Stats: 3,155,705 members, 7,827,581 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 01:54 PM

Few Pics From Imo State - Politics (463) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Few Pics From Imo State (2411031 Views)

Prof. Anthony Onwuka, Ministerial Nominee From Imo State, Would be Screened Out / Oboy See Heavy Accident Along Rivers Express Way (with Few Pics) / Few Pics From My Brief Trip To Abuja To Meet A Cankerworm. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (460) (461) (462) (463) (464) (465) (466) ... (1021) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Few Pics From Imo State by BeijinDossier: 9:50am On May 18, 2018
mistacoco:
my father is an armed robber. He was cursed by his father. It affected me too.

Re: Few Pics From Imo State by BeijinDossier: 9:51am On May 18, 2018
mistacoco:
all my sisters are prostitutes. We are cursed

Hehehehe

Re: Few Pics From Imo State by BeijinDossier: 9:53am On May 18, 2018
mistacoco:
every member of my family are cursed

I spit on you cursed hungry poor Imolites. Your useless gov have used una salaries for statue development cheesy

Re: Few Pics From Imo State by BeijinDossier: 9:54am On May 18, 2018
I am waiting for your own response. Imo state people are cursed. Look at their one legged potbelly incompetent failed gov cheesy cheesy cool

Re: Few Pics From Imo State by Yyeske(m): 10:25am On May 18, 2018
BiafraIShere:
Is such immature and childish statement coming from an adult?? Chai, such a pity!
Pity your pathetic self.
Re: Few Pics From Imo State by asha80(m): 10:38am On May 18, 2018
now that rochas has lost the apc machinery in imo what next abagworo?

Re: Few Pics From Imo State by Abagworo(m): 12:16pm On May 18, 2018
asha80:
now that rochas has lost the apc machinery in imo what next abagworo?

Don't be too hasty. I told you years ago who will be Governor of Imo 2019 and as usual I won't fail in that.
Re: Few Pics From Imo State by SoNature(m): 12:17pm On May 18, 2018
Abagworo:

Don't be too hasty. I told you years ago who will be Governor of Imo 2019 and as usual I won't fail in that.

Nwanne (nwenne), hapu politics

Post more pictures grin
Re: Few Pics From Imo State by Abagworo(m): 6:05pm On May 18, 2018
Ulakwo-Nguru-Umuneke road in Ngor/Okpala LGA nears completion.

Re: Few Pics From Imo State by Abagworo(m): 8:27pm On May 18, 2018
Sam Okwaraji Stadium Orlu as rebuilt by Achike Udenwa Government and commissioned by Obasanjo.

Re: Few Pics From Imo State by Abagworo(m): 9:46pm On May 18, 2018
Imo commissioner for public safety Chidi Waturuocha today saved a victim whose car lost control and fell off 3rd inland bridge into Nworie river bank.

Re: Few Pics From Imo State by Abagworo(m): 9:48pm On May 18, 2018
3rd inland accident

Re: Few Pics From Imo State by Yyeske(m): 9:50pm On May 18, 2018
Good enough, monitoring spirits hovering around.
We are watching.
Re: Few Pics From Imo State by Ofodirinwa: 9:51pm On May 18, 2018

Re: Few Pics From Imo State by Abagworo(m): 9:59pm On May 18, 2018
Ofodirinwa:
Is this a road or a bed sheet?

www.nairaland.com/attachments/7129076_fbimg1526662972827_jpeg0465827a8dc9f5dec8edbc196ab5706e

No it is "water ploovu" better than this "nyron".

Re: Few Pics From Imo State by Ofodirinwa: 10:12pm On May 18, 2018
Abagworo:

Is a buffalo from rivers using Willie Obiano to insult a man from Imo State? lol, ok.

Nna, your paymaster is going to be out next year. Will you still bless this thread with your dedication after or do we need to hire a new photo boy?
You keep posting this pitiful living room tile quality roads because you have no self respect. Don't forget, I know exactly who you are

Re: Few Pics From Imo State by Abagworo(m): 10:27pm On May 18, 2018
Ofodirinwa:

Is a buffalo from rivers using Willie Obiano to insult a man from Imo State? lol, ok.

Nna, your paymaster is going to be out next year. Will you still bless this thread with your dedication after or do we need to hire a new photo boy?
You keep posting this pitiful living room tile quality roads because you have no self respect. Don't forget, I know exactly who you are

Yes Wirrie is working.

Re: Few Pics From Imo State by Abagworo(m): 10:39pm On May 18, 2018
Imo trade and investment center one of the mega centers that has contributed in making Owerri presently the conference hub of Nigeria.

Re: Few Pics From Imo State by Yyeske(m): 11:49pm On May 18, 2018
Abagworo:

Ndi'mo will not see this now, when we start again, they'd start complaining.
Re: Few Pics From Imo State by Yyeske(m): 11:51pm On May 18, 2018
Abagworo:

Yes Wirrie is working.
I guess everyone can see the ceaseless dissing of Obiano and Anambra in general here.
Re: Few Pics From Imo State by Yyeske(m): 12:57am On May 19, 2018
Abagworo:
Imo trade and investment center one of the mega centers that has contributed in making Owerri presently the conference hub of Nigeria.
Go through these, your Trade Center or whatever doesn't match this.

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2013/05/lagos-6-other-states-control-90-of-cash-transactions-in-nigeria-cbn/

www.cbn.gov.ng/cashless

https://brandspurng.com/updated-list-of-approved-micro-finance-banks-in-nigeria/

https://www.nairaland.com/1174504/wealthiest-states-nigeria

We are not your mate.
Imo wasn't mentioned anywhere and you have the guts to talk and diss Anambra, this thread would be pulled down for the insult.
Poor things causing problems in Okpoko and Awada areas of Onitsha, don't worry, most of those shanties your people built there would be pulled down soon and they'd be deported back to Imo same day.
Re: Few Pics From Imo State by BeijinDossier: 2:04am On May 19, 2018
Hehehehe.. frustration has set in but we shall continue until you finally end it all.

Hopeless old man. You see..even the guy you are trying to attack is your fellow Imolite who have seen through your propaganda and lies. Face your dead Imo state.

Abagworo:

!

Re: Few Pics From Imo State by BeijinDossier: 2:20am On May 19, 2018
@abagworo the useless old man we are not responsible for the backwardness and hopelessness of Imo state under the cow called Okoroawusa. See the roads Okoroawusa just completed few months ago in Owerri in Imo State.

Re: Few Pics From Imo State by Abagworo(m): 4:09am On May 19, 2018
Yyeske:
I guess everyone can see the ceaseless dissing of Obiano and Anambra in general here.

Yes by your Ofodirinwa moniker.

Re: Few Pics From Imo State by SamuelAnyawu(m): 4:41am On May 19, 2018
Abagworo:
Ulakwo-Nguru-Umuneke road in Ngor/Okpala LGA nears completion.

My Axis cool
Re: Few Pics From Imo State by Yyeske(m): 7:19am On May 19, 2018
Abagworo:

Yes by your Ofodirinwa moniker.
I can imagine your frustrated life.

Re: Few Pics From Imo State by oneast: 7:31am On May 19, 2018
Frustration has turned the old mofo into confusion itself. He is passing through mental trauma and it will get worse as the heat continues. cheesy

Yyeske:
I can imagine your frustrated life.

Re: Few Pics From Imo State by Yyeske(m): 8:00am On May 19, 2018
oneast:
Frustration has turned the old mofo into confusion itself. He is passing through mental trauma and it will get worse as the heat continues. cheesy

I observed that as well, he can't stay a minute without thinking of Anambra state, as if we were the ones who frustrated him.
Re: Few Pics From Imo State by Amah70: 9:50am On May 19, 2018
Abagworo:
Sam Okwaraji Stadium Orlu as rebuilt by Achike Udenwa Government and commissioned by Obasanjo.

Abagworo,
that was not Sam Okwaraji stadium in Orlu.
It seems you represent a fraudulent and criminal organisation in Imo state. Sam Okwaraji stadium was completed with seats and floodlights round it.
Click here to see Sam Okwaraji Stadium as built by VAST Construction. http://vastsportsfacilities.com/olu_township/olu_township.html
In 2012, Gov Okorocha pulled down Sam Okwaraji stadium, for reasons no one knows till today.
The plastic seats of the stadium all destroyed, the floodlights rot.
Pic is one side of Sam Okwaraji stadium when it was under construction.

Re: Few Pics From Imo State by Amah70: 9:59am On May 19, 2018
Abagworo,
This new stadium started in Orlu by Rochas government remains like this since 2014.

Rochas has completed an ultramodern stadium in his Eastern palm University in his hometown, Ogboko, in Ideato South lg.
What a way to look for trouble - Rochas.

Re: Few Pics From Imo State by Abagworo(m): 12:06pm On May 19, 2018
Amah70:

Abagworo,
that was not Sam Okwaraji stadium in Orlu.
It seems you represent a fraudulent and criminal organisation in Imo state. Sam Okwaraji stadium was completed with seats and floodlights round it.
Click here to see Sam Okwaraji Stadium as built by VAST Construction. http://vastsportsfacilities.com/olu_township/olu_township.html
In 2012, Gov Okorocha pulled down Sam Okwaraji stadium, for reasons no one knows till today.
The plastic seats of the stadium all destroyed, the floodlights rot.
Pic is one side of Sam Okwaraji stadium when it was under construction.

Can we see your picture of the poor quality stadium? My picture was from the day of commissioning and you can see the flood light except you want to claim it was commissioned without completion. It had only 2 VIP areas with seats and funny roofing as seen here.

(1) (2) (3) ... (460) (461) (462) (463) (464) (465) (466) ... (1021) (Reply)

Abubakar Shekau, Boko Haram Leader Speaks To BBC Hausa, Enjoys Killing People.