Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,889 members, 7,817,616 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:36 PM

Studying In Finland (free Tuition) - Travel (134) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Studying In Finland (free Tuition) (952618 Views)

Study In Finland For Undergraduate (tuition Free) / Anyone Studying In Portugal!!!! / Study In Finland In September: Tuition Free! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (131) (132) (133) (134) (135) (136) (137) ... (371) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Studying In Finland (free Tuition) by anthochie: 3:56pm On Jul 13, 2015
Guys make una hellepu me thank God ohhhhhh......rp approved today Ohhhh....no request for supplementary docs....

4 Likes

Re: Studying In Finland (free Tuition) by rajput4real93: 5:19pm On Jul 13, 2015
@Anthochie, we thank d lord of the universe 4 His blessings on us. InshaAllah, our RPs wil b approved. Pls wen did u do ur interview and wat type of application did u do,paper or electronic?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Studying In Finland (free Tuition) by anthochie: 5:48pm On Jul 13, 2015
rajput4real93:
@Anthochie, we thank d lord of the universe 4 His blessings on us. InshaAllah, our RPs wil b approved. Pls wen did u do ur interview and wat type of application did u do,paper or electronic?
ok ..firstly I live in Ukraine...I submitted my application on the 12 th of June (online application) and went for interview on the 16TH OF JUNE......nothing happened to my status until the 29th of June...that was when it changed to pending processing...I called the embassy to ask why it took so long for them to send my details and they said there were some logistics challenges....however today..I woke up and saw my status had changed to processing....before I could shout Jesus...I got a mail stating decision made....I nearly panicked....I refreshed the page and lo and behold ...good news..letter stating rp had been granted and another one with my personal identity code...
docs submitted
acceptance letter
SIP insurance
bank statement
Western union transfer docs from sponsors (mum and brother) to show source of funds
Sponsors docs
receipt of housing in Finland
Academic docs....
Re: Studying In Finland (free Tuition) by adexbaba010(m): 5:53pm On Jul 13, 2015
anthochie:
Guys make una hellepu me thank God ohhhhhh......rp approved today Ohhhh....no request for supplementary docs....
Congrats bro, I know how u feel mehn! See u in Vantaa......... wink
Re: Studying In Finland (free Tuition) by sirkezman: 6:14pm On Jul 13, 2015
congrat bro!!! more good news loading!!!

anthochie:
Re: Studying In Finland (free Tuition) by adebasket97: 6:18pm On Jul 13, 2015
Congrats anthocie.
Re: Studying In Finland (free Tuition) by Cmanforall: 6:20pm On Jul 13, 2015
anthochie:

CONGRATS!!!!
Re: Studying In Finland (free Tuition) by adebasket97: 6:23pm On Jul 13, 2015
@cman4all wetin your own dy talk o?
me still dy wait o
Re: Studying In Finland (free Tuition) by anthochie: 6:41pm On Jul 13, 2015
adexbaba010:

Congrats bro, I know how u feel mehn! See u in Vantaa......... wink

Thanks bro....
Re: Studying In Finland (free Tuition) by anthochie: 6:44pm On Jul 13, 2015
sirkezman:
congrat bro!!! more good news loading!!!

brooo...thanks for all Ur info and encouragement
Re: Studying In Finland (free Tuition) by anthochie: 6:45pm On Jul 13, 2015
adebasket97:
Congrats anthocie.
appreciated men....
Re: Studying In Finland (free Tuition) by sirkezman: 6:45pm On Jul 13, 2015
anyone got an email to send their passport from the embassy yet?
Re: Studying In Finland (free Tuition) by anthochie: 7:11pm On Jul 13, 2015
sirkezman:
anyone got an email to send their passport from the embassy yet?

Abeg bros...is it only the card we will be given or they stamp passports too....forgive my ignorance ohhh....I just havnt heard anything about passport requests..na only card collection I just dey read online...
Re: Studying In Finland (free Tuition) by sirkezman: 7:18pm On Jul 13, 2015
yes na card. but you will be told to send your passport too

anthochie:

Abeg bros...is it only the card we will be given or they stamp passports too....forgive my ignorance ohhh....I just havnt heard anything about passport requests..na only card collection I just dey read online...
Re: Studying In Finland (free Tuition) by iceberg54: 8:49pm On Jul 13, 2015
anthochie:

Congrats sir!
Re: Studying In Finland (free Tuition) by j8ymz: 10:21pm On Jul 13, 2015
Good evening to all nairalanders in this forum.
Congratulations to those whose rp has already been granted. And good luck to those who are still yet to receive theirs.
Can you help with some of the questions (if any) asked during the interview?

Thanks

Ramadhan Mubarak.
And all the best to everyone on here with their application.
Re: Studying In Finland (free Tuition) by anthochie: 10:23pm On Jul 13, 2015
j8ymz:
Good evening to all nairalanders in this forum.
Congratulations to those whose rp has already been granted. And good luck to those who are still yet to receive theirs.
Can you help with some of the questions (if any) asked during the interview?

Thanks

Ramadhan Mubarak.
And all the best to everyone on here with their application.

Question:...how did u come about the funds in Ur account...could u please clarify.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Studying In Finland (free Tuition) by Chibuking81(m): 5:40am On Jul 14, 2015
anthochie:
I join you in thanking God whom made it possible for you to succeed, I am happy for you and other friends who made it and those that will still make it, I pray to join with you people come next in Finland as I will apply this year. Congratulation.
Re: Studying In Finland (free Tuition) by anthochie: 6:23am On Jul 14, 2015
Chibuking81:
I join you in thanking God whom made it possible for you to succeed, I am happy for you and other friends who made it and those that will still make it, I pray to join with you people come next in Finland as I will apply this year. Congratulation.

It is well....thank you....
Re: Studying In Finland (free Tuition) by ooluseyipa(m): 8:49am On Jul 14, 2015
Morning peeps. Am happy to inform the house that my Residence Permit have been granted. See u in finland soon.

1 Like

Re: Studying In Finland (free Tuition) by iceberg54: 8:51am On Jul 14, 2015
ooluseyipa:
Morning peeps. Am happy to inform the house that my Residence Permit have been granted. See u in finland soon.

Congrats boss!

1 Like

Re: Studying In Finland (free Tuition) by Cmanforall: 9:41am On Jul 14, 2015
Wow!!!

I am so happpppyyyyy!!!!
I thank the Almighty God for making this a reality... May His name be Highly praised.

It is a thing of joy to be among those granted RP.

A big thank you to all the bosses for their contributions and directives.... Iceberg54, sirkezman, Goskian, Olabode89, adebasket, and many other bosses....
Thank you!!!

Jam you in Finland!

3 Likes

Re: Studying In Finland (free Tuition) by Cmanforall: 9:42am On Jul 14, 2015
Congrats ooluseyipa
Re: Studying In Finland (free Tuition) by sirkezman: 9:48am On Jul 14, 2015
congrats bro

ooluseyipa:

1 Like

Re: Studying In Finland (free Tuition) by sirkezman: 9:49am On Jul 14, 2015
congrat mate..

Cmanforall:
Wow!!!

I am so happpppyyyyy!!!!
I thank the Almighty God for making this a reality... May His name be Highly praised.

It is a thing of joy to be among those granted RP.

A big thank you to all the bosses for their contributions and directives.... Iceberg54, sirkezman, Goskian, Olabode89, adebasket, and many other bosses....
Thank you!!!

Jam you in Finland!

2 Likes

Re: Studying In Finland (free Tuition) by adebasket97: 9:58am On Jul 14, 2015
congrats seyi and cmanforall...
Re: Studying In Finland (free Tuition) by billydragon: 10:32am On Jul 14, 2015
@anthochie,cmanforall and oliseyipa, congrats 2 u guys! Abeg sheh na dis mornin migri message u nii abi yesterdy evenin??...congrats once again!

(1) (2) (3) ... (131) (132) (133) (134) (135) (136) (137) ... (371) (Reply)

Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 5 / General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 2 / General German Visa Enquiries Part 2

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.