Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,524 members, 7,826,964 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 01:10 AM

Few Pics From Imo State - Politics (465) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Few Pics From Imo State (2410759 Views)

Prof. Anthony Onwuka, Ministerial Nominee From Imo State, Would be Screened Out / Oboy See Heavy Accident Along Rivers Express Way (with Few Pics) / Few Pics From My Brief Trip To Abuja To Meet A Cankerworm. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (462) (463) (464) (465) (466) (467) (468) ... (1021) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Few Pics From Imo State by Abagworo(m): 3:08pm On May 22, 2018
mistacoco:
Abagworo, what has Rochas done to the people of Ngor-Okpala lga. This place is an eyesore for any living being to stay in.

Anyone close to the governor should inform him to come to the aid of this people. The place is soo dilapidated.

This is Okpala secondary school, Ngor-Okpala. Imo state.

Look very well you'll know the photos are fake except the one with inscriptions. The school is a storey building while the photos are obviously in a destroyed bungalow.

Re: Few Pics From Imo State by SoNature(m): 3:18pm On May 22, 2018
Abagworo:

Look very well you'll know the photos are fake except the one with inscriptions. The school is a storey building while the photos are obviously in a destroyed bungalow.

The two schools are not the same.
Simple instruction: call your principal's attention to it and u are talking about being fake.

Who doesn't know that Nigeria is a third world country?

If a school like that can be in Lagos, why not Imo State?

Stop this lie because it's becoming embarrassing

6 Likes

Re: Few Pics From Imo State by mistacoco: 4:59pm On May 22, 2018
Abagworo:

Okpala secondary school is different from umuhu comprehensive school.. You don't have to deceive me because am from there. Please do the needful.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Few Pics From Imo State by Abagworo(m): 6:15pm On May 22, 2018
mistacoco:
Okpala secondary school is different from umuhu comprehensive school.. You don't have to deceive me because am from there. Please do the needful.

Okpala secondary school is a one storey school located on the road. Someone mixed pictures of another location with picture of the school signboard for propaganda purposes. There might be schools in bad condition in Imo State but those particular photos of Okpala school are faker than Michael Jackson's white skin.

1 Like

Re: Few Pics From Imo State by Abagworo(m): 10:03pm On May 22, 2018
SoNature:

The two schools are not the same.
Simple instruction: call your principal's attention to it and u are talking about being fake.

Who doesn't know that Nigeria is a third world country?

If a school like that can be in Lagos, why not Imo State?

Stop this lie because it's becoming embarrassing

You must be sick in the head. That there are schools like that everywhere doesn't mean we must swallow every lie without clarification. Does the building with 7 students in anyway look like the one storey building you can spot on the photo with signboard? Can't you by your common sense notice the amateur manipulation?
Re: Few Pics From Imo State by SoNature(m): 10:31pm On May 22, 2018
Abagworo:

You must be sick in the head. That there are schools like that everywhere doesn't mean we must swallow every lie without clarification. Does the building with 7 students in anyway look like the one storey building you can spot on the photo with signboard? Can't you by your common sense notice the amateur manipulation?

So, according to your logic, the entire school has a storey building without normal classroom blocks?

I want u to learn to use common sense yourself.

Have you asked yourself what the person who uploaded the pix wanted to achieve?

The person wants government to do their work but your conscience is pricking you because it's your duty to paint your pay master as a working governor.

Mr Self-made Billionaire, you had better call his attention to it. Even when someone whose town it is, is telling you the pictures are real, you are still arguing

Meanwhile, why did you upload the newly refurbished classroom blocks? Did you think we will start giving your boss thunderous applause and forget the dilapidated classroom blocks?

Okpo!

2 Likes

Re: Few Pics From Imo State by Abagworo(m): 8:52am On May 23, 2018
SoNature:

So, according to your logic, the entire school has a storey building without normal classroom blocks?

I want u to learn to use common sense yourself.

Have you asked yourself what the person who uploaded the pix wanted to achieve?

The person wants government to do their work but your conscience is pricking you because it's your duty to paint your pay master as a working governor.

Mr Self-made Billionaire, you had better call his attention to it. Even when someone whose town it is, is telling you the pictures are real, you are still arguing

Meanwhile, why did you upload the newly refurbished classroom blocks? Did you think we will start giving your boss thunderous applause and forget the dilapidated classroom blocks?

Okpo!

No matter what you do the photos are fake. If you like hang yourself it won't change reality about the failed propaganda.
Re: Few Pics From Imo State by Abagworo(m): 8:54am On May 23, 2018
Ongoing construction of Okwuabala Ihioma road in Orlu LGA.

3 Likes

Re: Few Pics From Imo State by goodybabeo1: 2:36pm On May 23, 2018
ok
Re: Few Pics From Imo State by Ofodirinwa: 2:47pm On May 23, 2018
Abagworo, so you're now posting open gutters? enjoy you and Rocha's last days before you're sent back to Rivers.

1 Like

Re: Few Pics From Imo State by madenigga(m): 2:49pm On May 23, 2018
The road looks so fake. Look how shallow d spaces for filling the gutters with concrete are.

Before you know it the gutters start spoiling in months.

Has anyone noticed that these days Rochas hardly use expatruates in most of his road projects.

He just uses brick layers, contractors and a few machines.

The man is greedy sha

2 Likes

Re: Few Pics From Imo State by SoNature(m): 3:59pm On May 23, 2018
madenigga:
The road looks so fake. Look how shallow d spaces for filling the gutters with concrete are.

Before you know it the gutters start spoiling in months.

Has anyone noticed that these days Rochas hardly use expatruates in most of his road projects.

He just uses brick layers, contractors and a few machines

The man is greedy sha

He said he wants to cut cost, but he has N3 billion that he can use to bribe APGA and decamp

I gave up on that man when I learned he's making pensioners sign and accept 60% of owed pension arrears

That man was a terrible mistake

2 Likes

Re: Few Pics From Imo State by LBanks(m): 8:25pm On May 23, 2018
Abagworo:
Ongoing construction of Okwuabala Ihioma road in Orlu LGA.

If I were you, I will be ashamed uploading those pics, a whole state governors project and he is using local bricklayers to do work. No wonder he has a lot of substandard projects

Someone looking at this pic will think it is a councillor executing this project

2 Likes

Re: Few Pics From Imo State by Abagworo(m): 9:37pm On May 23, 2018
New NLC secretariat almost ready.

4 Likes

Re: Few Pics From Imo State by Abagworo(m): 9:40pm On May 23, 2018
LBanks:

If I were you, I will be ashamed uploading those pics, a whole state governors project and he is using local bricklayers to do work. No wonder he has a lot of substandard projects

Someone looking at this pic will think it is a councillor executing this project

Hey STFU and face your State. It is good he's doing all the works whether Federal or LGA.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Few Pics From Imo State by LBanks(m): 10:38pm On May 23, 2018
Abagworo:

Hey STFU and face your State. It is good he's doing all the works whether Federal or LGA.

Lol

I should face my state,
Where do you think I am from?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Few Pics From Imo State by Imo1stson: 7:02pm On May 24, 2018
Okorocha enters the next stage in urban renewal after completion of over 20km of 10 lane expressways through Owerri city. Other States will have a lot of catch up to do in the coming years as grassing and tree planting has taken over the highways. This is not Abuja or New Owerri but old Owerri which had illegal structures demolished and major roads expanded. Presently Douglas Road and Wetheral Road are receiving the magic touch.

10 Likes

Re: Few Pics From Imo State by Abagworo(m): 9:51pm On May 24, 2018
Imo1stson:
Okorocha enters the next stage in urban renewal after completion of over 20km of 10 lane expressways through Owerri city. Other States will have a lot of catch up to do in the coming years as grassing and tree planting has taken over the highways. This is not Abuja or New Owerri but old Owerri which had illegal structures demolished and major roads expanded. Presently Douglas Road and Wetheral Road are receiving the magic touch.

Very lovely. Okorocha setting the pace.
Re: Few Pics From Imo State by ozuru(m): 9:58pm On May 24, 2018
very beautiful, Any update on Douglas road

1 Like

Re: Few Pics From Imo State by ChimaAdeoye: 4:30am On May 25, 2018
Imo1stson:

One thing you cannot take away from Rochas Okorocha is that he has TASTE!

See how he is decorating the entire road with trees. Soon Owerri will rival Abuja as city with best tree lined roads.

Most of our Governors don't even know that road construction should end with landscaping of the environment to improve the ambiance. We must commend Rochas for ALWAYS doing proper finishing with planting flowers and trees.

Even his statues which i disagreed with, he still took time to plant palm trees and grass around the whole place to improve the ambiance of the entire Heroes Square. Many Governors simply cannot build anything beautiful.

5 Likes

Re: Few Pics From Imo State by ChimaAdeoye: 4:38am On May 25, 2018
Abagworo:
New NLC secretariat almost ready.

The fact that Rochas uses quality sign posts used in America and other places instead of the cheap corrugated iron sheets used by most Nigerian governors is heart warming. I might not like Rochas, but i know he is a man of impeccable taste and it shows in his projects.

3 Likes

Re: Few Pics From Imo State by SoNature(m): 4:44am On May 25, 2018
Imo1stson:

Is that Abagworo with a yellow muffler on in the background of the pikshure? grin

Nice one, bro

Keep updating this thread
Re: Few Pics From Imo State by Abagworo(m): 8:09am On May 25, 2018
SoNature:

Is that Abagworo with a yellow muffler on in the background of the pikshure? grin

Nice one, bro

Keep updating this thread

That's not Abagworo. Maybe Imo1stson but I know he is Abso Baba in real life.
Re: Few Pics From Imo State by kikake: 8:28am On May 25, 2018
Imo1stson:
Okorocha enters the next stage in urban renewal after completion of over 20km of 10 lane expressways through Owerri city.

Poor governor Okorocha with his poor celebrants.

To beautify a city, new ultramodern layouts are built, not by demolishing inner city structures to build "useless" 10-lane roads in city centre; and in the process render much of the city's population paupers.

Selfish Motives drive ORO in his macabre dance in Owerri - he wants to showcase with Owerri in order to be seen as a presidential material.

When he becomes president, he shall build Abuja to rival New York, while Owerri and the other state capitals and cities of Nigeria remain decades of underdevelopment behind Abuja.
Fa fa fa foul.

Of course, the larger population of Imo state outside Owerri are showing him pepper now.

2 Likes

Re: Few Pics From Imo State by SoNature(m): 1:17pm On May 25, 2018
Abagworo, what's the status of Imo Air/Danar Airlines partnership?

Has the partnership created any new jobs for Ndi Imo?

How much has it added to Imo economy?

We need an update or the status of the partnership

Please this Honourable House needs an update from your boss grin
Re: Few Pics From Imo State by Abagworo(m): 2:35pm On May 25, 2018
SoNature:
Abagworo, what's the status of Imo Air/Danar Airlines partnership?

Has the partnership created any new jobs for Ndi Imo?

How much has it added to Imo economy?

We need an update or the status of the partnership

Please this Honourable House needs an update from your boss grin

Okorocha cannot employ me but rather I've helped him in employing Imolites in my newly completed Hotel in Owerri. If you want to know about Imo-Dana partnership you can visit their website or make physical enquiries.

1 Like

Re: Few Pics From Imo State by Afam4eva(m): 2:36pm On May 25, 2018
Abagworo:

Okorocha cannot employ me but rather I've helped him in employing Imolites in my newly completed Hotel in Owerri. If you want to know about Imo-Dana partnership you can visit their website or make physical enquiries.
What's the name of your hotel. Maybe i can use it next time i'm in Owerri.
Re: Few Pics From Imo State by Abagworo(m): 2:46pm On May 25, 2018
Re: Few Pics From Imo State by Nobody: 5:02pm On May 25, 2018
Update on lacarde mall due for opening in the last quarter of the year 2018

1 Like

Re: Few Pics From Imo State by SoNature(m): 5:04pm On May 25, 2018
Abagworo:

Afam anytime you're in PH just put it down here and we'll meet. I know you are a responsible man.

Should we take it that u are dodging Afam4eva's question?

Oh, it just occurred to me that u are hiding your identity

You don't want that scallywag on this forum to kidnap you

I bet u know who I am talking about grin
Re: Few Pics From Imo State by Nobody: 5:04pm On May 25, 2018
Access road to it under construction

Re: Few Pics From Imo State by SoNature(m): 5:08pm On May 25, 2018
sanctity454:
Update on lacarde mall due for opening in the last quarter of the year 2018

Yes, this is a mall in its definition

But it's miles far from a world-class mall

Please buildings like this are all over Enugu and PH...there's nothing special about them

People want to see breathtaking structures

(1) (2) (3) ... (462) (463) (464) (465) (466) (467) (468) ... (1021) (Reply)

Abubakar Shekau, Boko Haram Leader Speaks To BBC Hausa, Enjoys Killing People.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.