Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,628 members, 7,813,071 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 06:21 AM

The Most Intelligent And Eloquent Nigerian Governors - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Most Intelligent And Eloquent Nigerian Governors (29348 Views)

Nigerian Governors At Presidential Inauguration In Niger Republic (pix) / Nigerian Governors Meet In Abuja (photos) / Patience Dame Jonathan- Beautful, Intelligent And Compassionate (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Most Intelligent And Eloquent Nigerian Governors by pastorprosper(m): 2:00pm On Sep 29, 2012
Governor Patrice yakowa cry grin
Re: The Most Intelligent And Eloquent Nigerian Governors by bot101(m): 2:43pm On Sep 29, 2012
Antivirus92: Peter obi, peter obi,peter obi,peter obi, peter obi, peter obi !
Peter Obi might be on the list but he is currently causing a lot of havoc at ANSU :-(
Re: The Most Intelligent And Eloquent Nigerian Governors by foluberry(f): 2:51pm On Sep 29, 2012
Shaw007: I hate seeing some ediots who had the time to open a thread and burn their data just 2 castigate it and d ppl having lively arguments,they don't know us,and so?? Shud that stop us from criticizing or praising them when necessary?? Is that how the world is run?? We are only supposed tobe talking about ppl who know us??

And even if they are bad or not or avnt affected your life positively,the topic stated clearly on what d discussion was about,if u dont't know anything about what is being discussed,u can easily look over and walk along,its very simple!!

Does jonathan know you?? Didnt you vote?? Don't you talk about him?? These goats shud really stop showcasing their stu*pidity in public

Thank u my brother!
Re: The Most Intelligent And Eloquent Nigerian Governors by EkoIle1: 2:57pm On Sep 29, 2012
Of what use and relevance is your intelligence if at the end of the day, you have nothing to show for it or offer the people that voted and put you in office?.

It's even more laughable seeing the same people promoting their incompetent village governors as intelligent. Is what you are able to deliver for your people the result of your intelligence. ?
Re: The Most Intelligent And Eloquent Nigerian Governors by Viciyke(m): 3:39pm On Sep 29, 2012
Amaechi shouldn't be on that list, all he does is to insult everywhere with his manner of speech.
Re: The Most Intelligent And Eloquent Nigerian Governors by Pukkah: 4:36pm On Sep 29, 2012
Mc George: I never knew idiots like you still exist. Have you heard Sen Liyel Imoke give a speech? You lagosians just sit right there thinking its all Fashola. What an irony. Keep making fools of urselves.

One day, a wise man goes to the stream to have his bath. As soon as he removes his clothes, the notorious village lunatic arrives and carts away his clothing. If the wise man decides to run after the mad man, what would people think?

It is because of the moral in this short story that I have decided not to engage you. This similitude is for the wise and the discerning.

Should the illustration be over your head, which is not unexpected, ask your guardian(s) when you get home that someone narrated it to you following your unruly and ill-bred online behaviour.

I wish you speedy recovery from the certain illness that is tormenting you.

3 Likes

Re: The Most Intelligent And Eloquent Nigerian Governors by jmaine: 4:55pm On Sep 29, 2012
Babangida Aliyu of Niger State
Re: The Most Intelligent And Eloquent Nigerian Governors by djmummy: 5:27pm On Sep 29, 2012
Dr. Emmanuel Ewetan Uduaghan grin
Re: The Most Intelligent And Eloquent Nigerian Governors by monkel: 6:57pm On Sep 29, 2012
Oshiomole., fashola.,rochas, akpabio
Re: The Most Intelligent And Eloquent Nigerian Governors by Emmykeyz(m): 10:57pm On Sep 29, 2012
sub_zero: Intelligent peeps in the house, i want to know in your opinion the first four governors in Nigeria that you think is politically intelligent, eloquent and confident when in public functions, and when delivering a speech.
To me, my first four goes in these order:
*Chibuike Amaechi (Rivers)
*Rochas Okorocha (Imo)
*Muazu Aliyu Babangida (Niger)
*Osho baba (Edo) may take the fourth.
Kindly state yours.
Thanks.

Gov Aliyu Babangida of Niger cant be under that category (Most Intelligent and Eloquent). iSchooled in FUT Minna for years. He is such a Billboard Freak! He loves his pictures to be taken more than any other human you'll ever know! His pics are everywhere and on everything u can think off! In many of the gatherings of Governors i've watched he's always quick to jump in front of the camera and speak ELOQUENTLY. Yes he's infact very Eloquent but "Most intelligent"? Sir NO SIR!! Roads in Niger state = -0 *sigh* He's a Big bully too! have u seen his very red eyes?! Dont ask me the cause! lol but the only thing u can be sure of in Minna is renovation of roudabouts every six months! Many indigenes be running around hailing TALBA up and down! he's also called "chief Servant" angry

1 Like

Re: The Most Intelligent And Eloquent Nigerian Governors by Genius100: 11:31pm On Sep 29, 2012
Kai.. Nigerians. So una don argue reach 7 pages, yet no one has posted a youtube video to butress their case regarding the most eloquent and intelligent governor. I bow for una. Why not just post the videos, so we can all watch and decide...
Re: The Most Intelligent And Eloquent Nigerian Governors by Afanna1: 12:06am On Sep 30, 2012
Re: The Most Intelligent And Eloquent Nigerian Governors by Afanna1: 12:09am On Sep 30, 2012
Re: The Most Intelligent And Eloquent Nigerian Governors by Afanna1: 12:16am On Sep 30, 2012
Re: The Most Intelligent And Eloquent Nigerian Governors by Afanna1: 12:19am On Sep 30, 2012
Re: The Most Intelligent And Eloquent Nigerian Governors by Truckpusher(m): 4:05am On Sep 30, 2012
Sisi_Kill: Intelligent and Eloquent with Nigerian Governor??

Oxymoron. . .Yes?
badt gurll...
Re: The Most Intelligent And Eloquent Nigerian Governors by Kamxin(m): 11:57am On Sep 30, 2012
"PETER OBI" Philosopher/economist par excelence. All his words has dis sublime base. His biz acumen cum success say it all. He is best balance btw fantasy & reality lackin world-over. Stick 2 unpopular govnt policies unlike any oda gov in 9ja NÖ 2 : Oshemole! NÖ 3 :Fayemi!. But disapointing is Okorocha & Orji chaotic fallout, policy-wise
Re: The Most Intelligent And Eloquent Nigerian Governors by donchelsea: 8:59pm On Sep 30, 2012
@ sub, i totally agree with u in dt order. Intelligence n elloquence goes hand in hand my bro.
Re: The Most Intelligent And Eloquent Nigerian Governors by hakunamatata1: 6:53am On Oct 01, 2012
Mc George: I never knew idiots like you still exist. Have you heard Sen Liyel Imoke give a speech? You lagosians just sit right there thinking its all Fashola. What an irony. Keep making fools of urselves.
there's no need 4 name-calling guy. u keep hailing ur Imoke but take this: there is NO GOVERNOR. i repeat NO GOVERNOR that matches Fashola in skill, craft, articulation & intelligence.
Fashola was the pace-setting Governor that makes full official speeches from drafted bullet points. and he is still the only Gov. that while talking, will reel out specific details off-hand :
like the number of classroom furniture purchased for OJODU grammar school,
the number of roads constructed and their lengths in metres;
the number of children in Isolo gram. sch given free education........
abeg make una leave mata!!.
Re: The Most Intelligent And Eloquent Nigerian Governors by searchlight: 2:03am On Jun 20, 2019
subzero2:
No bros. It doesn't include past governors. For if it does, Donald Duke would have certainly be in my top two list.
if it includes ex governors the ex governor Nnamani of Enugu state is up there in the first two

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Court Sacks Sheriff As PDP Chairman / Appeal Court Sacks Rivers PDP Senator George Sekibo / Uchechi Okwu Kanu Vows Boycott Of 2019 Elections

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.