Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,615 members, 7,813,015 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 04:14 AM

The Most Intelligent And Eloquent Nigerian Governors - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Most Intelligent And Eloquent Nigerian Governors (29345 Views)

Nigerian Governors At Presidential Inauguration In Niger Republic (pix) / Nigerian Governors Meet In Abuja (photos) / Patience Dame Jonathan- Beautful, Intelligent And Compassionate (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Most Intelligent And Eloquent Nigerian Governors by galadima77(m): 3:44pm On Sep 28, 2012
hey Nairalanders pls, is governor Aliyu Babangida ibb's brother or son? Is he CBN's governor or what?
Re: The Most Intelligent And Eloquent Nigerian Governors by IYANGBALI: 3:48pm On Sep 28, 2012
Fashola
Fashola
Fashola
Fashola
Fashola
Fashola
Fashola
Fashola
Fashola
Fash babaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
Fash for president
Eko o ni baje o,o baje ti
Re: The Most Intelligent And Eloquent Nigerian Governors by dayokanu(m): 3:50pm On Sep 28, 2012
aryzgreat:

grin grin grin grin grin my enemy u just made me laf out loud inside BRT bus and look so stu/pid befor commuters! lol grin dats my Govnor u insulted

LOL. grin grin grin grin grin

Dont laff and forget your bus stop ooo

When conductor says Yaba Left, remember to say O WA OOOOOOOOO grin grin grin grin grin
Re: The Most Intelligent And Eloquent Nigerian Governors by MajeOfficial: 3:52pm On Sep 28, 2012
Rochas is both intelligent and eloquent.
Fashola is more intelligent than he is eloquent (his accent is still very dense and his soft spoken nature makes it hard to understand him at times)

Rochas speaks very clearly.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U5HOpkuWT2k&feature=related
Re: The Most Intelligent And Eloquent Nigerian Governors by futoprince: 3:54pm On Sep 28, 2012
which engineer, a road side mechanic abi. or you think that anybody who has a car and knows part of a car could be termed an engineer abi? even if he governs Lagos for 100 years that is not enough for a first yeaar course in Engineering. Pls engineering is not public administratin or law. dont just sit in ur house and utter rubbish
saxywale: 1. Fashola
2. Amaechi
3. Oshiomole
4. Akpabio

The ranking is based on 60minutes interview with Angela.
Fashola is very knowledgeable and widely read than the others. He could pass for an environmentalist, engineer, lawyer, public relations expert e.t.c. That's my reason why is number one.
Re: The Most Intelligent And Eloquent Nigerian Governors by MajeOfficial: 3:57pm On Sep 28, 2012

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4fen4E-1tpo

Like i said, Rochas Okorocha is a very effective speaker
Re: The Most Intelligent And Eloquent Nigerian Governors by Ganys: 4:30pm On Sep 28, 2012
GodWill Akpabio angry
Intelligent in Rigging
Eloquent in Deceiving.

My Pipooo, Let God Will Be Done
Re: The Most Intelligent And Eloquent Nigerian Governors by lagcity(m): 4:30pm On Sep 28, 2012
aryzgreat: Rochas! Rochas!! Rochas!!! an eloquent orator per se in the moulds of late Dr Chuba Okadigbo of blessed memory. Ilike listening to Rochas

oh cut the crap! How can u compare him to Okadigbo? haba! shoe get size nah.
Re: The Most Intelligent And Eloquent Nigerian Governors by lagcity(m): 4:35pm On Sep 28, 2012
[quote author=]Rochas is both intelligent and eloquent.
Fashola is more intelligent than he is eloquent (his accent is still very dense and his soft spoken nature makes it hard to understand him at times)

Rochas speaks very clearly.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U5HOpkuWT2k&feature=related[/quote]

Rochas' accnet is thicker than Fash's
Re: The Most Intelligent And Eloquent Nigerian Governors by solbil: 4:37pm On Sep 28, 2012
shema, shettima, suswam, yakowa and jang in that perfect order. you all are just ethnocentric schuvinists who believe you are better. no wonder you put only people from the south when non of the ones you mentioned can be compared to the last person i mentioned.
Re: The Most Intelligent And Eloquent Nigerian Governors by sherrylo: 4:42pm On Sep 28, 2012
BRF
Fayemi
Osho baba
Babangida
Re: The Most Intelligent And Eloquent Nigerian Governors by Carmall(m): 4:52pm On Sep 28, 2012
1)Fayemi (eloquent)
2)Fashola (eloquent & intelligent)
3)Mimiko (intelligent)
4)Rochas (intelligent)
Re: The Most Intelligent And Eloquent Nigerian Governors by Integrafamoo: 4:53pm On Sep 28, 2012
[color=#000099][/color]Rochas all the way,when it comes eloquence but Babangida Aliyu in terms of veracity and clarity
Re: The Most Intelligent And Eloquent Nigerian Governors by Integrafamoo: 4:55pm On Sep 28, 2012
Carmall: 1)Fayemi (eloquent)
2)Fashola (eloquent & intelligent)
3)Mimiko (intelligent)
4)Rochas (intelligent)
Fayemi speaks constructively but at a very low speed
Re: The Most Intelligent And Eloquent Nigerian Governors by solomon111(m): 4:59pm On Sep 28, 2012
Fashola is just overrated.
With all the hype around him,we all know he has not achieved up to half of what akpabio has achieved,despite the huge resources at his disposal.
So where is the proof of the mythical intelligence that fashola is credited with?
My list goes thus;
1)adams oshiomole
2)Godswill akpabio
3)murtala Nyako
4)kayode Fayemi
Re: The Most Intelligent And Eloquent Nigerian Governors by Integrafamoo: 4:59pm On Sep 28, 2012
Grazza: How troubling it is that a clown titled Sub-Zero can initiate such a ridiculous and tasteless thread? How can your subject add value to my logical capabilities when you ask questions fit for elementary school kids using this forum? Don't allow the gods of progress tag you as redundant and obstinate in your reasoning. Lets use this forum to build our mindsets and not kid around with trivia and nonsensical threads.
one mans meat is another mans poison,we cant be always serious, biko!
Re: The Most Intelligent And Eloquent Nigerian Governors by MajeOfficial: 5:00pm On Sep 28, 2012
lagcity:

Rochas' accnet is thicker than Fash's
then perhaps my ears are more trained to hear the igbo accent clearly because he sounds clear and articulate to me.
Outside of my own listening, it's safe to say that he's the best speaker in nigeria politically.
Re: The Most Intelligent And Eloquent Nigerian Governors by sammhi(m): 5:01pm On Sep 28, 2012
if a man has a father who lives in dilapidated house, can barely eat, the man's kids are either beggars, armed robbers, 419, prostitute
and his wife works very hard but he steals her money and steals even from his old dad . He cant pay his kids school fees, his house is full of fight between him and his wife for squandering his wealth and that of his on beer , pepper soup etc.. is that man intelligent?
Apart from Oshiomle , I cant see any intelligence governor amongst the lot.
Re: The Most Intelligent And Eloquent Nigerian Governors by Blueboy0402: 5:10pm On Sep 28, 2012
@OP, though you are entitled to your opinion but the fact is that in the absence of a clear cut criteria in determining an intelligent and eloquent governor, every Tom, Jack and Billy will tell you what they feel an intelligent and eloquent gov is based on their understanding of the word "intelligent" and "eloquent". However, I know that Fashola of Lagos is intelligent and eloquent. cool
Re: The Most Intelligent And Eloquent Nigerian Governors by Nobody: 5:14pm On Sep 28, 2012
Blueboy0402: @OP, though you are entitled to your opinion but the fact is that in the absence of a clear cut criteria in determining an intelligent and eloquent governor, every Tom, Jack and Billy will tell you what they feel an intelligent and eloquent gov is based on their understanding of the word "intelligent" and "eloquent". However, I know that Fashola of Lagos is intelligent and eloquent. cool

yimu *100.
Re: The Most Intelligent And Eloquent Nigerian Governors by iverson2319(m): 5:16pm On Sep 28, 2012
sub_zero: Bros, if you feel Fashola is more intelligent than the govs i mentioned in my post, why not state in your opinion those you feel are your top four rather than quoting Bible 4me?
what is hard for to understand here name ur top four u re here running aroun the Bush
Re: The Most Intelligent And Eloquent Nigerian Governors by Akiika: 5:23pm On Sep 28, 2012
sub_zero: Bro, been a lawyer doesn't guarantee intelligency. Fashola may be in my fifth position. Like i said, state your order.

intelligency?....Chei!!!
Re: The Most Intelligent And Eloquent Nigerian Governors by iverson2319(m): 5:23pm On Sep 28, 2012
afam4eva:
Put sentiments aside and kwuo ezi okwu
what eziokwu do u want again ??he made his choice
Re: The Most Intelligent And Eloquent Nigerian Governors by moodswing(m): 5:35pm On Sep 28, 2012
Gov Liyel Imoke, is the most eloquent and intelligent.
Re: The Most Intelligent And Eloquent Nigerian Governors by Blueboy0402: 5:38pm On Sep 28, 2012
Julieccentric:

yimu *100.

Meaning
Re: The Most Intelligent And Eloquent Nigerian Governors by Akiika: 5:39pm On Sep 28, 2012
As usual, ethnic sentiment abounds. Here is the reason we will keep having bad leaders, you all seem to be making comments based on ethnic line rather than on objectivity.
I have heard BRF speak, he is intelligent, eloquent and mostly factual.
Re: The Most Intelligent And Eloquent Nigerian Governors by Nobody: 5:44pm On Sep 28, 2012
Akiika: As usual, ethnic sentiment abounds. Here is the reason we will keep having bad leaders, you all seem to be making comments based on ethnic line rather than on objectivity.
I have heard BRF speak, he is intelligent, eloquent and mostly factual.
I can't speak for others but I am Igbo yet I can categorically say that BRF is both intelligent and eloquent.That guy is our OBAMA abeg
Re: The Most Intelligent And Eloquent Nigerian Governors by moodswing(m): 5:47pm On Sep 28, 2012
Julieccentric:
I can't speak for others but I am Igbo yet I can categorically say that BRF is both intelligent and eloquent.That guy is our OBAMA abeg

If you see fashola as eloquent. Then I guess you are referring to any kind of eloquence. Dude is just an average speaker jor.

1 Like

Re: The Most Intelligent And Eloquent Nigerian Governors by Afam4eva(m): 5:49pm On Sep 28, 2012
Julieccentric:
Do you have to add that you're Igbo just to make a statement? Anybody that can't stand your opinion should go and die. Let's quit being overly insecure.
Re: The Most Intelligent And Eloquent Nigerian Governors by Nobody: 5:56pm On Sep 28, 2012
moodswing:

If you see fashola as eloquent. Then I guess you are referring to any kind of eloquence. Dude is just an average speaker jor.

If he is an average speaker then I suppose he is the best. shocked because I get ashamed when I watch our politicians and supposed governors stutter.
Re: The Most Intelligent And Eloquent Nigerian Governors by Nobody: 5:58pm On Sep 28, 2012
afam4eva:
Do you have to add that you're Igbo just to make a statement? Anybody that can't stand your opinion should go and die. Let's quit being overly insecure.
Insecured ke I was just trying to make a point
Re: The Most Intelligent And Eloquent Nigerian Governors by kolexy(m): 6:06pm On Sep 28, 2012
sub_zero: Intelligent peeps in the house, i want to know in your opinion the first four governors in Nigeria that you think is politically intelligent, eloquent and confident when in public functions, and when delivering a speech.
To me, my first four goes in these order:
*Chibuike Amaechi (Rivers)
*Rochas Okorocha (Imo)
*Muazu Aliyu Babangida (Niger)
*Osho baba (Edo) may take the fourth.
Kindly state yours.
Thanks.

Dr Kayode Fayemi is by far the most intelligent and eloquent Governor in Nigeria. Unfornuately, Ekiti State is hardly in the news. You guys can follow this man, his works and views on our polity.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Boko Haram Attacks On Soldiers In Kareto / Diesel, Kerosene Prices Skyrocket Nationwide / Kaduna Crash: Dolapo Osinbajo Visits Families Of Military Officers Who Died

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.