Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,239 members, 7,818,821 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:45 AM

Few Pics From Imo State - Politics (427) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Few Pics From Imo State (2404785 Views)

Prof. Anthony Onwuka, Ministerial Nominee From Imo State, Would be Screened Out / Oboy See Heavy Accident Along Rivers Express Way (with Few Pics) / Few Pics From My Brief Trip To Abuja To Meet A Cankerworm. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (424) (425) (426) (427) (428) (429) (430) ... (1019) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Few Pics From Imo State by Rochas2023: 6:32am On Feb 12, 2018
millionaireman:

In Owerri, Okorocha has constructed roads even to where people do not live, again builds expensive metal decorators on top of Owerri roads. Rest of Imo state decay. Fools surrounding Okorocha do not tell Okorocha why most of Imo state still resent his govt.

It's only a semi-imbecillle who shall accept that Owerri is all there is for development and greenery in Imo state.

Move down to Orlu, or to other major cities of Imo state that officially existed and treated as urban towns even before Okorocha entered primary school, all you see is decadent roads, floods after tiny rains, hardly any modern infrastructure. Okorocha treats everywhere outside Owerri as rural area only for his convenience.

My brother you need to go to other state and see. States that receives more money like Bayelsa and Delta are not even doing anything Imo state is far better.

2 Likes

Re: Few Pics From Imo State by lmo1stson: 7:05am On Feb 12, 2018
Who did this to us? Who are we trying to impress even by digging landscape pictures online? Imo state can never move forward with propaganda and lies if it's online image launderers continues like this. Look at where this one pulled picture to deceive or impress the viewers? The other 2 pictures are not up to 3-4 blocks while the rest of the roads are in terrible conditions around the town. Let us start saying the truth for once so that our state can catch up with the rest of the states in the SE. Also look at its present horrible condition of the same roadabout/road this online hacker kept posting. Who did we offend in Imo State?

2 Likes

Re: Few Pics From Imo State by Abogwara: 7:31am On Feb 12, 2018
sad
lmo1stson:
Who did this to us? Who are we trying to impress even by digging landscape pictures online? Imo state can never move forward with propaganda and lies if it's online image launderers continues like this. Look at where this one pulled picture to deceive or impress the viewers?The other 2 pictures are not up to 3-4 blocks while the rest of the roads are in terrible conditions around the town but look at its present horrible condition right. Let us start saying the truth for once so that our state can catch up with the rest of the state in the SE.

Chino we don't need to dig. I know you expected to see those Onitsha type of local buildings.

3 Likes

Re: Few Pics From Imo State by lmo1stson: 7:34am On Feb 12, 2018
Abogwara:
sad

Chino we don't need to dig. I know you expected to see those Onitsha type of local buildings.

Who's chino please? Now you are bursted you starts posting motels. Explain where you got this picture below? Even when Onitsha is a far better place with more finer buildings than Owerri which is reason most of our people from Imo state relocate to live there.

I have said it before that Imo state shall remain backward if people like this hacker continues to do this online fraud and propagandas.

1 Like

Re: Few Pics From Imo State by LasGidiOwner: 7:47am On Feb 12, 2018
lmo1stson:
Who did this to us? Who are we trying to impress even by digging landscape pictures online? Imo state can never move forward with propaganda and lies if it's online image launderers continues like this. Look at where this one pulled picture to deceive or impress the viewers? The other 2 pictures are not up to 3-4 blocks while the rest of the roads are in terrible conditions around the town. Let us start saying the truth for once so that our state can catch up with the rest of the states in the SE. Also look at its present horrible condition of the same roadabout/road this online hacker kept posting. Who did we offend in Imo State?

Hehehehehe

You have bursted the cursed useless old man called abogwara. This guy has been joblessly online trying to promote his useless and worthless Imo state with fake pictures he pulled out online.

Lemme see how the hopeless old man shall explain this. cheesy

1 Like

Re: Few Pics From Imo State by LasGidiOwner: 7:53am On Feb 12, 2018
Useless frustrated jobless old dirty man. Now you have been bursted..what next? cheesy

Onitsha has far better buildings and living condition that your village of Owerri. This explains why Imolites in their millions are relocating to Onitsha where they consider their greener pasture and obodo oyibo.

2/3rd of rich Imolites including Orange Drugs are all resident in this great lush green city of Onitsha. Kill yourself but it is the truth. Hehehehe

[s]
Abogwara:
sad
[/s]

1 Like

Re: Few Pics From Imo State by Abogwara: 8:12am On Feb 12, 2018
LasGidiOwner:
Useless frustrated jobless old dirty man. Now you have been bursted..what next? cheesy

Onitsha has far better buildings and living condition that your village of Owerri. This explains why Imolites in their millions are relocating to Onitsha where they consider their greener pasture and obodo oyibo.

2/3rd of rich Imolites including Orange Drugs are all resident in this great lush green city of Onitsha. Kill yourself but it is the truth. Hehehehe

[s][/s]

Oguta looks better than this your shthole called Onitsha.

2 Likes

Re: Few Pics From Imo State by Imo1stson: 8:15am On Feb 12, 2018
lmo1stson:

Bia Chino stop this cloning of monikers.

2 Likes

Re: Few Pics From Imo State by LasGidiOwner: 8:16am On Feb 12, 2018
Hehehehe

I guess my comment broke your heart cheesy

Truth be told, below is Umuchu town in Anambra State but it is far developed and decent than your rural filthy backward shithole called Owerri which is filled with poor people cheesy

Abogwara:

Oguta looks better than this your shthole called Owerri.

3 Likes

Re: Few Pics From Imo State by LasGidiOwner: 8:17am On Feb 12, 2018
Imo1stson:

Useless old man called abogwara has cloned another moniker cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Few Pics From Imo State by LasGidiOwner: 8:20am On Feb 12, 2018
See an Imolite that has fled Imo state along with millions others to Onitsha where they consider their obodo oyibo and greener pasture. grin

1 Like

Re: Few Pics From Imo State by 6pax: 10:09am On Feb 12, 2018
Imo1stson:

Wait oo shocked
So that Monika is actually your clone shocked

This got to show the extent that low dim loo worm can go Just to decredit our beautiful tourist state

1 Like

Re: Few Pics From Imo State by iLoveAnambra(m): 10:23am On Feb 12, 2018
LasGidiOwner:
Hehehehe

I guess my comment broke your heart cheesy

Truth be told, below is Umuchu town in Anambra State but it is far developed and decent than your rural filthy backward shithole called Owerri which is filled with poor people cheesy

I have been to dis hotel

Godwin na real Man oo
met de nigga
very simple and humble man
Re: Few Pics From Imo State by Abogwara: 8:44pm On Feb 12, 2018
New estate springs up at Ellen Johnson Sirleaf road.

2 Likes

Re: Few Pics From Imo State by LasQidiOwner: 9:04pm On Feb 12, 2018
iLoveAnambra:
I have been to dis hotel

Godwin na real Man oo
met de nigga
very simple and humble man

Na my papa kid brother
Re: Few Pics From Imo State by InfiniteLoopx: 9:17pm On Feb 12, 2018
LasGidiOwner:
See an Imolite that has fled Imo state along with millions others to Onitsha where they consider their obodo oyibo and greener pasture. grin
Chino, that must be your ugly hungry looking face cheesy
Re: Few Pics From Imo State by LasGidiOwner: 9:20pm On Feb 12, 2018
InfiniteLoopx:

Chino, that must be my father's ugly hungry looking face cheesy

Ok oo..if you say so
Re: Few Pics From Imo State by InfiniteLoopx: 9:27pm On Feb 12, 2018
LasGidiOwner:

Ok oo..if you say so
Chino my boy, why do you like trouble like akamu? You don leave ndi Ebonyi, now na ndi Imo be your problem.
Where do you derive so much energy for okwu nu uka.
Re: Few Pics From Imo State by discusant: 10:22pm On Feb 12, 2018
Abogwara:
New estate springs up at Ellen Johnson Sirleaf road.

Is it sinful for gov Okorocha if his government builds even one new road layout for new estates to develop in Orlu, the second most populated city of Imo state?

These numerous road layouts of Okorocha in Owerri even where no body lives, methinks he could have opened up his Ogboko by building one road layout to join hinterland, interior Ogboko to Orlu.

Why does he stab his Ogboko community at the back because of his apparent dislike for Orlu and its people?
Re: Few Pics From Imo State by Abogwara: 2:17pm On Feb 13, 2018
Owerri-Aba road from Naze roundabout being done by Buhari. One of the reasons we'll give him 1 million votes.

2 Likes

Re: Few Pics From Imo State by Abogwara: 6:34pm On Feb 13, 2018
Relief market built by Okorocha.

2 Likes

Re: Few Pics From Imo State by 6pax: 7:04am On Feb 14, 2018
Abogwara:
Very commendable
Re: Few Pics From Imo State by Stingman: 9:04am On Feb 14, 2018
Abogwara:

Very nice!

The estate owners just needed to get sweepers to make the areas perfect.
Re: Few Pics From Imo State by Abogwara: 8:01am On Feb 15, 2018
Okigwe township Stadium being built by Okorocha has reached advanced stage.

1 Like

Re: Few Pics From Imo State by Abogwara: 8:08am On Feb 15, 2018
Ongoing road work at Okigwe township.

1 Like

Re: Few Pics From Imo State by LasGidiOwner: 10:39pm On Feb 15, 2018
I have been laughing since morning when I read that Okoroawusa gave the best graduating student from the glorified college- IMSU a whopping 13million.

I asked myself..why is Imo state and its leaders cursed?

Ladies and gentlement, look at the present condition of IMSU that produced the so called first class. Why can't Okorocha destroy this shithole of Imo state and build something decent for once?

Where is the cursed useless jobless old man called abogwara aka Imo1stson..over to you? cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Few Pics From Imo State by Abogwara: 10:40pm On Feb 15, 2018
Work continues in Okigwe town even at night

Re: Few Pics From Imo State by Abogwara: 10:42pm On Feb 15, 2018
LasGidiOwner:
I have been laughing since morning when I read that Okoroawusa gave the best graduating student from the glorified college- IMSU a whopping 13million.

I asked myself..why is Imo state and its leaders cursed?

Ladies and gentlement, look at the present condition of IMSU that produced the so called first class. Why can't Okorocha destroy this shithole of Imo state and build something decent for once?

I like this your reminder of how IMSU used to be. Meanwhile view of the ongoing construction of Imo College of Education at Ihite Uboma and a residential area at Ihite Uboma.

1 Like

Re: Few Pics From Imo State by LasGidiOwner: 10:44pm On Feb 15, 2018
Ladies and gentlemen, this is IMSUTH the only teaching hospital in Imo state but look at it. It is more or less a poultry farm but Okoroawusa gave someone a 13million in a dilapidated school.

Imo state is a complete shithole that must be demolished to the ground. cool

2 Likes

Re: Few Pics From Imo State by LasGidiOwner: 10:45pm On Feb 15, 2018
Truly you have no shame. below is the law faculty at IMSU. Imo state is actually under a strong curse cheesy

[s]
Abogwara:

I like this your reminder of how IMSU used to be. Meanwhile view of the ongoing construction of Imo College of Education at Ihite Uboma and a residential area at Ihite Uboma.
[/s]

Re: Few Pics From Imo State by LasGidiOwner: 10:47pm On Feb 15, 2018
For the records, this is the admin block at IMSU. Tufiaaa

Shithole state cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Few Pics From Imo State by LasGidiOwner: 10:50pm On Feb 15, 2018
Ordinary secondary school in Anambra beats Imo state university hands down cheesy

Abogwara do you now see why Imo state is called a shithole? cheesy

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (424) (425) (426) (427) (428) (429) (430) ... (1019) (Reply)

Abubakar Shekau, Boko Haram Leader Speaks To BBC Hausa, Enjoys Killing People.

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.