Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,626 members, 7,813,058 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 05:57 AM

The Most Intelligent And Eloquent Nigerian Governors - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Most Intelligent And Eloquent Nigerian Governors (29346 Views)

Nigerian Governors At Presidential Inauguration In Niger Republic (pix) / Nigerian Governors Meet In Abuja (photos) / Patience Dame Jonathan- Beautful, Intelligent And Compassionate (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Most Intelligent And Eloquent Nigerian Governors by subzero2(m): 10:24am On Sep 28, 2012
Antivirus92: yeah! He took over from ur diabetic father.
My good friend, i'm in this forum to learn and not to beef anybody. Anyway, thanks for your contribution.

1 Like

Re: The Most Intelligent And Eloquent Nigerian Governors by subzero2(m): 10:28am On Sep 28, 2012
quest003: Mtcheew! How can you be talking about eloquence and inteligence without including fashola who shouldnt only be in the list but should be first on the list. Abeg park wel!
Seems most people here like heating-up a thread. I made my own opinion and demanded yours, yet your talking as if am not entitle to my opinion. Or is Fashola your number 1 to 4?
Re: The Most Intelligent And Eloquent Nigerian Governors by Antivirus92(m): 10:38am On Sep 28, 2012
sub_zero: My good friend, i'm in this forum to learn and not to beef anybody. Anyway, thanks for your contribution.
you don't beef but you asked me whether peter obi is a ward chairman. I didn't beef you anyway i just told you who handed him over. But i am sorry though.
Re: The Most Intelligent And Eloquent Nigerian Governors by subzero2(m): 10:38am On Sep 28, 2012
Antivirus92: why?
Coz u'v not even make your list. But rather insult.
Re: The Most Intelligent And Eloquent Nigerian Governors by subzero2(m): 10:40am On Sep 28, 2012
Antivirus92: you don't beef but you asked me whether peter obi is a ward chairman. I didn't beef you anyway i just told you who handed him over. But i am sorry though.
Its all good. But still waiting for your list.
Re: The Most Intelligent And Eloquent Nigerian Governors by Antivirus92(m): 10:42am On Sep 28, 2012
sub_zero: Its all good. But still waiting for your list.
peter obi, chime, oshiomhole,okorocha.
Re: The Most Intelligent And Eloquent Nigerian Governors by Nobody: 10:46am On Sep 28, 2012
It appears folks here have never seen Fayemi(Ekiti) speak before. The guy is loaded abeg. And I have only listened to him once on Channels TV.

2 Likes

Re: The Most Intelligent And Eloquent Nigerian Governors by Afam4eva(m): 10:50am On Sep 28, 2012
Jarus: It appears folks here have never seen Fayemi(Ekiti) speak before. The guy is loaded abeg. And I have only listened to him once on Channels TV.
Fayemi is an unpopular governor so many people have not had the opportunity of seeing him talk.
Re: The Most Intelligent And Eloquent Nigerian Governors by Geomac: 11:00am On Sep 28, 2012
Jarus: It appears folks here have never seen Fayemi(Ekiti) speak before. The guy is loaded abeg. And I have only listened to him once on Channels TV.

You are very correct, i have listened to him several times. He is very loaded.
Re: The Most Intelligent And Eloquent Nigerian Governors by kemiola89(f): 11:02am On Sep 28, 2012
Fashola stil remain the most intelligent and rhetoric governor so far, then come Oshiomole.

1 Like

Re: The Most Intelligent And Eloquent Nigerian Governors by ba7man(m): 11:02am On Sep 28, 2012
Fashola. He has a way of making you see situations from a logical point of view. You can actually be eloquent and not pass any sensible information across to your audience. If past Govs were included Donald Duke would make the list.

1 Like

Re: The Most Intelligent And Eloquent Nigerian Governors by pcicero(m): 11:13am On Sep 28, 2012
Pukkah: No sitting Nigerian governor has a more powerful delivery or eloquence than Babatunde Fashola. Listen to him for two straight hours and you'll know that he is packed and gifted.

Have you ever listened to Fayemi? He is certainly peerless!

1 Like

Re: The Most Intelligent And Eloquent Nigerian Governors by Torch1(m): 11:25am On Sep 28, 2012
1 Peter Obi
2 Chibuike Amaechi
3 Oshiomhole
4 Chime Sullivan
Re: The Most Intelligent And Eloquent Nigerian Governors by AjanleKoko: 12:07pm On Sep 28, 2012
The mental laziness of black people is at an all time low.
WTF does 'eloquence' matter when the public officer is robbing you blind? angry
He might as well speak in tongues and levitate when speaking. But it changes nothing. He's still stealing your present and future, dunces!

What do you think this governance thing is, Hubert Ogunde drama stage play?

3 Likes

Re: The Most Intelligent And Eloquent Nigerian Governors by Les: 12:44pm On Sep 28, 2012
lagcity: Fashola, Babangida Aliyu and Imoke.
who be eye-mok?
Re: The Most Intelligent And Eloquent Nigerian Governors by superior1: 12:46pm On Sep 28, 2012
Jarus: Of all the ones I have listened to, Fashola and Fayemi are the most articulate and eloquent.

Fayemi has got a very sound mind and I like listening to him
Re: The Most Intelligent And Eloquent Nigerian Governors by Navalsadiq(m): 12:47pm On Sep 28, 2012
We are yet to have an intelligent and eloquent governor!
Re: The Most Intelligent And Eloquent Nigerian Governors by Nobody: 12:49pm On Sep 28, 2012
1. Akpabio
2. Rochas
3. Osheimole
4. Fashola
Re: The Most Intelligent And Eloquent Nigerian Governors by Nobody: 12:53pm On Sep 28, 2012
Naval sadiq: We are yet to have an intelligent and eloquent governor!
thank you very much my brother! If they are eloquent and intelligent, why is nigeria still in a total mess?no governor is more intelligent than the other! All of them have the same level of intelligence including my state governor.
Re: The Most Intelligent And Eloquent Nigerian Governors by aryzgreat: 12:54pm On Sep 28, 2012
Rochas! Rochas!! Rochas!!! an eloquent orator per se in the moulds of late Dr Chuba Okadigbo of blessed memory. Ilike listening to Rochas

1 Like

Re: The Most Intelligent And Eloquent Nigerian Governors by visionbiafra: 12:54pm On Sep 28, 2012
The most eloquent governor in Nigeria, without a doubt, is Owelle Rochas Okorocha, closely followed by Chibuike Amaechi, then Comrade Adams Oshiomole and Babatunde Raji Fashola. Trailing them are Godswill Akpabio and Muazu Babangida Aliyu.

1 Like

Re: The Most Intelligent And Eloquent Nigerian Governors by duality(m): 12:56pm On Sep 28, 2012
anybody who have seen Rochas campaign for presidency will know were to put him. that guy is good in public speaking. I'm not from the south east but i know what i'm saying.

2 Likes

Re: The Most Intelligent And Eloquent Nigerian Governors by Neoviper147: 12:56pm On Sep 28, 2012
[size=20pt]Patrick Obahiagbon AKA Ogodomigodo. cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Fashiola
Oshiobaba.[/size]
Re: The Most Intelligent And Eloquent Nigerian Governors by nkemKalu: 12:56pm On Sep 28, 2012
THE MOST INTELLIGENT GOVERNOR?..........HAHAHAHAHA.....IT MUST MUST BE T. A. ORJI OF ABIA STATE.......FOLLOWED BY THE GOVERNOR OF BENUE STATE...PLS CAN SOMEBODY REMIND ME OF HIS NAME. OK.... OK.... TWO OF THEM ARE IN NUMBER ONE POSITION...THEN OTHERS WILL FOLLOW. IN A SIMPLE LANGUAGE.......THERE ARE ONLY TWO GOVERNORS IN NIGERIA......T. A. ORJI AND OTHERS. WANT TO DOUBT ME?.....GO AND VISIT ABA U WILL SEE HOW INTELLIGENT OUR GOVERNOR IS.

4 Likes

Re: The Most Intelligent And Eloquent Nigerian Governors by nass07(m): 12:56pm On Sep 28, 2012
Their 'action' as governors should be our area of concentration,I suppose!
Re: The Most Intelligent And Eloquent Nigerian Governors by Nobody: 12:57pm On Sep 28, 2012
Waste of mega bytes!
Rubbish thread, these governors don't even know you guys!
Stupidity!

2 Likes

Re: The Most Intelligent And Eloquent Nigerian Governors by dotmana1: 12:58pm On Sep 28, 2012
1.Kayode Fayemi
2.Rochas Okorocha
3.Fashola
4.Osho Baba
Order of their intelligence and eloquencies
Re: The Most Intelligent And Eloquent Nigerian Governors by Olofintoto(m): 12:59pm On Sep 28, 2012
To me, these are the first five intelligent Governors;
1. Godswill Akpabio
2. Adams Oshiomole
3. Muazu Babangida
4. Babatunde Fashola
5. Chibuike Amaechi.
Re: The Most Intelligent And Eloquent Nigerian Governors by confetti(f): 12:59pm On Sep 28, 2012
In terms of Eloquence, I will go for Okorocha.
In terms of Intelligence, I will go for Fashola.
followed by Oshiomhole.
Don't dont any other Governor who is that erudite in speech.
Amaechi should not be on that list.

2 Likes

Re: The Most Intelligent And Eloquent Nigerian Governors by SisiKill1: 1:01pm On Sep 28, 2012
Intelligent and Eloquent with Nigerian Governor??

Oxymoron. . .Yes?

1 Like

Re: The Most Intelligent And Eloquent Nigerian Governors by Nobody: 1:01pm On Sep 28, 2012
None!!!!!!!
Re: The Most Intelligent And Eloquent Nigerian Governors by samkoro: 1:02pm On Sep 28, 2012
Its Rochas to be frank

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Ganduje: Kwankwaso Wants To Return To APC / Insurgency: Zulum Alleges Sabotage, Says Buhari Needs To Know The Truth / Curfew To Commence At 9pm In Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.