Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,628 members, 7,813,069 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 06:19 AM

The Most Intelligent And Eloquent Nigerian Governors - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Most Intelligent And Eloquent Nigerian Governors (29347 Views)

Nigerian Governors At Presidential Inauguration In Niger Republic (pix) / Nigerian Governors Meet In Abuja (photos) / Patience Dame Jonathan- Beautful, Intelligent And Compassionate (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Most Intelligent And Eloquent Nigerian Governors by rash47(m): 6:07pm On Sep 28, 2012
solbil: shema, shettima, suswam, yakowa and jang in that perfect order. you all are just ethnocentric schuvinists who believe you are better. no wonder you put only people from the south when non of the ones you mentioned can be compared to the last person i mentioned.

Kai! Bros you don vex so tey u know fit write properly, pele ehn, don't mind d op with him dry thread, he 4get tell us say na by quota system oo
Re: The Most Intelligent And Eloquent Nigerian Governors by edakedkay: 6:09pm On Sep 28, 2012
moodswing: Gov Liyel Imoke, is the most eloquent and intelligent.
Dude, you kidding me? Mehn,you really cracked me up. You sure can pass for a comedian. Did you have a 'moodswing' when you dropped this comment? That guy,in all ramificaatons, is the laziest CRS has had. He can't even make a full sentence without you thinking-did he just get outta bed? Try someone else pls. Talk of former governor,Mr. Dee and i'll still be clapping for him till today. Dude's genius
Re: The Most Intelligent And Eloquent Nigerian Governors by Nobody: 6:14pm On Sep 28, 2012
As dem blow grammar for you, you clap...

You no know say dem just tell you say ur state allocation/revenue just domicile for one UK or Swiss bank...

1 Like

Re: The Most Intelligent And Eloquent Nigerian Governors by kolexy(m): 6:14pm On Sep 28, 2012
Hearme: Most eloquent is Segun Oni(Ekiti)

Is Segun Oni still Governor of Ekiti?
Re: The Most Intelligent And Eloquent Nigerian Governors by Nobody: 6:18pm On Sep 28, 2012
HNosegbe: Does the list include past governors? Because I for like put Donald Duke.

Past Governor, Ibrahim Shekarau hands down.
Re: The Most Intelligent And Eloquent Nigerian Governors by Nobody: 6:20pm On Sep 28, 2012
afam4eva: Rochas Okorocha
Oshiomole
Fashola
Babangida Aliyu and Akpabio

Don't forget that Dr. Babangida Aliyu is a scholar, a phD holder, from one of the Prestigous Universities in the US, Penn State.
Re: The Most Intelligent And Eloquent Nigerian Governors by Afam4eva(m): 6:31pm On Sep 28, 2012
Danka7777:

Don't forget that Dr. Babangida Aliyu is a scholar, a phD holder, from one of the Prestigous Universities in the US, Penn State.
This topic is not about who went to the best school but about who's the most intelligent and eloquent.

1 Like

Re: The Most Intelligent And Eloquent Nigerian Governors by Nobody: 6:44pm On Sep 28, 2012
afam4eva:
This topic is not about who went to the best school but about who's the most intelligent and eloquent.

My point is you couldn't go there and not be eloquent.Besides, you can't be intelligent and attend such schools. Hope this gets into your small chicken brain. Do you know what IQ is?

And keep in mind that eloquence and intelligence doesn't go along together. So, this thread is sort of an oxymoron.
Re: The Most Intelligent And Eloquent Nigerian Governors by okosodo: 6:54pm On Sep 28, 2012
@danka777
we are not talking about people who are eloquent in defending boko haram

1 Like

Re: The Most Intelligent And Eloquent Nigerian Governors by nagoma(m): 6:59pm On Sep 28, 2012
afam4eva:

Intelligent people win places to best schools and get best education and are more likely to speak eloquently . Dont you think so? What are ur own criteria?
Re: The Most Intelligent And Eloquent Nigerian Governors by karpentar: 7:00pm On Sep 28, 2012
sub_zero: I like that!

Rochas
Oshiomole
Nothing more.
Re: The Most Intelligent And Eloquent Nigerian Governors by Afam4eva(m): 7:02pm On Sep 28, 2012
Danka7777:

My point is you couldn't go there and not be eloquent.Besides, you can't be intelligent and attend such schools. Hope this gets into your small chicken brain. Do you know what IQ is?

And keep in mind that eloquence and intelligence doesn't go along together. So, this thread is sort of an oxymoron.
nagoma:

Intelligent people win places to best schools and get best education and are more likely to speak eloquently . Don't you think so? What are ur own criteria?
Both of you are dead wrong...People who pass through the best schools could be intelligent but not necessarily eloquent. Even lawyers from Ivy-League universities are not all eloquent. Eloquent is a skill that you don't necessarily get from the four walls of a university. Some people are very intelligent but getting their words out can be very tasking for them
Re: The Most Intelligent And Eloquent Nigerian Governors by okosodo: 7:06pm On Sep 28, 2012
Nagoma and danka777 (boko haram representatives in naira land0 welcome to this thread
Re: The Most Intelligent And Eloquent Nigerian Governors by Nobody: 7:26pm On Sep 28, 2012
Alao Akala
Re: The Most Intelligent And Eloquent Nigerian Governors by samphem(m): 7:31pm On Sep 28, 2012
The way you see them is what u are using to judge them but the only way we can know the sagacious gov is by organise a speech for delivery for them.but i choose osiomole as first folow by fasola,okorocha
Re: The Most Intelligent And Eloquent Nigerian Governors by Boyoorisha: 7:32pm On Sep 28, 2012
sub_zero: Bros, if you feel Fashola is more intelligent than the govs i mentioned in my post, why not state in your opinion those you feel are your top four rather than quoting Bible 4me?
By their fruits, we shall know them. Arrogance at its peak
Re: The Most Intelligent And Eloquent Nigerian Governors by ABsI1: 7:37pm On Sep 28, 2012
sub_zero: By intelligence, i mean a gov that think and speak logically. By eloquent, i mean a gov dat can express his opinion well when speaking in the public.
if dis what u actually mean,i guess U are confused-because non amongst ur list beats fashola in intelligence and eloquence except oshiomole perharps and they are both followed by fayemi.for ur info i am a die hard PDP&ABS AKA Excellency Senator Dr Abubakar Bukola Saraki CON AKA Leader of ALL Leaders is my Leader.if he was still a serving governor den non beats him in intelligence&elonquence QED
Re: The Most Intelligent And Eloquent Nigerian Governors by Lero15(m): 7:42pm On Sep 28, 2012
sub_zero: Bros, if you feel Fashola is more intelligent than the govs i mentioned in my post, why not state in your opinion those you feel are your top four rather than quoting Bible 4me?
u r d op...leave us to comment and watch on...haba!
Re: The Most Intelligent And Eloquent Nigerian Governors by Carmall(m): 7:43pm On Sep 28, 2012
Integrafamoo: Fayemi speaks constructively but at a very low speed
with what mimiko did tonight, i will give it to him...so intelligent so elloquent.
Re: The Most Intelligent And Eloquent Nigerian Governors by Nobody: 8:07pm On Sep 28, 2012
austengold: Alao Akala

Indeed,,
Re: The Most Intelligent And Eloquent Nigerian Governors by Proflakes: 8:16pm On Sep 28, 2012
Most governors even borrow idea from him(Fashola). Best Governor in whole federation. If u c him presentin budget, state everything to d last kobo without lookin at any note, if it is issue partainin to d state, he wil tell u d strt and no of d house. Very very intelligent. I c him as somebody dt v everything to lead dis country to a greater height.
Re: The Most Intelligent And Eloquent Nigerian Governors by Chingyarmani(m): 8:40pm On Sep 28, 2012
1 Gabriel Suswam 2 fashola 3oshiomole 4 kayode fayemi
Re: The Most Intelligent And Eloquent Nigerian Governors by Voned(f): 8:48pm On Sep 28, 2012
fashola
Akpabio
Re: The Most Intelligent And Eloquent Nigerian Governors by Kunlegzy(m): 9:32pm On Sep 28, 2012
guess u guys didnt watch MIMIKO this evening
Re: The Most Intelligent And Eloquent Nigerian Governors by Abbycite(m): 9:36pm On Sep 28, 2012
Am not a Lagosian neither am I a politician but when Fashola talks, I listen....d man is not a regular politician....I just love to hear him speak.

By d way, d dullest should go to either Amosun of Ogun State or Uduaghan of Delta State
Re: The Most Intelligent And Eloquent Nigerian Governors by dober(m): 10:09pm On Sep 28, 2012
I dont know the first, but Gov Emmanuel Uduaghan is the LAST. The guy nor try at al.I dont know the first, but Gov Emmanuel Uduaghan is the LAST. The guy nor try at al.I dont know the first, but Gov Emmanuel Uduaghan is the LAST. The guy nor try at al.
Re: The Most Intelligent And Eloquent Nigerian Governors by deekseen(m): 10:32pm On Sep 28, 2012
saxywale: 1. Fashola
2. Amaechi
3. Oshiomole
4. Akpabio

The ranking is based on 60minutes interview with Angela.
Fashola is very knowledgeable and widely read than the others. He could pass for an environmentalist, engineer, lawyer, public relations expert e.t.c. That's my reason why is number one.

That's my top four too.
I agree with you completely on Fashola. Amaechi is very clever and always seems to have all the answers on any issue, you can never win a debate with him.
Re: The Most Intelligent And Eloquent Nigerian Governors by NosaHenry(m): 10:35pm On Sep 28, 2012
sub_zero: Intelligent peeps in the house, i want to know in your opinion the first four governors in Nigeria that you think [/b][b]is politically intelligent, eloquent and confident when in public functions, and when delivering a speech.
To me, my first four goes in these order:
*Chibuike Amaechi (Rivers)
*Rochas Okorocha (Imo)
*Muazu Aliyu Babangida (Niger)
*Osho baba (Edo) may take the fourth.
Kindly state yours.
Thanks.
Guy why did you choose to murder English that is sleeping on its own
Re: The Most Intelligent And Eloquent Nigerian Governors by Tushed: 10:56pm On Sep 28, 2012
Babangida Aliyu...Fashola...Mimiko...Amaehi...Oshiomole
Re: The Most Intelligent And Eloquent Nigerian Governors by stannydon(m): 11:02pm On Sep 28, 2012
What do you mean by Rochas being Intelligent? Rochas is a dumb and a noise maker, when you talk of intelligent governors, Rochas should be among the last five
Re: The Most Intelligent And Eloquent Nigerian Governors by cesil92: 11:06pm On Sep 28, 2012
Akpabio speaks carelessly, very lousy, boastfull and proud, with over exagerative tendency. He was once quoted as saying "I have built roads, bla bla bla... I've sent people outside the world" Meaning Outside the world could be the otherside of the world, e.g death.. He actually meant He has sent people overseas for training.. On another occassion during road commissiong he was quoted to have said that "Infact this is the best road in the world". Though he has drastically curb being lousy in the past 2 years.

My own governor's are Amaechi, Fashola, Imoke but he is kinda dull and slow.
Re: The Most Intelligent And Eloquent Nigerian Governors by stannydon(m): 11:08pm On Sep 28, 2012
[quote author=]Rochas is both intelligent and eloquent.
Fashola is more intelligent than he is eloquent (his accent is still very dense and his soft spoken nature makes it hard to understand him at times)

Rochas speaks very clearly.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U5HOpkuWT2k&feature=related[/quote]
You are stupid, keep deceiving yourself with Rochas, mumu. What do you mean by paying school fees? Is it that 100 naira he shared for only once and didnt share it again? May you earn that kind of salary in you Job.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Court Sacks Sheriff As PDP Chairman / Appeal Court Sacks Rivers PDP Senator George Sekibo / Uchechi Okwu Kanu Vows Boycott Of 2019 Elections

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.