Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,248 members, 7,818,846 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:32 AM

Ten Years Of Relationship But No Marriage - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ten Years Of Relationship But No Marriage (14600 Views)

She Couldn't Cum Easily In Her Previous Relationship But Now She Can / What To Do When A Girl Doesnt Want A Serious Relationship But A Casual One? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ten Years Of Relationship But No Marriage by joshjosh(m): 3:59pm On Feb 03, 2008
you dont want to give him another 10 yrs do you? run my dear sister. you are to be a friend not a mum. how does he live with himself?

nawao boys these days.
Re: Ten Years Of Relationship But No Marriage by Nella(f): 3:53pm On Feb 05, 2008
um . . . omo, my advice na straight forward - " Go find another!"
Re: Ten Years Of Relationship But No Marriage by AuntyDr: 9:28pm On Feb 06, 2008
Aunty, hit the floor running. If he is really worth it, he'll get his act together and BEG you back. You may decide to take him back,but be ready for a lifeltime of male lethergy in EVERY aspect of your marital lives
Re: Ten Years Of Relationship But No Marriage by Yoola2007(m): 1:15pm On Feb 08, 2008
I think u need to sit the guy down and try to understand his problem. Only u can prayerfully solve this problem. If the guy has a -ve mindset about life , then there is a great danger. But if the guy realises that he needs help and also willing to grow and make something positive out of life , then i think he should be given a chance, grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Ten Years Of Relationship But No Marriage by viktor105(m): 9:20pm On Feb 11, 2008
if you really love him i think you should stand by him
Re: Ten Years Of Relationship But No Marriage by na2day2(m): 6:35am On Feb 13, 2008
lovu one tin tin grin grin grin grin

viktor105:

if you really love him i think you should stand by him
Re: Ten Years Of Relationship But No Marriage by vincey(m): 4:24pm On Feb 13, 2008
U NEVER HEAR?

Not all relationship ends with marriage.

Or wait him go marry u in the next 50 years. Nothing do u.

This days, patient dogs no they see bone at all. tongue tongue tongue
Re: Ten Years Of Relationship But No Marriage by synderella: 4:43pm On Feb 18, 2008
Dont believe in endlessly long "relationships", they hardly end in marriage, na see finish e go be in the end, if u know wat i mean.

If you've got other suitors drop him like he's hot!!! wink

A word is enuf for the wise gal
Re: Ten Years Of Relationship But No Marriage by na2day2(m): 5:37am On Feb 19, 2008
drop him like he's hot means keep him. u better know ur lines b4 u use them

synderella:

Dont believe in endlessly long "relationships", they hardly end in marriage, na see finish e go be in the end, if u know what i mean.

If you've got other suitors drop him like he's hot!!! wink

A word is enough for the wise girl
Re: Ten Years Of Relationship But No Marriage by chikibaybi(f): 3:10pm On Feb 20, 2008
Re: Ten Years Of Relationship But No Marriage by laudate: 10:04pm On Apr 26, 2008
vincey:

This days, patient dogs no they see bone at all. tongue tongue tongue

Hehehehe. . . . . . grin
Re: Ten Years Of Relationship But No Marriage by MyPeace(f): 1:47pm On Aug 18, 2009
This is 2009, what did u decide?
Re: Ten Years Of Relationship But No Marriage by TheSeeker(m): 1:58pm On Aug 18, 2009
You guys are getting it all wrong. 10 years of relationship and no marriage simply means they've been dating since they were both 7 years. . . . . . now don't tell me you expect a 17 year old girl to get married when she's just out of high school grin grin grin
Re: Ten Years Of Relationship But No Marriage by intan(f): 7:33am On Aug 19, 2009
10 years tells u something grin grin can love alone bring food to the table and pay the bills?? tongue grin grin
Re: Ten Years Of Relationship But No Marriage by Andyjoy(f): 11:24am On Aug 19, 2009
everythings is hsnds of god
because with God allthings
are possiblem, my sister i can
tell u, u should pray hard so
that ,God will see u true and
commit him in the hands of
God and tell God to see him
true because we have no power
in ourown.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Why Do Most Girls Lie That They Don't Like Sex (Pic) / I Have A Fiancee But I Impregnated Another Girl / Our Prayers With The Pussyhunter At The Moment

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.