Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,604 members, 7,812,982 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 01:12 AM

The Most Intelligent And Eloquent Nigerian Governors - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Most Intelligent And Eloquent Nigerian Governors (29342 Views)

Nigerian Governors At Presidential Inauguration In Niger Republic (pix) / Nigerian Governors Meet In Abuja (photos) / Patience Dame Jonathan- Beautful, Intelligent And Compassionate (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Most Intelligent And Eloquent Nigerian Governors by pyyxxaro: 1:03pm On Sep 28, 2012
LUCKY IGBINEDION cos he looks like a BEAR and PETER OBI cos he talks like a[b] BABY[/b]

1 Like

Re: The Most Intelligent And Eloquent Nigerian Governors by dridowu: 1:05pm On Sep 28, 2012
Pls can some define eloquent for me 1st ?
Re: The Most Intelligent And Eloquent Nigerian Governors by Shaw007(m): 1:05pm On Sep 28, 2012
Jarus: It appears folks here have never seen Fayemi(Ekiti) speak before. The guy is loaded abeg. And I have only listened to him once on Channels TV.
precisely!! I also watched that interview. . .talk about free flow of words

1)fashola
2)okorocha)
3)fayemi
4)oshiomole

that is in my own opinion,put sentiments and ur loved governors aside,fashola still ranks best
Re: The Most Intelligent And Eloquent Nigerian Governors by eaglechild: 1:06pm On Sep 28, 2012
AjanleKoko: The mental laziness of black people is at an all time low.
WTF does 'eloquence' matter when the public officer is robbing you blind? angry
He might as well speak in tongues and levitate when speaking. But it changes nothing. He's still stealing your present and future, dunces!

What do you think this governance thing is, Hubert Ogunde drama stage play?
Even though we no go chop eloquence, it almost invariably goes hand in hand with intelligence a necessary tool for good governance!
A corrupt individual is corrupt be he eloquent or not!
I doubt if Abacha was eloquent, ofcourse u can't dream of holding a n impt and sensitive post of representing pple if u can't pass across ur message of what u stand for.
I have NEVER seen a British PM or American president who is not eloquent. (most are even loquacious).
PLS get ur FACTS right.
1. Babangida Aliyu
2. The rest - Oshiomole, Obi, Fashola, Rochas, Fayemi
Re: The Most Intelligent And Eloquent Nigerian Governors by nodullin(m): 1:06pm On Sep 28, 2012
If u talk of elquence.. I fink Rotimi is just too good.
Fashola is cool too.
Rochas.
Peter 0bi
Re: The Most Intelligent And Eloquent Nigerian Governors by Kelvinsonelly: 1:07pm On Sep 28, 2012
sub_zero: Peter Obi? Is he a ward chairman?
. Yes o.
Re: The Most Intelligent And Eloquent Nigerian Governors by dj187: 1:07pm On Sep 28, 2012
If Sir Dr. Peter Odili was still around,He was the best so far, even fashola is not close to odili, the guy Odili is way too eloquent & intelligent
Re: The Most Intelligent And Eloquent Nigerian Governors by pendusky(m): 1:09pm On Sep 28, 2012
may be all these people should be on a table and then we watch them speak. For me The inteligents ones are with GEJ on UN summit. Name them! grin

1 Like

Re: The Most Intelligent And Eloquent Nigerian Governors by talk2tosep(m): 1:12pm On Sep 28, 2012
I wonder oo,when millions are out there making millions...una dey here dey give stupid argument..ama out.
Re: The Most Intelligent And Eloquent Nigerian Governors by deelummy: 1:13pm On Sep 28, 2012
God bless AKALA, the most eloquent and confident governor OYO state never reelected.

2 Likes

Re: The Most Intelligent And Eloquent Nigerian Governors by lawbabs: 1:15pm On Sep 28, 2012
1. Fashola

2. Oshiomole

3. Fayemi

4. Ameachi

*QED
Re: The Most Intelligent And Eloquent Nigerian Governors by gosj(m): 1:16pm On Sep 28, 2012
BRF(Loaded wit facts Ǻn̶̲̥̅̊ԃ worded in delivery), Fayemi(knowledgeable Ǻn̶̲̥̅̊ԃ eloquent), Babangida(full  ideas Ǻn̶̲̥̅̊ԃ Mannerism-free), Akpabio(Tactful Ǻn̶̲̥̅̊ԃ graceful bt nt 4  little linquistic interference ie accent). smiley

1 Like

Re: The Most Intelligent And Eloquent Nigerian Governors by AMINSCO(m): 1:17pm On Sep 28, 2012
Babangida,Akpabio,okorocha n kwankwoso
Re: The Most Intelligent And Eloquent Nigerian Governors by Engineer96(m): 1:18pm On Sep 28, 2012
1) Babangida Aliyu
2) Adams Oshiomole
3)Chibuike Amechi
4) Godswill Akpabio

1 Like

Re: The Most Intelligent And Eloquent Nigerian Governors by earthgreeners(m): 1:18pm On Sep 28, 2012
1) Fashola (Lagos State)
2) Fayemi (Ekiti State)
3) Babangida Aliyu (Niger State)
4) Adams Oshiomole (Edo State)
5) Abiola Ajimobi (Oyo State)
Re: The Most Intelligent And Eloquent Nigerian Governors by Siga: 1:19pm On Sep 28, 2012
Na so all these animals you are naming go dey INTELLIGENTLY AND ELOQUENTLY steal all our money.... wink grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: The Most Intelligent And Eloquent Nigerian Governors by Shaw007(m): 1:20pm On Sep 28, 2012
I hate seeing some ediots who had the time to open a thread and burn their data just 2 castigate it and d ppl having lively arguments,they don't know us,and so?? Shud that stop us from criticizing or praising them when necessary?? Is that how the world is run?? We are only supposed tobe talking about ppl who know us??

And even if they are bad or not or avnt affected your life positively,the topic stated clearly on what d discussion was about,if u dont't know anything about what is being discussed,u can easily look over and walk along,its very simple!!

Does jonathan know you?? Didnt you vote?? Don't you talk about him?? These goats shud really stop showcasing their stu*pidity in public

1 Like

Re: The Most Intelligent And Eloquent Nigerian Governors by hakunamatata1: 1:22pm On Sep 28, 2012
1. Fashola

2. Oshiomole

3. Aregbesola

4. Amaechi / Okorocha

1 Like

Re: The Most Intelligent And Eloquent Nigerian Governors by ouagadougou(m): 1:22pm On Sep 28, 2012
LMAO! The reality on the ground in the states governed by these lot proves otherwise. angry
Re: The Most Intelligent And Eloquent Nigerian Governors by takedat(m): 1:23pm On Sep 28, 2012
1.Fashola(intelligent and articulate)
2.Fayemi(eloquent)
3.Amaechi(intelligent and guts)
4.Babangida(eloquent)
Re: The Most Intelligent And Eloquent Nigerian Governors by paleson(m): 1:25pm On Sep 28, 2012
Rochas Okorocha. Akpabio. Fashola and Osho baba
Re: The Most Intelligent And Eloquent Nigerian Governors by aryzgreat: 1:26pm On Sep 28, 2012
hakuna matata: 1. Fashola

2. Oshiomole

3. Aregbesolatout

4. Amaechi / Okorocha

corrected
Re: The Most Intelligent And Eloquent Nigerian Governors by Nobody: 1:31pm On Sep 28, 2012
grin TA ORGY nko?
Re: The Most Intelligent And Eloquent Nigerian Governors by datola: 1:34pm On Sep 28, 2012
1. Fashola ( he's too loaded and rounded. SAN!)
2. Fayemi (he's erudite. Prof!)
3. Oshiomole (he's loaded and rounded. A former labour leader!)
4. Okorocha, Amaechi, Aliu (they are okay!)
Re: The Most Intelligent And Eloquent Nigerian Governors by earthgreeners(m): 1:41pm On Sep 28, 2012
If Jonathan was a governor
he would be ranked 32nd in this stated categories....

1 Like

Re: The Most Intelligent And Eloquent Nigerian Governors by ichommy(m): 1:42pm On Sep 28, 2012
Am just coming 4rm D market and the price of that thing remain the same.

Re: The Most Intelligent And Eloquent Nigerian Governors by Nobody: 1:43pm On Sep 28, 2012
Former Gov Fayose Noni
Re: The Most Intelligent And Eloquent Nigerian Governors by hubreality(m): 1:45pm On Sep 28, 2012
1. Owelle Rochas Okorocha (Imo)

2. Babatunde Fashola (Lagos)

2. Adams Oshiomole (Edo)
Re: The Most Intelligent And Eloquent Nigerian Governors by omodapson(m): 1:46pm On Sep 28, 2012
If our governors our truly intelligent, our standard of living should have improved and be comparable to what obtain in developed countries. I can only list the eloquent because to me, none stands out when it comes to intelligence.
Re: The Most Intelligent And Eloquent Nigerian Governors by Limaoscar: 1:52pm On Sep 28, 2012
Fashola, Babangida Aliyu and Imoke.

Dude don'teven talk much, He's camera shy and a bit of a recluseshocked shocked shocked.
BTW,Rotimi Amaechi is sure No1., Godswill Akpabio should be in that list(even though He likes to fan His own ego and announces His achievement given any little opportunity). Fashola should be listed there too. The current Ekiti State Governor, and Theodore Orji Kalu.

And pls, I'm not sure Op is talking about achievements here ....cos that will be subject of another discussion and i will be ready to quickly put Fashola,Akpabio, Ameachi and Oshiomole as my top of the head leading achievers.
Re: The Most Intelligent And Eloquent Nigerian Governors by tmontee: 2:00pm On Sep 28, 2012
Nice thread but I have a problem with 'Intelligence' and 'eloquence' being on same line. These are traits that do not necessarily come together. One govenor who is very intelligent may lack eloquence while another who is eloquent could lack intelligence. You can easily tell an intelligent governor by looking at his works/performance, while the eloquent one stands out by his speech. When you have both traits in one governor, then you have an outstanding governor. In my opinion the only guys who belong here are Govs Fashola and Oshiomole(stand to be corrected though).
As for Intelligent govs:

1. Gov Akpabio
2. Gov Sullivan
3. Gov Amaechi

Eloquence?
1. Rochas
2. Fayemi
3. Babangida Aliyu

1 Like

Re: The Most Intelligent And Eloquent Nigerian Governors by kama1210: 2:01pm On Sep 28, 2012
on a proxy range of attention on factual intellectuallism and oratory eloquency, there's no doubt Rochas Okrocha has it. Most of them present cloned speech written by someone elsewhere. Rochas at any point in time has the oratory creativity and intellectual inferences.
Rochas, Oshomole, Fashola, Peter Obi and others

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Uduaghan On His Knees As He Visits Olu Of Warri (Photos) / Wike Begs Amaechi: Join Hands With Us To Move Our Dear State Forward / Boko Haram Attacks On Soldiers In Kareto

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.