Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,457 members, 7,816,070 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 02:13 AM

Studying In Finland (free Tuition) - Travel (133) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Studying In Finland (free Tuition) (951898 Views)

Study In Finland For Undergraduate (tuition Free) / Anyone Studying In Portugal!!!! / Study In Finland In September: Tuition Free! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (130) (131) (132) (133) (134) (135) (136) ... (371) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Studying In Finland (free Tuition) by annyjessy(f): 12:50pm On Jul 09, 2015
WORLDPEACE:

Hello, i have followed your post since you said you used a camerounian address to apply. please, does that mean you wrote your entrance exam in cameroun? if not, where? please explain the process you used. God bless you for your anticipated response.
Yes I wrote the exam in Cameroon.
Re: Studying In Finland (free Tuition) by daminho(m): 3:41pm On Jul 09, 2015
Congrats bro...What course were u admitted to study at UofO? See you when you guys arrive...
Itamprince:
Hi guys am new to this forum...but found it most interesting. ..i also got admission to University of Oulu Finland..and i had my RP approved june 1..am luking for fellow 9ja guys...who be fun travelling on the same flight to helsinki. ...hit me up lets talk. ..
Re: Studying In Finland (free Tuition) by rajput4real93: 4:37pm On Jul 09, 2015
I am a new nairalander but i have been following this thread. I have been admitted to the university of eastern finland 4 a masters program. i want som1 whose campus is joensuu so that we can hook up.
Re: Studying In Finland (free Tuition) by Cmanforall: 4:47pm On Jul 09, 2015
rajput4real93:
I am a new nairalander but i have been following this thread. I have been admitted to the university of eastern finland 4 a masters program. i want som1 whose campus is joensuu so that we can hook up.

New on nairaland? You registered on 19 January 2013.....

I know this thread has helped a lot of people, and will continue helping...

Congrats on your admission.
Re: Studying In Finland (free Tuition) by rajput4real93: 4:50pm On Jul 09, 2015
I am yet to be granted a RP.
Re: Studying In Finland (free Tuition) by rajput4real93: 4:54pm On Jul 09, 2015
what i mean by me being new is that , it was very long i logged in last. over a year. As i said earlier on, i am yet to get my RP. I did my interview on 29th of june. Best of luck to everyone
Re: Studying In Finland (free Tuition) by WORLDPEACE(m): 5:22pm On Jul 09, 2015
annyjessy:

Yes I wrote the exam in Cameroon.
Thanks for the response. I saw that kenya is the only country listed by FINNIPS as an entrance exam centre in africa. Did ur school organise its exam independently? And what school is that. Please, enlighten me.
Re: Studying In Finland (free Tuition) by Cmanforall: 6:06pm On Jul 09, 2015
rajput4real93:
what i mean by me being new is that , it was very long i logged in last. over a year. As i said earlier on, i am yet to get my RP. I did my interview on 29th of june. Best of luck to everyone

Ok. Good luck.

I will be going to Eastern Finland too, but Kuopio.
Re: Studying In Finland (free Tuition) by ooluseyipa(m): 6:11pm On Jul 09, 2015
rajput4real93:

I too will be in jonesun RP not granted yet. Kip in touch here,so dt wen we get RP we can hook up.
Re: Studying In Finland (free Tuition) by olabode89(m): 6:20pm On Jul 09, 2015
rajput4real93:

Are u from India?
Re: Studying In Finland (free Tuition) by rajput4real93: 7:25pm On Jul 09, 2015
No! I am a nigerian, a lagos boy. Ur thought must have been bcoz of the names of indian authors of books on thermodynamics of materials. I used dier book while in sch,so i was nick-named rajput.
Re: Studying In Finland (free Tuition) by dondaddycares(m): 11:18pm On Jul 09, 2015
rajput4real93:
No! I am a nigerian, a lagos boy. Ur thought must have been bcoz of the names of indian authors of books on thermodynamics of materials. I used dier book while in sch,so i was nick-named rajput.

I dey go joensuu too. Would go for interview on 20th july. Abeg I dey look for roommate in case I'm granted RP, wanna start now to dey save money abeg, 200e which is approx #44k is damn too much for rent for naija boy@dis critical moment. I hail una
Re: Studying In Finland (free Tuition) by rajput4real93: 11:39am On Jul 10, 2015
@dondaddycares,cmanforall,ooluseyipa and i are all for uef. @dondaddycares,have u been offered an accommodation? becoz i am yet to be offered one. Na collabo me self want. Dat rent money is staggering and scary.
Re: Studying In Finland (free Tuition) by Goskian(m): 2:45pm On Jul 10, 2015
Why is everywhere quiet? Godspeed to all RP hopefuls... You shall all share your testimonies soon. Kippis!!! grin
Re: Studying In Finland (free Tuition) by anthochie: 2:49pm On Jul 10, 2015
Goskian:
Why is everywhere quiet? Godspeed to all RP hopefuls... You shall all share your testimonies soon. Kippis!!! grin

I strongly believe there will be progress next week..as interviews held during the last week of June should start being processed..
Re: Studying In Finland (free Tuition) by holuwabamikole: 3:35pm On Jul 10, 2015
olabode89:

From my knowledge Finnish instituitions won't be introducing tuition fees anytime soon. You should request ur uni to send ur transcript immediately the application period starts.

You might also want to consider Norway and Germany. Although Norway requires around 2.7M for ur upkeep for its RP processing while Germany will need you to deposit around 2M in a german bank.

What course are you looking to apply for in TUT and Aalto?
I will b attending TUT by August. Aalto was my first choice nut i was not offered a place...the course i applied for Industrial Engineering and Management requires a First class in bachelor's studies.

Please I will need ur contact via mail to communicate with you how I can follow up with this.just rounded my nysc and considering finland for my masters
Re: Studying In Finland (free Tuition) by olabode89(m): 4:26pm On Jul 10, 2015
holuwabamikole:

Please I will need ur contact via mail to communicate with you how I can follow up with this.just rounded my nysc and considering finland for my masters

Big chief I greet u sir. I think it will be in the interest of all if you ask ur questions here. There are other guys that can also provide answers to your questions on this thread. I also feel that you might have to take out time and read through the posts on this thread from page 0 to the last page.

Kippis!!
Re: Studying In Finland (free Tuition) by j8ymz: 4:49pm On Jul 10, 2015
Hi Everyone,
Can someone advise me on how to get to Asokoro, Abuja (Finland embassy) cheaply from Nnamdi Azikwe Airport, Abuja.
I want to avoid those drop (taxi) that charge N3000. I don't mind taking 2-3 buses (commercial bus/car). As long as I am given the direction (if possible, the price for the bus for each area).

Thanks in advance
Re: Studying In Finland (free Tuition) by Nobody: 6:19pm On Jul 10, 2015
j8ymz:
Hi Everyone,
Can someone advise me on how to get to Asokoro, Abuja (Finland embassy) cheaply from Nnamdi Azikwe Airport, Abuja.
I want to avoid those drop (taxi) that charge N3000. I don't mind taking 2-3 buses (commercial bus/car). As long as I am given the direction (if possible, the price for the bus for each area).

Thanks in advance

Walk out of the airport. Get normal cab goiing to Lugbe junction. It's 100 naira or 150 max. From Lugbe junction, another cab going to area 1, area 3. Alight at area 3 under bridge. That's another 100 naira or 150. From under bridge, bus going to maraba/nyanya... tell d conductor u want to alight at the big catholic church before ecowas. That's another 100 naira. From ecowas, find any cab going to embassy of finland... 150 or 200 naira max. That's the route wey I Sabi. Looool. On street. These cabs wey I dey talk, no be Omo mummy cabs o. Na cab wey go load 4 people for back, 1 for front. cheesy better pass make u enter 5k cab to embassy of finland from airport (that's if u're trying to cut costs). Dem no go kuku ask for the interview for how much cab u enter.
Re: Studying In Finland (free Tuition) by baldlarry(m): 6:44pm On Jul 10, 2015
Has anyone been granted RP for degree programs?
Re: Studying In Finland (free Tuition) by j8ymz: 5:01am On Jul 11, 2015
Thanks a lot Mr Sureb0y.
More blessing Bro.
Appreciate it.

1 Like

Re: Studying In Finland (free Tuition) by aril: 6:25pm On Jul 11, 2015
All those who have been requesting for IELTS materials please read below.

Complete IELTS Bands 6.5-7.5
English | Size: 1.69 GB
Category: Languages[/center]

Complete IELTS combines the very best in contemporary classroom practice with stimulating topics aimed at young adults wanting to study at university. The Student's Book with answers contains 8 topic-based units with stimulating speaking activities, a language reference, grammar and vocabulary explanations and examples, to ensure that students gain skills practice for each of the four papers of the IELTS exam. The with Answers edition contains recording scripts for the listening material and complete answer keys. It also includes a complete IELTS practice test to allow students to familiarise themselves with the format of the exam. The CD-ROM contains additional skills, grammar, vocabulary and listening exercises. Class Audio CDs, containing the recordings for the listening exercises, are also available.

contents:
Complete IELTS Bands 6.5 - 7.5 (CD-ROM guide)
Complete IELTS Bands 6.5 - 7.5 Workbook Audio CD
Complete IELTS Bands 6.5 - 7.5 Student's book Audio CD1
Complete IELTS Bands 6.5 - 7.5 Student's book Audio CD2

Download from the link: https://safelinking.net/p/200db783aa

If you are finding it difficult to download from the link above let me know.

Step 1. Click on the link https://safelinking.net/p/200db783aa

Step 2. You will see the links such as

kjyhbbCmpltIELTSBnd6.5-7.5all.part1.rar.html

kjyhbbCmpltIELTSBnd6.5-7.5all.part2.rar.html

kjyhbbCmpltIELTSBnd6.5-7.5all.part3.rar.html

Step 3. Before clicking make sure you register rapigator.net new account coz thats the link it was uploaded from. Once your account is created you should be able to download with ease.

Step 4. After you must have registered, login into your rapidgator account and leave it open. Now click the first link of part1.rar and your idm should grab it immediately. Do the same to part2 and part3.

Thanks to Daad for this..

2 Likes

Re: Studying In Finland (free Tuition) by UC12: 7:59pm On Jul 11, 2015
@Aril tnx man for the link on ielts bt unfortunately is not opening. Any alternative please. Thanks in advance
Re: Studying In Finland (free Tuition) by aril: 8:07pm On Jul 11, 2015
UC12:
@Aril tnx man for the link on ielts bt unfortunately is not opening. Any alternative please. Thanks in advance

I have modify and explain the method by which you can download it. Hopefully it should work with your idm. I am using premium account rapidgator but it work if you are also an ordinary user.

Enjoy!
Re: Studying In Finland (free Tuition) by Ebunolorun: 8:17pm On Jul 11, 2015
hi peeps, I'm so new to nairaland, I wish I ad been here b4 embarking on d application process. I've got an issue, I need urgent vivid help.
I applied via eservices, ad my interview on 17th June, I've being asked to submit payslips, employment letter, bank statement of my sponsors (I used 3 sponsors ,my parents, uncle n aunty) , and I've done that. now I av being mailed again to clarify where my sponsors got the fund they sent (and I need a bank statement from d account that sent d money to my sponsors, but my cousin doesn't want to release d BS , reasons best known to her . I v problem with my dad's own because my dad doesn't av cash in his account my cousin sent it to him and he deposited it into my account. The problem is I didn't use my cousin as as sponsor. How do I clarify d way my dad got d money in his account, what will I write. I'm so confused
Re: Studying In Finland (free Tuition) by dondaddycares(m): 10:07pm On Jul 11, 2015
rajput4real93:
@dondaddycares,cmanforall,ooluseyipa and i are all for uef. @dondaddycares,have u been offered an accommodation? becoz i am yet to be offered one. Na collabo me self want. Dat rent money is staggering and scary.

I have not been given accommodation. Let us share one then when either of us gets. Money na d main tin now o
Re: Studying In Finland (free Tuition) by succinct2015: 5:44pm On Jul 12, 2015
Ebunolorun:
hi peeps, I'm so new to nairaland, I wish I ad been here b4 embarking on d application process. I've got an issue, I need urgent vivid help.
I applied via eservices, ad my interview on 17th June, I've being asked to submit payslips, employment letter, bank statement of my sponsors (I used 3 sponsors ,my parents, uncle n aunty) , and I've done that. now I av being mailed again to clarify where my sponsors got the fund they sent (and I need a bank statement from d account that sent d money to my sponsors, but my cousin doesn't want to release d BS , reasons best known to her . I v problem with my dad's own because my dad doesn't av cash in his account my cousin sent it to him and he deposited it into my account. The problem is I didn't use my cousin as as sponsor. How do I clarify d way my dad got d money in his account, what will I write. I'm so confused

Hello, are you using only your sponsors' bank account statement or together with your own bank account? as i know, the only acceptable form of bank accnt statement is your OWN personal accnt. accnt statement of relatives are not accepted. More so, does anyone know if the embassy would allow bank account statements from access bank and gt bank? because the migri guys you can only use an a bank which you can be able to access your funds from while in Finland.
Re: Studying In Finland (free Tuition) by anthochie: 6:21pm On Jul 12, 2015
Ebunolorun:

U loaded Ur account with all the money once...am I right?....and there was no such transaction in the accounts of any of Ur sponsors to show that the money was transferred to u from them....?
Please state if this is the issue...and I'm sure the gurus in the house will proffer solutions...to Ur predicament...cos once u scale this hurdle na sure rp be that Ohh...so be strategic and wise with how u handle this clarification of funds thing....
Re: Studying In Finland (free Tuition) by wenny1205(f): 6:59am On Jul 13, 2015
Hello huz, morning. I hope this does not sound like a stupid question but all the same I have to ask..... I understand that the bulk of the transcripts will be sent to UAF. But individually is it going to be addressed to the different schools? I will be applying to three schools. Thanks, hoping someone answers me. Thanks.
Re: Studying In Finland (free Tuition) by anthochie: 7:55am On Jul 13, 2015
wenny1205:
Hello huz, morning. I hope this does not sound like a stupid question but all the same I have to ask..... I understand that the bulk of the transcripts will be sent to UAF. But individually is it going to be addressed to the different schools? I will be applying to three schools. Thanks, hoping someone answers me. Thanks.

U dnt address transcripts to schools....U could simply put Ur application numbers on the envelope....besides that..UAF has a way of locating all Ur documents and putting them in Ur files. So simply ask Ur university to send three transcripts to UAF. The rest will be sorted
Re: Studying In Finland (free Tuition) by wenny1205(f): 9:14am On Jul 13, 2015
Thanks a million
Re: Studying In Finland (free Tuition) by Growingboi(m): 9:35am On Jul 13, 2015
In addition to Anthochie's comment, you can only ask your uni to send your transcript to UAF if the three schools you are applying to are under UAF. This is very important.

wenny1205:

(1) (2) (3) ... (130) (131) (132) (133) (134) (135) (136) ... (371) (Reply)

Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 5 / General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 2 / General German Visa Enquiries Part 2

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 70
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.