Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,446 members, 7,812,354 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 12:11 PM

What's The Most Romantic Thing You've Ever Done With Your Partner? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What's The Most Romantic Thing You've Ever Done With Your Partner? (3515 Views)

How Will U React If Yur Bf Does Such A Romantic Thing(photo) / The Most Romantic Thing Your Partner Has Ever Said To You. / What Is The Most Romantic Thing A Nigerian Girl Did For You. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What's The Most Romantic Thing You've Ever Done With Your Partner? by Nobody: 5:07pm On Sep 29, 2012
uglything: Watch a really scary/horror movie with her or any other activity of that nature, such as a going on a roller-coaster ride.......just make sure it's a really scary thing, and then when she is scared.....this is where you take charge now and create a very strong romantic connection between you two.....hold her tightly close and comfort her, giving her a strong sense of relieve, comfort and safety in your arms.
She won't look at you the same way again.
This works like magic trust me......and it doesn't get more romantic than this.
If i don't try this, call me bastard. . .
Re: What's The Most Romantic Thing You've Ever Done With Your Partner? by Nobody: 7:48pm On Sep 29, 2012
Mrs.Chima:
Uphold our daily farting contest.
lol, i don't even want to begin imagining that.......
Re: What's The Most Romantic Thing You've Ever Done With Your Partner? by Nobody: 7:50pm On Sep 29, 2012
sexkillz: If i don't try this, call me bastard. . .
lol, u are lacking romance in your relationship too i guess?
Re: What's The Most Romantic Thing You've Ever Done With Your Partner? by xcitedjay(m): 11:00am On Sep 30, 2012
Farting contest

(1) (2) (Reply)

Am Inlove With Farano! Oh Sweet Love!.. Helpppppppp! / The Best Compliment You've Ever Gotten From Anyone. / Should We Get Back Together Despite All She Made Me Go Through?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.