: Few Pics From Imo State by Nobody: 4:16pm On Oct 05, 2014
Abagworo:
New flavor will be added to this thread as Abagworo has gone with his eyes to see and know the truth. I'm even more convinced now that Rochas Okorocha is by far the best Governor in Nigeria. With a total income of only 136 billion in 3 years, he has challenged States earning that in 6months in all spheres and even added more with free education at all levels. The most astonishing thing is that most of those States have 7year Governors which means Okorocha is working with 4 year deficit. God bless Anayo Rochas Okorocha and may God punish all the Igbos that joined an Ijaw man in a gang up against Okorocha because he wants to be VP which he has right as a Nigerian to be. If not for the poor federal roads in Imo State, it would have been classified as most advanced federating unit.
bring it on Abagworo. I can't wait to feed my eyes and stay glued to this thread.
cool cool
Re: Few Pics From Imo State by Nobody: 4:18pm On Oct 05, 2014
Abagworo:
I can see Berem so I'll start with her hometown of Okporo which is now a suburb of Orlu city and losing some of its rural touch.
yup yup! Feed my eyes please! cheesy
Re: Few Pics From Imo State by Nobody: 4:28pm On Oct 05, 2014
Abagworo ,please for the sake of this thread to move on smoothly,kindly ignore Chino and let's stick to the thread. Biko!
Re: Few Pics From Imo State by B2mario(m): 4:31pm On Oct 05, 2014
LasGidiOwner:
You mean this slum called Owerre littered with only who.res.. grin grin grin grin grin

Nna, my man quit from doing this, i thought we've played enough, since he has something to show just wait and see it then you can draw your judgement. Pls, allow them to continue with their thread.
Re: Few Pics From Imo State by B2mario(m): 4:34pm On Oct 05, 2014
LasGidiOwner:
You mean this slum called Owerre littered with only who.res.. grin grin grin grin grin

Nna, my man quit from doing this, i thought we've played enough, since he has something to show just wait and see it then you can draw your judgement. Pls, allow them to continue with their thread. Behave well for once!
Re: Few Pics From Imo State by Abagworo(m): 4:35pm On Oct 05, 2014
berem:
yup yup! Feed my eyes please! cheesy
The Orlu-Owerri federal highway is being expanded and dualized by Imo Government and it cuts through your community. I also observed that almost all your internal roads are tarred.

Re: Few Pics From Imo State by Nobody: 4:38pm On Oct 05, 2014
Abagworo:

The Orlu-Owerri federal highway is being expanded and dualized by Imo Government and it cuts through your community. I also observed that almost all your internal roads are tarred.

oh nice! Great improvement I must confess and the road looks well tarred. This should be the Okporo axis of the road,Abara precisely! The last time I passed the road last december,commuters were following one-way cos the other side of the road was under construction.

(1) (2) (3) ... (39) (40) (41) (42) (43) (44) (45) ... (1019) (Reply)

Abubakar Shekau, Boko Haram Leader Speaks To BBC Hausa, Enjoys Killing People.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 70
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.