Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,994 members, 7,817,944 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:35 PM

Diversity Visa Immigrant? Welcome To America - Travel (83) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Diversity Visa Immigrant? Welcome To America (176553 Views)

U.S. Non-immigrant Visas: We’re Listening / What Stops Nigeria From Having A Diversity Visa Lottery Program? / You want to COME TO AMERICA - Do You REALLY Know America? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (80) (81) (82) (83) (84) (85) (86) ... (88) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Diversity Visa Immigrant? Welcome To America by lagbabe: 10:07am On Jan 05, 2014
exteababa:
abi o. anyways everything he needs to know about usa in online, he should go and google. life made easy!
a simple response to some or any of the questions will help rather than make jest of the guy,u guys have been there,done that,that's y we ask u did things,it won't hurt to simply respond to it rather than ask him to go Google it,we all know how to google for info.remember u were 1ce a novice/jjc before now nd am sure u wld av seek for some help somhow somewhere.
Re: Diversity Visa Immigrant? Welcome To America by femishow2005(m): 11:08am On Jan 05, 2014
lagbabe: a simple response to some or any of the questions will help rather than make jest of the guy,u guys have been there,done that,that's y we ask u did things,it won't hurt to simply respond to it rather than ask him to go Google it,we all know how to google for info.remember u were 1ce a novice/jjc before now nd am sure u wld av seek for some help somhow somewhere.

Hmmm! Ok you're right from one angle. Telling him to ask google isn't funny tho.

Why I said from one angle is that we all esp dv 2014 should endeavor to try and read this thread from the very first page ,it'll really help! I'm 100% sure that majority of the questions asked by Pipsland78 have all been addressed. Nevertheless they've promised to try answer as much as possible.

Cheers
Re: Diversity Visa Immigrant? Welcome To America by lagbabe: 11:37am On Jan 05, 2014
femishow2005:

Hmmm! Ok you're right from one angle. Telling him to ask google isn't funny tho.

Why I said from one angle is that we all esp dv 2014 should endeavor to try and read this thread from the very first page ,it'll really help! I'm 100% sure that majority of the questions asked by Pipsland78 have all been addressed. Nevertheless they've promised to try answer as much as possible.

Cheers
he cld have referred him to past thread,dat'd av been enuf.I av read the thread from 0-82,am following with full force,I just hope when I have my own question,I won't be referred to google embarassed
Re: Diversity Visa Immigrant? Welcome To America by femishow2005(m): 1:07pm On Jan 05, 2014
lagbabe: he cld have referred him to past thread,dat'd av been enuf.I av read the thread from 0-82,am following with full force,I just hope when I have my own question,I won't be referred to google embarassed

Oops lol that can't happen. Pls let's encourage them cos it's not easy despite their work schedule..it's a selfless service . Many didn't look back the thread when they settled but few who did pls let appreciate that. I hope you @lagbabe will be few who will look back when you get to the states lol ..just kidding grin
Re: Diversity Visa Immigrant? Welcome To America by lagbabe: 1:58pm On Jan 05, 2014
femishow2005:

Oops lol that can't happen. Pls let's encourage them cos it's not easy despite their work schedule..it's a selfless service . Many didn't look back the thread when they settled but few who did pls let appreciate that. I hope you @lagbabe will be few who will look back when you get to the states lol ..just kidding grin
@femishow,Pls dnt make it sound or look like I dnt appreciate what they are doing okay,haba!big ups to ever1 who have contributed on this thread,@adesojiadedeji etc,u guys are doing a great job.I hail o.when I finally get to the State,I'd make sure I make an impact in sm1's life,not only on this thread,it'd cut across.
Re: Diversity Visa Immigrant? Welcome To America by kevweflex(m): 2:07pm On Jan 05, 2014
lagbabe: @femishow,Pls dnt make it sound or look like I dnt appreciate what they are doing okay,haba!big ups to ever1 who have contributed on this thread,@adesojiadedeji etc,u guys are doing a great job.I hail o.when I finally get to the State,I'd make sure I make an impact in sm1's life,not only on this thread,it'd cut across.

My dear friend @lagbabe. I'm sure you have changed drastically after you have read this thread from 0-82 like you said? I'm happy you are here now too. We all should endeavour to help oursleves.

Peace
Re: Diversity Visa Immigrant? Welcome To America by Nobody: 2:49pm On Jan 05, 2014
adesojiaderemi@:

Here is the link for WES: http://www.wes.org/
Re: Diversity Visa Immigrant? Welcome To America by Nobody: 3:34pm On Jan 05, 2014
adesojiaderemi@:

Use this link for practice test it will help you a lot you must score at least 18. http://driversprep.com/test.php?state=mn
Re: Diversity Visa Immigrant? Welcome To America by exteababa(m): 5:17am On Jan 06, 2014
lagbabe: a simple response to some or any of the questions will help rather than make jest of the guy,u guys have been there,done that,that's y we ask u did things,it won't hurt to simply respond to it rather than ask him to go Google it,we all know how to google for info.remember u were 1ce a novice/jjc before now nd am sure u wld av seek for some help somhow somewhere.
neva meant to hurt or disrespect any1, i am only referring to a more informative and reliable source to get infos, usa is as big as a continent, what works in a state might not work in another, and to avoid getting a wrong info, the best thing is to search the internet yourself. when you get onboard you will know better. have a great week y'all
Re: Diversity Visa Immigrant? Welcome To America by mcro: 8:55am On Jan 06, 2014
Hello good people, thank you all for your contributions thus far. Pls I have some questions to ask you which I need urgent reply.
1. Our intended host informed us that he would not be able to accommodate us at this time, thus my wife, baby and I have decided to use different hosts when we get to America. She and our baby will be staying with her brother while I wl be staying with a friend who can accommodate only me for the being. The question now is that, can the two of us change our addresses to two different addresses at our POE where our SSN and GC will be sent (for each of us to be able to receive them individually)?
2. We intend to buy a ticket for New York (JFK) and later go to our different destinations from there, she to Wichita Kansas while I will be heading to Raleigh North Carolina. Pls how do we get to these different destinations from New York putting paucity of funds into consideration? Or could you suggest a better different approach/route to this intended flight schedule (funds are of high consideration)?
3. Which of the airline wl provide the cheapest ticket at this time for a family of three; two adults and a baby? We intend to make the journey this weekend.
Pls a prompt response will be highly appreciated. Thank you all and God bless.
Re: Diversity Visa Immigrant? Welcome To America by Leripa(m): 4:08pm On Jan 06, 2014
@mcro:
Honestly, it is sometimes difficult to give a definite and/or accurate advise to a situation like this. However, with God nothing is impossible.
1. I will advise that you use the address of your NC friend at the POE and on your USCIS ELIS Account for the GC. Upon arrival of these documents, you can then mail your wife's and the baby's documents to them in Kansas. Also, ensure you call USCIS and get a tracking number to track those documents. The SSN can be processed at your different destinations using the hosts address respectively.
2. The ticket fare you get is determined by your date of departure. The farther the date, the cheaper the fare and vice versa. It will be easier and cheaper for you to connect NC from NY by road(greyhound bus) while the baby and mother may have to go by air to Kansas. When you get to NY, you can book their flight for them.
3. Like I said earlier, your ticket fare is determined by gap between your booking date and departure date.
Re: Diversity Visa Immigrant? Welcome To America by mcro: 4:28pm On Jan 06, 2014
Leripa: @mcro:
Honestly, it is sometimes difficult to give a definite and/or accurate advise to a situation like this. However, with God nothing is impossible.
1. I will advise that you use the address of your NC friend at the POE and on your USCIS ELIS Account for the GC. Upon arrival of these documents, you can then mail your wife's and the baby's documents to them in Kansas. Also, ensure you call USCIS and get a tracking number to track those documents. The SSN can be processed at your different destinations using the hosts address respectively.
2. The ticket fare you get is determined by your date of departure. The farther the date, the cheaper the fare and vice versa. It will be easier and cheaper for you to connect NC from NY by road(greyhound bus) while the baby and mother may have to go by air to Kansas. When you get to NY, you can book their flight for them.
3. Like I said earlier, your ticket fare is determined by gap between your booking date and departure date.

Thank you so much Leripa. We will follow ur advice. You are so much on point as regard question 2 and 3. I just came back from the airport and realize the huge difference in cost of tickets just within a space of two weeks. For Qatar for this weekend 11/01/14 it is N325000 and just for two weeks later 24/01/14 it is N154000, almost half of this weekend cost. My advice is for people to book well in advance so as to reduce the cost.
Pls does anyone have an idea of the cost of flight from New York to Wichita Kansas and does one have to book in advance or can one walk in and make the booking? Also what is the cost of the greyhound bus from New York to North Carolina? Thank you very much.
Re: Diversity Visa Immigrant? Welcome To America by mcro: 4:43pm On Jan 06, 2014
Leripa: @mcro:

Thank you so much Leripa. We will follow ur advice. You are so much on point as regard question 2 and 3. I just came back from the airport and realize the huge difference in cost of tickets just within a space of two weeks. For Qatar for this weekend 11/01/14 it is N325000 and just for two weeks later 24/01/14 it is N154000, almost half of this weekend cost. My advice is for people to book well in advance so as to reduce the cost.
Pls does anyone have an idea of the cost of flight from New York to Wichita Kansas and does one have to book in advance or can one walk in and make the booking? Also what is the cost of the greyhound bus from New York to North Carolina? Thank you very much.
Re: Diversity Visa Immigrant? Welcome To America by Nobody: 5:25pm On Jan 06, 2014
I'm a US visa lottery winner and I would relocate to Texas in March, 2014. The problem is due to the paucity of funds and the high cost of accommodation in the US, I've been wondering if I could get anyone who is also relocating or already there but willing to rent a flat with me and we'll split the bills - at least till one gets a good job and settles down. All the two-bedroom apartments I'm seeing are a little too big and too expensive for me to bear the cost alone.

The cheapest apartments I'm seeing are:
Studio apartment - $550
1 bedroom - $550
2 bedroom - $800

The good thing about 2bedroom is that the rent as well as other bills such as electricity, water, gas, garbage, etc can be split in half thus greatly reducing the cost of living.

God bless America, God bless our hustle.
Re: Diversity Visa Immigrant? Welcome To America by bobshina: 4:56am On Jan 07, 2014
mcro:

I'll advice you go to www.priceline.com now as you are in 9ja to see all available flight deals for ur route (Ny - Wichita). i think you should b able to pay online using your atm card e.g gt naira mastercard. Mine cost me around $400, though to & fro i.e 2 way. yours will b surely less (1 way)....airlines are normally american airline & american eagle. i hope it helps. Good luck
Re: Diversity Visa Immigrant? Welcome To America by bobshina: 5:13am On Jan 07, 2014
bobshina:

I'll advice you go to www.priceline.com now as you are in 9ja to see all available flight deals for ur route (Ny - Wichita). i think you should b able to pay online using your atm card e.g gt naira mastercard. Mine cost me around $400, though to & fro i.e 2 way. yours will b surely less (1 way)....airlines are normally american airline & american eagle. i hope it helps. Good luck

here is a link of my quick search for dis coming sunday jan 12, 2014:

(2 adult & a child)
http://www.priceline.com/airlines/fareResults.do?session_key=354A050A364A050A20140107041032734180163428&plf=pcln&jarmkey=3D4A050A3F4A050AhJ7kdArvUEOszeKV%239cMSA9675&INIT_SESSION=true

(you alone)
http://www.priceline.com/airlines/fareResults.do?session_key=364A050A344B050A201401070422580067f0178117&plf=pcln&jarmkey=404B050A3D4A050AaOqELTKSBEuihvmgsQF8xC8835&INIT_SESSION=true

you will also see a green button on top of the prices "big deals" to even name your own price.... i've used this to get several more discounts for my various trips !

Good luck !
Re: Diversity Visa Immigrant? Welcome To America by gokman4u(m): 9:38am On Jan 07, 2014
bobshina:

here is a link of my quick search for dis coming sunday jan 12, 2014:

(2 adult & a child)
http://www.priceline.com/airlines/fareResults.do?session_key=354A050A364A050A20140107041032734180163428&plf=pcln&jarmkey=3D4A050A3F4A050AhJ7kdArvUEOszeKV%239cMSA9675&INIT_SESSION=true

(you alone)
http://www.priceline.com/airlines/fareResults.do?session_key=364A050A344B050A201401070422580067f0178117&plf=pcln&jarmkey=404B050A3D4A050AaOqELTKSBEuihvmgsQF8xC8835&INIT_SESSION=true

you will also see a green button on top of the prices "big deals" to even name your own price.... i've used this to get several more discounts for my various trips !

Good luck !
Good people,wonderful thread.
God bless u greatly for rising up to the needs of the family.
Re: Diversity Visa Immigrant? Welcome To America by Nobody: 3:32pm On Jan 07, 2014
For those looking to relocate to the US, the ease of getting a good job should be paramount and thus should guide our decision on which state and city to move to. Read this latest report by Forbes about the 10 best cities for job growth and you will understand why I've been shouting Texas, Texas all along:

www.forbes.com/sites/danielfisher/2013/02/25/texas-dominates-the-best-cities-for-good-jobs/

1 Like

Re: Diversity Visa Immigrant? Welcome To America by lagbabe: 10:01am On Jan 08, 2014
I must confess after reading from thread 0-82,i am impressed,nd the fear of what might happen wen one relocates to the state,that fear has disappeared cos right here on nairaland dv2013,sm1 posted a link of how life is so rough nd tough for immigrants,pic if some places where pple stay nd sleep,seeing that,I was sick the whole of that day thinking,cld this be true.But reading this experiences especially,the experience of sm1 like @Ibracadabra,who got his flight info here,who got idea on how to get his SSN,GC,Driving license nd got a job from pple on this forum like adedejiadesoji,temmytanny,tiwana etc,great kudos to you guys.Nevertheless,there is 1 thing I'd like to ask here,I am the principal applicant,my hubby nd I already have a host ready to help,who told us to come with money to get a car cos it won't be easy moving around.Our POE is illinois,Chicago,now my question is,we are a family of 3,if me nd hubby gets a job,wts the school/daycare arrangement is
in that area,that is if we av anybody in this forum residing there,what's it like for a family whom husband nd wife works,what happens our daughter? I'd also like to add,is making hair lucrative over there as another source of income?

Thumbs up guys!
Re: Diversity Visa Immigrant? Welcome To America by bosunwizzy: 11:30am On Jan 08, 2014
Hi forumite
Re: Diversity Visa Immigrant? Welcome To America by adesojiaderemi(m): 4:15pm On Jan 08, 2014
lagbabe: I must confess after reading from thread 0-82,i am impressed,nd the fear of what might happen wen one relocates to the state,that fear has disappeared cos right here on nairaland dv2013,sm1 posted a link of how life is so rough nd tough for immigrants,pic if some places where pple stay nd sleep,seeing that,I was sick the whole of that day thinking,cld this be true.But reading this experiences especially,the experience of sm1 like @Ibracadabra,who got his flight info here,who got idea on how to get his SSN,GC,Driving license nd got a job from pple on this forum like adedejiadesoji,temmytanny,tiwana etc,great kudos to you guys.Nevertheless,there is 1 thing I'd like to ask here,I am the principal applicant,my hubby nd I already have a host ready to help,who told us to come with money to get a car cos it won't be easy moving around.Our POE is illinois,Chicago,now my question is,we are a family of 3,if me nd hubby gets a job,wts the school/daycare arrangement is
in that area,that is if we av anybody in this forum residing there,what's it like for a family whom husband nd wife works,what happens our daughter? I'd also like to add,is making hair lucrative over there as another source of income?

Thumbs up guys!

Let me start by saying this, if you are so dull in naija before coming to US you may find it very difficult to solve things out, if you are those who believe in "oh I got my uncle some where" you may be disappointed when you arrived here. Just like your host said, having a car is not a luxury here it is very important because no one is ready to bear a long term burden of giving people ride. However, I don't expect you to rush in to getting a car without securing a means of paying your monthly auto insurance bill. On the issue of baby sitting your kid; depending on who gets job first between you and your spouse then you have to work out your schedule to meet your needs( if you don't want to work for babysitters)for now. If you work days shift your wife can work 3rd shift or vice versa, if your kid is 3yrs old, locate a head start programme for kids in your area, it is free bus, meal and your wife may also work as volunteer with them till she is able to get a job.If your wife knows how to weave and plate here.. that is a cool money bro..
Re: Diversity Visa Immigrant? Welcome To America by adesojiaderemi(m): 4:16pm On Jan 08, 2014
bosunwizzy: Hi forumite

Hi!
Re: Diversity Visa Immigrant? Welcome To America by lagbabe: 6:01pm On Jan 08, 2014
adesojiaderemi@:

Let me start by saying this, if you are so dull in naija before coming to US you may find it very difficult to solve things out, if you are those who believe in "oh I got my uncle some where" you may be disappointed when you arrived here. Just like your host said, having a car is not a luxury here it is very important because no one is ready to bear a long term burden of giving people ride. However, I don't expect you to rush in to getting a car without securing a means of paying your monthly auto insurance bill. On the issue of baby sitting your kid; depending on who gets job first between you and your spouse then you have to work out your schedule to meet your needs( if you don't want to work for babysitters)for now. If you work days shift your wife can work 3rd shift or vice versa, if your kid is 3yrs old, locate a head start programme for kids in your area, it is free bus, meal and your wife may also work as volunteer with them till she is able to get a job.If your wife knows how to weave and plate here.. that is a cool money bro..
Tanx bro
Re: Diversity Visa Immigrant? Welcome To America by mohamedshire: 11:52pm On Jan 08, 2014
hello guys ,

it is me again, i would like first to get all the members of the house,especially for he active ones.

i am now in the US especially Bakersfield,CA. i came here before one month through diversity lottery.
i would like to ask u few questions about GC and SSN, i still have neither of them.
i went to social security office here but they told me that i do not need to apply SSN at this time beacuse they said to me u have already applied when you were filling form 230, and the lady also told me that you will get your SSN with your GC in just 30 days but i still have nothing.

when i try to check the status of my greencard through this site https://egov.uscis.gov/cris/Dashboard/CaseStatus.do and put my receipt id i always get this your case cannot be found at this time in my case status.some thing like that.
when every i also check my USCIS account i find that it is in stage ACCEPTED.

i also tried to call this numer 8003755283 but it tells me to write my receipt number which have some letters while i am in the call.

so what do i do.

i highly look forward your response

thank you
Re: Diversity Visa Immigrant? Welcome To America by babaajala: 12:36am On Jan 09, 2014
mohamed shire: hello guys ,

it is me again, i would like first to get all the members of the house,especially for he active ones.

i am now in the US especially Bakersfield,CA. i came here before one month through diversity lottery.
i would like to ask u few questions about GC and SSN, i still have neither of them.
i went to social security office here but they told me that i do not need to apply SSN at this time beacuse they said to me u have already applied when you were filling form 230, and the lady also told me that you will get your SSN with your GC in just 30 days but i still have nothing.

when i try to check the status of my greencard through this site https://egov.uscis.gov/cris/Dashboard/CaseStatus.do and put my receipt id i always get this your case cannot be found at this time in my case status.some thing like that.

i also tried to call this numer 8003755283 but it tells me to write my receipt number which have some letters while i am in the call.

so what do i do.

thank you
i will advice you to go to another ssn office to apply. and for the green card call uscis to sort it out or better still you can go to thier office. Also make sure u enter your reciept number correctly
Re: Diversity Visa Immigrant? Welcome To America by mohamedshire: 1:01am On Jan 09, 2014
baba ajala: i will advice you to go to another ssn office to apply. and for the green card call uscis to sort it out or better still you can go to thier office. Also make sure u enter your reciept number correctly
thank u so much sir i will go to another SSN OFFICE
BUT I PUT THE RECEIPT NUMBER CORRECTLY BUT NOT GET SOME THING RELATE TO MY CASE IT JUST SAYS IT CANNOT BE FOUND
BUT MY FRIEND CAN I GET A SCICS OFFICE HERE IN BAKERSFIELD.

WHERE R U IN THE STATES SIR
Re: Diversity Visa Immigrant? Welcome To America by oyidiyaagbayi: 1:04am On Jan 09, 2014
Pipsland78:
How long did you.have to wait? And what about your SSC?
I paid my fee on October 22 but didn't contact them until December 13th. I got my ssn a week and some days after my entry though I filled the form at their office in my city.
Re: Diversity Visa Immigrant? Welcome To America by oyidiyaagbayi: 1:08am On Jan 09, 2014
kevwe_flex:
Congratulations. Thats good to hear. Meaning everything is now in place for you now. How long did you wait?
paid my fee on October 22nd and made my first contact to their office on December 13th.
Re: Diversity Visa Immigrant? Welcome To America by oyidiyaagbayi: 1:35am On Jan 09, 2014
mcro: Hello good people, thank you all for your contributions thus far. Pls I have some questions to ask you which I need urgent reply.
1. Our intended host informed us that he would not be able to accommodate us at this time, thus my wife, baby and I have decided to use different hosts when we get to America. She and our baby will be staying with her brother while I wl be staying with a friend who can accommodate only me for the being. The question now is that, can the two of us change our addresses to two different addresses at our POE where our SSN and GC will be sent (for each of us to be able to receive them individually)?
2. We intend to buy a ticket for New York (JFK) and later go to our different destinations from there, she to Wichita Kansas while I will be heading to Raleigh North Carolina. Pls how do we get to these different destinations from New York putting paucity of funds into consideration? Or could you suggest a better different approach/route to this intended flight schedule (funds are of high consideration)?
3. Which of the airline wl provide the cheapest ticket at this time for a family of three; two adults and a baby? We intend to make the journey this weekend.
Pls a prompt response will be highly appreciated. Thank you all and God bless.
Am also in Fayetteville north Carolina, I think it will be better for you to mail all the gc to ur address in raleigh cos uscis have an office in raleigh. ur wife and child will actually need the gc after one year the one in the visa expires. Welcome to north Carolina. Try emirate it was bit on the low side though mine was booked in US 850$
Re: Diversity Visa Immigrant? Welcome To America by oyidiyaagbayi: 2:02am On Jan 09, 2014
mohamed shire: hello guys ,

so what do i do.

thank you
if your case is not being processed u will not get answers. When u dial the number, listen to the menu and contact the uscis office nearest to you, follow the instructions , if they ask you for your zip code while making call dial the number, if its ur receipt number dial the numbers that have the alphabets. good luck
Re: Diversity Visa Immigrant? Welcome To America by oyidiyaagbayi: 2:07am On Jan 09, 2014
lagbabe: I must confess after reading from thread 0-82,i am impressed,nd the fear of what might happen wen one relocates to the state,that fear has disappeared cos right here on nairaland dv2013,sm1 posted a link of how life is so rough nd tough for immigrants,pic if some places where pple stay nd sleep,seeing that,I was sick the whole of that day thinking,cld this be true.But reading this experiences especially,the experience of sm1 like @Ibracadabra,who got his flight info here,who got idea on how to get his SSN,GC,Driving license nd got a job from pple on this forum like adedejiadesoji,temmytanny,tiwana etc,great kudos to you guys.Nevertheless,there is 1 thing I'd like to ask here,I am the principal applicant,my hubby nd I already have a host ready to help,who told us to come with money to get a car cos it won't be easy moving around.Our POE is illinois,Chicago,now my question is,we are a family of 3,if me nd hubby gets a job,wts the school/daycare arrangement is

Thumbs up guys!
I also braid hair which I intend to combine with other job in future when I must have gotten my drivers license and settle in school. It is a good start for you.
Re: Diversity Visa Immigrant? Welcome To America by Lazylazy: 2:49am On Jan 09, 2014
Dear friends pls I need advice. My wife and I moved to the US about 3 months ago. We are still looking for a job. Our host made us registered for the food stamp program.not knowing the rules for legal immigrants....I just found out at that,if you are a legal resident and u have not stayed in the US for 5 years,u can be deported and your sponsor can be sue for letting u become a public charge....pls friens, wat can I do?
We did the applications earlier in the day. I am really confused and I need help.wat can I do?

(1) (2) (3) ... (80) (81) (82) (83) (84) (85) (86) ... (88) (Reply)

Lies Of Nigerians Living In America / Authenticity Of Documents At Ministry Of Foreign Affairs, Abuja / Any Nairalander In Abidjan?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 127
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.